[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a man sexually satisfy another man better than a woman ever could?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: aksj0.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aksj0.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
I've heard some women say this regarding the desirability of lesbian sex, since the woman knows a woman's body.
Is there some gay manifesto that really makes being gay sound desirable that would persuade me to pursue gay sex?
>>
File: Ballcup.jpg (41KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ballcup.jpg
41KB, 714x536px
No.

If the vagina is like a Rubik's Cube then the penis is like one of these shitty toys third world kids play with.

Much more user friendly.
>>
>>6359189
You're either a clueless woman or a man with no sense of self-awareness.
>>
>>6359178
Men satisfy women better than women
Men satisfy men better than women

Women aren't good at anything
>>
>>6359189
>vagina
>rubix cube

just rub the fucking clit and curve your fingers.
>>
>>6359210
Men don't have delicious pussy for eating

>>6359229
There's actually more than that to it. Such as what kind of touches are a turn-on and which are actually satisfying, how to stimulate bartholin's glands and paraurethral glands, erectile tissue behind pussy lips, how to make them squirt if they can and how to deny it to them, finding sweet spots along the vaginal walls, what sorts of touch make them want to really "open up"... and probably more stuff I haven't figured out yet.

Dicks aren't as simple as they seem at first glance either, but they don't have as many distinguishable parts to fiddle with.
>>
>>6361232
>pussy
>delicious
eww
>>
>>6361302
Hey, everybody loves salmon for some reason and I've never been able to put up with it.
>>
>>6359178
This conception is based more on the idea that hetero dudes are just bad at pleasing their partners, rather than other women truly being that much better at it. Also, it's stupidly outdated, from an age where we still debated the existance of the clitoris. In the current year, men are far more pressured to do a better job and finishing fast/early is often considered a failure, thus the (mostly self-proclaimed) superior performance of lesbians is marginal.

The gay equivalent btw is the silly myth that dudes give better BJs than girls.
>>
>>6359229
Seriously. People always want to learn "tips" and "techniques" for eating pussy. First time I ate a pussy, I just moved my tongue back and forth horizontally and she came in a few minutes. It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>6363049
Yup, that works.

It's when you want to keep eating pussy for 30min - 2h when technique really really comes in handy.

>>6362865
breddy kleber

IDK about gay blowjobs. Oral sex is one of these things you get good at if you're really into it. And not everybody is as much into giving oral, nevermind orientation.
>>
I dont know
I remember that one guy always wanted me to jack him off because I was great at it

im a top and I just did what I enjoy doing to myself

I have no clue how to orgasm a pussi
>>
>>6362865
I cant cope with your comment
the way you talk is infuriating and I didnt even understand what you said
all I know is that its some feminist bullshit, and if not its still bullshit

>The gay equivalent btw is the silly myth that dudes give better BJs than girls.
they do
they objectively do
it depends on you and what kind of people turn you on, male or female, but men are better suited to please someone with the same genitals
its common sense
>>
>>6363788
I know I can sometimes be very verborragic and sound like a tryhard wannabe erudite, so I can excuse if you think it's 'infuriating'. It's something I just cannot help.

It's funny though, that your interpretation of my post is decoding it as 'feminist bullshit', when it's actually debunking a dumb idea typically attributed to lesbians and pseudofeminists. If anything, what I said would be ANTI-feminist. Just saiyan.

Also,
>they objectively do
>men are better suited to please someone with the same genitals
>its common sense

I could argue that practice and enthusiasm make a bigger impact, but it doesn't really matter. Even if they do give better BJs, that's irrelevant unless you're already bisexual.

Male sexuality is immensely visual, and a huge part of the appeal of BJs is looking at the face of your lover swallowing your cock. To a straigh guy, having another man's face near his crotch is an instant boner killer, so this 'fact' wouldn't ever convince him to let a faggot give him a bj.
>>
>>6364085
>sound like a tryhard wannabe erudite
that's cool in my book, he can go REEEEEEEEEEEEE over it, but that's his problem.

>practice and enthusiasm
This.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.