[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna fuck my best friend. Help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1440x1080px
Hey guys I need some advice. I have been bi for awhile but only ever topped super femboys. Anyway recently some of my other bi friends convinced me to try butt stuff on my own and I was like "yea ok why not". Guys, it's fucking great I'm sure you know this I mean Jesus. Anyway I used to be into exclusively feminine things but with my new admiration for bottoming I've been looking at more stuff that feature bottoms and I've been getting into (bear with me I know it's autismo) Ganon on Link (from Zelda I should kill myself shit). This shit has an added factor of excitement for me because my best friend and I used to pretend to be Link and Ganon as kids and he's one of my bi friends. I told him earlier this week that I was into bottoming now and I wanted to fucc but he's actually a virgin and he's kind of apprehensive although he said he was interested. Now call me old fashion, but this is my first time doing this as well so I want my first time to be with someone I'm comfortable with and have a lot of trust for but I'm also slightly in a hurry, here's why. I'm seeing someone rn, a girl, we still have sex not really a thing tho. As a masculine guy in the sack I want my mystique of being this dominant guy to remain intact, but I wanna see if I'm Alexander the Great homie nawmsayin? So I'm trying to fuck soon, which my friend is not seeming comfy with atm so ya kno I'm considering looking elsewhere but I'm really attached to the idea of doing it with him. He's a wonderful friend and iz gay but I've really been friends with him for a lot of my life so I "love" him, srry. Anyway what do I do? Anybody have a similar anecdote to help? Anybody need help? Whatever gags thanks for listening and for any advice in advance.

tl;dr I wanna bottom for my friend, he's a hesitant virgin, he's down though, I just want the cock rn, I'm a bottom virgin, I'm being a 15 year old and being picky, what do I do?
>>
>>6405572
Straight up that was hard af to read tbqh familia.

What the fuck.

Also just don't rush him. Be chill. Let the guy ease into it like he will your ass.
>>
>>6405572
>I just want the cock
No you don't, you want him.
Go on a date, hang out more, have a sleep over or other sensual activities, all the while slowly push him into it.
The time you spent together will make sex better and more meaningful.

And learn how to put your thoughts into text like normal person, Jesus
>>
Tanks :3
>>
>>6405572
>15
18+
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (213KB, 1044x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
213KB, 1044x1200px
>>6405572
>Ganon on Link

2bh never a bad combo
>>
>>6406469
this thread is a trainwreck

he was using it as a figure of speech as in

"im acting like a 15 year old"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.