[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL IM DESPERATE AS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: danse.gif (110KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
danse.gif
110KB, 540x470px
HOW DO I FIX THIS?

People say im okayish attractive, but I got severe body image issues so I never think I could date anybody in "my league" in fear of disappointing them

and Im too snobbish to date below "my league", RIP

inb4 OP should go off himself

i already know i should
>>
>>6407736
Find someone you like, and then devote your body to him. I suggest finding a guy that likes traps, and then take some HRT and become his qt housewife.
>>
>>6407764
im already a femboi..

only reason im cute
>>
>>6407736
You just kinda have to deal with this head on.

I never dealt with this problem personally but my current gf did, when we first started hooking up.

She's the kind of girl who looks thin enough in an outfit but when she's naked you realize she can stand to lose 10 pounds, when she sits there are rolls etc.

I was attracted to her all the same. Kept coming back because I loved talking to her and loved her body and we had great sex.

Over time she became more and more comfortable about her image. She wrote me a poem the other day about how much better I made her feel about herself.

TLDR: build a substantive relationship with someone who will appreciate you and soon you will appreciate yourself as well
>>
>>6407915
wow you are so awesome, go be the man/woman of your gf's dream, anon
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.