[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked a girl. Am I still gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (6KB, 199x161px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 199x161px
>Be me
>Been gay my whole life
>(non lgbt) friends invite me to a non lgbt party
>notinterested.jpg
>still went nyway. might be able to meet a cutie or two there
>friends introduce me to their other friends
>"guys, meet anon. he's gay..." blah blah blah
> tfw friend introduces you to a cute twink ;)
> howluckycanoneget.gif
>...wait. double take. not gay. just a girl who looks and acts very much like muh fave type of twink fembois
>ok. (supposed to be) not interested anymore.....
> damn. she so cute.p sure shed have this cute dick and delicious tight hole.
>except she doesnt
>wtf. I never doubted my gayness my entire life until this exact moment
>tried getting piss drunk to forget all about this shit. i dont exactly want to deal with it right now
>got myself drunk enough to do stupid things
>like, flirt with her
>get her drunk
>take her back to my place and bed
>fuck bareback

> fast forward to the morning after
> tfw i really fucked her
>but I almost dont regret it. It was almost enjoyable(?)
>dazedandconfused.jpg
>still cuddle her tho
> girl wakes up and sees me
> she gets up, get dressed and hands me my clothes
> "I'll just tell them that I helped you get home because you were drunk off your ass last night, anon." (true)
"Or I'll just make up other shit if they dont believe me or whatever."
"No one needs to know."
>b4 she left, I asked for her number
>she didnt want to give it because she said it's better if we just forget all about it
> I insisted until she agreed

>latest update: still confused
>Never before in my life had I wished so much for a girl to be gay until now

I await your judgment, /lgbt/

>inb4 anon is bi
i've never been interested in a girl romantically or sexually before
>>
>i've never been interested in a girl romantically or sexually before

there's a first time for everything
>>
>>6390267
well, what happens to my gay cred now?
>>
>>6390277
you can't erase your past or who you are

but if you are comfortable why not go with it?
>>
>>6390183
One-drop rule, breeder. You're now bi until the day you die. If you tell any prospective partner otherwise, you are a liar.
>>
>>6390267
i don't think that's it though. i mean, if one is in love with a person, you wouldn't really care what gender/sexuality/other shit they are or have. in my case, I so wish her to be gay or a straight guy.

I can't really clarify my feelings and thoughts at all atm. jfc
>>
>>6390315
shit. so messed up rn. can't even condense my reply in one post.

pls bear with me, /lgbt/
>>
>>6390183
This is what happens when you are so hangup about labels and make being gay part of your identity.
You had sex. You enjoyed it. You want to see her again probs.
Stop over thinking.
>>
>>6390288
I don't know what I'm comfortable with now.
I was comfortable with being gay tho. Now, I dunno if I can still claim to be one.

Another concern: How should I approach this? I've only been with men so the fuck I know what makes up a woman's heart. Or should I not pursue her at all? After all, there's plenty of available twinks around.

(she's hetero btw)
>>
>>6390362
Why does it matter if you're gay or bi? Just be you. If you liked her and are attracted to her go on a date. Treat her like you would anyone else you were on a date with.
>>
>>6390378
Well maybe treat her better. There has to be a reason you are single.
>>
>>6390304
I now believe that sexuality is fluid. haha
>>
>>6390398
The only absolute is that there are no absolutes.
>>
>>6390383
It hurts when people tell the truth to my face :(

Is this what I get for being a fuccboi? I've only so far had flings and hook-ups. Guess I have a really cynical and jaded view of love and serious relationships.
>>
>>6390183
You were raped. Call the popo and get her arrested. Sue for Jew shekels.
>>
>>6390512
lol i can see this going smoothly in my mind. reality wouldn't be so kind my friend
>>
>>6390183
>mfw I repressed and this was the first thing I did

Hehe. Saved myself a lot of trouble.

Thank you biology
>>
>>6390183
I love hearing stories about gay guys going straight, it's so cute!

You're gonna like pussy Anon, there's a lot of fun to be had.
>>
>>6390405
Nope, think logically, its a self denying argument, meaning its a metaphoric statement, meaning there are a couple of absolutes hidden out there in a sea of grays

Sexual orientation isn't though, i agree, though i think the fact she looked like a twink is what got this anon horny, i mean, sexual orientation is just a collection of visual fetishes
>>
>>6390183
Anon, as a straight guy whose thinking about it

What felt better and why
>>
>>6390950
That's why I said it. It's a paradoxical sentence. I like them. Here's a quote I like about absolutes.

>there are only two things certain in life: death, and taxes.
~Ja boi Benny Franks
>>
sounds like you're bi and it's been repressed in you this entire time

best to just embrace it
>>
>>6390989
>taxes
lol, you are not a rich guy in the 3rld world with anonymous bank accounts in central america then

