[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLM Disrupts Pride Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 65

File: BLM ransom demands.jpg (243KB, 807x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLM ransom demands.jpg
243KB, 807x823px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Today I'm officially starting to hate black people.

Pride is about unabashed positivity and love and community and happiness. Everyone attends from every race, gender, orientation, and ethnic background. EVERYONE has a good time. But then these BLM assholes crashed the party, stopping everything for half a fucking hour, which is a LONG TIME, to hold them hostage/ for ransom. It would be shameful enough if it were just five minutes; it's completely the wrong time and place. And they would have done it ALL DAY if the local organizers didn't given into the BLMs ultimatums: sign these agreements to give BLM more stuff, or we derail the second biggest pride parade on the continent, wrecking Toronto's reputation, wrecking the future business that pride generates, and ruining the event for all the families and friends and supporters attending. It was a straight up hostage situation. Great job BLM! Way to engender hatred against you from EVERYONE, including people who were on your side before!

I was anti-racist before, but I'm sick of this constant selfish, ugly, vile and yes, racist behavior.

And where the fuck are the reasonable black people that should be protesting this "movement"? Don't they see that BLM actually MAKING PEOPLE RACIST? Are reasonable black people really going to let these BLM idiots ruin the reputation of all black people?

Unless black moderates speak up, the BLM will continue to appear to speak on behalf of all black people (as it claims it does) and will prompt everyone else to want to hate them. And ONLY black people can criticize BLM and end their insanity because if anyone else tries, they get blasted with baseless accusations of racism. I don't care WHO ruins Toronto's parades, it's not right. What's next? Hijacking the Christmas Day parade? It's white as fuck so why not? How about St. Patty's? That's totally about white Irishmen! Everything now is fair game for hijacking by these idiots. FUCK.
>>
>>6504100
So maybe those straight white men who complain about "being labled a racist for asking questions" might have been onto something?

In the Oppression Olympics, the left will happily eat it's own.
>>
Omg I hate blacks now, really makes you think.

But seriously, fuck Soros.
>>
god i hate them. i wonder if older black people are embarrassed at the young millennials throwing fits for attention and special feelz
>>
>Unless black moderates speak up, the BLM will continue to appear to speak on behalf of all black people (as it claims it does) and will prompt everyone else to want to hate them.
So like ISIS/ Muslims...
>>
>>6504100
>MAKING PEOPLE RACIST

Nah, not really.

Something comes up all the time that "makes people racist" and it very rarely actually dramatically increases racist sentiment beyond what it already was.

That said, "we're black give us money" can fuck right off. It's one of the worse American gifts of recent years.
>>
>>6504100
>implying I should hate cops

If it wasn't for the law the inbreed where I live would probably lynch gays.

Sorry your "home boy" got shot after robbing a convince store

Zero sympathy
>>
>>6504268
Actually I didn't really care about black people till all this BLM stuff

Kind of makes me resent blacks even though I know it's not fair
>>
>>6504100
We're really running out of friends aren't we.
>>
>>6504304
blacks on average have always been vocally anti-gay. way more what white people on average, but still way below arabs. for now.

the left "likes" us, but only because they view us as useful idiots who will blindly vote for them despite them despising us just as much as the right does.
>>
>>6504341
You mean the old GayTM, we're there for them whenever they need to draw out some votes.
>>
>Be gays
>get social progress and change without stealing nike's/violence/hijacking events

This is why BLM needs to attack lgbt community. I blows out the narrative of "we are looting because that's all we can do!"

You know who doesn't end up in jail in high percentages? leg-butts, you know who doesn't have a culture that glories crime? leg-butts

They'll be attacking Asians soon as most Asians hate blacks and have integrated well into white societies.

Good to see SJW culture starting to cannibalize.
>>
>>6504269
Small town cops are the best. As somebody who lives on the East coast, I commonly see cops who have nothing better to do all day than follow black people around in their cruisers. Our police budget is being bloated under the counter by the very rich. Stop and frisk is still an everyday sight, but the cops are told not to record it.

With all that in mind, the obvious solution is to kill all pigs and gib munney to black charities.
>>
>Conceal carry every single fucking day
>Gun in concealed easy draw holster under the dash
>Go to the range at least once a month and burn at minimum 100 rounds on my pistols alone
I don't depend on cops for shit. The fact San Jose an this happened are proof that the only people we can rely on are each other and those willing to stand up for the second and first amendment.
>>
>>6504419
Too bad your point of view isn't supported by them either. They don't want you to own and carry guns
>>
>>6504451
Please, the gun loving sociopaths of the NRA and GOP would make him a poster child to help endure the lunatic "hobby" to a new audience just like they started doing after Orlando. As far as they're concerned the more people walking around with machine guns and pistols, the better the world would be.
>>
>>6504451
>cops arresting or monitoring black people at all is racist
>whitey doesn't need his guns to protect himself, we have police for that
Oh, I get it now. Why didn't that motive come to me sooner?
>>6504465
3/10 at best
>>
File: 1467593637001[1].jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
1467593637001[1].jpg
59KB, 618x492px
We have nothing left to gain from the Democrats. Meanwhile they will sacrifice us to appease their other minority groups.

#MAGA
>>
>>6504100
>no more police floats

Fuck, cops are so hot. I'm going to miss those. ;_;
>>
>>6504486
People with guns have picked a "hobby" that actively promotes destruction. That is the core of it. These are not good people. Destroyed property, people, animals, any and everything. Just look at Orlando again to see this in action.

>>6504531
I'd rather sign with a known entity with some questionable experience in the past than someone whos campaign is near tit-for-tat how Hitler came to power so fuck off /pol/
>>
>>6504100
>blacks are the most virulently homophobic and transphobic due to their backwards ass culture
>a majority of the trans women murdered in the past two years were murdered by black men
>blacks committ the majority of anti-gay/trans hate crimes
>actually have the nerve to fuck with pride parades and make demands of the people their kind hates so much

Fucking jerks...
>>
>>6504465
Explain how owning guns makes you a sociopath

Especially when members of the violent terror organization BLM are stalking the streets victimizing my people
>>
>>6504606
>someone whos campaign is near tit-for-tat how Hitler came to power so fuck off /pol/

Don't say that.
Hitler was actually an impressive speaker.
>>
Pride parades have always been a whites-only club and you know it. All the cloying rhetoric of inclusiveness and color-blindness doesn't change that.
>>
>>6504618
>Pride parades have always been a whites-only club and you know it.

Nope.

It could be argued that the business they attract promotes gentrification, but I've never seen a whites-only pride parade, and they generally have numerous ethnic pride groups.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 716x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 716x615px
>>6504606
How is Trump comparable to Hitler

I swear modern liberals are all pearl clutching morons who understand nothing about history or society and spout such inane garbage because their leftist puppet masters told them to repeat it

I'm a 6' 6 Jewish man and I've beat the shit out of two white liberals for making Trump-Hitler jokes, you have no idea of the level of trivialization of real war crimes you are committing with such comparisons
>>
>>6504654
>I've beat the shit out of two white liberals
please don't stop.
>>
>>6504618
Why should pride parades agree with anything BLM promotes?

As a gay man, I started carrying a gun to kill any violent BLM terrorists I may encounter who victimize me
>>
>>6504654
You know, Hitler only said mean things until he came to power.
>>
>>6504658
I don't beat liberals randomly, it's just people who trivialize real shit.

Globally Trump is tame, enforcing borders doesn't compare to the systematic destruction of Jews, LGBT, etc
>>
>>6504654
>Blame all problems on one group of people; in this case mexicans and to a lesser extent muslims
>Attack and try to censor the press just as Trump is banning media from his speeches
>Build a fervent and radicalizes following which can be easily seen as his supporters refute any and all criticism or write off him backtracking on things like the muslim ban as all part of some master ruse
>>
>>6504666
Uh no, he used his SA troops to violently attack opposition party members and rallies

Oh like Hillarys voters have been doing?
>>
This is all part of the death throes of the SJW movement.

Now even working class, white liberals have had enough of this absurd shit. Just like we saw with Brexit, the regressives have overplayed their hand. They've been screaming WAYCIST so long no one cares anymore.

These childish outbursts demanding attention (and money) will grow more frequent and fervent as they sense the end is nigh.
>>
>>6504677
>attacks Mexicans

Full retard, illegal immigrants =/= Mexicans

>attack and censor the press

The press is 99% against him, he isn't supposed to speak his mind about it

How did he "censor" the press

What power does he have to censor the press?

>His followers are radicalized and refuse to listen to anything bad about him

Unlike Sanders or Clinton voters right? They're all more stubborn in this regard.

0/3 keep trying
>>
>>6504606
>People with guns have picked a "hobby" that actively promotes destruction.
No, it actively prevents the continuation of destruction. Just like any other powerful tool it can be misused.
>These are not good people.
They're not trying to be "good people", they're trying to be living people. Do you really want to be a good person if a qualifier for goodliness is that you have to idly let yourself be shot or raped?
>just look at somebody taking a gun and killing gay people, it's proof that guns are a tool meant for destruction rather than planting daisies or destroying the patriarchy
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 627x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 627x376px
>>6504606
>People with guns have picked a "hobby" that actively promotes destruction.

Just like BLM supporters
>>
>>6504100
WE WUZ FAGZ AND SHIEEEET
>>
>>6504771
HOL UP
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER = ONLY OUR OPINION MATTERS

Total assholes.They can't stand anyone else being happy, so they fuck it up for everybody.
>>
File: We Wuz Nazis.jpg (17KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
We Wuz Nazis.jpg
17KB, 224x400px
>>6504771
Remember they were also Nazis.
>>
>>6504829
i'd be mad too if being inferior, a criminal, and all around human trash was built into my dna.
>>
>>6504618
Vancouver's is a rainbow of skin colors. You must be taking out of your ass.
>>
File: 1449597302856.gif (122KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
1449597302856.gif
122KB, 193x193px
>the pride president signed a document that literally sanctioned founds for segregating spaces
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELLFUCK?
>>
>>6504606
>ORLANDO
gun free zone you demented fuck
>>
File: burntheworldandeverythinginit.jpg (28KB, 470x464px) Image search: [Google]
burntheworldandeverythinginit.jpg
28KB, 470x464px
>>
>>6504865
Cuckanada.
>>
>There are people that would rather be thrown from rooftops for being gay when the left gets their endgame than be pressured to stay closeted like the right wants
>>
>>6504687
i don't want SJW's to just die, i want them to be brutally murdered, metaphorically. well, physically too, but still.
>>
>be at London Pride
>beyonce songs playing bout women rrunning the world and feminism thrown about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4haxYBScI
>>
>>6505262
>expect Bailey Jay
>get whiny bitch
>>
File: hillary and gender.png (654KB, 747x709px) Image search: [Google]
hillary and gender.png
654KB, 747x709px
>>6505262
kek
>>
>>6505321
Holy shit, how are people still believing this?
>>
>>6504692
Technically, the illegals are Mexicans or any other nationality but they aren't Americans. The legals are Americans, either if they born on American soil or they win the citizenship. Not an American or even white, it's just common sense.
>>
File: muslimmoderates.jpg (58KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
muslimmoderates.jpg
58KB, 627x663px
>>6504259
almost. the difference is only most blacks are terrible people while all muslims are terrible people.
>>
>>6504654
Hitler and the Nazi party have been over used to much that they carry no weight as an insult anymore.

