[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any other gay guys here get Penis envy? I have an average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1413825547736.png (107KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1413825547736.png
107KB, 499x499px
Do any other gay guys here get Penis envy?

I have an average cock, but it is nothing compared to the Dragon Dildo my brother uses. How the fuck am I expected to compete with that?
>>
not every gay guy is a degenerate who needs to destroy his ass to get off.

i've specifically turned down guys who are over 8" because that is just too damn much, honestly.
>>
>>6536728
Hey OP don't feel bad, this could be your genitals. Luckily for you, it's mine instead.
NSFW link:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jvqsii.jpg

>tfw it pretty much never can get hard
>tfw never been on hormones or anything
>>
>>6536738
>spot the bisexual
>>
>>6536728
I'm pretty average, 6.5 and not very thick, but I never get any complaints.
I had a big complex about it too for a while, the first 3 or 4 guys I slept with were all 8" or more. They were all also bottoms, so...

Really, if a guy needs much more than average to get off, they're probably someone you'd be better off avoiding anyway, unless you like STD's.
>>
>>6536919
nope, girls are disgusting.
>>
>>6536925
>>6536919
also im a bottom only, girls are useless to me. :^)
>>
>>6536924
>if a guy needs much more than average to get off, they're probably someone you'd be better off avoiding anyway

Why?
>>
>>6536943
Because throwing a sausage down a hallway is pretty lame, generally?
Not to mention IME that type is usually a zoo of STD's.
>>
>>6536977
Sounds to me like you're just insecure about your size 2bh.

A guy isn't a whore simply because he prefers a partner with a bigger dick.
>>
>>6536997
Nope.
I was fairly insecure for a while like I said, but that was a long time ago, before I encountered more "normal" guys.
I'm talking about the really extreme size queens. Not just some guy that wants their partner to be bigger, but the type that needs 9"+ to even feel anything down there... they've just been down the block too many times IMO.
>>
>>6536908
mtf here, super jelly on that cute girlpeen
except for the mutilation job obviously. cruel of your parents to take away more of what little you had
>>
>>6537047
I used to have more than just a little peen. It used to hit like 6.5 inches or so. Not gargantuan but still, normal range. It was fat, too, couldn't even get the head past a toilet paper roll's opening.

If you show signs of an infection in your epididymis, balls, etc. don't wait until it gets really really bad, get it checked out immediately. Guess a mtf wouldn't care so much but this goes more towards the people in this thread who would like to keep their junk functioning nice and proper.
>>
>>6537061
oh you're that balls infection dude? why didn't you take test injections? if it was only your balls that got fucked up that would do it
>>
>>6537029
You outright said that guys who like above average sized cocks can be expected to be riddled with STDs. You're backpedaling now.

I suppose I qualify as a "size queen" - it's fair enough to say smaller guys should avoid me, but not because I'm a fucking biohazard. My preference has zero indication as to my state of health. You might as well just assume I have HIV because I'm gay.
>>
>>6537074
At first, apathy and depression. I did take test for a little bit but I quit quite quickly. Wow it's been a while since I had 3 "q" words in a row.

Now it's more of a maintaining-my-current-lifestyle thing, keeping-my-boyfriend thing, and I don't really mind life like this. I grew out of my depression and all that and it's been quite a while since I had the test flowing, I've come to enjoy it in many ways. I mean yeah I'd rather be fully operational but I can't have both that and this at the same time. I also really don't mind the low-as-fuck sex drive, I just miss it working like normal and being full size. It's an exchange at this point. I have one set of things I like and in exchange I must put up with another set of things I'm meh about or don't like. I've gotten pretty used to things being this way.

Besides, often adding in test for people in my situation does not bring things back to the way they were. There often is still a more difficult time getting and maintaining erections, and a more difficult time reaching orgasm.
>>
>>6537087
>a size queen
>pretending she's not a loose std ridden whore
Girl please, if you need 9 inches your floppy butt curtains have been visited by more people per day than this site
>>
>>6536728
Don't, lock yourself in a chastity cage, shove an aneros up your ass and fuck your brother with a dragon dildo strapon
>>
>>6537346
Burnt
>>
Kik: Cooki3xMONST4
Kik: mind_guy12345
Kik: XxX_AA_XxX

Kik us d pics c; will return favor
Spam us, thanks babes ;*
>>
>>6536919
>spot the virgin
>>
File: 1465945495253.jpg (38KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1465945495253.jpg
38KB, 663x579px
>>6536908

>tfw barely average dick (5.7'')
>okay girth I guess (around 6.3'' or something)
>glans is smaller than base of dick
>penile papules all round the base of my dick, looks like shit
>tfw left testicle is kinda big while right testicle is small
>worst part, born with hypospadia and had surgery for it while I was very young but in the end it fucked things up worse than they were to begin with
>whole bottom of my glans is fucked, looks like it got mauled by a cheese grater

>tfw even if someone wouldn't immediately reject my babby-size dick they'd still refuse because of how disgusting it all looks

Doesn't help that I'm just ugly as fuck in general too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.