[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can no longer use visa card to order hormones in the US So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: gormones.jpg (5KB, 175x199px) Image search: [Google]
gormones.jpg
5KB, 175x199px
>can no longer use visa card to order hormones in the US
So what do I do now? The official route is not an option for me really. How do the other possible payment methods work? Anyone have experience using these alternative payment methods? Which websites are good for ordering from the US now?
>>
pls stay on your side when the wall goes up
>>
File: beautiful latina3.jpg (59KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful latina3.jpg
59KB, 640x523px
>>6423459
>implying I would want to go to a third world shithole
>>
>>6423374
What happened? Femgen is doing okay with their meds?
>>
>>6423374
why is the official route not an option

arent there informed consent clinics in the US
>>
>>6423585
There are in the US. Sadly the US is a gigantic country and I happen to be in the most remote and isolated part of it. I am thousands of miles away from the nearest US informed consent clinic. The one and only hormone clinic here is not an option either because they are horrible and don't do a good job at all.
>>
>>6423576
Pretty sure that big pharma cracked down and made it so that Visa can no longer be used to purchase the meds. Both inhouse and ADC won't allow it anymore.
>>
>>6423734
Time for you to move then. Now, why isn't the official route an option for you?
>>
>>6423761
>just up and move thousands of miles away from your job, your family, your friends, everything you know and love, and go to some place that is an overpopulated overheated shithole in comparison

If I can't order meds online I'm just castrating myself via injections into the testes of a specific substance, then going to the doctor, getting found to have useless balls, getting them maybe removed, and also getting on estrogen. Much easier than moving and destroying my life just for pills.
>>
>>6423783
You're posting in the middle of the afternoon in the US. Whatever your job is, it can't be all that great. Assuming you even have a job.

There's probably plenty of higher paying job opportunities closer to that clinic. What's really preventing you from moving out of bumfuck nowhere?

You haven't answered my question, why isn't the official route open to you?
>>
>>6423922
I happen to enjoy my job quite a lot, I get treated very well and am loving life in general. I like living here a lot, and moving elsewhere would make me hate life, and I'd miss everyone up here, I even have a bf for nearly the past 2 years and he likes it up here too. That also complicates any move because he'd have to move too, and if he didn't want to move I wouldn't leave him.

Life outside of bumfuck nowhere, to me, is horrible. Too many people, too much rudeness, too much noise, light, so on and so forth. It's so much more peaceful and relaxed up here. Living around a bunch of people feels really unnatural to me. I'm fine with people enjoying that stuff, but it's just not for me.

I would rather cut my balls off and go without estrogen than move, if that's all I could do. Luckily I have other alternatives.
>>
>>6423374
go to chase and get a mastercard
>>
>>6424005
Pretty sure mastercards had the same thing happen a couple years ago, it's been only visa since for hormones IIRC.

t. originally bought my first hormones with a mastercard but had to get a visa eventually to continue.
>>
>>6423968
So why isn't the official route open to you?

And how does your gay bf feel about you wanting to become a woman?

Also, you sound emotionally unstable and you don't really have your priorities in order. Spending a year or 4 in a town while you finish transitioning isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>6424044
>So why isn't the official route open to you?
I am unwilling to move and here trans care is total shit. There is one clinic that has a very inflexible one-size-fits-all method, is very rude, so on and so forth. They'd only be willing to give me spiro and nothing else, and I already know I hate the shit out of spiro and I get a lot of negative side effects from it.
>And how does your gay bf feel about you wanting to become a woman?
Pretty good, I met him around when I started and he's been with me for all the changes. He likes it.
>Also, you sound emotionally unstable and you don't really have your priorities in order. Spending a year or 4 in a town while you finish transitioning isn't the end of the world.
How do I sound emotionally unstable? What's wrong with liking the simple rural life? What's wrong with enjoying life in a place where everyone is friendly and helpful?
I'd rather not move and uproot/derail my life, only to move back and try to pick up the tatters. I have a good life that I enjoy now. Why go fuck everything up and move to a place I hate just for some pills, when I could possibly still get them online, or pursue other alternatives?
>>
>>6423750
They still acept e check, right?
What's still working?
>>6423761
>>6424044
>>6423922
Not them but if you're a femboy, any one of those sleazy therapists will try and threaten you into becoming some nauseating caricature of femenity and calling yourself a girl. You don't do what they want, they'll threaten to turn your body into some masculine caveman thing.

Not a girl, and if sooner die than having to talk like one or act like one.

And besides, the whole idea of therapists trying to eliminate their patients personalities and replace them with what some old man thinks women are like goes against everything I believe in. I won't ever send money their way.

I'm happy with my body now. Why should I have to chose between giving that or my mind up. I'm fine the way I am.
>>
>>6424074
Ok, anon. What do you do for living? Why would moving 'leave your life in tatters'?

Because if all it is is just living in the middle of nowhere then it sounds like you don't want to make the sacrifices necessary for proper transitioning care. At least you have your doctor, therapist, boyfriend, and family supporting your choice to transition without the proper care.

Unless you've already made the transition to living as a woman, you're changing more in your life than just taking some pills.
>>
File: femboy grows up.jpg (121KB, 688x438px) Image search: [Google]
femboy grows up.jpg
121KB, 688x438px
>>6424128
>therapists are going to change your personality and force you to be stereotypes
Where the fuck is this coming from?

If you're a femboy then you're a boy. You don't need female hormones. When you get older, you'll become less feminine and more attractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6424176
That hairy, fat pink wearing oaf he became is disgusting. There's others who stayed human, they have te right idea.

You're telling me I'm not allowed to keep control of my body or my sense of self without giving one of them up.