If we didnt have Israel and jewish lobbying groups constantly going "muh holocaust". Then even that event would be just more dead people in a past war.

I'm pretty sure Trump is playing the part of a buffon as part of Hillary's plan to secure her second attempt at being president. One that worked really well because the opposition was a bunch of empty suit establishment republicans, Based Rand Paul, and NeoCon fucknuts.
>>
>>6505337
it is still how the Far Left is thinking.

>gender shouldn't matter shitlord
>men are evil though, even FtMs for being men, and MtFs for once being men.
>so we much have more cis women in power. because womyn are better.
>>
>>6504269

Sorry your "home boy" got shot after robbing a convince store

Zero sympathy

you KNOW that

a.) nobody deserves to get shot for robbing a convenience store. and the cop who shot him sure as hell deserved more than he got. fuck you.
>>
>>6505710
Radical Left needs purging. I'm tired of them being offended for me. Even when I don't give a shit.
>>
>>6504353
>>6504618

As a black gay man who hates BLM because they are petty as fuck (I personally think they should focus more on economic self-sufficiency and getting rid of the culture of defeat we have and making our own)

I will say this: we are part of the LGBT community too! We are so frequently excluded and our voices are never heard through these events. LGBT+ people of color face the most violence and murder of any group and even face racism within the gay community (I have experienced this firsthand, and no, not people's preferences, actual exclusion) but this is barely noticeable to white people because they don't see how culture, race, and sexual orientation can intersect. The whole colorblindness thing is a lie to keep the status quo of racial inequality and avoid a meaningful, respectful dialogue about racial inequality.
>>
>>6505738

Are we on the subject of Mike Brown?
Mike Brown shouldn't have been shot, but he wasn't even shot for robbing a convenience store. He attacked a cop in a parked car and may indeed have attempted to take the cop's gun - the wound on his hand seems to support this last bit.

I agree he should have been arrested instead, but he'd be facing pretty serious charges if he were alive today. And if you're a huge guy, attacking a cop is a death wish no matter what race you are. It's an inherent risk of attacking a cop, and one of the many possible outcomes that keeps most people from doing it.
>>
>>6505738
>a.) nobody deserves to get shot for robbing a convenience store.
He got shot for attacking a cop, not for robbing a convenience store.

>and the cop who shot him sure as hell deserved more than he got. fuck you.
You're right. That hero deserved a fucking medal.
>>
>>6504269
The part about police floats really pissed me off. I tried to understand their side when the movement first began, but I've realized "police brutality" in the US isn't as big of a problem as they make it out to be. The bullshit media just saw an opportunity to make $$$ by blowing a few cases out of proportion. CNN and MSNBC and so on shouldn't have indulged BLM the way they did.
Honestly, most cops will protect you as long as you comply and don't lash out at them for no reason. But if SJWs hate cops so much, then they shouldn't call 911 when they're in danger. They can fend for themselves. Let them see how quickly society would deteriorate without law enforcement.
>>
>>6504100
The gay World is racist as fuck and excludes poor people what they are aiming for is just.

BLM has always been a black radical queer organization, founded by black radical queers
>>
File: 1456440094612.gif (79KB, 601x602px) Image search: [Google]
1456440094612.gif
79KB, 601x602px
>>6506017
>drinking the blm kool-aid this much
>>
>>6506025
No, I've just been to PRIDEs throughout the U.S. and they are geared towards White gay men with money. Fact is most people at prides are not that and they shouldn't be excluded.
>>
>>6506017
>gays are racist
I'm a gay mexicunt and I've never felt that way. LGBT is the most accepting community of all.
>radical queer
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6506017
Except that the queer founders of it were kicked out by the straight Christians long ago.
>>
>>6506060
That's great you haven't but thats not the case for everyone which is why so many people appreciate these actions.

No need to go to tumblr since this discussion is going on here.
>>
>>6506065
Give me proofs because the leaders in SF, NYC, Seattle and Chicago are gay/trans as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nsbkowNTef1ur401vo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbkowNTef1ur401vo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x333px
>>6506051
>how dare they target the majority
Outta here blm matter fag, why are black people such massive attention sluts? You are not even the biggest minority, you have not suffered oppression longest on American soil, and you are still grossly overrepresented, Latino/Hispanic are the biggest minority(in 40 years we will be the majority), most exploited, and most underrepresented and you attention desperate fags still bitch and moan only caring about other races when it's convenient, fuck off
>>
>>6506051
Fuck off with your "white gay men are evil oppressors" bullshit. I'm not even white and that SJW rhetoric makes me angry. You're probably some kind of special snowflake identity and butthurt that us exclusive gays won't let you let you in the LGBT community. The people who use the word queer the most are typically the ones who have been least oppressed by it.
>>
>>6506081
The majority of pride attendees aren't rich white men
>>6506084
Just because you want to be with the White gay male crowd doesn't mean everyone does.

You can have your opinion as I have mine but I don't really care for yours just as you don't mine
>>
>>6506105
>not following muh rhetoric means you want to be in the white mans crowd
>>
>>6506051
>No, I've just been to PRIDEs throughout the U.S.

Me too, and nope.

And I can't afford shit at Pride except a good time and refutation for your argument. Shit's too damn expensive everywhere. The gay bars here are mostly not majority white, and they're too damn expensive, too. It comes down to the "with money" bit, and you'll find that this is true on every level of society (including in a lot of activism) and LGBT groups are not even close to being a top offender.

For example, I hear in Toronto they're letting BLM march. Very inclusive, much progressive!
>>
>>6506133
>>6506117
Again I think it's fab that your experiences are to the contrary but they are not for Blm and the people who are supporting them. I am glad they are doing what they are doing and hope they can create systemic change in queer areas.
>>
>>6506105
Nice try, I'm the opposite of a white gay man (you Tumblr types would call me a "queer woman of color") but I see them as much more trustworthy allies and friends than people like you who enjoy pitting oppressed groups against each other.
>>
>>6506146
You act as though oppressed groups can't oppress each other. Racism in the gay community is real, you don't have to believe that but enough people experience it to make it relevant and important issue.
>>
File: tumblr_np6rr8Zv2S1ur401vo1_1280.jpg (61KB, 768x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6rr8Zv2S1ur401vo1_1280.jpg
61KB, 768x435px
>>6506145
>using queer
>well you still don't support blm sooooo...
>>
>>6506081
To be fair, black people were enslaved for hundreds of years in this country, while my Mexican ancestors came here voluntarily. However, in present day America, Latinos arguably have it a lot worse than blacks yet complain a lot less. We're a humble, hard-working people who take what we can get and are just trying to make better lives for ourselves without causing a ruckus. Sure, we have our share of "Xicana" radikewl Tumblr types, but they're harmless compared to the BLM crowd.
>>
File: tumblr_nlolnackJU1ur401vo1_1280.jpg (56KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlolnackJU1ur401vo1_1280.jpg
56KB, 640x407px
>>6506157
Yeah your right blm are doing an amazing job at alienating people and not accomplishing anything positive or of merit, btw how was that Orlando vigil that was interrupted by blm? You know the one dedicated to the many lgbt people that lost their lives most where latino and poc, thanks blm for spreading so much positivity and totally not taking the spotlight away from literal dead people
>>
>>6506164
Latino isn't a race, there are black Latinos and there are black Latinos in BLM
>>
>>6506157

Of course oppressed groups oppress eachother. Like for instance BLM just used their socio-political leverage to cut LGBT cops out of a parade that BLM themselves had the privilege of being invited to. They also used this privilege to coerce money out of LGBT people.
>>
>>6506164
Actually in case you didn't know a huge chunk if the U.S. including California was part of Mexico, and most Mexicans and other Latinos are mixed Native Americans, our people only suffered through genocides
>>
>>6504100
>1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sound reasonable

>6, 7, 8, 9
What the fuck
>>
>>6506173
I hate when I'm trying to talk about Latino-specific issues and someone has to derail me with "Latino isn't a race." You're correct, but who do you think the average Trump voter envisions when they think "Mexican"? A tan/brown mestizo, because well, most Mexican-Americans are mestizo. Hence, most of the people who suffer from anti-Latino sentiments are mestizo. Sorry for prioritizing ourselves and not centering black people in every single discussion.
>>
>>6506164

I don't know about that - I really think the history of discrimination against black people in the US and its socioeconomic legacy run deeper and are frequently underestimated. Like they had it so much worse than everybody else for so long, that it's weird to even see them grouped in with like Asians and shit. The kind of discrimination is so much different.

>>6506173

Are there racial realists in BLM, too?
>>
>>6506173
>Latino is not a race
Duh it's a general term most Latinos however are mixed Native Americans

Most Afro Latinos where not native to latin countries, they did not face the hardships natives, and even then afro Latinos in America make up a miniscule percentage of all Latino/hispanic
>>
>>6506200
See>>6506190
>>
>>6506197
Like I said hermano blm activists are huge attention sluts
>>
>>6506181
I don't think you understand privilege >>6506197
In NYC and the east coast the majority of Latinos aren't mestizo. Talking about "Latino" issues as separate from black issues is very much west of the Mississippi never mind that the erasure of Afro Latinos in and of itself is anti-black
>>
>>6506235
>erasure
>anti-black
Actual Tumblr SJW blogger detected. Your arguments as well as your terminology are a dead giveaway. I almost feel sorry for you because you don't seem to realize this discussion while get you nowhere on this board of all places. You'd really save yourself a lot of time and stress if you just went back to Tumblr now.
>>
>>6506210

That's the thing, though. A lot of society doesn't even consciously realize Latinos aren't just dark Mediterraneans. They hold that against them, sure, but didn't Latinos kind of miss out on most of the reservation shit in the US, and most of its recent history discrimination against Native Americans who weren't Mestizo? And segregation targeting black people was way worse, and I think attitudes (in the south at least) usually reflect the legacy of it more.
>>
>>6506248
Then terms I use don't come from Tumblr, it's rooted in academia and people on tumblr use that.

