[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bitch about trans people these days. Not the actual people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1437970210149.png (23KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1437970210149.png
23KB, 500x601px
I bitch about trans people these days. Not the actual people themselves, but the ass hat agitators who build up unhappiness in them by telling them society should start turning external reality upside down, and if society doesn't want to, it is somehow 'attacking' trans.

I actually like trans. I dont understand them completely. And the ones from my era seemed a lot more level headed. This new generation seems to be manufactured by deliberately causing confusion among you as if its targeting people who are already emotionally challenged in some way. The perception is that trans are innately emotionally unstable.

I think trans may have intellectual inconsistencies, but I dont regard them as crazy until one actually starts trying to convince me Im insane for distinguishing male from female.

And thats why Im here, to thank them. All the ones who probably dont care much or feel they have anything invested in the battle between what has somehow become a left/right issue are being dragged into the media circus. I can empathize, seriously.

So you have to deal with this crap just like I do, and didn't ask to. And I wanna thank you all for your patience, because you probably dont realize you are part of key moment in history.

We are at a point where we seriously talk about going to court to determine what is male and female. Reality itself is now on trial. No matter what your opinion is, this is good, its healthy, its a long over due correction, regardless of the outcome.

We need some ground definitions again. Whatever they end up being, at least there will be some new consensus one way or the other.

It took the concept of male and female to make this happen. I am grateful. Rather you know it or not, the crap you put up with has brought us to a key point in our social development that is necessary.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>6356347
Unrelated, what is the black/white flag supposed to be?
>>
>>6356394
P sure it's the straight flag ?
>>
>>6356394
it means prison gays
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 640x1136px
>>6356347
Please you delusional fool, you don't know better than all the doctors combined.

You can rant like the schyzo you are about a gay agenda ploy to convert, doesn't make it true and it doesn't mean we a have to trust a delusional trailer trash like you over the doctors.

Nothing wrong with body mod, no matter how much a deluded nobody who thinks he's Louie Pasture thinks.
>>
>>6356347
And you're literally quoting a lunatic fringe group that claims gays are pedos. Nice job.
>>
There is a definite agenda. Someone is trying to manufacture a transhumanist or post gender society. Or maybe theyre just trying to depopulate the earth. Or, maybe its just a financial incentive. I do think this is a pivotal time in society. The ones that lose out the most are the emotionallly vulnerable ones who submit themselves to being the lab rats - the trans people themselves - because when they get to the end of the rainbow and the honeymoon period wears off they realize that its all bullshit, the medical technology to change sex just isn't there yet, so they bought a bogus bill of goods and ruined their lives. Sacrificial lambs to the agenda.
>>
File: boy.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>6356465

>rant
>rant
>rant
>rant
>rage
>rage
>rage
>rage

Jesus christ you faggots are some sensitive cunts. Five bucks if I click on that its some bullshit science fiction.

Heres another medical opinion for ya.

>>6357027

I couldn't say. I do know that there was a thread here once asking how many trans here became trans after reading the ENDLESS fucking tutorials posted here.

It got deleted within minutes.

Its almost as if weak minded adults get some emotional reward by telling naive teenagers with emotional problems how to become a special snowflake with internet friends who have also departed society and reality.

Suddenly, it's

"I was born this way".

The nice thing about giving political narratives to children is they are bound to fuck up and expose all the contradictions to the point that even the most open minded person isn't buying.

I love these parents who have kids who tell them they are actually the opposite sex, and give credibility to the same child that insisted six months earlier that they were Batman.
>>
>>6356394
It looks like a snowflake, so tumblrites prolly'
>>
>>6357423
Jesus, again with the conspiracy theories. Can you put your victim complex away and talk like a human for once?
>There is a definite agenda. Someone is trying to manufacture a transhumanist
Time to put the keyboard away. Their isn't some evil Jew doctor conspiracy and body autonomy and body mod is something anyone trans or not benefits from.

Why don't you go to femgen and see how much happier they are from taking hormones and stuff despite not being trans.

You can't stop freedom or technology. Emigrate to the caliphate if you can't live with that.
>>
>>6356465
The APA (American Psychiatric Association, which you're referencing in your evidence there) is funded by pharmaceutical companies. They want to make it easier than ever to transition so you have to buy hormones from their sponsors for the next 70 years. It's not a conspiracy, just fucking google it and wake the fuck up already.

http://emerald.tufts.edu/~skrimsky/PDF/DSM%20COI.PDF

https://www.cchrint.org/issues/the-corrupt-alliance-of-the-psychiatric-pharmaceutical-industry/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/therapy-matters/201107/in-bed-big-pharma

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/dsm-fire-financial-conflicts/story?id=15909673
>>
>>6356394

