[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else given up on love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

File: 1442861168607.jpg (48KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1442861168607.jpg
48KB, 403x403px
Anyone else given up on love?
>>
File: SilentProtagonist&Jupp.jpg (141KB, 1204x901px) Image search: [Google]
SilentProtagonist&Jupp.jpg
141KB, 1204x901px
>>6444666
Don't give up.
>>
>>6444666

>Satanic trips

Not just love, I've given up on myself.
>>
>>6444666
Yup! Right here.
>>
File: q95L7c7.jpg (271KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
q95L7c7.jpg
271KB, 1600x1066px
>>6444666
Yeah, pretty much. I'm so against the idea of it that the thought of being loved or loving seems repugnantly misguided.
>>
>>6444666
I hevn't given up on sexbots yet
>>
I almost did but then I found love. I guess the trick is to not be wanting to fall in love or trying.
>>
>>6444666
Aye
>>
File: OlSMHmDIaqjn99c7VcLXpxIwo1_1280.jpg (104KB, 651x605px) Image search: [Google]
OlSMHmDIaqjn99c7VcLXpxIwo1_1280.jpg
104KB, 651x605px
Make friends, then find love
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>6444666
It helps to dull the pain

>Not edgy
>>
File: Feel.jpg (18KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
18KB, 400x600px
Absolutely. Was in a relationship with a qt femboy a year back. He even visited 4chins and maybe still does. We went to eachother a few times and I went to an event in his city with something involving a bonfire, it was pretty cute/comfy. Then he broke up.. On the phone.
I'm still thinking about him every day and do not want to trough this ever again... (this wasn't my first relation mind you)

If you're reading this; Hey M.
>>
>>6446620
>>6446681
These anons know how it is.
t. married since 2007
>>
No, I find it way too often.

In the last year alone seven online dudes have professed their love for me when all we've done is hang out and play games over the internet. I lose a friendship every time I say no. It's painful.
>>
File: tumblr_nuwiqykRF41ra755jo1_1280.png (764KB, 1057x766px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuwiqykRF41ra755jo1_1280.png
764KB, 1057x766px
i did.

but then last night. i met a few new people from a mutual friend. we got high. they started talking about love. im sure the weed had a hand in how i felt but the conversation seemed so beautiful. i felt like i had a tragic hole in my life, but also became hopeful that i can still experience that magic some day.

im un-giving up
>>
>>6449999
Fuck off
>>
>>6444666
Years ago. There's no way I'm ever finding a partner and I've gotten to be okay with that. Now the plan is to just make as much money as possible, adopt a kid and then give him/her the best possible future I can. .
>>
>>6446588
>sexbots
This, too. Once realistic sex bots come around everyone's sex needs will be fulfilled because, well, being able to bang on need a supermodel look-alike is bretty good.
>>
>live in Cleveland
>nohope.jpg

You're not alone anon
>>
>>6450011
No, you fuck off. People always say 'Wow, that's a 'problem' I wish I had!'

You don't fucking understand. I care about these people. I want them to be happy. I don't want to be the source of their pain, but it happens anyway.
>>
>>6450034
>I'm too perfect and likeable and everyone loves me waaaaah waaah waaaah

Fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>6450034
I relate to this too much.

It's a coping mechanism though. I become what people want me to be to them because I crave finding a person in this world worth trusting.

In the end I just hurt them.

>>6450040
Somebody's butthurt
>>
>>6450034
Then go complain about it on some other fucking thread shit bird or preferably kill yourself
>>
>>6450040
>>6450058
Woah man it's such a mystery why you guys can't find love :^)
>>
>>6450063
Kill yourself
>>
>>6450063
>blatantly and arrogantly brags in a forever along thread
>wow u guyz are such assholes XD XD XD XD

kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461809169172.jpg (148KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
1461809169172.jpg
148KB, 700x379px
>>6450074
>>6450078
Follow the instructions and move on

For christ's sake you wonder why you don't have anybody. It's either because you have awful personality disorders (me) or you have factors external of your control temporarily putting you into this situation. If it's the former, seek help. If it's the latter, work on yourself until you're a person who don't give no fuck about others anymore.