Idk you seem to be having a very visceral reaction to some term, seems like your the tumblr user acting all triggered :)
>>
File: tumblr_nqselvasYY1ur401vo1_1280.jpg (58KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqselvasYY1ur401vo1_1280.jpg
58KB, 640x393px
>>6506235
>not being mestizo makes you immediately immune from racism, beacuse racist totally won't see you as a spic no matter what

>Latino issues are black issues and anyone saying otherwise is antiback

>stop erasing afto latinos

Actually kill yourself, you are so far up your own ass, you have to recenter everything to point at you
>>
>>6506257
Mestizos were given legal White status back in the 20-30's
>>
As someone who hasn't followed the whole fiasco can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>6506266
There was segregation of Latinos in schools and shit, though, and it was contested in courts. It's just not included in the civil rights era narrative taught in schools.
>>
>>6506257
So wrong actually, most of the discrimination comes from the ruling European class against the mestizo and alot of discrimination against natives is based more on religion than race, are you actually trying say black people have it worse than Latinos? You know the horribly underrepresented minority that has a huge chunk of it's population that's illegal and therefore much easier to exploit, the population of people that have been attached to illegal stereotype and have been included in an incredibly successful scapegoat campaign by a presidential candidate that has a chance of winning, god I hate playing oppression olympics
>>
>>6504860
I didn't know a rainbow was only yellow.
>>
>>6506235
>I don't think you understand privilege

I don't think you understand English.

>1. a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.

It was not BLM's right to march in that parade, and certainly not to disrupt it with impunity. I'm aware you're going for semantics here, but it's a false semantic argument based on your ~appropriation~ of words and your failure to understand their contexts outside of said ~appropriation~.

Regardless of their place in a social hierarchy, they held a privilege here which was either granted to them by their *gay oppressors* or they already held over their *gay oppressors* without even realizing it. And the assumptions about their social hierarchy are indeed highly questionable, given gays gained some very basic rights much more recently than African-Americans did and still lack many legal protections which African-Americans already hold.
>>
>>6506262
What Latino wide issues do not occur in Afro-Latino communities?

What issues do non-black Latinos face what black Latinos do?

Why are you so upset that an Afro-Latino is saying Latino is not a race and we aren't all dealing with the same issues and some Latino groups have compounded issues.
>>6506277
And those were dealt with differently for the most part, one of them involving an afrolatino in LA
>>6506288
Blacks just got official recognition in Mexico and are generally ignored in Peru, Colombia and other mestizo majority places.

While not ignoring indigenous groups in Latin America (some being black as well like Miskito and Garifuna) it's certainly stupid to ignore the racism of blacks in Latin America and it's immigrants.
>>
>>6504702
Why are they breaking shit? What's the point?
>>
>>6506297
This. Supposedly the disruptors were "radical queers" themselves, but I wouldn't doubt many of them were genderqueer/demisexual/heteroflexible types rather than genuine gays.
>>
>>6506297
You are using the definition of general privilege and conflating it with Racial/Gender/Class Privilege which is grounded in a different understanding

That being said PRIDE floats and groups are vastly varied, if BLM doesn't have the right than none do. That however doesn't negate their points

You also are using the general term appropriation for the academically set discussion of appropriation used in discourse

You also are acting as though gay rights and lack there of aren't affecting black people even though blacks proportionally have the most out people by race.
Over all you just seem triggered, if you want I can totally hold space for you while you vent :)
>>
>banning police floats
Yeah that's exactly how you foster a sense of community and promote good relationships between citizens and law enforcement
>>
>>6505680
According to them though FtMs are gender traitors and must be burned at the stake
>>
>>6506300
>Why are you so upset that an Afro-Latino is saying Latino is not a race and we aren't all dealing with the same issues and some Latino groups have compounded issues.

This isn't supporting your argument, it's simply claiming false equivalence. You could just as well say, based on your misleading "Latino is not a race" premise, that Latino issues are "white issues." All you're doing is claiming a false equivalence of experience in order to insert people into a narrative so that it better supports your worldview.

>And those were dealt with differently for the most part, one of them involving an afrolatino in LA

And here you're cherrypicking.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 273x185px
>>6506300
>what issues do afro Latinos face that non-black latinos face

That right there, different race different stigma

>why are you so upset that an afro latino is saying that latino is not a race and we aren't all dealing with the same problems with the same issues

Why are you so upset that a mestizo latino with a particularly high amount of native blood is saying that trying to attach all latino problems to black lives matter (a horribly flawed movement to begin with) for exactly the same reasons yoy mentioned, why do you as a black person feel so entitled to have your opinions echoed by me? Why do have to desperately grab at the lime light so you can recenter all the worlds problems exclusively at black people?

>explains that most racism is experienced by mestizos at the hands of European ruling class
>YOUR IGNORING TEH BLACK PEOPLE!!! HEY HEY POINT THE SPOTLIGHT BACK ON ME

Blm is shit /thread
>>
>>6505738
So, what you're saying... Is that black people should get to be criminal without running the risk of getting killed?

What about this?
Stop being criminal, and maybe, just maybe, that stereotype of black people will go away.
>>
>>6506325
Those are just terfs
>>6506333
Latino is a lingusitic socio-cultural grouping that mayor may not compound other issues. It does not preclude anti-black racism nor does being "Latino" in and of itself mean you will venerated the same way.

Mendez v. Westminster was arguably the biggest court cases of Latino segregation centered around an Afro-latina girl. It's not cherry picking.
>>6506348
Mestizos are not the only Latino group, racism exists in Latin America and ignoring Afro-Latinos for mestizos is in fact anti-black.

End of story
>>
>>6506350
Tamir Rice was a 12 year old with a toy gun in an open carry state shot literally two seconds after police arrived.

He was not a criminal.
>>
>>6506356
>point out that the vast majority of blacks being shot by cops are criminals
>but muh one example from two years ago
No one is saying police are perfect, mate
>>
>>6506313
>You are using the definition of general privilege and conflating it with Racial/Gender/Class Privilege

No I'm not.

I used the definition of general privilege and you conflated it.

>That being said PRIDE floats and groups are vastly varied, if BLM doesn't have the right than none do.

Really?
NAMBLA was kicked out ages ago, and they actually represented a sexual minority rather than a racial one. No one has the inherent right to have a float in a parade. It is something which is either approved or disapproved. The fact that it was approved kind of does negate their "point."

I'm not even arguing they shouldn't have been allowed to march in the parade - I've seen lots of political groups in these parades. What they should not have been allowed to do was extort the parade and make the organizers exclude other people from it.

>You also are using the general term appropriation for the academically set discussion of appropriation used in discourse

This isn't an academic discussion, and I am mocking your inability to recognize this. You misunderstood me because you failed to recognize a commonly used word and the context I was using it in. That is bad. You made a mistake, you're human, get over it.

>You also are acting as though gay rights and lack there of aren't affecting black people

They are not inherently black issues. Here's an exercise in basic logic:

Some black people are gay
Are all gay people black?

Tell me when you've got the answer.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>6506352
Quit shilling you retard, I never said it didn't and simply pointed out the biggest targets of racism in most of Latin America but you went full "entitled black person" on me and started screaming about "OMG IGNORING BLACK PEOPLE OMG ANTI BLACK OMG PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE" fuck you this is why blm is shit you people literally refuse to acknowledge that any other group of people or race have problems unless you can benefit from it and use it push yourself under the spotlight again
>>
>>6506352
So basically, your worldview is: "Whitey oppresses me. Beaners oppress me. Homos oppress me. Everyone oppresses me. Everything is about me. I am the ultimate champion of the oppression olympics, in every part of the world. Anyone who dares to disagree hates my race."
>>
>>6506356
Twenty-eight people were shot and killed for toy guns in the USA in 2015, most were not black. This isn't a racial issue, this is a police being too trigger happy issue.
I fully agree against BLM in principal that there is too much police brutality, however their own actions have made people despise them. It is one thing to peacefully raise awareness to an important issue it is another to; assault people, threaten people's lives, disrupt other protests, silence other people, disrupt other people's lives, disrupt vital city services, block traffic, commit arson, riot, and loot.
>>
File: 1465873814364.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465873814364.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>6506374
The cases that spurred BLM was the over reaching of police.

Some white boy kills an entire church of black people is arrested alive yet a boy with a toy, a week with a toy Katana, a man walking down the stair and a man sitting on the street are all dead and the police who killed them get slapped on the wrist if that.
>>6506376
You are conflating because you aren't talking about privileges you are talking about racial privileges and you can't find anything about blacks having racial privilege and thus you are using a general definition.

NAMBLA is a child abuse organization, the fact you are even bringing them up in the same breath as lgbt people shows you're grasping at straws.

You aren't really mocking me you are just spazzing out with certain words, you're basically the fat girl in pic related.

There are compounded black gay issues, which brings me to another word: intersectionality coined in academia.
>>
>>6506402
>I fully agree with BLM in principal
fix'd
>>
>>6506404
>The cases that spurred BLM was the over reaching of police.
The cases that spurred BLM were almost entirely full of shit, and none of them warranted rampant rioting and the shit they pulled in fucking Toronto, a completely different country
>>
>>6506386
Blacks are racialized and marginalized in mestizo nations. That's not something that can be ignored no matter how much you want to do so. Latino issues in the US do not in fact run separate from black issues for black Latino people here.
>>6506389
Being gay or Latino and being black are not separate, you can be a combination of those things so IDK why you are writing them as if they are contrary to blackness.
>>6506402
Of those cases how many police officers were punished for there crimes and how many were killed in open carry States?
>>6506421
You say they are full of shit but clearly for many that is not the case.

Not supporting police exists in many nations, acting as though Canada and the U.S. are completely different is just naive.
>>
>>6506421
Yeah I was about say blm was founded on a bunch of lies, "hands up don't shoot" was complete bullshit
>>
>>6506164
Well, there's also this suggestion that there were Irish slaves.

