[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judge me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

A lot of people say im ugly so im just confirming more than anything else also some other questions
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>6421231
just stop caring what others say about you.
>>
>>6421235
Is more likely than not
>>
>>6421243
Well the thing is i try to look my best but i want to know if its worth the effort or not you can be honest thats totally fine its easier than wondering if im wasting my time everyday
>>
>>6421231
you would be qt if you got rid of that gaht dang nose senpai

luckily rhinoplasty is cheap nowadays

also do something with those brows
>>
I'd let you smash.

Start doing your eyebrows and you'll look better.
>>
>>6421375
Thank you
>>
>>6421379
Like trim them
>>
>>6421388
plucking and reshaping, if you don't have enough brows then just get some minoxidil, that shit works

hell even draw them on
>>6421381
no need to thank
>>
>>6421231

You actually have a lot of potential. From what I can see you have a great complexion, a very feminine eye shape, and nice lips. I know you're getting a lot of comments on your nose, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Not to sound tumblr, but there are many maaany interpretations of beauty out there. Stay confident.
>>
>>6421400
Valuable advice senpai
>>
>>6421388

Eyebrows need to be on fleek.
>>
>>6421416
If i looked as good as you do id be okay
>>
>>6421435

That's just a random image off Google.

Just go get your eyebrows arched and threaded and pluck them regularly to keep the shape.
>>
>>6421231
>ugly
Yeah, you're kinda black.
>>
>>6421231
If you fixed that HORRIBLE lower jaw you would look much better
Google "teeth together, lips together, tongue on roof of mouth"
>>
look fine to me.
I'd beat that butt.
Honestly though I want to see you smile, a natural smile the kind thats hard to just catch on camera, you in london?
>>
>>6421231
>>>/soc/
>>
>>6422057
Yeah i wish i wasnt i cant stand black people
>>
>>6422100
holy shit this works

thanks senpai
>>
>>6428179
you in america? I feel like black people say that more out there. In UK that's not a commonly said statement
>>
>>6428938
Yes im in america i feel like uk black people might be a bit more civilized than American black people tho
>>
>>6421231
You are ugly
>>
>>6429008
Thank you every opinion counts ill settle on the majority
>>
>>6429003
I wish i could understand but I suppose I'd need to see it first hand to get that.
Maybe one day you'll find yourself here instead.
>>
>>6429036
I wouldn't mind that all americans can be pretty mean sometimes like anywhere else i guess
>>
>>6429044
What state are you in maybe that factors in? and how old are you have you considered moving?
I'm just asking this because i find it sad when black folk dont feel comfortable around their own especially when I was raised entirely by a black community and well its one of the things in my life i've valued a lot out here.
Mostly all encouraging really :c

probably wouldnt be as much if they knew i was lgbt but eh!
>>
Im in kentucky its a lot like the enviroment from incest horror movies
>>
>>6429071
I like you
>>
>>6429076
Thanks i like you too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.