[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I overdose on Spironolactone? I want to die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: We All Die.png (6KB, 583x80px) Image search: [Google]
We All Die.png
6KB, 583x80px
Can I overdose on Spironolactone? I want to die.
>>
>>6400308
I wouldn't recommend it. You'll probably throw it all up when you pass out, and your kidneys will be fucked for life. Kidney damage is not something you want to deal with.
>>
>>6400308
Probably

Why do you want to die
>>
>>6400319
I'll just do it again until I die.

>>6400326
I hate my life and I can't keep pretending that anything I do will actually improve it.
>>
>>6400308
I don't want you to die. Be strong. You can always improve things.
>>
>>6400331
Are you sure absolute nothingness would be better?
I can't speak to your life or what you are going through but surly there must be some things and parts you enjoy.
Suicide is a permanent solution, in the end you are in control of your own person and existence, but I wouldn't take it lightly.
>>
>>6400308
Find a new way to live
>>
>>6400308
You can always try
>>
Yes, but you have to do it over time, not in a huge dose.

It will be very painful.
>>
You could down a bunch of potassium pills and the Spiro's additional effects would make pretty short work of you, but hyperkalemia sounds like a pretty terrible way to die, right up there with a nice onset of deep vein thrombosis.

Isn't HRT fun?
>>
Don't do it

This is just a cry for attention, it will be painful and probably not even work. If you're serious, get a gun, or jump in front of a car or something. Good luck.
>>
>>6400463
Guns are illegal in my country.
>>
>>6400463
>guns for suicide
DO NOT. DO THIS. Stop feeding the gun grabbers.
Just because you want to die doesn't mean you should sentence me to death by nigger or Mudslime.
>>
>>6400705
or you could just get better politicians
>>
If you down all of your spiro and eat some bananas you'll most likely die

sounds pretty terrible though, id just hang myself senpai
>>
>>6400673
Please don't kill yourself, it is such a waste of time and life. Explain your situation, we are by no means a therapist here but maybe we can help.
>>
Don't pee yourself to death OP you're better than that.
>>
>>6400308
Yes but i'd recommend androcur instead. It will drive you insane and you'll find the trigger to throw yourself
>>
>>6406088
this sounds too easy to be true...
>>
>>6406179
its not gonna be easy when it feels like your blood is on fire for what feels like forever until your heart finally gives out
>>
>>6406207
would it be easier if taking some sleeping pills (and possibly alcohol) before the chug of spiro and bananas?
>>
Just call a suicide hotline
>>
>>6400308
Don't be lame and take as many Muslims with you as you can.
>>
>>6400308
Tell us your story.

As someone who feels suicidal on and off maybe I can help?
>>
>>6400308
Just hang yourself
It'll be much easier than downing a bunch of pills (that probably won't even kill you) they'll just leave you with permanent liver and kidney damage and then you'll need organ transplants. I don't get why people try to take pills it's just a cry for attention. So is making a thread about it
>>
Attempted suicide on the 9th. There have been moments since when I'm so happy that I didn't succeed that I tear up. Don't kill yourself. Change your life instead.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.