Anyway, none of these people experienced the slavery. So why on earth should they get special treatment because of it?
>>
>>6506435
>Of those cases how many police officers were punished for there crimes
Zero in every single case
>and how many were killed in open carry States?
A few but that isn't relevant, an officer isn't supposed to immediately fire upon someone merely holding what they perceive to be a gun unless they point it at them or others. It is a basic training issue.
>>
>>6506445
Can you confirm none of the cops were reprimanded?
>>
File: 1467233834430.gif (619KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
1467233834430.gif
619KB, 241x182px
>>6506435
>Yeah I know you belong to nation that you are the majority of and still face most of the opression and racism, but WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEOPLE!?!??! YOU BEANS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE WHITEYS AND AFRO LATINOS FACE THE LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS IN AMERICA AS IN LATIN AMERICA I KNOW YOU WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT ISSUES REGARDING YOUR RACE SPECIFICALLY AND THE MUCH LONGER OPRESSION THAT YOU AND OTHERS HAVE FACED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES BEFORE AFRO LATINOS ARRIVED, BUT THAT'S IGNORING BLACK PEOPLE AND ANTI BLACK AND BLACK PEOPLE LITERALLY CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM THEM ANYTHING NOT MENTIONING BLACK PEOPLE IS RACIST STOP ERASING BLACK PEOPLE

Go away stop shilling you proved yourself an attention slut unwilling to acknowledge anyones viewpoints but there own, on a final note "black people face oppression in latin america" there that's the gratification you want ro hear right? Now fuck off blm has done nothing for us and neither will you
>>
>>6506452
Reprimanded? Yes. Prosecuted? No. In the Tamir Rice case officers were reprimanded too however, but not prosecuted. Welcome to the blue shield, also the race most killed unjustifiably by police is Native Americans.
>>
>>6506469
The historical police brutality and the black community goes back far longer than this lol but yes I am aware of indigenous struggles, some of us were doing solidarity work with black indigenous tribes like Shinnecock, Wampanoag and Pequot members who spoke at lengths about "Indian country"

Though in general reservation law is very different than outside
>>6506467
You seem triggered, want me to put a trigger warning on my posts for you ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
>>
BLM spreads nothing but negativity and hate. They have no good leader or goal. Has no place in Pride.

Funny that in our Pride there was refugees from Syria and Iraq having fun with everyone, the state church was taking part in parade as well and the only ones being bigoted were African fundamental Christians but no one paid attention to them. Really makes you think...
>>
>>6506507
Black Americans are more LGBT friendly than white conservatives
>>
>>6506509
Black conservatives are one of the most homophobic demographics in the country
>>
>>6506496
No I want you to stop being such a selfish cunt, you only care about yourself and your shitty movement and anyone that even tries to say otherwise is antiback and racist, you refuse to acknowledge that anyone but black people have problems and if they do they somehow tie into black people, you and the movement have proved how selfish and myopic you all are and this is the reason why blm matter has never done a single thing postive instead intruding onto everyone and god forbid they do the same, go ahead dismiss this with "triggered" meme doesn't change the fact that you are so consumed by your own ego that you can't see how shitty you and your movement are
>>
>>6506404
>You are conflating because you aren't talking about privileges you are talking about racial privileges

Except that I'm not. Again, you conflated the two and you misread me as a result. Marching in a parade is a privilege and not a right, and it is a privilege which BLM abused. You read it with a bias, and I'm not going to apologize for your prejudice.

Wanna have a long semantic row over "prejudice" in order to defend your ego, too?

>NAMBLA is a child abuse organization, the fact you are even bringing them up in the same breath as lgbt people shows you're grasping at straws.

Actually, not all pedophiles are child abusers. If NAMBLA were simply a child abuse organization and not an organization advocating for rights (however much we may disagree with them) then it would probably simply cease to exist altogether after operating for so long. Simply advocating for the right to fuck kids isn't illegal - merely gross.

But they actually did participate in some '70s pride parades, so it's perfectly appropriate that I should speak of them "in the same breath." And they were ousted not even for disrupting events, but simply being politically unsavory. They had the privilege (ho ho ho) of taking part in Pride parades, and it was taken away. BLM bears no more right to the parade than NAMBLA or the Knights' Party, but they enjoy unaccountability because they are a popular movement.

"Make America Great Again" is also a popular movement.

>You aren't really mocking me you are just spazzing out with certain words

Again, you. You're projecting.
>>
>>6506496
Further more you have not once denied your selfishness and attention whoring, refused to acknowledge the horrible shit that blm used afro latinos as a straw man to delegitimatize the struggles non black latino/hispanics and still claim that everyone else is racist and anti black, your only rebuttal to my other post was "lel triggered uwuwuwu" gj there buddy
>>
>>6506514
Black conservatives are rarity with little political clout or influence in the community.
>>6506516
I don't deny other people have issues I'm just saying black people have issues that aren't uniform and making statements that Black and Latino issues re separate is stupid
>>6506523
Honestly I'm reading your triggered texts while finishing my whiskey with my bf, I don't really care about your opinion or your rambling texts because quite frankly BLM is making changes and altering the queer landscape and your bitching about black people on 4chan won't change that
>>
>>6506532
>Black conservatives are rarity with little political clout
Oh so is that how they managed to pass Prop 8?
>>
Of course they use that black tranny from Stonewall to justify this. Because it totally wasn't just some drag queen while the WHITE MALE did most of the productive work.
>>
>>6506536
They didn't and enough has been written on that racist myth that you can google it. The gay attack on black communities in California over that was blatantly racist, especially given the small demographic and voter turnout rate in the community.

Nice try though.
>>
>>6506532
>I don't care about your opinion but I'll keep replying and saying why its pointless to discuss such things anyways

ah well. enjoy your whiskey anon-kun
>>
>>6506532
>because quite frankly BLM is making changes and altering the queer landscape
For the worse
>>
>>6506537
Do I need to post the white nationalist Stonewall pasta?
>>
>>6506509
Black culture is extremely homophobic, I don't know where you get your facts.
>>
>>6506532
>I don't deny other peoples have issues

Execpt that's literally all you did, that and shill, you only acknowledge it when it's convenient

>saying that latinos and blacks have separate issues is stupid

Except that they literally do have different issues

>still refusing to acknowledge they shitty things blm does

>l don't know what to say but lel triggered so I win uwuwuwu

>blm is making changes and altering the queer landscape

"Queer" ugh, and how are you altering the landscape huh? Through incredibly disgusting means? What about the Orlando vigil? Yeah fuck those guys that died and people mourning and paying respect, it's not about black people so its antiback and racist right?

>bitching on 4chan

Yours and this post are super ironic

Fuck you have been thoroughly discredited as a reasonable person with any empathy for anyone but your political movement
>>
>>6506532
>bitching about black people on 4chan

I haven't actually done that, though. I said "privilege" and you went off on a semantic tangent, and now you're accusing me of being anti-black or something because you apparently can't back it up. I've actually argued several points in this thread, and none of them have even been squarely anti-BLM let alone anti-black.
>>
>>6506532
>BLM is making changes and altering the queer landscape
For what? To make the cops hate gays again after years of building a good relationship with them?
>>
File: 1f2.jpg (34KB, 490x371px) Image search: [Google]
1f2.jpg
34KB, 490x371px
>>6506532
Ok lets see all the things you've done in this thread

>shill about blm
>belittling non black latinos struggles because it doesn't push your narrative
>then claim that latinos must support blm because their struggles can be used to push blm narratives, I mean are the same
>resort to calling people triggered
>admit that others opinions don't matter and that you where here just to shill
>still think you're hot shit and infallible
>>
>>6506583
>>6506570
>>6506566
>>6506563
>>6506561
>>6506552
>>6506549
>maybe if I lashout enough alt-right will accept me

The posts
>>
>>6506548

Hey, I did some Googling for you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html
>>
File: 1467325570639.gif (491KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1467325570639.gif
491KB, 500x277px
>>6506597
>dare question blm narrative and its shillers

>LOL KISSING UP TO THE ALT RIGHT XDXDXD

I'm voting for Hillary you tard
>>
File: tumblr_n6vytoJ41g1qks7tpo2_500.gif (998KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6vytoJ41g1qks7tpo2_500.gif
998KB, 500x255px
>>6506604
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2009/01/prop-8-and-blaming-the-blacks/6548/
>>
>>6506597
I think alt-right is full of teens and clowns. Granted they only do keyboard activism/trolling it doesn't bother me so much. But you do realize that it's an absolute joke to do this in TORONTO, CANADA when the original issue comes from USA? BLM has lost a purpose and they can't organize properly because they don't even have a good leader figure. Do you think MLK would have wanted to see this? Pride is a positive event where anyone is welcomed regardless their sexual orientation, religion or race. Whining and making it about BLM is just plain bigotry.
>>
>>6506615
>first report a majority of the black community voted for prop 8
>a lower statistic but still the majority

Lol

It's still dumb to blame black people for it, just goes to show how homophobic everyone wqs back then and probably secretly still is
>>
>>6506618
You're implying racism doesn't occur in Canada

>MLK
>>
>>6506597
>Be against a group that has been documented committing acts not acceptable in a democracy such as; assaulting people, threatening people's lives, disrupting other protests, silencing alternate viewpoints, disrupting other people's lives, disrupting vital city services, blocking traffic, commiting arson, rioting, and looting.
>This immediately means you are on the alt-right and don't care about police brutality or race issues.
Sure thing.
>>
>>6506615

> 58 percent is still higher than the 52 percent for the state, as a whole, but that difference is almost entirely accounted for by the fact that no ethnic group in California is as religiously devout

Ahhh, it's fine, blacks only hate gays because their religion tells them to. We should forgive Islamists too. ISIS aren't anti-LGBT, they're just devout!
>>
>>6506631
>You're implying racism doesn't occur in Canada
Yes I'm sure racism was good and strong at the fucking pride parade.
>>
>>6506133
I wonder why money is the big problem and everything else is just a consequence of it. Almost like someone is degrading the actual value of our money in the hopes that when we are all wage slaves, we will be complacent.
>>
>>6506618
Give it up they're only resorting to ad hominems and shitty memes now, they already admitted that they refuse to to listen to any talking point that does echo their narrative, also you are now antiblack
And racist
>>
>>6506133
I wonder why money is the big problem and everything else is just a consequence of it. Almost like someone is degrading the actual value of our money in the hopes that when we are all wage slaves, we will be complacent.
>>6506261
>tumblr
>academia

Well, since both are methods of brainwashing now a days, I guess you could bright
>>
>>6506637
Eh, not really
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/02/26/3753739/prri-black-homophobia-myth/
>>
>>6504677

>says trump blames all problems on one group of people
>immediately refutes own point by naming multiple groups

lol end yourself
>>
>>6506644
*doesn't
>>
>>6506644

I'm amazed it's taken this long to figure out. It's pretty obvious (to me, anyway) that it's just some retarded college freshman regurgitating their sociology prof's self-righteous bullshit ideology. The complete lack of nuance and remarkably clumsy way they present their non-arguments while desperately attempting to appear informed, and their fallbacks when called on it really says all you need to know.

