[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does there have to be a "bottom" in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Can't you change at regular intervals? Is it a health thing?

And how does one even become a bottom? Do you have to ask?
>>
It's not a massive thing but it is common yes. Some people only wish to bottom, which is the category I fall into, I've no real explanation as to why this is, I just get no real thrill out of using my dick.

I'm naturally very submissive though, so I guess that has some way to going to it, most exclusive bottoms will generally tend to be more effeminate and the submissive one in the relationship, so I guess it goes into a subservant dominance thing.

There are versitile people, essentially people that will switch between bottoming and topping, I'm sure relationships between such two people exist.

Its probably just a statistical thing that a lot of people prefer to bottom, its not like its some sort of unwritten law with regards to gay relationships.
>>
>>6398824
Ahh, thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>6398786

top/bottom is a huge meme

a large part of relationships don't have these roles.

It's just breeder normies trying to understand same-sex relationships through their breeder lens.
>>
>>6399205
>It's just breeder normies trying to understand same-sex relationships through their breeder lens.
I disagree. Unless a hetero has been in the kink community or has been around or had more exposure to LGBT; they usually don't get the concept of "Top/bottom" & "verse." They will usually ask, "Who is the man and who is the woman?" in the relationship.
>>
If we both don't get a go at both positions during the act it's not worth it tbqh
Then it's just bjs and frotting
>>
My bf said he has tried bottoming but doesn't enjoy it so I exclusively bottom. I use a fleshlight all the time though so I'm pretty indifferent to switching. It seems to make my bf uneasy that I use dildos and a fleshlight but whatever lol
>>
>>6399234

Isn't the man/woman question just their clumsy way of asking who tops and who bottoms?

Honestly I'd side with >>6399205 on this one, even if I haven't been in a relationship myself, I don't get the whole top/bottom thing either. "Stick + hole" just feels like a very heterosexual idea, I don't see the appeal.
>>
Vers masterrace. I don't understand why anyone would be exclusive top or bottom. How boring
>>
I personally will only top because it's all my sexual desires amount to really. Putting my penis in things, male or female.
>>
>>6398786
Because as much as I love fucking dudes in the ass, I'm not keen on ever returning the favor.

I thank God for bottoms.
>>
>>6399284
>fucking a mans ass
>very heterosexual idea
>>
Is there anyone out there who prefers non-anal stuff? I'm not really into topping or bottoming at all - I prefer frotting, handjobs, and blowjobs.

I'm worried I'm undateable because of this :(
>>
>>6398786
>Why does there have to be a "bottom" in a relationship?
There doesn't have to be. But I don't like getting fucked and I kinda like fucking people, so having there be a bottom seems like a good idea in this case.
>>
>>6399485
I'm not gonna pretend that I don't fap to a lot of anal stuff but irl it's not something I would want to do unless I'm extremely close to the other person in a long time relationship, and even then not often. I wouldn't mind dating someone who isn't interested in it.
>>
>>6399485
I'm actually surprised by the number of guys I've tried to hook-up with that don't want to do anal (give or receive). Personally I like it (giving and receiving) and my best "relationships" have been with vers guys.
>>
I'm a dude. I'm not a chick, I have never achieved completion from bottoming, but there is something very sexy to me about being on bottom. Weird spots in my brain light up at the thought of being submissive to another person. I'm not into bondage or BDSM or any of that shit, and I like being a big hairy dude.
>>
>>6399938
you got a nice arse? and a bf i suppose?
>>
>>6399402

Just the concept that sex HAS to be a rod in a hole and can't be anything else than that.
>>
>>6399951

No and yes. I'm a big hairy monster, but I'm a puppydog when it comes to a person I like. I wish I had more to offer, but one has to live with the realities of a small dick and a very powerful gag reflex.
>>
>>6399485

Same. I like blow jobs, I'm good at them, and I have control still.

Anal is just a chore
>>
>>6398786
some guys want to get pounded in the ass, some guys want to pound ass. what's the issue?
>>
what about bi guys? do they have this weird hang up and tend to be more one than the other, or are they more likely to be verse???
>>
>>6399485
i need to do anal, i love it a lot. i would absolutely adapt for someone i love, but i don't know how long i could go without ass fucking my partner. mutual jerking off, sucking, and rubbing cocks is very fun and i love doing all that, but at the end of the day, the "straight" man in me needs to fuck your ass.
>>
The strict top/bottom dichotomy that a lot of gay people adhere to is internalized heteronormativity and an attempt to emulate traditional gender roles.
>tfw vers masterrace
>>
>>6401295
im bi in the exact sense that I will put my dick in anything.
but thats really it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.