[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can transwomen please stop appropriating beta male culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Andreja-Pejic-Selfie.jpg (354KB, 1000x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Andreja-Pejic-Selfie.jpg
354KB, 1000x1060px
I've encountered a phenomenon whereby mtf transwomen seem to enjoy appropriating beta males. for instance, they will often refer to themselves as "femboys" or "ladyboys" as if they were simply boys who so happen to take female hormones.... also it seems that most transwomen are quite submissive and effeminate, very much in the vein of a beta male, although they are clearly not beta males (men and boys do not have breasts or wear women's clothes other than to make a statement of flamboyance. however, even if this is what transwomen are doing, it is impossible for a beta male to be truly flamboyant, and thus the fact that they could do these things while remaining beta males, nullifying any expressed beta male characteristics as inauthentic).

i only say all of this because i myself am a beta male, and it pains me greatly to see my demographic being heavily appropriated. i understand that transwomen have their own set of difficulties in life, however they are quite different from those which are experienced by beta males. because of this, i believe it would be unfair for either group to appropriate the other. e.g., i would never call myself transgender, or wear women's clothing, or talk about makeup and fashion. similarly, it is not appropriate for mtf's to themselves as femboys, act submissive, or play hardcore video games.

pic related: that is NOT a beta male
>>
Dude I'm a 10 year out non-binary maab right and I have toys and I'm cute and most people think I have this cute voice and am super sweet but like I'm still not a beta male.

The femmes I know aren't to be fucked with at all and they know how to dominate without overt domination.

To be alpha does not mean one must be agro.
>>
>>6456705
Also gtfo here with that "appropriate" shit because its really being stripped out of its context and secondly this is 4chan
>>
nice satire my man
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>6456691
Too late, we've already pried your boy culture, guy stuff and videogames out of your hands.

Femboys made you obsolete.
>>
>>6456691
You realize that femboys, trannies, etc are usually ex-beta males right? They like doing stuff that beta males do because it's part of who they are?

> it is impossible for a beta male to be truly flamboyant

Why? Because beta males are defined by their appearance? that doesn't sound right..

> it is not appropriate for mtf's to themselves as femboys

Because you say so? yeah you would not call yourself transgender because you're clearly not, how does that relate to what other people want to do with their time?
Sounds like a huge case of "stop doing things I don't like"
>>
>>6456747
2# best looking person who ever lived
1# is Owen Bell (not that you know who that is)
>>
>>6456691
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, you SJW cunt.

t. MTF tranny

ps: Die.
>>
>>6456691
>"hardcore video games"
>...
>"hardcore" ....
>.... "video"....
>.... "games"

Please name a few for my amusement.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.