[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here a gaymer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 20

File: 1466467638300.jpg (92KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
1466467638300.jpg
92KB, 600x871px
Who here a gaymer?
>>
Everyone.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>6428970
Rude
Sounds like someone has internalised homophobia
>>
>>6428981
Sounds like you suck and we hate you.
>>
>>6428991
Wow this got hostile fast
>>
>>6428994
We shall raise altars in this land so we can sacrifice your kind to our gods.
The chosen hunger to add you to their tally.
There is no hope in opposing the inevitable.
Put down your arms, unbeliever, and give your life to us.
>>
>>6428998
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>6429004
Blood for the blood God, skulls for the skull throne, let the galaxy burn, burn with the fever of chaos.

Also your thread a shit.
>>
File: VK1sYPc.gif (346KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
VK1sYPc.gif
346KB, 500x344px
>>6429009
11/11
>>
File: ....png (10KB, 266x349px) Image search: [Google]
....png
10KB, 266x349px
>>6428998
>>6429009
>>
File: the terror.png (80KB, 1196x1196px) Image search: [Google]
the terror.png
80KB, 1196x1196px
>>6428998
>>6429009
>mfw trying to mod custom army colors into DC and SS campaigns
>mffw SoB and DE
I feel the warp overtaking me.... it's a good pain.
>>
>>6428966
"gaymer" = consumeristic whore

congrats, you are the problem
>>
File: 4682JsL.jpg (77KB, 696x917px) Image search: [Google]
4682JsL.jpg
77KB, 696x917px
Does anyone else feel that video games are dumb ? I mean it's not like you are 8 years old anymore grow up.

Why do all gay men have to be man children ?
>>
File: low q b8.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low q b8.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>>6430035
>>
File: 1466422140794.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466422140794.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>>6428966
>calling yourself a gamer or a gaymer
>>
>>6430511
>>6430528

Why do people need to create an identity around stupdi consumer products ?
>>
>>6430035
I agree video games are for children

>>6430511
>lie you disagree so it's bait maymay
>>
>>6430530
Because in modern culture we define ourselves by the media and products we consume unfortunately

The Jews won anon
>>
>>6430035
>I care about what grown adults do in their free time
Why do you care how other people spend their time?
>>
>>6430572
>people should never disagree with me ever or look unfavorably on anything I ever do

Back to your hugbox

>>>/v/
>>
>>6430572

Because the gay dating pool is pretty small and I don't want it to be filled more with people who call themselves "gaymers", who define themselves and have created an identity around playing video games. Its juvenile and honestly a waste of time. Why not take a walk in a park, read a good book, follow the news, play a sport with friends, work on a personal project instead of playing something you should have outgrown like a decade ago.
>>
>>6428966

It's a bit ironic for the character to be holding a Nintendo DS, or any Nintendo platform for that matter. Nintendo's censorship policies have targeted LGBT characters and themes for decades. Try playing The Sims or Harvest Moon for DS and having your character engage in same-sex romances. You can't.
>>
>>6430614
>walk in a park, read a good book, play a sport with friends, work on a personal project
All as worthless as video games.
>follow the news
Valid.
>>
>>6430578
Didn't say that. I personally don't like watching sports. I don't go around calling it dumb or referring to sports fans as manchildren. I don't care what you do in your free time so long as it is legal and/or not amoral. You can not like something personally without chiding people.

>>6430614
I don't build my identity around playing games. I do read books, hang out with my many animals, super into the news, do lots of personal projects around my condo, love to cook, and I also like to play video games a bit.

Yeah there are tons of people who define their identity around being gamers. Anyone who defines their identity around an object or combination of objects are equally as retarded: be it games, sexuality, a sports team, religion, etc..
>>
>>6430677
>>6430677
>Didn't say that. I personally don't like watching sports. I don't go around calling it dumb or referring to sports fans as manchildren

Yeah because sports require skill, things like the NFL and the olympics are one of the greatest human achievements. When you watch a sport you are literally watching people in peak condition who trained for their entire lives at the top of their game. When you play video games you are wasting your life doing something with no redeeming value. All you are doing is playing a poorly written piece of software designed to use psychological tricks to waste your time, hence grinding, leveling etc. As much as people don't want to admit there is no practical difference between something like Legend of Zelda and FarmVille other than farmville requiring real friends.
>>
>>6430677
>I do read books

ready player one doesn't count.

