[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh the humanity...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: OPdSPPr.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
OPdSPPr.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>My family think I have a secret girlfriend and am lying to hide her

>tfw i've never had a gf, am closet mtf, soon to see doctors and start hrt in secret, will have to lie to hide it from them

Is this irony?
>>
>>6366458
no, this is yet another shit blog thread by a trans attention whore
>>
My oldest brother just walked in my room and said "hows the elegable bachelor doing ;)"
He sounded so proud to think i have a gf, for years i had to put up with him questioning my sexuality.

I dont think i can take this anymore.... i am going to be a freak when they learn the truth.
oh man the shame i will bring them

i dont know what to do!!!
>>
>>6366584

Dude, you need to look up the definition of irony
>>
File: 1465382705030.gif (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465382705030.gif
157KB, 500x500px
>>6366584
>attention whore
I honestly hate attention, i posted because i want to hear hear other peoples opinions and advice.

sorry if i worded my post funny and made it seem like i was atention seeking
>>
>>6366618
The answer is clear. Invite your girlfriend over to meet the family.

You'll require a makeup/hair team in the bushes outside, a couple people who can imitate your voices, and ten or so perfectly plausible excuses as to why one or "the other" of you have to vanish just a couple minutes before the other appears. If 90s comedy has taught me anything, this plan cannot fail to confuse and disorient all involved parties.

Or you can just talk it over with them, as long as you're sure they won't kick you out.
>>
>>6366680

Yup, i would definitely end up on the street. you made me realize that i would definitely need to prepared to support myself if i ever tell them. I will keep this secret for as long as it takes.
>>
>>6366679
my opinion is that you should kill yourself
my advice is to not go through with it
>>
>>6366711
good advice
>>
>>6366717
thanks my man
>>
>>6366458

How old are you? How did they find out, clothes or make-up lying around? What are your family's cultural and religious backgrounds?
>>
>>6366815
i am in early twenties

We are australian but not from the city so my family are for the most part culturally primitive.

There have been a few things that made them suspicious, but recently one of my relatives who is about 5 years younger than me saw me at the cinema with a girl who was just a friend, and she told my family that i have a girlfriend even though i denied it too her. i even said "why would i lie about not having a girlfriend?"
>>
>>6366987
>australian
Time to go walkabout
>>
>>6366458
Naw, Nice cover up and you didn't even have to try for it
>>
Just be yourself, say that you don't have a gf and let that be the end of it.
PS, another Aus tranny here, if you don't mind me asking, how does your family view you? (using SA lingo) As a bro's bro or as a bit of a poofter?
>>
>>6366618
I feel bad for your family. They sound like cool normal people, then you came along and fucked it all up by being an attention whoring tranny weirdo. Mum and dad on suicide watch.

All that strife and you'll still never look like pic related, an attractive cis woman.
>>
You should tell your family to relieve cognitive dissonance issues.

It sounds like you're not very close to them. Proper communication is very important for a healthy relationship.
>>
>>6374310

They see me as a looser nerd
>>
>>6374424
>attention whoring
b...but i keep it secret. they don't need to know about my issues
>>
>>6375765
Why not transition? The longer you wait, the worse it will get.
>>
>>6366458
You'll all have a good laugh.
>>
>>6375941
Thats why i am going to start hormones as soon as possible, winch probably means self medding for a while while waiting to see a psyc. But as for social transition.... i cant imagine that anytime soon so i wont think about it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.