[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: onision_bisexuality.jpg (12KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
onision_bisexuality.jpg
12KB, 196x110px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVEr_BY0vA

>implying he isn't 100% correct
>>
>>6551209
He's annoying still, but he's right.
>>
>>6551242
he's right, and i actually think he's pretty funny in this

especially important is the point against bigoted gay guys who say we have to pick a side, implying sexuality is a choice
>>
>>6551263
>implying sexuality is a choice

it's not your direct choice but sexuality for men is an irreversible process. the result of some prenatal factors and the environment that nurtured you.

which means that you might be on a cross road at some point in your life and have to make a choice.

onision is a manipulating douchbag that knows that his audience is mainly young girls and plays his cards right to appear less threatening and go along with narratives that younger people are more likely to believe.
>>
>giving someone with a histrionic personality disorder clicks
You're a bad person, anon.
>>
>>6552560
>you might be on a cross road at some point in your life and have to make a choice

Yeah, but YOU don't get to make that choice. Basically, the choice gets made for you by, like you said, prenatal factors, environment and experiences, and you can go fuck yourself after that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.