also work on your grammar, its "I read books" goodness, those video games really have damaged your brain, haven't they ?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PREJUDICE PIECES OF SHIT *drops mic*
>>
File: 1466344783746.jpg (102KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
1466344783746.jpg
102KB, 680x966px
>>6428966
>How can I combine these dicks in my ass with a completely unrelated hobby
>>
>>6430035
He said, posting on a weeaboo image board
>>
>>6431209
>Yeah because sports require skill,
You clearly have never played a video game more challenging than candy crush then you casual shitstain.
You played the equivalent of tic tac toe and declared the entire hobby to be too easy for you. I'd like to see you try to hold your own in any competitive video game.
>>
>>6431247
>its "I read books"
No it's not. He's refuting an accusation, which makes "do" important for clarity and emphasis.
>>
>>6431333
>*drops mic*

I hope whoever came up with this stupid shit is killed by a falling microphone.
>>
>>6431366
thank you for defending gamers
>>
>>6431209
And? That doesn't change the fact I don't personally enjoy sports. I also acknowledge what you say about games too. They are a dumb, shitty way to waste your time. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing them.

Like I said, why does it matter what people do with their free time so long as it is legal and/or not immoral? Like I just don't get it. Why can't we just enjoy the things we enjoy without forcing people to not like things we personally don't like?

>>6431247
>Picking on grammar
Okay.
>>
>>6431338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3M14iWyn8

This always get me.
>>
Me, I love bullying shy submissive boys on l4d
Hate it when I run into a trans/cisgirl though, they're gross. Then I genuinely make them feel bad until they leave
>tfw made this one cis(?)girl cry and made her leave the game entirely
good feel desu
>>
>>6430035
I hope you realize that this is an LGBT channel and that YOUR OUT OF YOUR SAFE ZONE ASSHOLE. *slams door*
>>
File: Jimmy_Hopkins.jpg (47KB, 576x786px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Hopkins.jpg
47KB, 576x786px
>>6428966
>gaymer

You sicken me.

That said, Bully is Rockstar's best game.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>6431247
> its
INCORRECT GRAMMAR!!! SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You triggered me anon.
>>
>>6431433
want to play shirts and skins
>>
>>6430614
Video games are no more or less juvenile than any of the activities you listed, and are significantly more worthwhile than three of them.

Reading in particular is a bad example because everything that makes reading worthwhile, video games can do better.
And just like reading does you no good if you're just reading garbage like Twilight or whatever, video games do you no good if you're just playing garbage like Angry Birds. Even still, some the trashiest video games around(League of Legends, World of Warcraft, even fucking Call of Duty) have drastically more benefits than reading could ever hope to provide. They train critical thinking, reaction times, reading comprehension, spatial and kinesthetic sense, math skills, and even social skills in some cases.
The only catch is that you have to actually put effort into the game to get those benefits, just like sports or reading or exercise or any other hobby with health benefits.

All arguments against the legitimacy of video games are the result of society refusing to take video games seriously.
>>
>>6431433
>tfw jimmy will never fugg your lanklet boipussy
>>
File: nd.jpg (63KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
nd.jpg
63KB, 683x720px
Post your vidya husbandos you fucking degenerates
>>
>>6431460
>Played some call of duty
>Now I'm a math phd
>300k starting
>>
File: frankwest-fix.jpg (112KB, 780x1300px) Image search: [Google]
frankwest-fix.jpg
112KB, 780x1300px
>>6431471
He's covered wars you know
>>
>>6431473
>played some football
>now I'm a military tactician

>read some books
>now I'm a medical doctor

>took a walk
>now I'm a powerlifter

>baked some cookies
>now I'm the whitehouse pastry chef

Good for you anon.
>>
>>6431407
Norm is too good for this world
>>
>>6431485
>Work at wendys as a chef
>180k starting
>9' cock
>>
>>6431485
>Swam some laps
>Now I'm a crime-fighting astronaut
>>
>>6431502
>tfw actually have a 9" cock and people lie about having your size to seem superior
I don't feel very superior, I'm 5'8 and look like a caveman
>>
>>6431471
I would swallow his toxic alien spunk and spend the next few hours vomiting violently
>>
>>6431338
Joystick
>>
>>6431510
>I'm 5'8
Hot.
The only thing sexier than a short hairy guy is a short hairy guy with a big dick.
>>
>>6431528
I took steroids in my youth so my body proportions are a bit exaggerated (my shoulders are 23" wide)

when are we getting married
>>
>>6431552
Right here, right now.
>>
>>6431594
we probably don't even share the same hobbies, I can't get married to a total stranger. that's just crazy
>>
>>6431366

