[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pride NYC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: NYCPride_Logo_Black_4C_RGB.jpg (192KB, 1645x736px) Image search: [Google]
NYCPride_Logo_Black_4C_RGB.jpg
192KB, 1645x736px
Who's going?
>>
>>6437305
Hells yeah. Shots for everyone
:^)
>>
>>6437314
Litty.

I might miss the actual march, but I can make the teaser and the Friday before, definitely.
>>
>>6437305
i'll be there
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1044x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1044x702px
>>6437305
>pride festivals
>>
>>6437491
>>6437491
Don't worry, the flock at the Revival Real Jesus Church won't dislike you anymore than they already do.
>>
>>6437502
>muh ebil hateful Christians may may
Literally kys
>>
>>6437520
>I've never met a Christian in real life.

They'll come around if you keep sharing Breitbart articles on Facebook. I promise!
>>
>>6437690
Oh sweetie, such anger! I thought you Churchgoers were peaceful. After all, that's what Pastor Cletus tells Governor Beauford.
>>
I'm trying to get dicked down hella desu.
>>
>>6437502
Mincing little queens like you who belittle people who don't like your fucking-in-public parades need to Pulsed.
>Haaay~ I'm totes LGBT love and peace everyone <3 except for those FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO DON'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>6437727
So tolerant. So progressive.
>>
File: 1464420405367.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464420405367.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>6437305
>Pride

No thanks. Enjoy yourselves. Try not to get AIDS.
>>
>>6437305
>faggot aids festival

No

>>6437727
>implying I'm a christcuck

Why are flamers universally stupid
>>
>>6437531
>being an antisemite
Youre a piece of shit desu
>>
>>6442651
Tolerating intolerance is neither tolerant nor progressive. Go back to Disqus.

>>6442850
>I'm not like the other fags, dad! I promise!
>>
>>6444140
I'm sorry you don't have a good relationship with your father but you shouldn't lash out at those who do.
>>
>>6444140
>tolerating intolerance
You mean like how the left tolerates racist hate groups like BLM
http://universalfreepress.com/2015/blacklivesmatter-kill-a-white-person-hang-them-from-a-tree-upload-a-pic-to-social-media/
>>
>>6437305
>Are you going to get into a dildo costume and shove a rainbow flag up your ass while a 60 year old transsexual midget gives you a blowjob?

No thanks I'll pass
>>
>>6437305
Fuck no
The last place I want to be is with your pride freaks
>>
>>6437305
If you see a couple built guys holding hands in the Bronx feel free to ask us for an invite
>And justly get laughed at right in your your stupid fucking face

No, we are not going to that degenerate garbage.
>>
>>6445403
Wew I really need to get a new phone.
>>
I am but I don't like the idea of it. I'm just going for fun.
>>
Hell's Kitchen is disgusting. Don't fall for the meme, homobros.
>>
>>6444140
I had a good relationship with my father actually, stop projecting your shit childhood on me :)
>>
>>6444219
The reality of it is sadly a lot less exciting
>>
>pride
"Hey everyone I like being a complete tool for straight people so they can post pictures on facebook and instagram so they can flaunt to their friends about being more progressive than they are. Meanwhile none of them gets the idea that maybe I deserve to be treated like an equal human being."
That's you. That's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>6448011
Fuck off Christian bigot
>>
I'm excited! In addition to enjoying the overwhelmingly happy energy of the day, I'm gonna fill up ten backpacks with company swag. I still have all these "Bank of America loves the gays" type corporate shirts from last year and Uber pride-themed beach ball in my room. Ready to own more stupid gay items.

I bet the police presence this year will be absolutely ENORMOUS because of Orlando and the attempted LA pride attack. There have been cops with assault rifles station in front of Stonewall every single day since Orlando.
>>
>>6454974
post pics if you find anything good
>>
File: I was just pretending.jpg (335KB, 676x485px) Image search: [Google]
I was just pretending.jpg
335KB, 676x485px
>>6450070
>completely unchristian post talking trash about straight people (something christians will never do)
>fuck off christian bigot.
Next post you'll call me dogshit.
>>
>>6455002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxT95IbU2TE

seriously kys nigger
>>
>>6454979
Will do.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.