Zebra fuckers. Fucking a zebra's worse than being a good straight christian but still a step above homosex.
>>
>>6358165
Antidepressants and anti-psychotics are more expensive than hrt, which is dead cheap. If they really were after money, they'd prescribe those.
>>
>>6358165
>“An established body of medical research demonstrates the effectiveness and medical necessity of mental health care, hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery as forms of therapeutic treatment for many people diagnosed with GID ... Therefore, be it RESOLVED, that the AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender identity disorder.”
Keep talking about how the illuminati oppress you.
>>
>>6357027
> Someone is trying to manufacture a transhumanist or post gender society. Or maybe theyre just trying to depopulate the earth. Or, maybe its just a financial incentive.
Or maybe it's snake-people or space aliens!
>>
>>6358203
Well they do prescribe those too, do you think there arent a ton of trannies on those meds? Especially after the psychs push them to get the surgery.
>>
>>6358232
>McHugh does cite one study from 2011, by Cecilia Dhejne, MD and colleagues at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. However, he misunderstands Dr. Dhejnes work. In the paper, Dr. Dhejne states that the study was not designed to draw conclusions on the efficacy of transgender surgeries, yet McHugh does exactly that. A closer reading of the paper shows that the increased mortality is in those who had surgery before 1989, and that mortality in trans people after 1989 is not statistically different from the general population. A recently published paper by Dr. Dhejne and colleagues shows that the regret rate for those having surgery from 2001-2010 is only 0.3%. Dr. Dhejnes work shows that outcomes for transgender surgery have improved tremendously in the past 30 years, which supports the HHS decision to remove trans exclusions.
>The American Psychiatric Association and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health no longer view transgender identity as inherently pathological. Dr. McHughs views are stuck in the past.

>Dan Karasic, MD Health Sciences Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCSF Member, American Psychiatric Association Workgroup on Gender Dysphoria Member, Board of Directors, World Professional Association for Transgender Health
Delusional as always
>>
>>6358241
>lizard people lies
I know the only REAL truth is in the BIBLE!
>>
>>6358251
>>6358241
What's that supposed to prove? Of course the APA and WPATH will say they support it, I just said, they're paid off. I mean I'm just putting the info out there people, its up to you if you want the red pill or if you'd rather chase a fantasy into an early grave.

I know most of this board is trolls, 98% of people claiming to be trans here are just bullshitting for lulz, the other 2% are confused young people going through a phase they will eventually grow out of (hopefully before sterilizing themselves). But I'm sure at least a handful of people are actually reading all this bullshit on this board and other sites, and falling for the trans meme, going to gender therapists who are total pharma shills, and being told to cut their dicks off. And probably some will actually do it. So maybe this will reach somebody somewhere before they make a gigantic mistake, the trans agenda IS absolutely 100% pure gaslighting bullshit to profit off of confused and vulnerable individuals.
>>
>>6358174

lel thanks for giving the thread some much needed levity. These people get so angry so fast theres no chance for civil discussion.
>>
>>6358325
This guys know's what's up!

It's all a massive lizard-people conspiracy to hide THE TRUTH so they can force a ridiculously small minority to take cheap medication that is already used by cis men and women in other treatments all to fund their war to create a new world order!
>>
>OP thinks it's da jooz/big pharma
>other anon thinks it's lizard people

people like you are why the mole peoples schemes are going rite under our noses u guise
>>
>>6358325
Looks like you found those facts and figure on your dildo after you pulled it out of your ass? Back them up with real research.
>>
>>6358325
>>6356347
So let me get this straight, you believe there's a massive conspiracy around sex reassignment to get ~0.3% of the population to transition...for what purpose? What are they trying to accomplish in your warped worldview?
I thought we were supposed to be the "delusional" ones here.
>>
>>6356347
I traced the flame to find the fuse, of course it's always been the jews
>>
File: 2404325409_5543da1791.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2404325409_5543da1791.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>6361110

Except OP is getting confused with other people. As if different views must come from one person.

Like a conspiracy, you might say. This is what it looks like when you see same-fags that aren't there.
>>
>>6361465
No I don't think it's a "massive conspiracy" - I'm not claiming the NWO is putting mind-altering chemicals in the drinking water to transgenderize the masses. But do I believe that the APA and WPATH are funded by pharmaceutical companies? Yes, there's clear evidence. And that those pharmaceutical lobbyists might be encouraging therapists to be enabling when that 0.3% of the population comes into their offices self-identifying as transgender? Yes. So now instead of therapists saying "lets explore your gender identity issues and how to resolve them in a healthy way. Shaping your body with surgery to fit your mind isn't healthy", they might be more inclined to say "this document from WPATH clearly says you're transgender, lets refer you to endocrinologists and surgeons"

>What are they trying to accomplish?
Selling their drugs, to make profit, which has already been stated many times.

>b-but the drugs are cheap
So what, that doesn't mean they don't make profit on it. Toothpaste is cheap but the companies that make it still profit from it.

Stop gobbling down anti-androgens for a day and see if it'll help you think a bit more clearly.
>>
>>6362151
There are fewer than 0.5% trans. The market for birth control and HRT for old women is literally hundreds of times larger. And cause they use weird xenoestrogen delivery stuff contraceptives are actually patented and profitable.

Cosmetic procedures also have a much larger market with women rather than trans.

You are a NWO truther, you're just in denial.
>>
>>6362181
>The market for birth control and HRT for old women is literally hundreds of times larger.
That's a non-argument, its unrelated. Yes they make a lot of money already off of those larger demographics. But because they market to old women they can't also market to trans? They're trying (and succeeding) to create an additional new demographic in the trans people.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.