[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gays such cucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1465782554287.png (80KB, 542x740px) Image search: [Google]
1465782554287.png
80KB, 542x740px
Why are gays such cucks?
>>
>>6373759
That guy is probably a bottom.
>>
File: 77f1_g.png (121KB, 253x227px) Image search: [Google]
77f1_g.png
121KB, 253x227px
Why are men such pigs?
>>
>>6373759
As a homophobe I agree with that queer redditor

"Ala ackbar" my friend
>>
In most states it's still impossible to hold a job and point out the shit behavior of straight people, they will fire you. It's impossible to stay in school and point out their shit behavior, the students and teachers will make your life such a hell you will quit. It's impossible to point out shit straight family members, or they will disown you or worse.

And so many of these gays, that know all these things, forget that on the internet, if you do it right, you can point out the shit behavior of straight people, and there's nothing they can do about it. Oh, they can ban you, but there's a thousand other straight websites where you can point out what they are, kind of throw it in their face as it were.

You don't have to keep pretending straight people are o.k. on the internet.
>>
gay boys are so nice, instead beheading them we should just throw them off building
>>
>>6373759
The better question is, why are you so cucked by gays?
>>
>>6373759
>r*ddit
everyone's a cuck there
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.