[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Why Asexuals are awesome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: AcePeopleAreAwesome.png (431B, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
AcePeopleAreAwesome.png
431B, 290x174px
Asexuals are the best. They don't contribute to the population, since they're not focused on sex they spend that energy in more productive areas, least likely to act poorly due to arousal, lowest risk for HIV, and the most sexually conservative group in the lgbt. If ace people where a larger part of the population they would rule the earth and rightfully so.
>>
File: jefferies.jpg (71KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
jefferies.jpg
71KB, 594x396px
>person has a shit personality
>they won't suck my dick
>they have a shit personality and won't suck my dick
>>
>>6374390
K
>>
>>6374390
Don't. I'm Asexual and I don't brag about it and neither should you.
>>
>>6374390
>my mental illness makes me superior

That's cute. Give me head.
>>
>>6377096
A mental illness, by definition, has to impair your ability to function in everyday life. Asexuality doesn't impair you; sexual desire does. Ask random people about the worst decisions they ever made, and the solid majority of them will have something to do with sexual desire.
>>
File: asexual pirates.png (548KB, 1018x785px) Image search: [Google]
asexual pirates.png
548KB, 1018x785px
I have a really high sex drive and dont understand asexuals :) like i get the idea no sexual desire but i have zero ability to envision that how that would work or what it would be like .
>>
I have an autistic friend, real autism, not meme autism, who is asexual and identifies as it. No interest in dating, close friendships or any kind of relationship, more happy alone. She could theoretically use her neet hours to do something more productive than breeders I guess, but Ive never seen her do anything but play RPGs and thinly veiled online gambling.
>>
>>6374390
That's all nice but you forgot about the inevitability of dying alone :')
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.