[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we have a bigen thread, please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: thestand4rd4.jpg (604KB, 1360x900px) Image search: [Google]
thestand4rd4.jpg
604KB, 1360x900px
can we have a bigen thread, please?
>>
File: 1461186669774.jpg (122KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461186669774.jpg
122KB, 500x516px
>>6387080
>maybe
What could possibly be the main subject for this thread ?
>>
>>6387283
how about when you got ur opposite sex seduction skills on lock but are spaghetti around the same sex
>my life
>>
File: 1461380940814.png (528KB, 1384x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1461380940814.png
528KB, 1384x1288px
>>6387338
The exact reverse for me
>be 6/10
>seduce and smash easy samesex
>spaguetti at best with oppositesex
>>
>>6387470
h-how

i'm scared to be too forward bcs straights/homophobia and since i'm a grill reactions to me flirting hella tough are usually like "omg thanks girl, you too!"

i went out for drinks w this woman i have a major crush on and we hung out for like hours but i was like omg what do i do the whole time and blew it
>got a hug
>>
File: 1462907377190.png (253KB, 868x554px)
1462907377190.png
253KB, 868x554px
>>6387507
Well it's hard with gurls... it's all awkward and all.
>all of the hugs

Like i know how it is to hook or see if a dud is hook'd but females...
>aliens.meymey
>>
>>6387470

Ye me too. Getting the guys around me is easy. Trying to have a decent conversation that could go somewhere is impossible lol
>>
>>6387080
What the fuck happened to the last one? why did no one post in it?

I swear, our community on this board barely participates.

>>6387470
Same
>>
>>6387507
Just do that thing from Lip Service

"So... how long have you been into girls?"
>"I never said I was into girls"
"You didn't have to"
>*proceed to make out with girl*

Easy peasy
>>
>>6387624
lmao we did talk about how difficult it is to flirt w girls, so i'm thinking she's not 100% straight at this point but i didn't ask her about directly. i'm really too chicken to make the first move and i think that's what's hurting me. i have a lot of confidence when talking to guys
>>
>>6387595
Do you ever take time to see the flow of this board ? Threads are slow af, i don't think there is a thousand of people going here a day.

>>6387624
Spotted the virgin

Seriously, what's the deal abour fliting with females ?
>can smash at festivals with bois
>can't achieve anything but spaguetti with females even when alone in their appartement
>mad alpha in rut with gais
>beta when tits involved
>ayy
>>
>>6387719
>Do you ever take time to see the flow of this board ? Threads are slow af, i don't think there is a thousand of people going here a day.
All the other generals at least move faster though.

>>6387719
>Seriously, what's the deal abour fliting with females ?
Not that guy, but as someone who's only had gay sex once, I feel like this could easily be me.

>lots of the gay or bi guys I run into seem to want my dick
>can't get pussy ever

Fuck me, right?
>>
>mostly into girls but into guys that don't act like total faggots (basically men you'd be bros with but that happen to be gay)
>girls despise me and never look at me
>faggy guys literally throw themselves at me in the most whorish disgusting way
>cool guys that I find attractive are always straight as nails so we just end up friends
Why ;_;
>>
>>6387595
ctrl+f bi comes up with too many hits
>>
i feel like im barely bi, im the bi that gays hate and because of that i would feel like a liar contributing
>>
>>6387338
Same, senpai.

I chalk it up to playing str8 most my life. It's habit whereas samesex is still new, exciting, and scary.
>>
>>6390498
>barely bi

So you're str8? That's the one kind of bi that gays love.
>>
>>6390506
Really? I thought they hated me?
I basically just might have a jerking off addiction and slowly progressed from liking Bailey Jay to now I'd probably fuck like a really high tier femboy
but even most of the pictures on /femgen/ dont do much for me
and i also like flamboynt shit
>>
>>6390516
That's a different kind of bi to me, I like the really manly guys and the really girly girls and the really androgynous girls and then everything else not as much. Girly guys definitely not my top tier.
>>
>>6390529
So then gays do hate me right
like do i even qualify for being fucking bi
>>
>>6390537
I think that you choose whether you're bi or not, if you think liking femboys makes you bi, then you can be bi. The label probably isn't as important as the details anyway.
>>
>>6390556
i feel like its pretty fucking gay
>>
>>6390572
ye I'd say so too
>>
>>6390577
idk its rough
i dont even fit in with the outcasts of /lgbt/
>>
>be bi tranny
>lesbian girls don't like my dick
>gay guys don't like my tits
>straight girls don't like my femininity
>straight guys don't like my dick

