[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a straight guy likes a transgirl. Does it make him gay? And,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

If a straight guy likes a transgirl. Does it make him gay? And, why do many MTFs are attracted to guys? Shouldn't at make them gay as well. I mean you're basically a dude wearing women's clothes.
>>
daily reminder pedo r9k shitpost
>>
>>6334467
Try better bait, you don't seem to be catching many fish...
>>
>>6334470
>>6334501

Guys. I am serious. I have been recently taking interest in this transgender girl (pic). But, I am confused about my sexual orientation. I never had sex with a guy before. I am bi-curious though. She has a penis. I want to make love but, I can't help being disgusted by a weewee. And, apparently her peepee is bigger than mines.
>>
File: 1465193429391.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465193429391.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>6334519
Are you in a relationship with her?

I could possibly help, I'm mtf with a bf that had sex with women prior to me
>>
File: 498.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
498.png
304KB, 722x768px
>>6334574
We are just friends. But, I started taking her more seriously. She is a shy and anxious type of girl. I am the only person whom she shares her deep feelings and insecurities. She is probably expecting me to make first move. I want to but, the major issue is the thought of her being a guy abhors me. Despite, me being a huge advocate of LGBT.
>>
>>6334519
>her peepee is bigger than mines
>>
is it wierd for a hetero cismale to desire older mtfs, on the edge of "hon" stage. i work with a 44 year old mtf who keeps flirting with me and im tempted to take her up on the unsaid offer. she is still quite passable but all my coworkers know who she is
>>
File: 1463929788072.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463929788072.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>6334599
That kind of person would love for you to make the first move

She wants yu to consider her as a normal female and it not to be considered "gay" by you.

Regardless, I don't care if people see me as gay, because I don't consider it wrong or detrimental to me in any way. People who see me as less for that can't do anything to stop it in modern society, and their opinions of me don't really matter either.

If youre anxious about dealing with her penis, tell her that when the time for sex comes and only try a little bit at a time with boundaries.
>>
File: giphy.gif (860KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
860KB, 500x355px
>>6334668

I think I should give up on her. Hope she finds another one.
>>
>>6334725
stop being a faggot and date her you douche.
>>
Inb4 angry femboy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.