[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis transplants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ja519.jpg (19KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
ja519.jpg
19KB, 350x218px
How do you guys feel about the dawn of penis transplant surgery in the last year, and how it could be used for SRS? I'm excited about the prospects but am a little weirder out about having someone else's dick attached to me. Major improvement overall compared to phalloplasty though. Thoughts?
>>
>am a little weirder out about having someone else's dick attached to me
Would you be weirded otu by having someone else's kidney or liver on your body? Personally I think the upsides of such an operation would outweigh the weird sides.
>Hey some guy used this to masturbate with for years, but at least I'm not a dickless freak anymore..
You would get used to it pretty quickly.
>>
>>6287044
When you get your new dick can I have your vagina?
>>
>>6287139
Would love to give it to you.

I've also heard of people working on technology for MtFs and FtMs to swap brains to bypass hormones and surgery. I'd love to do that with a cute trans girl but that technology will take a while lol
>>
>>6287200
That would be amazing! I picture something similar to online dating only you swap bodies at the end lol!
>>
>>6287206
I dream of this!!
>>
I'd wait for stem cell grown penises.
>>
>>6287044
I really want to know more about this as i'm very ignorant on the issue.

Like, Males and females hae the same nerves used to connect their genitals to their brain? Will it be so easy to transplant a male genital into a female body?

>>6287200
I think it would have a kind of rejection, like it happens with a kidney or a liver.

Like, suddenly ALL the hormones and some organs in your body change, your weight and height also suddenly changes instantly.

Wouldn't that be a problem?
>>
I can't wait til science not only lets me have transplanted dick but a mlp tail that i can use to fuck all holes! Ready to murder a pony to get it.
>>
There's still an issue with this; what sizes and types do people get?

Are sizes given at random, or can you pay for a larger one? Would you have size limits on donation; and wouldn't that be unfair (e.g. no FTM can have a longer schlong than 6.5")? What about foreskin; do jews and muslims get the circumsised ones? Would you have to pay for foreskin, or would that just be randomly assigned too?

How do we decide this stuff?
>>
>>6287044
Penis transplantation surgery? That sounds interesting from a medical standpoint but I doubt that it's something that will be commonplace in the case of FTM transsexuals. First you need to find a suitable donor which there aren't many of, at least not in comparison to the amount of FTM transsexuals who'd like such an operation, and then you have the fact that there could be many people who needed such a surgery due to medical reasons that aren't related to transsexualism.
>>
File: tears-in-rain-roy-batty.jpg (198KB, 416x720px) Image search: [Google]
tears-in-rain-roy-batty.jpg
198KB, 416x720px
>>6287044
i got a untainted set of testes and 6 inch dick here. ill donate them to an FTM for euthnasia pls
>>
How long until men with micropeens can buy larger cocks? What will happen to the cuckold industry?
>>
>>6287200
>falling for the brain transplant meme
Are you literally mentally handicapped? Theres so many reasons a brain transplant literally would not work
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.