[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend doesnt know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1465848243228.jpg (193KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
1465848243228.jpg
193KB, 684x474px
Currently working in Tennessee, I met a nice guy there and we've been dating for a month. He's a real nice guy and a bit naive, he hasn't event tried to make a sexual advance, but there's the problem I'm afraid of him and his family's reaction if I told them I am. What should I do?
>>
*trans
>>
are these two different people?
>>
>>6421016
No
>>
>>6421011
who is trans?
>>
File: dolphin time2.jpg (106KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin time2.jpg
106KB, 500x597px
>>6420995
go for it. Life is short. If it blows up at least you can know you had the balls. (I'm from Texas and a fag and everything worked out ok for me, eventually)
>>
>>6420995
how well do you know him?
how long have you known him?
>>
>>6421036
About 3 months,
>>
>>6421046
how well do you pass?
>>
>>6421046
have you been with him for that long?
>>
>>6421067
No, only a month
>>
>>6421088
do you think you rushed into this relationship?
i would of built up trust with that guy before getting serious and, if he didn't already know, then i'd tell him i'm trans

i think you should plan for a nice day and enjoy yourself with him, then at the end of the day, sit down with him and make sure he understands how important this is to you and that your still the same person

make sure to talk about this with him and be open about yourself, answer any question he has, and reassure his concerns
>>
>>6420995
Ok so here's what you do. Have him tell his family your his best friend. Then have him invite you to dinner and once there chat them up and be a good "friend" afterwards "drop" a basket or something on the ground. Once you bend over to pick it up have him ram his cock full force into your ass. Make eye contact with his dad and have him to it as well. After he's done just clean up and pretend nothing happened. They'll fear and respect the two of you for showing that what they think doesn't matter to you two.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.