[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT stories bullies edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1459083509454.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459083509454.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Have you ever had a bully, /lgbt/?

>be me, beta closetfag in high school
>always had this one big alpha chad bully me all throughout HS
>senior year
>hit lowest point in depression, been trying to kill myself as a teen but remained unsuccessful (rope/belt hanging is an unreliable meme)
>alpha chad teases me in the hallway as usual one day
>day after a failed suicide attempt
>finally lose my shit and talked back to him face-to-face since we were alone in the hallways after school
>desperately looked at him dead in the eyes with a cold soulless glare
>"I know you go out hunting with your dad, I've seen you with your truck. Why don't you do me a favor and put me out like one of your stupid fucking deers. It's quiet in the back of the school, nobody will know."
>he just gives me this blank frozen look and said nothing
>"god you're so useless"
>I storm off
>he stops bullying me and we haven't spoken since
>we graduate and years pass
>bored, decide to look through HS yearbook for some reason
>see alpha chad on one of the front page with sports team and curiously decide to look him up on FB
>he's successful, came out and is now a suicide-prevention activist
>meanwhile I'm still an unpassing mtf hon taking antidepressants to stop feeling emotions

Looking back, I feel like if I had just offered to suck his dick from the beginning he might have gone out with me, he really was fucking hot and aged well
>>
>>6539414
you should message him and let him know how things turned out for you and that you wish you'd sucked him off at the time.

imagine if you could go back in time and do things over? you'd be a hot passing mtf who started hormones before puberty with a successful alpha husband who loves you.
>>
>>6539641

> you should message him and let him know how things turned out for you and that you wish you'd sucked him off at the time.

You're fucking disgusting.

> inb4 triggered
>>
>>6539680
what's the problem?
>>
File: mmmmm.gif (988KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.gif
988KB, 400x225px
>>6539414
>alpha CHAD bully was actually gay
>he probably bullied anon because he thought anon was cute

Just like in my stories. Why didn't you fall in love, anon?
>>
>>6539414
>You, quite possibly, made him into the successful suicide prevention artist he is now.
pls add/message him OP
>>
>>6539414
>Have you ever had a bully, /lgbt/?

Yeah, i was bullied through 1st grade to 11th grade non stop.
>>
No, people knew not to fuck with me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.