Listen I played football and got tackled by guys twice my size, if I play video games what is the worst that will happen my thumbs will get sore.
>>
>>6431604
We both play video games and we're both gay as fuck. That's more than most married couples have in common already.
>>
>>6431720
So it's only challenging if there's risk involved? Well better go tell every cook, chef, baker and what have you that culinary arts aren't a valid hobby because they're too easy. Oh, can't forget the artists, authors, readers, musicians, music lovers, and craft hobbyists as well.
>>
>>6431737

>Moving my thumbs around and occasionally pressing buttons is a talent

No
>>
>>6431903
>moving my legs around and occasionally throwing a ball is a talent
>cutting things up and occasionally throwing them into a pot is a talent
>pressing keys and occasionally putting my foot on a pedal is a talent

You're being stupid on purpose. There is not a single valid argument against the legitimacy of video games as a hobby and you know it, so you're being retarded and stalling in the hopes that I'll slip up somewhere and you can change the focus of the argument to whatever mistake I made.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6431955
No one cares if it's a legit hobby or not
>>
>>6431955
>moving my legs around and occasionally throwing a ball is a talent
>cutting things up and occasionally throwing them into a pot is a talent

But these things are legitimate talents playing video games isn't it's just a way for man children to avoid reality.
>>
>>6431987
So then all these posts just don't exist?

>>6431903
>>6431720
>>6431473
>>6431209
>>6430614
>>6430035
>>
>>6430035
I noticed alooot of gay kids in high school (and even college) really liked Pokémon. Why is this?
>>
This is why we fucking can't have nice things
>>
Fuck off buddy
>>
File: tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif (291KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif
291KB, 499x300px
>>6428966
>>
>>6432038
>But these things are legitimate talents
Not by your definition they're not. If video games are too simple and easy to be a talent, then cooking and sports aren't even in the fucking discussion because they are both braindead easy compared to video games at an equivalent level. Well, maybe cooking isn't since there isn't really a video game equivalent to the highest level of cooking, but sports are just flat out easier in every single way except physical exertion.
>>
File: oh-i-just-realized-i-hate-you.gif (988KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
oh-i-just-realized-i-hate-you.gif
988KB, 500x320px
>>6428966
I AM YOU SHITPOSTING ASSHATS
>>
>>6432078
>sports are just flat out easier in every single way except physical exertion.
>if you ignore all the ways sports are harder than video games, sports are just as easy as video games.

You can't seriously think this is true ?

I am sorry that you were always chosen last in gym class but sports require natural talent and years of training to become good at video games do not.
>>
>>6432127
>sports are physical exertion only and nothing else
How about you drink some bleach you clueless mongoloid.

The only difference between a sport and competitive video game is that video games don't require physical activity. Most video games come from the same concept that sports came from, they're just the product of a different era.
>>
>>6432159
>The only difference between a sport and competitive video game is that video games don't require physical activity

So the only difference is one requires talent skill and hard work and the other doesn't ? Glad we agree ;D
>>
>>6432171
If physical activity is the only measure of talent then the only things in the world that require talent are sports, sex, exercise and bodybuilding.
Somebody better let the world know that Beethoven and Leonardo Da Vinci were talentless hacks and shouldn't be taken seriously. Actually wait, Leonardo supposedly had some pretty kinky sex with one of his assistants on a regular basis so I guess he was probably talented.
>>
>>6432078
>sports aren't even in the fucking discussion because they are both braindead easy compared to video games at an equivalent level