And before you whine about it, being ugly isn't an excuse. Being ugly is a choice. If my aunt Linda can get a partner then you can too.
>>
It's weird, anyone in my position would have given up a long time ago, but I actually enjoy improving myself with the (hopeful) goal of finding love?
>>
>>6450200
>omgg hormones only gave me D cups and my whr is .71 ugh I should have started before 14 :((((
>come on I have problems too you guys :"/ why are you so mad
>>
>>6450237
>look at me guys i'm trans :)))
>>
>>6450235
What question are you asking? I don't understand.
>>
>>6450325
Sorry, grammatical error. Meant love(?), as in questioning whether it exists.
>>
I did.

For some reason, I have a horrible fetish that will never be real. Faggotry is kinda degenerate as well, so I'm gonna avoid that too.

I wonder what type of wizard power I'm gonna get.
>>
Is there anybody else who can't have a boyfriend because of social status? I'm condemned to marry a woman and fake a relation for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1464526227996.png (1MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464526227996.png
1MB, 720x540px
>>6444666
Yep mr. satanic trips, I have.
There are no gay men I can find in this lib shithole northwest USA that aren't complete stereotypical limp wristed commie fags.
I just want a slightly conservative relatively cute guy who wants to date a robot like me.
>>
>>6452621
Because money or because family?
Just leave and start up anew somewhere else. Beats killing yourself at 35 because you've wasted your live on a lie.
>>
>>6452725
Family. I don't want to be unhappy but I don't want to fuck up my family heritage. I was born in some kind of minor noble family and I'm expected to preserve it. I often want to leave, travel and fuck guys but I really can't do it.
>>
>>6452731
You can be gay and still carry on the bloodline. What country? Most European nobility have no problem with that stuff.
>>
>>6452719
Genuine question here but what qualities of a conservative are some gay guys looking for?
>>
>>6452748
Just not liberal. That's pretty much it. Hopefully support Trump. Generally doesn't care for the whole lgbt scene. Doesn't attend parades or flaunts their sexuality, y'know, they know that they aren't defined by their sexuality, but by their achievements.
>>
>>6452737
Somewhere in Central Europe. I can literally count on my hand the noble families I know have no problem disclosing and assuming homosexuality, and none are around here.

>>6452748
I would like a boyfriend willing to carry on traditional social norms and education, eventually against transsexualism and the “LGBT” thing as a whole. He should also respect religion.
>>
File: 1466793096249.jpg (62KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1466793096249.jpg
62KB, 640x492px
I have given up on people.
>>
I think so
i'm pretty unlovable tbhon
i want a qt anything bf but i'm a fucking disgusting loser
>>
>>6452769
>Central Europe.
Can I assume Southern half? None of the Germanic cultures have issues with this so I'm thinking Latin or eastern euro?
>>
>>6452769
I was raised in a Catholic household so I have adopted certain conservative views but I consider myself liberal. People should just be able to do what they want as long as it doesn't directly interfere with my life. That is not to say that I won't judge you for being degenerate.

But how are you possibly going to find someone who is against a movement that fights for their right? If by "LGBT" thing you mean gay culture then I understand. I don't like the rainbows, the parades, or the promiscuity either.
>>
>>6452889
More like Middle-Eastern, but yes, there's definitely Latin influences here. It's not that the culture is homophobic per se but I'm expected to preserve the lineage and the appearances so no boyfriend is allowed.
>>
>>6452903
I'm sorry. Family can be a burden sometimes. Is a double life an option? If you have money it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>6444666
Inb4 OP finds love right when he gives up on it
>>
>>6452900
We're not disconnected individuals who sometimes appear to share the same space, and whatever people do it can't do anything but interfere with our life. An individual's decision to have sex or do something in “private” doesn't seem to have any effect by itself, indeed, but it aggregates over time, it becomes a trend, a social phenomenon—this word means “what can be [physically] seen” in Greek, much appropriate—that will influence your life. It may change the way your country is run, change the education your children might receive, change the purpose your taxes will be allocated to. It may affect your health, your wealth, your culture the way you perceive the others and the way you're perceived yourself. It always start with a single person. What people do in private shapes the society and the society then shapes you.

