[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready now ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: StopThis.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
StopThis.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
Will you finally swallow the redpill and stop being nice with the muslims ? They will torture and murder you to the last if they can.
>>
>>6367309
Being against Islam doesn't mean you can't be nice to the Muslims who are nice to you...
>>
>>6367309
So will russians but we don't talk about that on /pol/
>>
File: IslamProgression.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IslamProgression.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
>>6367359
That's probably the most retarded statement I read today.
Enjoy your taqiya
>>
>>6367309
>swallow the redshill

No thanks. The retarded and irrational response would be "well this one guys killed a bunch of people and he was a x y and z there for I'm going generalize this to all people who have x y and z assume they're all alike and view them all as guilty of this crime by association."
>>
>>6367394
>implying there's no Halal food in Canada or the US
please kill yourself, for the hygiene of the species
>>
File: ISLAMINEUROPE.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAMINEUROPE.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>6367405
"It's just one guy"
"No big deal"
"Nothing to do with Quran and the Hadiths which call to stone and murder homosexuals".

Keep telling yourself comfortable lies and one day it will be your turn.

>>6367416
All your meat will be halal soon retard, by the way that secure job to the muslims because they are the only one authorized by the Quran to do the killing.
>>
So just like the republicans, yeah? Fuck you both. Secular purge coming soon.
>>
>>6367405
>You can't judge because it's just one guy

Well actually you can judge them based on the 'holy' book that they all follow right down to the last word.
And that book specifically states that homosexuality should be punished.
>>
>>6367552
I'm not even american nor christian dipshit.
By the way if you think republicans will inflict you death penalty for being gay you are the most delusionnal faggot who ever walked on this planet.
>>
File: 1465653875867.jpg (121KB, 790x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1465653875867.jpg
121KB, 790x1112px
>>6367552
>c-c-christians are just as bad as muslims

there are people who non-ironically believe this
>>
>>6367606
>>6367622
Literally the only reason Republicans aren't doing the same is because the Liberals keep winning. If they get a majority the country's going full burka.
>>
File: Rick.jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
>>6367638
>Literally the only reason Republicans aren't doing the same is because the Liberals keep winning.

Is that what liberals actually believe ?

>If they get a majority the country's going full burka.

You mean like the 2 last years ?
>>
>>6367729
>You mean like the 2 last years ?
>Every state where they won had a slew of anti-lgbt ordinances
>Wow, so unexpected
>>
>>6367638
>Trump
>Republican
>>
>>6367740
>telling people to use bathroom that correspond to their sex
>anti-lgbt law

Wew lad, what a terrible persecution you are really one foot away to be socially ostracized, lose your job and be sent in jail, now tell me how your grandad refuse to use your special snowflake pronoun.
>>
>>6367309
Alt right /pol/ fag here >inb4 gtfo white strait neckbeard cis man
here is my 2 cents, i believe western Muslims, because of their experience with western culture can come to accept the lgbtq+ community. whereas the far middle eastern muslims simply will not because they believe that you are litteral demons temping them with carnal thoughts. as for me i wouldn't mind if you flaunted your sexuality or your body in any way you see fit, its your body, no one elses.
>>
>>6367309
>redpill

which MRA thought it would be OK to use this Matrix reference with a straight face?
>>
>>6367854
>muh MRA

Found the angry dyke
>>
File: I'm with her.png (709KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
I'm with her.png
709KB, 635x960px
>>6367309
Liberals are champions at distorting the truth

First excusing his actions
>Omar was victim of racism and islamophobia
>It pushed him over the edge
>NRA white men allowing guns at his disposal
>Homophobic american culture infected him
>Misguided, he killed all those people

Then defending muslims as a culture
>Throwing every muslim in the same bag is racist
>#Notallmuslims
>Muslims are the first victims of radicals
>He's not a TRUE muslim
>Just a lone wolf
>USA destabilized middle east, we have a duty toward refugees
>Religion of peace. Islam means "peace"

Trust me, people in Europe already went through all of that. Now in France 40% of gay men vote for the "far right" because those arguments don't work for long.
>>
File: 1465748020258.jpg (45KB, 621x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465748020258.jpg
45KB, 621x512px
>>6367405
Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

this comment was about gays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ&app=desktop

Discuss
>>
>>6367309

Remove kebab
>>
File: gaymurder.jpg (55KB, 634x348px) Image search: [Google]
gaymurder.jpg
55KB, 634x348px
>>6367918
B-but Republicans are worst !
They don't want to let me pee stand up in the women bathrooms !

Pic related how muslims manifest their "compassion" for gays.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.