/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am attracted to crossdresser guys. How gay it is? Is it gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 14592585699210.png (95KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
14592585699210.png
95KB, 245x246px
I am attracted to crossdresser guys. How gay it is? Is it gay?
>>
>>6323336
Yes it's gay.
>>
Do you picture them with a penis or a vagina?
>>
>>6323354
with penis
>>
>>6323349
I find it kinda hot when a guy crossdresses but if I look at a dude in regular clothes there is nothing attractive about him at all.
>>
>>6323360
That is gay. If they were trans women and had female secondary characteristics, maybe not, but if they're just men then yeah it's gay.
>>
Very gay.
>>
>>6323360
Gay.

Don't feel too bad about it though. The Jewish media brainwashing is really doing a number on Western countries right now. Most people are going to be gay or at least bi in another few decades.
>>
>>6323380
It's both, there for not straight, you're attracted to the emulation of women but you're not letting the real gender (or in some cases the penis) deception stop you.

It also becomes a gateway to other sexualities, like becoming decensitized to violence and moving to gore, or agp to transgenderism.
>>
>>6323397
So I am bi then?
>>
>>6323418
If you think you would enjoy doing something sexual with these crossdressers, penis and all, then yeah, bi would probably be the most accurate term.
>>
>>6323447
Ok, thank you.
>>
File: Sandra-chan that was hidoi.png (112KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra-chan that was hidoi.png
112KB, 319x240px
>>6323336
>mfw when I find a confused straight boy to torment
>>
>>6323418

I woudn't stress over it so much.

Have you ever even fucked one yet? I'd just take it one step at a time. Find one to fuck, rate the experience, see if you like it, then go from there. You can worry about labels later.
>>
>>6323570
I already had sex with a tranny, one time.
>>
>>6323336
H-hi there
>>
>>6323638

How was it?
>>
>>6323710
I liked id
>>
Anyone have this "I like traps but im not gay" cartoon?
>>
>>6323723
Well as a general rule of the thumb goes:
"If I liked it and no one got hurt then that was a good thing"
>>
>>6323336

You're gay or bi depending if you still want and try to fuck the lasses as well.

As much as the vocal minority tries to put out meaningless words. The only 3 that matter are homo, bi, and hetero.
>>
Do you want to fuck them in the ass?

regardless you're gay but its fine.
>>
>>6327213
And if I want also to be bottom?
>>
>>6323388
This isnt >>>/pol/
>>
>>6323336
depending on quality of those you're attracted to you can either be moderately or highly gay
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.