[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prayers for Orlando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1465737210333.jpg (10KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465737210333.jpg
10KB, 540x960px
Prayers for Orlando
>>
>>6384306
or do something useful... One or the other
>>
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
>>
File: 1464061467781.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464061467781.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
ONE LIKE = ONE PRAY
>>
>>6384306
why? Ive been waiting for someone to put me out of my faggot misery for years now
>>
>>6384306
Islam is the religion of peace!

He was practicing the religion correctly! You fucking bigots!

Muslims do not kill innocent people!
>>
If you Faggots don't party as hard as you can, the terrorists win......
>>
>>6384306
>Prayers

No thanks, I'm more than aware of how religions feel about me.
>>
File: sad christ chan.png (165KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
sad christ chan.png
165KB, 459x499px
Lord of the nations,

Saviour and judge of all: remove from human hearts all bitterness and hate, grant to those who have died in war your mercy and forgiveness and bring us all to the peace of your eternal Kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who suffered and died, and now lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.

Pray for all those who mourn, for the establishing of a just peace and stability in the world, for victims of terror, those maimed and injured in war, the lost and forgotten, those whose names are not remembered, those haunted by dark memories and the depressed, the homeless and the broken–hearted; those who died violently and those who died as a result of injury, for those who went to the grave unable to tell their stories.

Lord God, in this Eucharist which we have shared, you have spoken your word of life and nourished us with the mysteries of Christ’s body and blood; bring us with all who have died in combat or through the injuries of war, to know the joys of heaven. We ask this through Jesus Christ, who lived and died and was raised to newness of life, to whom be glory in every age and for eternity. Amen.

Give rest, O Christ, to your servants with your saints, where sorrow and pain are no more, neither sighing, but life everlasting.

All And weeping o’er the grave we make our song: Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia.
>>
File: 1439506938156.jpg (501KB, 955x804px) Image search: [Google]
1439506938156.jpg
501KB, 955x804px
>>6384804

Exactly.

Homosexuals just shouldn't be allowed food.

The presence of one near me makes me physically sick, gay """men""" eat the ass and swallow the intestinal bacterial load of their multiple partners of which they promiscuously fuck every other week.

When you have a multitude of bacteria from multiple partners that give rise to a generous flora of bacteria that will cause stank. As in if you get bacteria that process sulfur from the gut and they take in residence in your upper intestinal tract, you will smell like sulfur AKA shit.

I have encountered multiple homosexual """men""" in the past few years and you can actually smell their faggot shit breath which has defaulted to their natural faggot breath smell and it is absolutely fucking nauseating.
>>
>>6385058

>No thanks, I'm more than aware of how religions feel about me.

Christian here.

We love you, and want you to be happy. We sometimes disagree but we never forget that you are our brothers and sisters.

I dunno Anons, I just feel somethings we shouldn't be edgy about.
>>
What you do is what you are
and wishing upon distant stars
won't improve the hole you're in
and won't absolve your deepest sin
but action is no gift from some covert and lofty god
it's dependent and weighty all the same
and it's oh so easy just to keep to yourself
then you're at the mercy of imbeciles.

Now I didn't make up the rules
but clearly we are led by fools
it is wise to know their ways
so you know how not to behave
but sometimes we find ourselves in desperate need
and we look to those with privilege and power
it's then we learn compassion sits inert upon their shelves
and we're at the mercy of imbeciles

No action is no gift from some masked spirit in the sky
It's reducible to flesh, blood and bone
and it's oh so easy just to keep to yourself
then you're at the mercy of imbeciles
>>
>>6385074
beautiful
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.