I fucking hate this place some times. BLMfag, on the off-chance there's some tiny crack in that armor that allows for other people's points of view that conflict with how you've made your mind up as to how the world works: Nothing is black or white (excuse the pun). Everything... and I mean everything... comes in shades of grey. I was exactly where you are with my politics when I was young, and despite the best efforts of people who loved me I could not be swayed from what I was sure was the right path.

When you're older and your youth is behind you, if your mind is capable of genuine introspection then you'll be looking back on these years with regret. That is the honest truth.
>>
>>6506702
I'm older than you and came on here on a whim. You clearly are so hurt by my words that you've continued with your rants but as we see the tide is turning and radical inclusion is coming a thing.

You can't stop that, accept it and move on
>>
>>6506631
Canada is among the least racist countries but if BLM keeps acting this way it might not stay that way
>>
>>6506719
>continued with your rants

That was my only post in this thread, other than this one now... which will be my last. I didn't think I'd be able to reach through the fog you're in with just a post, because as I said I know exactly where you are and nobody could talk sense into me when I was your age, either. Never hurts to try, though.

Radicalism in the modern day is for stupid people or those without the life experience to know better (see: college students). You fall into one of those categories, me making assumptions about your age was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>6506737
Continent to assume dude, radicalism creates radical change. Reading articles and opinions of civil rights activists in the 60's and gay liberationist movements people said much like you did but they shifted society and culture.

The history books and people growing up will look back at comments such as yours and totally see where they fucked up. it's all for the best I guess, people at the table don't like to make room for others.
>>
File: IMG_20160704_055237.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_055237.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
I think im going to throw up
>>
>>6506190
Most mexicans in america came here from mexico AFTER we beat them in a war that THEY instigated and then PAYED them for the land.
>>
BLM has vaporized my sympathy for Blacks. How can an ENTIRE RACE be so shockingly rude and hostile? It seems to defy logic that something as benign seeming as skin color could lead to such shocking bad behavior.

Poverty will not purge them, attempts to educate have not elevated them, and we'd be monsters to try and genocide or relocate them. You can barely even acknowledge them as being a group without someone crying out over it. Permanent, unresolvable chaos. I wish they'd just race mix themselves out of existence, but they stick together too closely to hope for that either.

Dear Black People,
You are a disaster. Hands up, don't mug.
>>
Blacks live up to stereotypes more than any other race. Other than Asians being smart. Blacks were always the loudest and rudest in school, more violent in school, had the worst grades, 99% of the time they were the bullies and commited the most crimes, and schools with higher black populations always did worst in every area. Oh and they're also usually more homophobic and will resort more towards physical violence than anyone else. I would sometimes see them pick on or beat people up just for 'fun'. Of course this isn't based on any statistic, this is just what I've seen growing up and even experienced first hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 265x258px
>>6506496
>black indigenous tribes like Shinnecock, Wampanoag and Pequot

WE WUZ INJUNS AND SHEEIT
>>
>>6506741

You realize the pendulum is swinging right? That right wing-populism is on the rise all over Europe
It will follow in America
You "radicals" are like the hippies of the 70's, laughed it and eventually died out
You people, when you graduate college and become politicians are going to be driving normal people to the right wing with your passive aggressive antagonism and tone deafness

Thank you in advance
>>
>>6506843
haha yes this unfunny overplayed alt-right meme
>>
>>6506719
>the tide is turning

Yeah to the completely wrong side, radicals like you that refuse to see any talking points but their own, constantly belittling and talking down to everyone surprisingly enough alienates alot of people, making the other side appealing, remember how brexit was just a joke and no one thought Britain would do it? Remember how trump was just a joke but then people got tired of radicals like you and he suddenly gained traction and now has a very real chance of winning? The radical left has been more hostile and done a far better job polarizing people and you true to your nature will cover your ears and say "nah uh"
>>
>>6507123
>if i say its unfunny and from a political group i dont like, it makes his statement untrue

as soon as shines stop trying to say they made everything from peanut butter to samurai swords im sure people will stop using it.
>>
Daily reminder that you can hate BLM without hating black people or supporting racism
>>
>>6504235
They absolutely are, most anyway

Shit like this makes me so glad I live in the UK, we have black people here but they are nowhere near the same level of chimp-out as they are in America, and integrate fairly well (turns out not being descended from slaves actually gives you some kind of heritage to be proud of, therefore not blaming whitey for everything :^)
>>
File: 1325131267878452.jpg (43KB, 468x556px) Image search: [Google]
1325131267878452.jpg
43KB, 468x556px
>>6507227
>only the "radicals" are bad
>most people from the group support the "radicals"
Let me guess. Islam is the religion of peace and the syrians are refugees right?
>>
File: 707777.jpg (47KB, 481x767px) Image search: [Google]
707777.jpg
47KB, 481x767px
So how can we not let this escalate further? Someone is clearly trying to make BLM hijack Pride. How can we let the cops know we're on their side?
>>
>>6507123

You were the one who called Amerindians black lad

And it doesn't change the fact that there are black nationalist who unironically believe that stuff "look how black them mummies be yo" "Anglo-Saxons was all black and stuff cuz damaged illuminations" "we had spayceships til whitey ruined it" etc.
>>
File: 1454821864021.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1454821864021.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>6507323
Not to mention that afro-centrism has lead a majority of the public to believe that the olmecs were black, even though nearly all researchers say olmecs and nearly all amerindians are of mongoloid descent, black people always scream about people stealing their culture and how the white man rewrites their history (even though most of the stuff they bitch about is false) but when they do it to others it's completely ok
>>
I think that this is a bit silly. I also think that all of the racist responses in this thread somewhat justify those people saying some elements of the LGBT community are racist and that this is a problem which should be dealt with.
>>
File: 1466650587445.gif (593KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466650587445.gif
593KB, 500x500px
>>6507359
>people being retards on 4chan a place known for its unflinching use of nigger and faggot, proves that lgbt is racist

Nice one genius, I won't deny that parts of the lgbt can be racist (no not grindr profile preferences, what a trivial thing to bitch about) but they way blm activists are going about it, literally doesn't help anyone and makes the issues worse
>>
>>6506145
>systemic
>queer

Social justice retard detected.
>>
File: 1467483527667.png (45KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1467483527667.png
45KB, 812x727px
>>6504100
wanna join us now faggots?
>>>/pol/
>>
File: WE_logo.jpg (28KB, 566x257px) Image search: [Google]
WE_logo.jpg
28KB, 566x257px
>giving even a modicum of a fuck about pozzed normie parades and commie chimps trying to hijack attention

BLM are 10 years too late to the party, gay academics have abandoned the club/pride scene because it's stagnant and furthers no one's causes.
>>
>>6506235
>privilege
>issues
>erasure
>anti-black

kys
>>
>>6507389
The blm shills make it tempting but yeah no...
>>
File: rilay.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rilay.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>6507406
Come on, you know you want it, free your hate.
>>
>>6504100
>Pride is about unabashed positivity and love and community and happiness.
Literally who thinks this
>>
File: 1466905674324.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466905674324.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>6504613
>a majority of the trans women murdered in the past two years were murdered by black men

and these trans people were also black, right?

I've always found it funny that /lgbt/ hates black gay and trans people but has no problem using them to push a 'THEY'RE ATTHACKING UTH!' narrative.
>>
>>6507370
this desu, denying that racism exists and is a huge problem is super stupid, but the way BLM does it is as if it just wants to be annoying on purpose. Why can't they just try to have political influence and encourage economic growth within the black community through business and restructuring of the police? It's really embarassing to us black people that want conditions to be better in our community without all the unnecessary drama. They focus on petty shit like cultural appropriation as well... what difference does the fact that white people don't wear dreadlocks anymore when I still can't get a loan or mortgage approved and I get stopped by the police all the time? Why focus on the most minute issues?
>>
>>6507389
No, because even though you support LGBT now apparently, you're still going to hate me because I'm black despite how I feel about BLM
>>
>>6506017
>BLM has always been a black radical queer organization, founded by black radical queers

/lgbt/ wont actually respond to this because it doesn't fit the narrative
>>
>>6507280
>Someone is clearly trying to make BLM hijack Pride
Probably the lizard men
>>
>>6507431
Wtf does that even mean? Are you a blm shiller?
>>
>>6506440
>Well, there's also this suggestion that there were Irish slaves.

nice may may friendo
http://www.worldwordweb.com/readings/irish%20slave%20myth.pdf

I bet you also believe that the first slave master was a black man
>>
>>6507430
You could be /pol/'s personal Uncle Tom.
>>
/lgbt/:
>someone should stop those degenerate parades from ruining our image
BLM stops the parade
>how dare those uppity niggers step on our parade?
>>
>>6507440
We bought the nigger-slaves from other niggers, why should we feel sorry about it, they are still an inferior race. They should be shipped back to africa were they belong, huge mistake to enslave them and not kill every single one after they were freed.
>>
File: 1465241707308.png (152KB, 720x522px) Image search: [Google]
1465241707308.png
152KB, 720x522px
>>6507446
>>
File: 1462007825571.gif (938KB, 245x340px) Image search: [Google]
1462007825571.gif
938KB, 245x340px
>>6507442
>because there is no such thing as a group of people online having differing opinions, /lgbt is literally a monolith

Get the fuck out
>>
File: OItnWGv.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.png
62KB, 300x200px
>>6507446
I hate blm too but shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1467304652762.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467304652762.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>6507456
>muh not one person mee mee

do you know what a consensus is?
>>
File: 1467396760411.jpg (11KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1467396760411.jpg
11KB, 300x162px
>>6507459
Not trying to be edgy, thats really my opinion m8.
>>
File: 1462416770549.gif (998KB, 252x190px) Image search: [Google]
1462416770549.gif
998KB, 252x190px
>>6507462
>I know the exact consensus of /lgbt opinions, there is literally no different opinions in those anti-pride threads

Once again get the fuck out
>>
>>6507353
Lol this. They accuse others of "erasure" while inserting themselves into narratives that aren't about them and erasing other cultures/races in the process. This thread has only made that clearer to me.
>>
>>6507441
Why would I want to join a cancerous alt-right board
>>
>>6507442
In those threads, I always see at least one or two reasonable people who will say "Yeah flamers are obnoxious but I'm thankful to them for allowing me to be openly gay"
>>
>>6506509
>Black Americans are more LGBT friendly than white conservatives
2 fag dollars have been deposited in your account!
>>
>>6507485
You could be one of the few decent niggers browsing this website. You could be the Sky Williams of /pol/.
>>
File: 1464313905509.png (849KB, 1219x717px) Image search: [Google]
1464313905509.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>>6507480
>someone posts something
>everyone agrees with it
>this happens 30+ times

>LOL EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THE PEOPLE AGREE WITH X IT'S UNFAIR TO SAY '/LGBT/ THINKS X' BECAUSE WE'RE NOT ONE PERSON XD
>CONCEN-WHAT? NO NO NO! THERE IS NO CONSENSUS EVEN THOUGH THERE TOTALLY IS ONE!!
>>
File: takercover.jpg (65KB, 915x515px) Image search: [Google]
takercover.jpg
65KB, 915x515px
>>6506509
careful, we're not supposed to bring that up. we're supposed to focus on this poor and powerless group that 90% of lgbt doesn't even live around and not pay even a sliver of attention to an anti-LGBT group with actual power.
>>
File: 1462612597878.gif (2MB, 317x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462612597878.gif
2MB, 317x229px
>>6507495
I really doubt you have ever looked at those threads dude it gets posted alot but most of the people in them are straw manning mardi gras to defend pride or post the "gay rights were started by trans womyn" meme

>lol why don't you agree with my personal analysis of the general consensus in lgbt
>don't say not every person because even though it's true, I can't use for my shitty comparison

Out
>>
>>6507501
>poor
>powerless
>you don't live around them
>don't pay attention to actual anti lgbt groups

So it's your first day here?
>>
>>6507440

not to play devil's advocate but there were white slaves in the Ottoman and Barbary slave trades plus medieval villeins were a lot more than just indentured servants (being hereditarily owned and tied to the land, Being forced to work for free in exchange for the right to subsistence farm, not having the same rights as a freeman etc.)

