[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal Sex Toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: amadil.png (73KB, 1122x560px) Image search: [Google]
amadil.png
73KB, 1122x560px
Alright, I know straight guys can enjoy the p-spot as well, but I didn't know where else to post. I'm looking for a decent dildo with a vibrating function. I am a man. Any suggestions? What do you guys use for anal? Thanks!
>>
>>6331012
I also want to say that I only ask because Amazon reviews cannot be trusted. Seems like dildos, of all items, are susceptible to shill reviews that do nothing but praise it. I bought a 5-star dildo months ago and it fell apart completely.
>>
I'm sort of curious about testing play with my butt. How should I start to see if I like it?
>>
>>6331012
Imma be real honest. I've tried vibe stuff. I've tried p-spot stuff. Nothing works as well as my own hand. If you insist on a toy, try one of the p-spot massagers. Vibrations are a mixed bag in the bum.
>>
did the dildo break during use or not in use?
>>
>>6331012
Well my main advice with sex toys is to take into consideration it's an unregulated market. You should be aware that probably over 90% of sex toys do contain carcinogens, xenoestrogens, etc.

Now silicone is nice, but once again, no regulation, so no enforcement on labelling. A toy labelled silicone is most likely not silicone because there's nobody stopping them from labelling it as that. There are a couple at-home tests like the flame test that you can do, but generally try to lookup whether the toy has been professionally tested. As you do that you'll find probably like a good 3/4 of so called "silicone" toys are not silicone, they might just have traces of it in it copolymerized with other dangerous things.
The only two really safe materials tend to be glass and steel. It's pretty much impossible to fake simply because of the weight. But you of course give up the squishiness and flexibility that silicone offers. You gain a 100% certainty that your bodily health is not at risk though.

Things like thermoplastic resins are occasionally safe and nonporous as well, but finding out which TPR your toy is made out of is a futile task so I'd probably just not even bother risking it.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Glo-Thick-Vibrating-Anal/dp/B0094VDXE6?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
>>
>>6331012
I'd stay away from vibrators in the bum. The prostate is super sensitive and vibrating toys will quickly make it numb to sensation and then you won't feel much of anything. Highly recommend an aneros or one of its clones.
>>
>>6332578
I must have a really shitty vibrator because I hardly feel the vibrations on my prostate. I really just use it like a dildo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.