[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just kill me now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0083.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>Be me
>Be mtf, 18 and lonely
>post pic on /b/ randomly in a thread
>Get asked for my contact info by some guy
>get talking on kik
>end up really liking him, he likes me
>fast forward till today
>get shit from a friend for "ditching me" even though he drove off away from me out of the blue
>Get so upset I end up throwing my phone, breaking it
>Immediately realise that I've just lost the only form of contact with him
I'm seriously considering trading in my PS4 tomorrow just so I can buy a new phone and get in contact with him, despite it being the only thing I have. I don't know what to do. I know i'll regret trading in my PS4, but I don't have a choice. I'll lose him otherwise. Nick, if youre there. Please give me your skype or your steam id or something
>>
>>6419631
Is that you?
>>
>>6419663
Ye.
>>
>>6419670
Ur a qt
>>
>>6419631
1. Download Blustacks, or any other android emulator.
2. Install Kik
>>
>>6419674
Uh thanks I guess. And IDK what the heck to do.
Is there any way I could send a message on kik without needing a fancy phone? I just need to be able to let him know my phones broken and get his steam or something.
>>
>get shit from a friend for "ditching me" even though he drove off away from me out of the blue
Where were you when he drove off?
>>
File: 1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
>>6419686
Thank you. Will I be able to just login and get the old chat up I take it? And I was messaging him from an iphone. Will that be an issue? as in will it remember my messages despite being android instead of ios? sorry these are stupid questions. But I cant do it right now.
>>
>>6419699
iPhone will not be an issue for logging in. Your contacts will carry over, so if the chat is not their, you can go to into your contacts and start a new chat.
>>
>>6419689
Out side of my house. but he's accusing me of ditching him because I said I "might give it a miss" to going to his to meet a mate "later on tonight" when apparently he meant in like 5 mins. I didn't know this and I told him I was going to get my stuff as I thought we were all going to go out for a smoke, but by the time I came back down stairs he had driven away in a strop. He spent the last few hours spamming me telling me to get fucked because I ditched him off apparently. It's kinda a long story but I didn't know he was leaving then and I thought we were gonna chill together for a while. I wouldn't exactly call that ditching.
>>
>>6419631
Holy shit you're cute.

Anyways,
>trading in my PS4
Is that really necessary? I don't know what carrier you're going through, but usually you can find some pretty cheap phones at Walmart if you just need something to get in touch with him.
>>
>>6419723
oh ok. Thank you. And I take it you mean kik contacts that are syncd with your kik account and not the phone. I'll try that tomorrow. I hope it works or i've lost him. :/
>>
>>6419725
Fucking kids
>>
>>6419731
I need something that could run kik.
>>
>>6419740
I'm 18+ bruh
>>
you realize kik can be downloaded for PC, right?
>>
>>6419764
You guys are acting like high schoolers
>>
>>6419768
Nope. I haven't had a working PC to myself for months and I only got kik to talk to this guy in the first place.
>>
>>6419769
He's really immature. I didn't want the argument. I just said that I was sorry for upsetting him but I had no idea (I had forgotten that I had made plans to go round to his house while me and my other friend were out picking up while he waited in his car) and when I came back he asked me and I said I would probs miss it to he got the hump. I dont want the argument and I didn't mean to upset him but he's not leaving me or it alone. I just want to get along and not have the drama.
>>
>>6419725
Sounds like a long story.

I've never used kik do you make an account or is it linked to your computer. You could borrow a friends phone if its account based.

PS4 is a major purchase for me. If you think you can get another one soon sure, but if it were me I'd keep the PS4 and let a family member or loved one know my phone broke and see if I could get help getting a new one. Phones are pretty important, PS4's are toys in most peoples eyes.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>6419793
I don't have any income atm and my PS4 is the most expensive thing that I own. My parents don't have good enough phones to have kik and I only have one friend that I could use their phone atm as everyone is either away or has now fallen out with me but he's pretty busy working so idk how many days that'll be. I think kik is account based but i'm not sure if it's locked. kinda party why I posted the thread. The only problem is that my computer is busted atm and the family laptop is all I can use for PC, and it requires an admin password (my dad) to install any new programs and my dad's the sort of person that would deny my downloading it just to be a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1458968672971.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458968672971.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
That sucks man. I feel the pain. I got mad a couple times and wrote off my phone. You feel terrible after :(

I'd just buy a new phone. It's more practical than keeping the PS4. It's only a matter of time before you'll be able to buy a new one anyway.

Hope everything turns around for you again! :)
>>
>>6419811
Dear god that pic please no.

It definitely seems very important to you to contact him again. I can really relate to the feeling of selling something like that just to talk to them again but as someone who's done stuff like this my advice is to not.

Give it some time, hes local? You will find a way to contact him. I'm sure you can rub together enough friends to get one who will loan you a phone to install an app and then tell him to email you from now on or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 519x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 519x648px
>>6419631
Crisco is not a face mask
Pizza face
>>
>>6419631

The PlayStation Neo/4K/4.5 is coming out within a year or something. There are some good possibilities mentioned here, but this might be a good time to prepare for the upgrade.
>>
>>6419850
Only thing is that I have no income atm and I would only get like £200 max for something I paid £400 for :(
>>6419905
I was trying to save up for a PC. but I stopped working a while ago and I've since spunked it all on weed feeling shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 659x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 659x700px
>>6419927
>smoking weed
>>
>>6419865
>Pizza face

Eh, OP needs to get her acne under control, true, but she IS eighteen and that stuff DOES go away. At least she has a nice feminine face and pretty eyes, that’s much harder to come by.
>>
>>6419764
That doesn't magically make you mature though. That whole interaction sounded like typical high school drama
>>
>>6419939
I kiss quinten
>>
>>6422411
*miss, shit
>>
>>6419927
Don't sell the PS4, you a) seem to really like it, b) you clearly have no money for another one c) you're going to lose a lot of money selling it as you said.Surely you can find android phones for like under £30 now? If I had a spare I'd give it to you but I'm not sure if I do.
>>
>>6419631
I'm 18 I'd date you
>>
>>6422411
It's QUENTIN you fucking burnout druggie punkass addict
>>
>>6422679
rused :^)
>>
Buy a cheap android phone from walmart.
They can run kik
>>
>>6422744

Or there's gotta be some way to emulate Android on your desktop.
>>
>>6419631
>using kik

You deserve it for having pleb taste in software, baka.
>>
File: fYmP0lm.jpg (109KB, 2087x2087px) Image search: [Google]
fYmP0lm.jpg
109KB, 2087x2087px
>>6422385
I've been trying for too long trust me. I have daily showers. I exfoliate and I have tried almost every acne cream i can get my hands on. It's going now but only since I started HRT.
>>6422400
I was saying im 18+ as they said fucking kids. I just wanted to point out I can post, I never stated I was mature.
>>6423188
I only downloaded kik because he asked for either my kik or my skype and I didn't wanna give out my skype. so i downloaded kik to talk to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 450x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 450x664px
>>6422385
>OP
>she
>nice feminine face and pretty eyes,
OP looks like David johansen with cystic acne. He does not look feminine at all
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.