Not that it matters because asking for special treatment based on how bad a time your ancestors had is still retarded
>>
>>6507509
>don't say not every person because even though it's true, I can't use for my shitty comparison
I never said it was every person you cum guzzling degenerate.

majority!=all

>I really doubt you have ever looked at those threads dude it gets posted alot but most of the people in them are straw manning mardi gras to defend pride or post the "gay rights were started by trans womyn" meme

false, most people are arguing with people you mentioned
>>
>>6507523
>>6507523
>not to play devil's advocate but there were white slaves in the Ottoman and Barbary slave trades plus medieval villeins were a lot more than just indentured servants (being hereditarily owned and tied to the land, Being forced to work for free in exchange for the right to subsistence farm, not having the same rights as a freeman etc.)

and what does any of that have to do with white """"slavery""""" in the colonies?
>>
File: 1455907583772.gif (2MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1455907583772.gif
2MB, 499x374px
>>6507524
>majority = all
I didn't realize you conducted surveys to know the majority opinion on lgbt, ty for sharing the results, glad to see how convenient it is for your comparison

>false most people are arguing with the mentioned people

True and more people are arguing with those people, it's almost like /lgbt has polarizing ideas and opinions and people constantly challenge each others view points
>>
>>6507541
>I didn't realize you conducted surveys to know the majority opinion on lgbt, ty for sharing the results, glad to see how convenient it is for your comparison

>y-you need to conduct a survey!!!!!!!!

you're getting a bit desperate m8

>more people are arguing with those people

false, the only people arguing with those people are the ones that "straw-manned mardi gras"

>it's almost like /lgbt has polarizing ideas and opinions and people constantly challenge each others view points
on some issues sure, but on the issue being discussed, no.
>>
File: 1457717572715s.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1457717572715s.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>6507549
Wow everything went over your head and you can't understand obvious sarcasm, also apparently know one has ever joined in on a discussion ever, nope always the same person.

>on some issues, but not on the issue being discussed

And yet here you and a bunch of others with opposite views are, you even trying?
>>
File: 1461637931906.jpg (2MB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1461637931906.jpg
2MB, 3296x2472px
>>6507561
>Wow everything went over your head and you can't understand obvious sarcasm

I'm aware that your first sentence is sarcasm my autistic friend
>And yet here you and a bunch of others with opposite views are, you even trying?

wow! a few people opposing views, i may have to rethink everything I saw in those other threads.

Just give up, you've lost
>>
>>6507442
I don't dislike Pride and if someone thinks it "ruins our image" they have low self-confidence and have never been to Pride. I went there last weekend and had lot of fun with completely normal people, both gay and straight. I felt the love in the air. But /lgbt/ is /r9k/ for gays so obviously bitter virgins hate anything where other people have fun.
>>
File: 0atKwrR.gif (180KB, 384x264px) Image search: [Google]
0atKwrR.gif
180KB, 384x264px
>>6507568
>wrong about everything you said
>ad hominem
>few people
>you lost
>>
>>6504100
Dubs checked.

At first, I thought this was about Bureau of Land Management, which would have been an entirely different problem.

Whatever happened to being judged by the content of your character, rather than by the color of your skin?
>>
>>6505738
If any motherfucker grabs a gun I'm holding I will squeeze

I don't give a fuck what race they are
>>
>>6505761
Why don't you address how your own race is the most homophobic
>>
>>6507606
Seriously. Do people not realize Darren Wilson would've been the one dead if he hadn't shot Mike Brown? He was acting in self-defense. They really seem to believe he woke up and made a pre-meditated decision that he was going to kill a black man that day. BLMs are batshit.
>>
File: police-paraders.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
police-paraders.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>6504100
I would prefer the police being in a pride parade instead of BLM. At least you know you're safe with the police and there isn't going to be a violent riot.
>>
>>6507578
>I dun care bout the rammification i jus wanna hav fun XDDD

Ok manchild
>>
>>6507523
>>6507532
BLM supporter logic:
>No one alive in America today is/was a slave or a slave-owner but all white people benefit from the legacy of slavery and are evil oppressors
>Thus, I deserve reparations and will bring up slavery to prove my entire race still has it worse than everyone else in present day US
>If someone tells me to get over slavery, they're a racist anti-black white supremacist neo-Nazi shitlord
>But the history of involuntary servitude of whites in the US doesn't matter. They should get over it.
>>
File: hate.jpg (10KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
10KB, 294x171px
>>6507578
>I felt the love in the air.
I thought that the NYC parade became to politicized to be fun, actually.
>>
>>6507623
And the forensic/ballistic evidence completley lines up with the officer's story. That nonsense that people were saying that he was running away with his hands up and trying to surrender in the street got debunked real quick.
>>
>>6507639
What exactly are the ramifications of flamers being flamers at Pride? Straight people hating us? They'd hate us either way, whether we're the most manly gay or the most feminine of femboys, we'll always be an abomination to them
>>
>>6507651
Doesn't stop a pro-criminal organization called Hands Up! United from being formed.
The thing about black organizations is that they'll only protect their own and if you fall out of line they'll fucking kill you.
>>
File: ad.png (2MB, 1260x847px) Image search: [Google]
ad.png
2MB, 1260x847px
>>6507483
Typical black behavior.
>Steal the culture around them, tweak it and claim it's unique while also accusing the people they stole it from of having none
All "black" culture is just bits and pieces of American city white culture a spin. It's really just an urban version of what rednecks did to good ol boys
>Take any issue about race and make it solely about them
Pic related
>Take any issue that isn't about race and grasp at straws in order to make it about them
The OP
>Expect others to support your struggle but do nothing to help the struggles of others
Next time you see BLM marching politely walk up to them and ask if they'll join the next LGBT rally. Watch them freak out and call you racist
>>
File: 24235.jpg (1MB, 1899x1007px) Image search: [Google]
24235.jpg
1MB, 1899x1007px
>>6507639
Sometimes we need to chill especially in current political climate
>>
File: 1a fri ariail 0306.jpg (113KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
1a fri ariail 0306.jpg
113KB, 960x577px
>>6507680
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Be a good little homosexual and vote for a bitch that has consistently voted and spoken out AGAINST gay marriage and has been caught committing crimes without having to face justice?

Fuck that!
>>
>>6507711
I can't vote in America but if I did I wouldn't vote her
You're so quick to make assumptions yourself you're actually just scared that other people will treat you same way when they see few flamers, it's not like that
>>
>>6507711
Yeah but now she says she's for our rights. Sure back when she was against them she actually took action to make sure we were second class citizens and since she's changed she hasn't lifted a finger for us but that doesn't matter. Ignore her actions and just listen to her words
>>
>>6506356
>toy gun
modified to look like a real gun

niglet running around brandishing what looks like a real gun around, he's gonna get hit.
>>
>>6506051
>White gay men with money.

White gay man here

Just waiting for us to be kicked out by you loons so we can be largely accepted by normalfags
>>
>>6507446
>They should be shipped back to africa were they belong
Never heard of Liberia?
>>
File: 1448096525473.jpg (175KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
1448096525473.jpg
175KB, 800x931px
BLM isn't a bad idea. The very ideas that "black lives matter" and racism should be fought are good. However, BLM is nothing more than a bunch of whiney brats who WANT segregation. I tried to like them at first because I'm a /liberalcuck/ but it's obvious they don't actually want progress. They just see other people having fun and think "How can I destroy this and make this about me?"
>>
>>6507280
Post on/message Toronto Police Facebook page and say we members of the LGBT community don't support these fringe radicals?
Or if you don't want to out yourself on FB then at least email them?
I saw a video of a cop proposing to his boyfriend at a pride parade in a major city (I think it was NY but idr). It was fucking adorable, and everyone in the video cheered for them, yet the BLMs on my FB feed were huge assholes about it. I hate them so much.
>>
>>6507796
"reparations" should be $5000 and a one way plane ticket there. Business class.
>>
>>6507982
>a video of a cop proposing to his boyfriend at a pride parade in a major city
It was London.
>>
>>6504865
Not legally binding. Was discussed this morning on the radio. I live in T.O. BLM also said hey were willing to negotiate on the issues.
>>
>>6508702
Guarantee they won't budge on the no police floats dot point.
>>
>>6508763
BLM won't budge? No, probably not. But Pride doesn't have to budge either. They don't have to do anything if they don't want to.

Regardless, they have a year to hash things out
>>
>>6508858
>But Pride doesn't have to budge either
They're the one who signed the thing. Legally binding or not, they're in the weaker position to bargain
>>
>>6508938
Agreed that it makes them look bad, but the head of pride was saying that he just wanted to 'shut them up' so he could getting on with the parade.

Yes, the optics are bad, but I don't think that it's as 'binding and permanent' as it might seem on the surface.
>>
I used to think racism may be a real issue in this city. After this and the fact that we have a sudden surge in violence in black communities after carding was ended, pic related is how I feel about BLM
>>
>>6506105
>Just because you want to be with the White gay male crowd doesn't mean everyone does.