Regarding the “LGBT” movement, it depends on which right we're talking about. I think we all want same-sex marriage to be legal, but do every homosexual would like to have homo-parental adoption legalized? What about affirmative action or anti-discriminatory policies? You can be homosexual and think there's something inherently flawed with such a law. Anyway, the “LGBT” group is also fighting for people I have nothing in common with, whether it's transsexualism or even more unrelated, immigration. I also don't define myself by my sexual orientation. I'm a citizen, defined by my culture, my views, my origin, my education and my career, but certainly not who I have sex with. Add the “gay culture” you're talking about and I have no desire to associate with this so-called community.

>>6452909
No. I could probably have regular sex with hookers, even short-term affairs while abroad but that's not what I want. I would like to have a long-life partner, a guy I could live with. Wealth doesn't give much support in this case.
>>
>>6444666
I'm with this >>6452776 fellow Hue maybe it's brazil that makes you lose all hope on people.
>>
File: cry.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>tfw you try to appear cold and that you don't care about love and relationships when you actually just want a bf but know you will never get one
>>
File: kill me pete.jpg (600KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
kill me pete.jpg
600KB, 740x960px
>>
>>6444666
Nice fucking digits OP

And yes once I lost him I gave up. He was perfect and no one I ever get will be half as perfect. I'm only 19 and I've totally given up bit love is only a piece of your life so I can still focus on my friends and my job at least. Even if I do never have a family.
>>
>>6449999
Les?
This happens to me a lot, I've given up on making online friends.
>>
>>6449999
>hang out and play games over the internet
I think I found your problem.
>>
Yes, but not for the same reason most of you have. I'm
>>6447730
and the tl;dr is that my AGP is so acute I can't actually function in a relationship as a man but I otherwise don't suffer from dysphoria. Transitioning would be really stupid for someone like me so I'm doomed to be alone F O R E V E R.
>>
File: tips.gif (56KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
56KB, 288x288px
In every relationship I've had, with both friends and family, I've been "their rock". I've been their shoulder to cry on, someone will sit their in silence as they ramble on about their job and their favorite movies, someone who will stop them from committing suicide.

If love is just doing that for the rest of my life, then I don't want it. Call a suicide hotline and leave me alone.
>>
>>6444666

J O I N B A K A
>>
i love my gf and she loves me :3
>>
yup

i'm trans and i feel like the possibility of finding someone who sees me the way i want to be seen and is also a good match for me is pretty much negligible
>>
File: 1466225550587.jpg (69KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466225550587.jpg
69KB, 560x451px
>>6444666

Loving yourself is the most important love you can have.
>>
>>6444666
i hope you don't

why are you giving up?
>>
>>6454153
What if you hate yourself and every inch of your body?
>>
>>6449956
Hey
>>
>>6454218

Love yourself and your body instead.
>>
>>6454277
>implying its that easy
anon have u ever been depressed
>>
>>6454218
Find out what it is you hate.
Ask yourself what should change for you to stop hating it.
Change it.
>>
See my problem is, I have AGP. I can either transition and be a 30 something masc hon, which will greatly reduce my relationship prospects and quality of life, or I can pretend to be normal and hope that my bell doesn't ring. I lack the extreme selfish narcissism and delusions that some of the baby boomer hons have, but I worry that AGP by itself will rewire my brain as I age and that my bell will ring anyways.

I've never had a relationship so I don't know if I'm one of those guys who cannot function as a man in a relationship.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.