Thanks for proving just how sick the therapists and true shit are.
>>
>>6424141
>everyone has to cut off their family and loved ones and join the cult to do things right
Seriously, just more proof that not doing things your way is the right way.
>>
>>6423374
I used to use my checking number on inhousechemist dot vu
>>
>>6424141
I am already done transforming into what I wanted to be. It's been like 2.5 years since I started. There is no transitioning left to be done, my meds are there only to maintain what I've got going on and I suppose bring whatever minor changes are left.

There's nothing you can do to convince me to move. It'd be more effort and trouble than it's worth, when I can achieve my goals here.
>>
>>6424236
Nice, when is the last time you tried? How long does it take? Should I notify my bank beforehand?
>>
>>6424221
Going to a more populated place where you can maintain your physical and mental health by using professionals while you transition isn't the same as joining a cult.

Just buying pills without a doctor to help you with the strain that those hormones put on your body or a therapist to help you with the emotional roller coaster sounds dangerous. You're asking for trouble.
>>6424194
>There's others who stayed human
I don't know what that means but Chris Crocker is still really cute. I'd fuck him.
>You're telling me I'm not allowed to keep control of my body or my sense of self without giving one of them up.
That's not what my post says at all. Why would you need female hormones if you don't plan to be a woman?
>>
>>6424269
>Why would you need female hormones if you don't plan to be a woman?
So you can look cute and feminine and be this weird boygirl creature.
t. not the person you were responding to.
>>
>>6423374
Get mastercard.
>>
>>6424269
You say you're only allowed to be a Neanderthal or a MtF if you're a boy, that's ridiculous, I don't want either. Especially not the first one.

The fact you demand pill havers all abandon their life and everyone they care about just adds insult to injury.
>>
>>6424257
Oh, you're already done transitioning to womanhood? Congrats!

I don't see why you can't see a doctor who can write you a prescription to help you maintain then.

You really don't need to move if you're already over the hump and have gotten all that legal stuff like getting your sex changed on your birth certificate don.
>>
>>6423374
Well this fucking sucks. Source?
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 500x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 500x920px
>>6424236
> Femboy pill pipelines are still safe
Can anyone confirm plx?
>>
>>6424294
>You say you're only allowed to be a Neanderthal or a MtF if you're a boy
Never said that.

Again, what I said is that you either don't hormones if you're male and want to stay male or do if you're male who's transitioning to female. I haven't made any demands either. But I am amused that you're putting words into my mouth and choosing to be offended by what I'm not saying.
>>
>>6424302
Go try to place an order on ADC or IHP.
>>
>>6424295
I haven't gotten any of the legal stuff done, I have no plans to either. I lucked out and got an androgynous name and I don't feel like putting up with the bullshit. I've never gotten shit for having male on my ID. People tend not to even notice that.
>>
>>6424379
Does echeck still work? I only started a month ago and had to use that
>>
>>6424400
As far as I know it does work. I'd love to hear from someone though who has ordered within maybe the past week or so, maybe two weeks. I forget exactly when this happened.
>>
>>6424394
I don't see why you can't see a doctor who can write you a prescription to help you maintain then.
>>
>>6424428
Is looking the part enough for that?

I also couldn't be on cypro since it's not approved here, and I can't take spiro. It would certainly be more costly to do hrt through a doc here, if they'd even do it.
>>
>>6424444
>Is looking the part enough for that?
Depends on the doctor. But if you had a prescription from a medical doctor wouldn't things be easier for you?
>>
>>6424194
>There's others who stayed human, they have te right idea.
Haha I like you man. We seem to have similar ideals

>>6424279
>So you can look cute and feminine and be this weird boygirl creature.
Basically this. I see masculinity as less evolved and I prefer myself this way. I don't want to go full caveman and I don't want to be a woman either.
>>
>>6424498
They'd only be easier if I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.
>>
>>6424005

Not OP, but a MasterCard? All I've gotten from Chase are Visas.
>>
>tfw just bought another set of meds with my visa because I'm not so lazy that I can't spend 5 minutes googling for a source
>>
>>6424319
I second this.

I don't understand any of the posts arguing with this guy. Why would you take female hormones if you're currently female and you want to transition to being more male, as someone seems to suggest in these posts:

>>6424128
>>6424194

It's very confusing. Anyone care to enlighten me?
>>
>>6429449
Can you share it with us please? ;-;

Is it reputable?
>>
>>6429449
Odds are it's not going to keep working for you.

Also unless you're in the US it doesn't matter that you can buy it with visa.
>>
>>6424176
It's weird to think that I'll have to grow up and be an actual man one day. I can't imagine myself as a physically masculine person anymore. I just want to be a child again, everything was perfect back then.
>>
>>6429821
>because I'm not so lazy that I can't spend 5 minutes googling for a source

>unless you're in the US
of course I am
>>
>>6432177
Did you actually place an order and have payment go through yet?

Can you just tell us the source? Or are you just a dick? I don't feel like wading through a bunch of shit just to potentially find only scam websites (which could easily be what you found, particularly if you only spent 5 minutes googling and didn't use any other resources to ensure its validity) with zero verification from the person who allegedly found a working site that'll take an American's visa card in the first place.
>>
>>6434237
>>6432177

Oh, another question, is it a Canadian online pharmacy? I had to go through a Canadian pharmacy in the past when they were mucking around with payment shit with Mastercard just like they're doing with visa now.
>>
Tried to place an order a week ago on ADC but didn't process payment. The next morning some pajeet called me and asked for payment info. I told him my checking account wasn't working and he said he'd take credit

Not sure how legit it was, but ADC probably still takes cards if you call them up and do it under the table
>>
>>6423374
outhouse accepts western union, just send an email.
>>
>>6424194
I want you in my cult now!
>>
call the phone number and they'll create an order and a western union address for you to use.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.