How is voluntary segregation not the best thing at this point? Everyone hates each other so why do we even bother to try.
>>
>>6506631
Of course there's racism in Canada. Still not the same as in the US, and the cops in the States are on a whole other level of badness.
>>
>>6507323
There were escaped slaves who hid out in Native American lands and often integrated/mixed with them. There are indeed Native American tribes with some African ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Seminoles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Indians_in_the_United_States
>>
>>6504100
>Today
Did not your mommy and poppa taught you to hate black when you where younger?
>>
>>6506261
>sociology 101
>academia
>>
File: what a tard.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
what a tard.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>6506613
>the year 2016
>voting for Hillary
Now who's the tard?
>>
>>6506597
I'm literally a communist.
>>
Meanwhile straight people are just going about their day. When will you degenerates learn?
>>
>>6507422
You hate trans people don't you? By appropriating the deaths of trans women for BLM causes, you are erasing the violence done to them because of their trans status. You are literally anti-trans.
>>
>>6510448
>degenerates
The discourse in this thread is kind of frivolous but still more intelligent than anything I've ever seen on your home board /pol/
>>
>>6508956
Pssht, the optics aren't even bad. Everyone hates BLM now. Those terrorists took the olive branch Pride extended and set it on fire in front of the entire world.
>>
File: 1466936945041.png (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466936945041.png
83KB, 420x420px
>>6510465
>You hate trans people don't you?

not at all, i have no issues with trans people

try again pal
>>
It's time y'all realize that our movement is unstoppable. We takin it back, ALL of it. Hiding behind yo rainbow flags won't help you. Where is the black on the flag? Racist scum. We takin it back , don't stand in our way no more.
>>
>>6510629
There was no olive branch. Just the whip of oppression. Your time is over, we rule now. We gonna shut it ALL down.
>>
>>6511503
>>6511503
WE
>>
>>6511503
Kek. Is this just bait or do you genuinely believe what you're saying?
>>
>>6511601
How is it bait? I'm telling what's gonna happen. I don't care what you people say on here. We can shut anything down that we like. When you got no voice you will know what it's like to be silenced. All you people thinking your oppressed because you think your different. You got no idea what it's like to be oppressed, to have history re wrote with your cultures achievements wiped out and given to white people. The tide is turning and history will be corrected. Time for all you people to stop pretending that you are oppressed.
>>
File: original.jpg (24KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
24KB, 320x384px
>>6511641
Ok most likely bait but just in case see >>6507353 your people are just as guilty as "teh evil white man" at rewriting history and why do you assume everyone in this thread is white?

Also

>oppressed because your different
>>
>>6511641
>You got no idea what it's like to be oppressed...
It's punishable by death to be gay in certain countries. Plus we are barely gaining basic rights like marriage, while interracial marriage was legalized in the US nearly 50 years ago.
>...to have your history re-written wih your culture's achievements wiped out
You should watch The Imitation Game desu
>>
>>6511641
>>6511710
Also I like how you're completely ignoring the fact that black gays exist lol way to be a traitor to your own kind
>>
>>6504100
Is anyone even going to give a fuck? Nobody cared when that Mizzou vigil got hijacked and this was right after the shooting.
>>
File: 61c.jpg (27KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
27KB, 720x366px
>>6511641
> we wuz kings 'n shit
>>
>>6511641
>to have history re wrote with your cultures achievements wiped out and given to white people.
WE WUZ BAITING N SHIET
>>
>>6511710
The imitation gameis a story about white elites apparently inventing computers. The black community been doin that for thousands of years. how you think we built the pyramids? mechanical computers are springing up in the ground in lots of black countries. but the news is always hidden from the masses.
>>
>>6511717
black gays are a very new thing. Its a white thing. homosexuality isnt even a thing in our land.
>>
>>6511870
How can you label us as morons? we stopped your parade. false tears over fake oppresion should be illegal. the lgbt community love the drama. there is REAL oppression going on in this world you know!
>>
>>6511877
but WEWUZ
>>
>>6511886
what is this shit? People keep saying this too me.
and you always mayking fun of how brothers talk .
wtf is WEWUZ ?
>>
>>6511901
its kangz and shieet, anon.
>>
>>6511943
No joke. LGBTQ2+ community has no idea of the true oppression the Blacks have to face every day.
>>
>>6511954
Being a criminal sure is hard.
>>
File: giphy.gif (500KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
500KB, 300x268px
>>6512007
>>
>>6511883
>there is REAL oppression going on in this world you know!
Yeah there is. Out there in some parts of the world it's literally illegal to be gay, and carries the penalty of death
>>
>>6512306
But you can move, or even hide your faggoting. Being black is literally written on our faces. You people wish you were as oppressed .
>>
>>6512345
Please feel free to move to a majority black country. Any time you like
>>
WE WUZ FAGS

WHITEY MUP DA DOO DIDDA KEEP US IN CHAINS

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA
>>
>>6504395
-10/10 bait
go look up crime statistics ya faggot
>>
>>6504606
at the core of their creation guns--no not just guns, A N Y weapon-- has ALWAYS been about protection and self-preservation

the liberal mind is so naive and shrouded in redundancy
>>
>>6504531
What does crashing a gay pride parade accomplish...?

How does this make people sympathetic to their cause? What are their demands?

Nigs gonna big.
>>
>>6511883
If any other group stopped a pride parade, the media hatred would overwhelm them and poison their message forever. No progressive or even mainstream right-winger would associate with them anymore for fear of being labeled anti-gay as well.
Yet it seems BLM are getting away with it. How can you not see this? This is a dangerous gamble, they're very close to losing the trust and sympathy of the public.
Here's Huey Newton on gay rights, read it for a bit of insight on what solidarity is like:
http://www.workers.org/2012/us/huey_p_newton_0524/
>>
>>6505761
>>muhmuh i hate BLM and i'm black
>>says the exact same igg-nig ass shit as BLM

y'all are excluded because gay people are picky and like high quality things and ppl

Black culture is shit tier.
If you're not worried about a black guy beating the shit out of you from fear of being outted to his incredibly anti-gay culture, it's their family getting pissed at you for "making muh boi/guhh gay!" or the fact that black people can't keep their wrath contained for shit. One minor annoyance/irritant and most black people fly off the handle because that's the observational learning they get from their own camp.

black life problems almost always circles back around to black culture and black behavior as a whole. Which, upholds violence, crime, drug use, and ridiculous religious worship, and hivemind BS which includes constant shaming and defamation of free-thinking blacks.
Black culture spites whites SO MUCH that it actually is a detriment to their entire race.
>>
>>6506017
>founded by black radical queers
>MFW Shaun King

bitch level bait
BLM was founded by a white man who wanted to be black so desperately because he realized he got more leeway and recognition that way
>>
>>6506051
LIST OF THINGS GAY PEOPLE LIKE:
>dick
>money
>nice things
>ass
>nice clothes
>dick
>money

things gay people DON'T LIKE:
>poor people
>dirty things
>poor quality things
>poorness in general
>pucci n tiddi

I know gay people live in the closet but they dont mean ACTUALLY live in the closet bro
>>
>>6506067
the only fags appreciating this are BLM fags and blind libfags who dont read the news, read studies, look at stats and figures on any of the subject matter. DICKS OR GTFO
>>
>>6504531
The "We won" mentality is scary as fuck if I'm honest.
I got into an arguement with a radical feminist the other day, and she flipped shit because she was talking about being anti-porn/anti-kink/anti-everything and I asked her why she was trying to control and oppress women.
This is the same shit. BLM just wants other minorities to suffer. They don't try to fix shit.
(You also might notice it's only the first world, spoiled brat, privileged type black people that do this shit. The ones in expensive schools with shoes that cost a fortune. Fuck that.)
>>
>>6506277
dont forget that y'all mexercanz had a politician who was assassinated too.
>>
>>6506313
>even though blacks proportionally have the most out people by race

citation fucking needed
>>
>>6511793
1, Photoshop. 2, completely different person to person 3. Either way, Mozart was into shit.
>>
>>6506523
>not all pedophiles are child abusers

you do realize you're minority status isn't just under "black" it's under "retarded" too.

watching/enjoying CP hurts children in CP.
hang yourself from a tree.
>>
>>6512684
Weeeeeeeeeeell, I am not trying to defend pedophiles, but it won't hurt a child if it's drawn or animated....... only the artist (unless they're into that shit)
>>
>>6506802
They're literally dumber than any other group of humans on earth. Watch empire of dust and look up racial IQ statistics and tell me you aren't a full blown racist afterwards.

On the bright side, BLM is doing good work on synonymizing racist with "person who is in touch with reality" so they can just keep at is as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>6506613
wow i thought you were cool and now you're with shillary??

both of you are dumb shills GTFO
>>
>>6504531
Uh this is in canada though. What do democrats have to do with anything?
>>
>>6512707
I'd rather vote for pure evil with similar political ideals, than pure idiot, Hillary is the last option, I would have voted bernie but that's unrealistic now
>>
>>6512718
But those political ideals are not actually her political ideals, they're just the ideals to get her votes. In the past, she was against gay marriage, and now that she's a candidate, shes all for gay marriage, it doesn't seem to be right at all.
>>
>>6512718
>I'd rather vote for pure evil than an idiot who won't shrug at having our soldiers killed, who won't take our money from us out right as an abuse of power, who won't fuck things up badly so they can allow nepotism for their friends and family who are in the businesses that are used to clean up the messes that i caused while in power

this is the typical liberal mindset
y'all are fucking all retarded.
#MAGA #WALL #DEPORT
>>
>>6512718
You could always vote third party and not support either individual.
>>
File: clintonwilliams.jpg (44KB, 1240x696px) Image search: [Google]
clintonwilliams.jpg
44KB, 1240x696px
JESSE WILLIAMS

Rough timeline:

1)October 2011 - August 2011: Founded FarWord Inc (Can't find any info on this pls halp, might be related, only mentioned because Question Bridge was produced under this company).
2)June 7, 2012 - "Honorary Ambassador" at Clinton Foundation event - The Millennium Network [1][2]
3)June ?, 2012 - Works as executive producer on Question Bridge:Black Males - documentary which released sometime June 2012. First listed donor on website - Open Society Foundations. [3]
4)October 11, 2014 - Participates in ferguson BLM protest - funded by Soros [4]
5)Unknown date/year - Jesse Williams joins advancement project. Unclear when this affiliation started. [5]
also - Gerald Torres - Senior Attorney in the Justice Department during the Clinton Administration - is a member of the board of directors for the advancement project. [6]
6)June 27, 2016 - Jesse Williams BET Award/Speech - generated massive media coverage.