i like the phrase doe , this one is good to

>All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense
>>
>into femboys
You were never gay
>>
>>6391005
I do like that. Also oxymorons are fun too. Dry water, cold flame, etc.
>>
>>6391046
Heterosexual homosexual
>>
>I only want to go to a party if it means I will get laid
>I'm into barely legal femboys
You're a bislut. You have always been a bislut.
>>
>>6390887
>straight
top kek
if uve been reading, you'll be able to tell that I don't want to be anything but gay esp. after all kinds of shiet I've been thru. Take your sarcasm elsewhere edgelord
>>6390959
Dafuq kind of question is that? If you've been with gay men ur whole life, ofc it'll be asses. Something to do with the familiarity and feeling like coming home everytime you pound a qt. Everything just comes naturally, d'ya mean? But don't take my word for it straight guy, try it and see for yourself why we can't get enough of twink booty. ;)
Pussy, on the other hand, is uncharted territory. Tbh it didn't feel bad at all, actually was amazing. Women are easier(?) to fuck. So, no regrets. Keep in mind tho that I fucked her while craving for a femboy plus effects of alcohol intoxication. Such a pity that I don't remember much.
I have to try bottoming sometime in the future.
>>6391021
>>6391076
Irl, people will agree if I identify as gay but on this anonymous Image board, somehow I'm not. Weird.
>>
>>6391654
It's not that weird when you realize that identity politics is the only real currency on this board. Every one buddies up into their gens and only comes out to shit post each other.
>>
>>6391710
Ah. That explains the abundance of similar threads asking other people to give them definite labels. It's so they can actually belong in a specific group.
>>
>>6390183
You fell for the false dichotomy meme. No one is supposed to be 100% gay or strait, you'll probably have a happier life with her females can be nice.
>>
Neurons that fire together wire together.

Humans are way too messy to be labelled.

Don't suppress your emotions anon, feel them all, they are your friends.
>>
welcome to the club, chap
>>
File: 1448797511946.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448797511946.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>6390183
Bisexual scum
>i've never been interested in a girl romantically or sexually before
But you are now, it means you are a 5 on kinsey
>>
>>6391814
The real reason why I am so attached to this gril is mostly because of her chill attitude and not just because she looks like a hot twink (tho that's a big, big plus). From the few memories I had, when I was casually chatting with her while flirting and trying to get into her pants. I told her how much of a fag I am, how I love being one and my fave type of gayboys. Also, introduced her to some gay culture and whether she did or did not already know what I was telling her didn't matter to me because she really was listening to shit I was spouting like my life story and even seemed fascinated. It felt like having a real friend, which was rare in my case as others tend to use me as a token gay friend. If I wasn't into her aesthetically, I would've remained friends with her at least. I mean, twinks may be a good lay but they're dime a dozen and they tend to slut around (no offense as this comes from a fellow slut too) so why not have one that's also nice (tho she's technically not femboy as she's just fem)?
AND I'm p sure most other immature girls would pride themselves for sleeping with a gay man and claim that they turned him straight while, she, perfectly understood that what happened will hurt my image and possibly destroy my remaining self esteem and just played it off like an accident that never was. So there.
>mfw no real friends so just resort telling story to 4chin legbutts
>>
>>6391960
Huh. I guess 5 is good enough then. After all, it really was just a case of incidental hetero.
>goodbye 6
>>
>am i still gay

clearly not

have fun with breeder life
>>
>>6391863
The Bi club?
>>
Yeah, you were never gay. You like femininity so you're a bisexual but barely even that.
>>
OP, what if she got pregnant?

What if she gets an abortion without you ever knowing? or has the child and won't giving you any rights as the father because she's a feminist lesbian.
>>
File: 1461976801485.jpg (585KB, 1386x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1461976801485.jpg
585KB, 1386x1386px
>>6392098
>tfw gold star gay
>>
I was in a very similar situation except me and the girl were very close friends. We got drunk once and fucked, made me really confused for a while. Didnt impact or friendship too much.

Fast forward and I realized i love her. We end up hooking up again and i learn that she feels the same way about me. So now were in love and talking about moving in together. Dont run from your feelings dude if it feels right then go for it. Who cares if youre a true gay. Gays are disgusting anyway.
>>
OP, does it matter if you're still gay? You are what you are. Just do whatever feels good and don't worry about it. You see a girl. Wanna fuck her? Go ahead. Don't wanna? So don't.

If people ask what you are don't even bother worrying about this shit, just say whatever makes them shutup the fastest.
>>
>>6392245
why cant this be me?
why whhyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>6392183
That shit is confusing this faggot
>>6392235
true. And now I've done fucked up myself by fucking a female and enjoying it. Should i fuck more to unconfuse my dick?
>>6392245
wait. So you a gay turned bi? And all is well? How'd you deal with it, based anon?
>inb4 gays hate bis meme
>>6392277
Idk man. I was so into being gay, the culture itself and whatever it entails. It was very liberating to meet people like meself, go out and just have fun. And now, because of this, I don't think I'll ever be part of that again without feeling like a fucking liar (like the one anon above said). :(
>>6392234
Ya'll will be raising a kid with me then. legbutts will deliver. Up to her if she keeps the kid or not.
>feminist lebanese
anon, i'd know if she was gay and an sjw even more so
>>
File: va2QeT6.png (611KB, 646x759px) Image search: [Google]
va2QeT6.png
611KB, 646x759px
>>6390183
You are straight now, or at least bi.... Also she totes might be preggers...
>>
File: 1451775917917.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451775917917.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>>6390183

>he's not a gold star gay
>>
>>6390183
I don't give a damn about what sexual orientation I am
I just love who I love and that's it
you should try that, anon
>>
>>6390887
>straight
>likes fucking men
Pick one
>>
>>6397232
>Idk man. I was so into being gay, the culture itself and whatever it entails. It was very liberating to meet people like meself, go out and just have fun. And now, because of this, I don't think I'll ever be part of that again without feeling like a fucking liar (like the one anon above said). :(
I get what you mean
You're most probably bi, 99%fag 1%breeder,
so don't worry, you're still considered homosexual by most of the population, you can still get shot in a club anytime ;)
>>
>>6390304
>One-drop rule
I hate this rule
>>6390349
this
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.