[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mid-20s biscum >out to everyone as gay since high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be mid-20s biscum
>out to everyone as gay since high school because that was more convenient
>Usually attraction has been 75-90% men and 10-25% women so it worked out
>Never been with a girl in any way
>Feeling more attracted to girls than ever lately
>Might even be more attracted to girls than guys
>Realize that "I've never been with a woman, but I have fucked like 50 dudes" is not a selling point to a woman
>Would have to either lie or tell the truth about that if I tried to get with a woman

Is it too late for me to be with a female, guys?
>>
>I have fucked like 50 dudes

You just need to find a woman who wants your poz load
>>
>>6537986

Personally, I would lower the dude count to around 10-15.
>>
>>6537986
It's not too late but you will find that women make extremely horrible partners. It's basically a high maintenance, demanding, and entitled fuckhole that probably won't even want to be a fuckhole as often as you'd like.
>>
>>6538364
would i as an mtf make a better woman than cis women do?
>>
>>6537986
Explain it under the guide of "sexual fluidity" and "experimenting" and you'll have progressive tumblr roasties all over you willing to be your first
>>
>the breeder alarm is just a myth guise srsly!
>>
>>6539165

Is the breeder alarm why bi people never settle with someone of the same sex even when they claim to prefer the homosexual lifestyle?
>>
>>6539275
Yes. It's an internal warning system that all breeders have so that they don't wait too long to have kids.
>>
>>6538378
I couldn't say. It varies too wildly. I've got an mtf gf myself. Sometimes she can get a little neurotic and depressive and emotional but relatively speaking, a pretty good specimen. She does tend to be stable, just has some rough patches here and there, I try to act as a stabilizer which does work pretty well. I'd rather deal with the occasional thing like that then the shit cis girls pull, and I have had my fair share of them. We also have bonded much more closely than any cis girl I've been with, our personalities mesh really well, we've got basically the same interests, I can have actual deep discussions, it's great.

But most mtfs aren't as good as her IMO. As I said, it varies too wildly. I couldn't deal with someone who was constantly depressed for example, it'd wear me out.
>>
>>6539385
I mean, I don't want kids, I don't even really think I could live with a woman for life. I just want to be with at least one woman before I die. Or seven. Seven seems like a good number.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.