[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats an ideal situation for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: peace_out_by_moggo23.jpg (85KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
peace_out_by_moggo23.jpg
85KB, 600x589px
talking about being gay, bi, transgender, asexual, etc.
what is something you want the most? how would you like to be treated?
in which direction would you like society to go to? spare no details.
>>
Stop having the debate be over treating trannies like shit vs pretending that it's perfectly healthy and normal and not a shitty thing to be
Search for a Fucking cure
>>
>>6307923
I just want the same amount of indifference any random stranger on the street would give another. I don't want to get beat up, but I don't want to be treated extra special.
>>
>>6307923
bisexual here, all I want is for people to stop telling me I'm straight or telling me I'm gay, I know what gets my dick up

our society (first world) needs less integration, the EU should dissolve and Canada should assert itself independently while Trump leads the USA on a crazy new path of glory/catastrophe like always and the West will be all set, also we need to help australia with their emu problem
>>
>what is something you want the most?
Not being trans anymore would be nice.
>how would you like to be treated?
Normal. >>6308018 This nigga got it right.
>in which direction would you like society to go to?
Government needs to back the fuck out of my business. Protect children, animals, and the environment. Provide a secure and healthy infrastructure. Do not try to control the way people live within that infrastructure. Gay marriage being an issue
>inb4 self centered Americans say it isn't anymore
is absurd. They should have no say in it one way or the other. 20 people should be able to all marry one another in one union if they're all consenting adults. I should be allowed to carry a firearm to protect myself from those who disagree with the way I am living my life. If I want to smoke pot I should be allowed to smoke pot. Fuck man.
>>
>what is something you want the most?
To be normal
>how would you like to be treated?
Like I am normal
>in which direction would you like society to go to?
What >>6308394 said is the large of it for me. I guess it'd be nice if there were more incentives for technological advancement to help trans people, but that's mostly self-centered wishful thinking. I'm sure there are scores of more important things to develop first.
>>
I small apartment with enough money in the bank to last me for a few months if I need to find another job, an excessive amount of food in the fridge/freeze/pantry, not because I'm fat but because I refuse to ever go hungry again, and a 7/10 qtpie who I can cuddle with at night, and argue with when he doesn't close the tooth paste cap, or when he makes a mess in the kitchen and doesn't clean it up.
>>
I want my closest and best friend to realise that I want his dick inside me.
>>
>>6312204
>>6311668
I want these two things.
>>
>>6312204
You can just tell him that.
>>
>>6307923
As a bisexual man, I just want people to be comfortable with my bisexuality and not act like it's impossible for a man to be bisexual without fooling themselves into believing they're not gay, without acting like all bi men are super promiscuous and that I'll cheat on someone, especially with a guy if I'm with a girl, and I'd like to be sexually desired even as a bisexual man.

If we're talking life in general, then I just want to be free and independent from my parents, living on my own, with a car, etc. In a poly relationship with at least one other man and a woman, plus a nice body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.