Confirmed never played any organized sport seriously. I can spend a few hours playing any video game and get the gist of it and be pretty good at it. There is not sport you can do that with unless you are a savant. Video games are easy so he most amount of people can play them. Physical sports have prereqes that games will never have. The time and work and study it takes to be and stay fit and eat right that is required for most sports to even be fun is already BTFO out of gamer fags. If you think sports, particular team sports, are mindless again you have never played seriously. Honestly if you game you should play a sport so you can stay fit and cute longer and meet new people.
>>
>>6432211
>you can stay fit and cute longer and meet new people.
>implying he was ever fit and cute
>>
>>6432196
>Somebody better let the world know that Beethoven and Leonardo Da Vinci were talentless hacks
>playing video games makes me like beethoven
>>
File: 1460444364373.jpg (42KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1460444364373.jpg
42KB, 500x664px
>>6428966
>love vidya, don't give a fuck if it's "good" or "bad"
>want a fellow gay nerd to play vidya, fuck and cuddle
>despise the term "gaymer"

It's unnecessary as a term and I can't stand when people use it for real. I'd rather someone be obnoxious and say they like to suck cock when they play games than hear that word...
>>
>>6432263
It doesn't and I never said it did.
Making video games might though, if you manage to make good enough video games that remain popular and acclaimed for hundreds of years after your death.

I know it might be hard to comprehend but eventually there will be such a thing as "classical video games" and people will take them as seriously as they do classical music and classical literature, regardless of whether or not they're quality video games if classical literature is any indication.
>>
File: 1463760638888.gif (1MB, 232x286px) Image search: [Google]
1463760638888.gif
1MB, 232x286px
>>6432374
>eventually there will be such a thing as "classical video games" and people will take them as seriously as they do classical music and classical literature, regardless of whether or not they're quality video games if classical literature is any indication.
>this is what vidyafags actually believe
>>
>>6430035
>Does anyone else feel that video games are dumb ?
Depends on the game
>I mean it's not like you are 8 years old anymore grow up.
Everyone acts like a fucking child nowadays, no one has the high ground to tell anyone else what to do.
>Why do all gay men have to be man children ?
Either b8 or retarded, either way your post is worthless.

>>6430614
>a waste of time
So is sex, stop trying to dictate how other people should live.

>no redeeming value
You have no redeeming value, video games increase eye/movement coordination, fine motor skills, planning, twitch skills and much more.
>>6431720
So you say that because the risk of physical injury playing sports is higher then they are somehow superior? Stop using a neanderthal mentality and you'll see how retarded this "argument" sounds.
>>6430578
Not a valid answer, again why do you care?

>>6431473
>strawmaning
You sure showed him champ.

>>6431510
Then hit my head with your club and take me to your cave.
>>
>>6432127
>but sports require natural talent and years of training to become good at video games do not
You have never played neither arena shooters or competitive RTS then.
>>
>>6432211
I never said they were mindless. I said they were easy in comparison to video games. There is not a single sport out there that requires more knowledge of mechanics and rules and strategy than even the simplest competitive video game. In fact the barrier of entry to competitive gaming is seen as one of its biggest flaws. It is too difficult to become a professional gamer compared to becoming a professional athlete.

An athlete picks a sport, learns that sport, practices that sport, masters that sport and competes in that sport. The sport remains almost exactly the same throughout that athlete's career. They never need to adjust to anything other than their opponent.

A gamer does not get that luxury. Games come and go from the professional scene, and even those that stick around receive balance patches, new content, bugfixes and the like. They don't get a set and established metagame that's existed since before they were born. Not only do they have to master the game's mechanics(which is frequently more difficult than most sports) they have to constantly adapt to the ever changing metagame, and sometimes they just have to drop a game entirely and learn a totally new one.
When was the last time a baseball player was forced to switch to lacrosse because nobody was holding baseball events anymore?

This is obviously bad for video games at a competitive level because it makes fair competition impossible. Adapting to so many changes at such a frequent pace is too difficult for anyone to keep up with. This means that barrier for entry to professional gaming is unreasonably high because they require too much skill and too much talent and very people can bring that level of skill and dedication to the table.

