[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2D-sexual Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (127KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 600x781px
After years of watching anime and lewds like K-On, Love Live, Jojo and other stuff, not Naruto or Death Note, that's gay as shit

I realised I would never be sexually attracted to a real human, and will probably be only attracted to 2D characters, preferablely of an Eastern origin
And even then, I am still very reluctant to visualise doing lewd with anyone of them

I have came to terms with my sexuality, and after months of searching the web, I have found nothing relating to my sexuality
And since I am the first person to ever experience this so I am naming it 2D-Sexual or 2D-Sexuality

>what is a 2D-sexual
A 2D-sexual is a person who only experience attractions, mainly sexually, towards 2D characters, mainly of an eastern origin, in Japan

Are there any other 2D-Sexuals out tyere
I am a 2D-sexual technically but I think myself as more of a 2D-romantic as I would never consider doing the sex with them, or maybe a 2D-platonic

Pic related is one of my attractions, or as I call, a "waifu"
>>
I got the same problem still no regret in watching anime and reading manga
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>>6500828
Have you come to terms with the superiority of 2D over 3D fellow 2D-sexual

And if I may
Do you consider yourself a 2D-sexual, a 2D-Romantic or a 2D-Platonic

I consider myself as an Asexual 2D-Romantic as I am romantically attracted to my 2D Waifus, but I consider them pure and innocent and would never dream of doing lewd with them
>>
>>6500807
>And even then, I am still very reluctant to visualise doing lewd with anyone of them

This is because they have neotenic traits. In other words, your brain subconsciously perceives them as in need of care and protection, just like children.
>>
Oh please op. Just throw on a gas mask and dim the lights like the rest of us. You cant live without snuggling.
>>
a sweeping collection of anime girl foot pics and a monomania doesn't make you lgbt, sadly
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.