All thats left are other bisexual people ;~;
>>
>>6390679
im >>6390516
hi
do you think you could also help with mommy issues
>>
>>6390679
I would snuggle you
>>
>>6387588
it's a matter of confidence for me. I'm less attracted to guys than women so I give less of a shit if I score or not. That makes me more confident, able to be myself etc so I can pull guys dead easy. With a woman I'm into I trip over my words and stutter like a retard.
>>
>>6387648
> but i didn't ask her about directly
ask her directly, dumbass
>>
>>6390679
i want to cuddle i make you cum just fucking you without touching your feminine penis.
>>
>>6390746
neat

>>6390685
elaborate

>>6391741
heck you can touch my cock all you want im not in the least dysphoric about my genitals
>>
resurrect
>>
>>6390679
Are you qt bby? :3
>>
Bumping for the biscum master race.
>>
Where did the "bisexuals are psychopaths" meme come from?
>>
>>6399859
idk i'm the opposite of that

>>6399841
agreed, bi is the ultimate true form
>>
>>6387080
>bigen
Read that as biggen and thought this was a thread for size fetishists.
>>
>>6399953
>Read that as biggen and thought this was a thread for size fetishists.
Which reminds me, what does everyone ITT think about penis size? What's a good length for you? Is 6 inches good enough? Asking for a friend ha ha
>>
>>6399969
The smaller the better.
>>
>>6399969
6 - 7 in length is perf as long as the girth is proportionate, too. but i like cervix contact, other people have other preferences. i would say size is not too important as long as you aren't on any extreme (really short or skinny or crazy girthy - tho the last one is okay, i do end up sore faster and this limits the number and length of sessions). i'd say shape is a bigger factor in going from "this feels good cuz sex feels good in general" to "holy shit your dick is ahmaziiiah". i tend to like mostly straight ones that turn up just a bit towards the head.

just realized i've spent way too much time thinking about this
>>
>>6400012
How does cervix contact actually feel? I always though reaching the innermost parts of a woman would feel great as fug, but I can't seem to attract anything that has one.
>>
>>6399969
I'm an oral bottom, I like 'em to be around 7 and thick, I love feeling cock hit the back of my throat. I would never take that up the ass though.
>>
>>6400424
it depends. it definitely hurts a little to a lot depending on the positioning and the dick in the question. hurt a little tho means feels good to me. i know a lot of girls that don't like it though. there are certain positions that are TOO MUCH with a dick of a certain size, and others that are universally good for it, like doggy. it also feels different throughout the month because your cervix changes positions throughout your cycle. most of the time it's sensitive, sometimes it's extra so, and sometimes i can hardly feel anything which sucks (fortunately this has been rare for me)

i realize that's not very specific...i don't know anything to compare it too. but when it's too much it just feels like being stabbed with a blunt object, and your cervix can bruise and be sore from sex too
>>
>>6400913
Does it work like in hentai where a guy can cum directly through it? Or does it have to flow through on its own? Asking because hentai has kinda confused me on the subject of female anatomy.
>>
>>6400941
At first I was going to ridicule you, but you're kind of right. How does that work? It's not exactly common knowledge.
>>
File: 3900.jpg (11KB, 390x494px) Image search: [Google]
3900.jpg
11KB, 390x494px
>>6400941
i don't think it works like that. it's donut shaped but the hole is small, it does open up more during ovulation but not enough to "cum through it" i would think. also if that was at risk of happening, i think it would easier to get knocked up than it is.

the bottom is after childbirth btw, might be more likely in that case
>>
>>6401028
>>6400954
>>6400941
as far as the sperm getting through to the uterus, it has to swim through the semen and vaginal fluid and hopefully make it. it's not easy hence why it's like a 1/100 chance of conception
>>
gah

went out tonight and saw this qt femboi who I have a little crush on. he actually likes me back but i have no idea how to precede from here
>>
>>6387719
There's like 20 MTFG at any given time. It's basically the mtf board.
>>
>>6387338
Women are much harder to seduce
>>
>>6402920
this

as a bisexual man, i have no idea how anyone can find it to be the exact opposite. most people seem to agree that hooking up with women is far harder, even bisexual women and lesbos. honestly probably for pretty justifiable reasons too.

>tfw find it to be not really all that hard to get with guys but absolutely freeze up and become beta as hell when trying to flirt or get with a woman

jesus
>>
As a bisexual man with more gay leanings I don't agree at all.
With women all you have to do is make them feel like the spotlight is on them and only them. Seducing women is easy.

Men however it seems can't be seduced. Men are purely visual beings and unless you sexually excite them there is nothing you can do to persuade them. There is no chase, no mind games, no ritual other than being upfront about what you want sexually and either getting a yes or no.

