[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a guy. Ever since graduation, Ive been feeling alienated from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: guilty-about-past-sins.jpg (128KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
guilty-about-past-sins.jpg
128KB, 1100x618px
Im a guy. Ever since graduation, Ive been feeling alienated from a lot of people at my highschool, for apparently no reason, and now I think I realized why, and I feel fucking sick to my stomach about it.

I started dating a girl from my class, and after graduation there was a big party and everyone was going. I went with her, we had been seeing eachother for about a week at that point, but no one knew we were together.

We went to the party together, and we both got pretty wasted. At some point or another, we bott ended up downstairs, alone in the basement. I dont fucking know whos idea it was, I think she was trying to find the bathroom and may have asked me to help her, but it was years ago and I dont remember completely.

Anyway one thing led to another and we started making out, then it started getting even more heavy, and at some point we're fucking. And I remember some dude coming downstairs and like bothering us. In the moment (and ever since) I always thought he was just some pervert trying watch or something, but I realize now...holy shit, did he think I was raping her? Did he tell everyone else I raped some chick in the fucking basement?! DID I rape someone?

I feel so shitty right now. This was 3 years ago. I dated that girl for another year and a half. Did I fucking rape someone? It was never my intention, I honestly remember us both wanting it, but now I feel like shit. What if she was just too drunk? What if I was more sober than her? I dont remember thinking she was that drunk.

Am I fucking rapist? Does everyone think I am? Because this thought just ruined my day.
>>
Please someone help, how do I know if I raped someone. Im being 100% serious, I feel sick right now just thinking about it.
>>
Nigga, high school doesn't matter. Who fucking cares. As for the bitch, if she dated you and nothing ever came up sounds like she was down to clown that night. Get the fuck over it faggot
>>
>>6333391
You lose all your highschool friends and no one remembers you.

this is true for everyone.
>>
I can't tell you what happened but nothing in the description makes it sound that way.
>>
>>6333367
Dude she dated you for another year and a half after this. Sounds like no harm was done
>>
>>6333395
>>6333413
I know, but what if SHE just didnt realize she was raped. They always fucking told us in college that just because two parties had sex and were fine with it, doesnt mean a rape didnt occur.

Like Im just worried that I actually raped someone without realizing.

>>6333410
I know, but what if I remembered wrong? What if it was my idea to go downstairs? This is really fucking me up, my anxiety is going nuts.
>>
Why is this on /lgbt/
>>
>>6333425
Ask her how she feels about it? jesus
>>
>>6333432
That'd be really fucking weird though. If I just messaged one of my ex-gfs and been like "hey, I know we havent spoken in forever, but uh, did you ever get a rapey kinda vibe from me when we were together? Thanks."
>>
>>6333425
>They always fucking told us in college that just because two parties had sex and were fine with it, doesnt mean a rape didnt occur.
bait

>>>/out/
>>
>>6333367

A) Everyone starts to drift after high school, it's normal.

B) Raping someone wouldn't have put off most people, because most people are shitheads.
>>
Two people having sex and both being fine with it is the exact definition of not-rape.

You went to tard college.
>>
>>6333367
What does this have to do with lgbt?
>>
>>6333430
This.

Go to /adv/
>>
>>6333425
Jesus fuck, we truly are raising a generation of fragile beta males.

If she doesn't feel like she was raped, then it doesn't fucking matter. Stop crying about shit that doesn't matter. You ever heard the phrase "no harm, no foul"?
>>
>>6333367
>I dated that girl for another year and a half. Did I fucking rape someone?

Why are you asking strangers on an anonymous website and not her? You dated her for a year and a half after and never talked about it? Really?

Anyways... You already said you were both drunk. You can clearly barely remember it yourself. How do you know she wasn't more sober? How do you know she didn't initiate? How do you know you weren't the one who was raped?
>>
gr8 b8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.