[1] http://jessehimself.tumblr.com/post/24658785964/moments-before-stepping-on-stage-to-speak-at-the [1]
[2] https://www.clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/night-out-millennium-network+ [2]
[3] http://questionbridge.com/ [3]
[4] http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/ [4]
[5] http://www.advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors [5]
[6] http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq [6]
>>
>>6512691
you are implying that pedophiles aren't disgusting opportunists waiting for the perfect circumstances to get what they desperately desire
>>
>>6512737
Soros also heavily funding the advancement project. Jesse Williams is newest board member for advancement project.
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors

Also - gerald torres + bill lann lee esq have ties to Clinton.
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/bill-lann-lee-esq
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq

2006 - received $150,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project

2011 - received $1,000,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project-2

2013 - received $500,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project-3

Jesse Williams + Laurens Grant produce documentary called "Stay Woke" - focusing on BLM protestors (pro BLM propaganda).
Funded by BET - owned by Viacom - Soros may have stakes in Viacom.

Lauren Grants - produced/directed the black panthers: vanguard of the revolution. Movie funded by PBS, CPB, ITVS, Justfilms (Ford).
Produced by Firelight - which has funding from ford foundation, clients of OSF.

Basically all BLM propaganda/docs are being sponsored by the same organizations. If you check the OSF, the amount of different projects and funding for programs for black men in America is staggering.

http://questionbridge.com/ (Jesse Williams executive producer - funded by ford foundation & OSF) describes their goal is: In essence, we want to represent and redefine Black male identity in America.

Basically it seems as though many pro-black organizations and BLM propaganda is heavily sponsored by Soros.
>>
>>6512742
>In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

>Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement, POLITICO has learned. The meetings are taking place at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights, including Tom Steyer and Paul Egerman.

>The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814#ixzz4DTDamkWf
>>
>>6504606
>I'd rather sign with a known entity with some questionable experience in the past than someone whos campaign is near tit-for-tat how Hitler came to power so fuck off /pol/
>m-m-m-muh Hitler

The left's unshakable belief that literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON that disagrees with them is literally Hitler is both of the funniest and one of the saddest things in recent memory.

Get off your high horse you self righteous fuckhead, disagreeing with the left doesn't make you Hitler.
>>
Does it matter at all that these people don't represent Black people (like myself) and/or Black LGBT people?
>>
>>6512791
Not really, since nobody from your community is speaking out against them.

The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
>>
>>6512796
That's the same logic as Muslims speaking against IS and similar organizations. But worse.

I was born Black, it's not a choice. Why should I have to answer for other Black people?
>>
>>6512796
Do you have to answer for Neo-Nazis?
>>
>>6512807
>That's the same logic as Muslims speaking against IS and similar organizations. But worse.
Oh yeah religion is totally something you're born with and you can't change. That's a flawed argument and you know it. Islam, much like what happened with Christianity, needs a reformation to be compatible with modern times. This will only happen with support of the Muslim community.

>I was born Black, it's not a choice. Why should I have to answer for other Black people?
You don't have to to answer, that's your choice. BLM will continue to speak for you and claim that they represent you, and by staying silent even when you disagree, you confirm their narrative.

If you actually disagree with BLM and feel passionately about it, speak up. You have a choice in that.
>>
>>6507493
No, because it is detestable the word nigger to refer to black people as a non-black. /pol/ is a containment board for this trash and I hate that you're bringing it to /lgbt/. You don't care about black people, no matter how hard we work and how respectable we are, we will always be niggers to you and you'll always credit yourselves for any accomplishment anyone has because you want to uphold the idea that you are superior. cya
>>
>>6512812
Neo-nazis don't claim to represent me, though, and as far as I know, neo-nazis didn't hijack a pride parade weeks after a horrific attack on the gay community.
>>
>>6512821
And when was the last time you spoke up against far-right organizations that claim to represent you? A their narrative yours?
>>
>>6512827
Neo-Nazis claim to support all white people, by your logic, their narrative is yours, entirely.
>>
>>6512830
>And when was the last time you spoke up against far-right organizations that claim to represent you? A their narrative yours?
The...far right organizations that claim to represent gays? Is that what you're asking for? My protest history?

If you're asking what I've done to make my voice heard, probably the most recent thing was volunteering at Pride last weekend to help make such an event possible.
>>
>>6512812
>anything right of stalin is a nazi

Nice meme. That's exactly why it's not working anymore.
>>
>>6512837
Oh I forgot you knew my race and skin color since you had cameras in my house
>>
>>6512840
I was thinking more in the real of race.
>>
>>6512841
If you'd like to explain the nuances between Far-Right and Neo-Nazi, I'm willing to listen (or read in this case).
>>
>>6512845
There is no group of humans free of wrongful vanguards. If you want to get specific (like formal organizations). If you're willing to disclose your race, I'm sure there's some group of people.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 546x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 546x299px
Sorry for the indivu replies. On phone right now.
>>
*individual
>>
>>6512849
That's kind of a flawed argument, since you're relying on me being white to make your assertion carry weight.

Really, we're just getting away from the big issue:

Do black people agree or disagree with BLM?

If they agree, then BLM represents them.
If they disagree, then BLM does not represent them.

If they disagree, then they should speak up. If not, they are either unwilling or unable to do so.

So which is it? Do black people agree with BLM, or are they just unwilling (or unable) to speak up when BLM does a hideous stunt like this.

>>6512863
Oh, groups of humans have horrible people? My race and skin color is irrelevant to the discussion, then. If you'd like to know a little tidbit, though, I am jewish. So the idea that neo-nazis represent me is laughable.

No group claiming to represent me has hijacked a pride festival. If they did, I would speak up, since that's something I care about.
>>
>>6512841
>nationalist socialists
>socialists
>right wing

This is the best lefty maymay,
Try to distance Hitler and his fiscally left policies from western socialism by crying "muh racism, right wang Nazi"
>>
>>6512870
Before I answer your question, I have one off comment to make. "Black people" (much like Jews and any other group of humans) aren't some sort of hive-mind organism.

That being said (going backwards), when had Israel not claimed to represent the interests of all Jews?

And as far as Black people agreeing with BLM (in this instance or in general), I know LGBT Black people who are vehemently against this for very obvious reasons. I also know Straight Black people who are also; conversely I know Black people who are pro-this action. Be it because they are anti-LGBT (some are), because they think being Black is more important, or a combo of both.

Speaking up against BLM without any sort of context is certainly (and with reason) seen as aligning with FOX News House Niggers. But in this context, most Black people don't agree with this, even the really religious ones, because what do we gain by putting another oppressed group down?
>>
>>6512887
>>6512855
>>
>>6512899
I suppose I should have been more clear. The idea that black people have a hive mind is as laughable as an earlier poster's claim that neo-nazis represented me. What I was trying to say was that, by staying silent on a huge issue like this, black people in western society are giving their tacit approval to such tactics. I'm obviously not holding people in third world countries to the same standards of informed activism as those in North America, but I guess I had to clarify that.

>That being said (going backwards), when had Israel not claimed to represent the interests of all Jews?
This is why I didn't feel comfortable disclosing my race. Because all it did was give ways to distract from the thread's discussion by going out "B-B-BUT THE JEWS ARE ASSHOLES TOO!" You don't know my protest history or my views on Israel or really, anything else. If a bunch of jews highjacked a pride festival, maybe that would be relevant to the discussion, but as it is you're grasping at straws.

Neato that you talked to people you know, I guess. I hope each and every one makes their voices heard. I think its kinda embarrassing that the pro points are 1) we hate LGBT and 2) Black people matter more than LGBT, but hey, at least they're honest about their discrimination, I guess.

>Speaking up against BLM without any sort of context is certainly (and with reason) seen as aligning with FOX News House Niggers. But in this context, most Black people don't agree with this, even the really religious ones, because what do we gain by putting another oppressed group down?
The context here is that BLM held a pride parade hostage weeks after a horrific hate crime against the LGBT community. I'm somewhat confused as where you're getting most black people disagreeing with this, though, since it's essentially radio silence from the black community here in the US.

I guess I should ask, how do you feel about this? If you disagree, are you planning on doing anything about it?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
Phone's about to die, might come back to this thread later.
>>
>>6512947
Fuck BLM and fuck mobile posters.
>>
>>6512946
(Phone's dying this has to be short) of course I'm against this, I'm not even LGBT. I'm just a straight person who cares, also I'm Black.

All that being said, I don't think I or anyone else should have to counter-protest a group of people who don't agree with them.
>>
>>6512955
Why are you assuming I'm pro BLM?
>>
>>6512962
You don't have to counter protest to make your voice heard. As it stands, you are giving tacit approval to such tactics with your silence and inaction.

> of course I'm against this,
Why do you say that like it should be obvious? You said it yourself you know homophobic blacks who support BLM in this.

If you don't speak up and make your voice heard, then enjoy these people speaking for you.
>>
>>6512975
Is individualism nothing then? People are nothing but the groups they align themselves with?

That's more a stand-alone question than anything else.
>>
>>6512988
>Is individualism nothing then? People are nothing but the groups they align themselves with?
What does that have to do with the only pro points to this highjacking being brought up by BLM amount to homophobia and bigotry?

Its not my responsibility to clean up BLM's messes, nor is it yours. But BLM doesn't constantly claim to represent my best interests in heart. Given their approval ratings among African Americans, I'd say there's a lot of people in the States (and Canada too, after this debacle) who really should make their opinions on this Pride highjacking issue known if they don't want to be lumped in with BLM.
>>
>>6512996
You might actually get your wish (sorry for that wording, that likely read more adversarial than it was meant to).
>>
>>6512996
In a way at least, most people aren't gonna denounce the goals of BLM, but shit like this does nothing to further those goals.
>>
>>6513007
Several of your posts have read that way, its fine.

And I hope I do. I'd like to see some actual coverage on this issue, but much like the Mizzou vigil, I think this will sadly be ignored by most people in the west.
>>
>>6513023
Yeah, we're pretty fond of ignoring things that make us uncomfortable here in the West.
>>
As a latino I always lol at black people. People of my ethnicity are just as targeted by the police, but they also have high rates of college graduates. Latinos are making huge social gains, even with a guy like Trump running for president. I think black people just need to get their shit together if they want anyone to take them serious.
>>
>BLM buttblasted because the guy who signed their ransom demand said he lied to them just to get shit moving again
kek-a-doodle-doo
>>
It's always a good day to make everyone hate each other more than they did the day before.
>>
>>6513099
My dad's a retired cop (we're Latino). I asked him why the local news showed so many black people getting arrested because there are so few in our area. He said they were always the group most likely to lash out and resist arrest. Even cholos would just comply and accept it, while black people would typically chimp out.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.