With women your looks matter not. As long as you smell clean you don't even need to be fit or tall as many claim. Just be charming and funny and carry yourself as you know what you are doing. A smile and laughter goes a long way.

I can easily get women to go home with me and bed them but since I have specific tastes and don't like most women I have no incentive to.
Men however seems impossible to engage in seduction or to hook.
>>
>>6402970
A lot of us don't have that confidence though. Confidence doesn't matter as much to men. Do the math.

I wish I could find seducing women that easy since I probably prefer women still. But I've still never done the penis and vagina.
>>
>>6402974
If you are able to get men easily I really don't see why you wouldn't have that confidence.
The thing with women is that it's all a play, if you're nervous and insecure that is your motivation in that setting. Being clumsy can be endearing at first for women because it communicate that you are losing your wits over her.

Since men are so hard to get I just practice on women over and over again it's honestly quite boring to come up with new strategies to test out.
>>
>>6402970
>Men however it seems can't be seduced. Men are purely visual beings and unless you sexually excite them there is nothing you can do to persuade them. There is no chase, no mind games, no ritual other than being upfront about what you want sexually and either getting a yes or no.

This.
>>
>>6403519
i disagree. i've seduced plenty of men. then again i am a woman, not a man. straight men are so fucking easy, it's honestly somewhat embarrassing.
>>
File: duck.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Here I am Bigen

What do you think of me?
>>
>>6403730
benis in boygina
>>
>>6387338
my life too. im so spaghetti around other guys, but can talk to woman np.
>>
>>6388332
do more searches for masc into masc. obviously your not into effeminate men
>>
>>6403730
not bad. 7.4/10

put on a little makeup, straighten that wavy brown hair, would be pretty cute desu. face is teensy masculine, but not bad at all.
>>
I think I've accepted the fact that I'm bi, so that's cool. Now I'll just continue being a lonely loser, only difference is I can say >tfw no bf
>>
File: jouske_hair.png (396KB, 569x656px) Image search: [Google]
jouske_hair.png
396KB, 569x656px
>>6403767
>straighten that wavy brown hair
fuck right off desu. My hair is literally the best thing about me.
>>
>>6403826
I agree, don't straighten it.
>>
>>6403812

I can't accept it until I have sex with a guy and like it, and no guy I'd want to experiment with will ever like me, so I can just live in ignorant bi-curious bliss.
>>
>>6403826
やれ やれ だぜ
>>
so does anyone else constantly feel like they fit in nowhere but around other bi people or is that just me
>>
>>6403926
I definitely feel most comfortable around my my two degenerate bi friends
>>
>>6403841
>and no guy I'd want to experiment with will ever like me,
do you have a penis? If so, you will be liked by someone.
>>
>>6404029

Yeah sure, but never the guys I like.

Really I'm just being purposely pessimistic. The way I see it either I never meet a guy and I never have to confront my faggotry, or I meet a guy and I get to fuck some sweet boipuss, either way I win.
>>
>tend to keep my relationships with men more causal because I want to settle down and have kids with a woman one day and make my parents proud
>but men are much sweeter to me, more appreciative, and way more chill and understanding

Being a bifag is suffering.
>>
>>6404177
Do you WANT to make your parents proud or do you feel pressured to do so? I know it's the latter for me, I wouldn't let them influence the choices I make.
>>
>>6404276
A bit of both. I honestly find the straightfag life appealing. Social acceptance, my DNA running around and delighting my mother, no coming out, no drama. It sounds great.

And it's not that girls aren't nice, or anything like that. It's just that being a man in a straightfag relationship is more stressful. Shit I do is taken for granted, and I don't feel as cherished and appreciated. My ex gf for example got pissed at me because the earrings I bought her weren't "her color" and insisted I return them. She wasn't just disappointed, she really grilled me about what I thought was a thoughtful gesture for about an hour and a half. And it's not as if she ever got me anything. Meanwhile, a buddy of mine got me a nice bottle of wine because I went to the store for him and cooked him a meal a couple of times while he was sick.

That said, it's not as if I'm super experienced or anything. I really can't generalize. I'm just feeling a bit frustrated right now and want to went.
>>
>>6404365
Sounds like you just had a bad relationship. 4channers would tell you otherwise but generalizing a whole gender like that isn't really a good way to go about things
>>
>>6404365
listen to >>6404415 on this

you just had a shitty experience with a shitty person, explore the world more. i'm sure there are tons of girls who would appreciate you, obviously not all because there are people like her we have to exist with
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.