[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried bottoming for the first time, need advice...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1455139488260.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1455139488260.gif
3MB, 500x282px
Hey /lgbt/

I tried bottoming for the first time the other day. We used plenty of lube and made sure the other guy fingered me first to loosen me up. Despite this though, it was still fairly uncomfortable; kinda felt like I was taking a shit over and over again. I actually came in the end, which was alright/interesting, but the experience on the (w)hole (puns) was definitely unpleasant.

Do I need more practice or is bottoming just not for me?
>>
help pls :(
>>
File: 1459541664765.jpg (803KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459541664765.jpg
803KB, 610x800px
>>6462117
It's usually pretty uncomfortable the first time, it's actually surprising to me that you reached orgasm during your first time bottoming

My advice is keep practicing and remember to communicate a lot with your top!
>>
>>6462176
Does the "feels like taking a shit" feeling ever go away?
>>
>>6462292
Yes and no

I guess the best way to put it is to say that your asshole sense changes
>>
>>6462117
Discomfort is common, but if you experience any pain you are doing something wrong... and EVERYONE is doing a lot of things wrong their first time.

Just take it easy, make sure you relax completely, make sure your top STOPS as soon as you feel any pain or too much discomfort, WAITS until it passes, then resume. Pull back a bit, then in again, should feel better with every try.
>>
>>6462117
Is nobody going to ask wtf is going on with pic related?
>>
The taking a shit feeling doesn't go away, you just eventually learn to not let it make you nervous.

If you prep you don't have to worry about shitting on them, also the guy topping knows/should know that is a risk and probably won't let it stop him from having fun after you clean up if it would happen.

I find the fear of pooping is responsible for a majority of the discomfort. If it happens, it happens. Just do everything you can to prevent it and just enjoy yourself.

>tl;dr shit happens (puns)
>>
>>6462292
You are not actually taking a shit.
But the same muscles are pushing against a dick pulling through you in the same way.
So it feels like it; don't worry.

Also, try riding on top, you will have more control over angles, speed, depth, etc. until you get more used to it, then your top can take over.
>>
Anal isn't supposed to be enjoyable. It was all a trick to get you to get fucked in the ass!

Hahaha another one down!
>>
File: 1467062711234.png (213KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1467062711234.png
213KB, 343x432px
I'm one of those weird virgins that play with their assholes with just their fingers (no money for dildos, too poor and young) and yet it's a weird mixture of pain and pleasure, but I feel waaay more turned on and excited with my ass than playing with my cock

Am I a masochist, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6462292
It's all about situational context.
Learn to feel it as your boypussy during sex, and just leave well enough alone when you're taking a shit/or have to take a shit.
Eventually your mind will differentiate between these two very different circumstances in which you use your ass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.