But lets not talk about the professional level of sports and gaming, lets talk about the hobby level. You cannot be "too bad" at a sport to the point where you just cannot play casually. They same cannot be said of many video games.
>>
>>6432385
There was a period of time where people said the same thing about literature you know. Science Fiction in particular is the most recent example. It was seen as artless drivel of no worth whatsoever. A fad that would die in a decade or so.
Nowadays the history of scifi is being taught in schools and scifi classics are required reading.
>>
>>6432464
This is actually the best argument I've seen for games being a decent hobby or professional interest. Good job.
>>
File: 1426357594257.png (183KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
1426357594257.png
183KB, 353x399px
>>6432385
>what is doom?
>what is quake?
>what is guitar hero?
>what is command and conquer?
>what is brood wars?
>what is street fighter?
>what is metal slug?
>what is LoZ?
>what is Castlevania?
>what is megaman?
>what is VtM:B?
>what is Final Fantasy?
>what is bomberman?
>what is pacman?
>what is Mario Bros
>what is Sonic?
>what is Diablo?
>what is Resident Evil?
>what is Mortal Kombat?
>what is Tomb Raider?
>what is Elder Scrolls?
>what is System Shock?
>what is Donkey Kong?
>what is Dwarf Fortress?
So you have no idea about the medium but still decided to pour mental diarrhea into your keyboard? FYF all those games are ALREADY considered as classics and are already studied not only by young game developers but also by other industries.
>>
>GAYmer

fuck off and die.
>>
>>6432823
It's a play on words you autist.
>>
>>6432301
>tfw twitch will never poison your coffee that slowly destroys your insides.
>>
>>6433270
follow xxxDesperadoxxx
>>
>>6432815
>taken as seriously as great works of literature.

None of these games are seen the same way we see Shakespeare.
>>
>>6433576
>regardless of whether or not they're quality video games if classical literature is any indication
Not every piece of classical literature is seen the same way we see shakespeare. Also metal slug alone is an amazing piece of pixel art.
>>
>>6433131
No shit it is. And it retarded.
>>
>>6433595

You seriously think one day we will teach video games in school ? How delusional and sad that you believe such a silly thing! Its a good thing that you spend your time on these childish games, it prevents you from going out and making society worse with your presence.
>>
>>6433623
They teach film in school v0v
>>
File: 1417642659361.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417642659361.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>6433623
You really don't know shit do you? One day school will use video games to teach, that's already in the works and some schools already do that.

Kids love video games and learn whatever is on them way easier than they learn anything on school so the idea is that if what's on the game is also what's taught on school kids will learn easily and faster. So far that theory has been proven true.

>How delusional and sad that you believe such a silly thing! Its a good thing that you spend your time on these childish games, it prevents you from going out and making society worse with your presence.
Where's the argument you useless retard?
>>
>>6433623
Nigger stop being retarded on purpose. They used video games to teach at my high school and that was quite a while ago. It wasn't even a good high school either. My niece is being taught using video games at her shitty 40 years behind the curve elementary school. At this point most colleges offer game design courses, even community colleges and shit do. My mother almost signed up for one.

Times change.
New things are invented and become commonplace. You're using one of those things right now to post your ignorant bullshit.
There were people who adamantly denied any possibility of computers being used in schools. There were people you adamantly denied that cars would become an everyday necessity. There were people who adamantly denied that realism would ever catch on in art. There were people who adamantly denied every new invention and every innovation society has ever made.
Don't be one of those idiots who thinks progress is something that only happens in the past.
>>
>>6428966
I need to find a gaymer to marry who is big into final Fantasy and the Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>6434910
It would also be great if he had blond hair and he could dress up as Link and we could have some role playing sex. Like maybe pretend I know where Princess Zelda is hidden and he has to fuck me so hard until I tell as part of his quest.
>>
>>6432815
They're studied for the purposes of marketing, not as an actual academic discipline because they're all entirely shallow and vacuous.

Unless you think running along a 2D plane and jumping on goombas has any intellectual significance...
>>
>>6428966
Tfw femboy
Tfw chess
>>
Are y'all coming to the pride march through Tyria in GW2?
>>
Why did this thread trigger so many people? What world did I wake up in?
>>
>playing video games aka the digital jew
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 563x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 563x375px
>have this exact face
>be gay
There is no hope. I wish I was cute.
>>
>>6433759
I played educational videogames in school in the early 90s.
>>
Gamersluts are the lewdest

Every time I play with someone they end up wanting to be my femboy/sissy after a short while

But I usually only want to play with cuties anyway so I guess that doesn't mean too much..
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.