[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do lesbians exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
This homo says that gay men/culture has existed for thousands of years, but lesbianism is a more new and more fickle thing. Is that right?
>>
>>6284462
I don't think he was being serious he's a notorious pot stirer
>>
>>6284462
his hair used to look so much better
i don't really like his look ever but at least he didn't look like someone perpetually blowing on trump's face
>>
>>6284462
Look up Sappho, most famous lesbian ever. 2500 years ago, and the island she was from gave its name to lesbians, actually. So, nope, that's just males trying to feel superior, once more. The world will be a better place when they learn that they're not.
>>
>>6284485
>he's a notorious pot stirer
Yeah pretty much this but even so I'm amazed some random black lives matters protestors storming on stage, professors threatening to leave the school and the whole shit storm.

How anyone can get upset over him is baffling. He's routinely over the top and a buffoon. Shit, he doesn't even take himself seriously. I expect either mockery, laughter or both going his way. Not some chimpout.
>>
>>6284503
Ah yes, Sappho the "lesbian". She was bisexual at best; operating within a reverse-gendered pederastic context within her poetic classes and among her students. At best she was unique in pursuing a "feminist pederasty" outside of the usual male youth mentored by mature male custom.
>>
>>6284462
You know what hasn't existed for thousands of years? 35yo self loathing bottoms with a fake tan and fake blonde hair.
>>
>>6284517
>She was bisexual at best
>implying any of Milo's examples of thousands of years old gay culture aren't socially bi
>>
Milo is literally the new Ann Coulter
- conservative
- no personality beyond being "unexpectedly" conservative (ann coulter: conservative woman, milo: conservative fag)
- entire career based on provocation and controversy
- think's he's very attractive but he isn't at all

the only real difference between the two is how pathetically defensive Milo gets about his religion.
>>
>>6284544
To some extent he reminds me a bit more of Camille Paglia, Milo styles himself as more intellectual than Coulter, and iirc they both had the same rough education.

And they both say a whole lot of pretty sounding nothing.
>>
>>6284462
milo "please give me back my checkmark im begging you for fucks sake please please" yiannopoulos
>>
>>6284462
"But the thought that I might influence my child towards a lifestyle choice guaranteed to bring them pain and unhappiness–however remote that chance may be–is horrifying to me. That’s why, quite simply, I wouldn’t bring up a child."

"Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get himself off with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental."

"I would love to be cured. Who wouldn't want to be cured? Of course I want to be cured. I've tried to pray the gay away....I'd love to experiment with some of these therapies, not because I think they'll work."

"Gays have been told for 30 years that they were 'born this way'. That's a lie. 'Born this way' was invented by the gay lobby as a run-around of the religious right. The religious right was saying that homosexuality was a sinful lifestyle choice, and then the gay lobby invented the 'gay gene'. They said "we're born this way"....it really has no basis in science at all."

http://youtu.be/YgoyQevEhhQ

Avoid this snarky narcissistic asshole who has risen to prominence thanks to his boundless preening, self-aggrandizement and shameless self promotion in a sad but obvious attempt to gain money and readers and try to convert the internet to his conservatard cult.
>>
>>6284562
The best part of his fit was his fans trying to make the US government force twitter to give him back his checkmark.

>tfw the people crying about muh free speech and muh creeping marxism wanted the government to force a private entity to give a shit about a greek oompa loompa
>>
File: 1448423349804.jpg (121KB, 628x641px) Image search: [Google]
1448423349804.jpg
121KB, 628x641px
>>6284530
/thread
>>
>>6284462
That homo is an English Literature dropout.
>>
That homo is the worlds most desperate attention seeker.
>>
That homo is Veruca Salt who turned out FTM
>>
>>6284544
Except I think coulter is legit conservative, but I really doubt milo is in it for anything other than fame and memes
>>
>>6284544
Milo ain't conservative even if he says so. Half of /lgbt/ would be considered Virgin Mary if guy who openly talks about sucking dick and "just having fun" was conservative.

I don't think he's completely a bad person and it's sweet of him to stand up for the forgotten young men but he is definitely very hungry for attention.
>>
File: weak feeble.gif (2MB, 448x324px) Image search: [Google]
weak feeble.gif
2MB, 448x324px
>>6284791
Certain degrees are absolutely useless, he's better off doing his own business than pursuing such a shitty degree.
>>
>implying women can love anyone but themselves
Lesbianism is the highest form of narcissism.
>>
>>6285163
It's always been a good description of the long term state of the british economy after putting it entirely in the hands of the City. :^)
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
God he's unsettling to look at. He looks like the G-man from Half-Life dipped in mayo.
>>
Good god, what is wrong with his hair?

Also, my only positive thing to say about him is that the event that lead to Trigglypuff introduced me to Christina Hoff Sommers.
>>
>>6284512
milo going to universities and being attacked proves how backwards leftists are when it comes to free speech.
Im right wing and dont agree with everything milo says but he has the right to say it without being attacked by the campus thought police.
He is a professional troll and the left are just making him into a bigger rock star by looking like stupid sjw's
>>
>>6286091
>Professional Troll
This needs to be on his linkedin
>>
>>6284524
This guy probably thought he had a good point but I assure you, if people had access to these things they would have done it. This guy is an utter moron.
>>
>>6286211
>point
>a joke is a point
Are you always that thin skinned?
>>
>>6285581
>opinions
>>
>>6284462
Milo is a retarded attention whore and would say anything for a headline. Gay 'culture' is as new and as fickle as lesbian 'culture'. Homosexual behaviour obviously has existed in both genders forever.
>>
>>6284462
duh
ofc lesbianism isn't real
there is no benis in a couple of dykes and the benis goes into the begina period
no but for real did you see that haircut? wouldnt trust/10.
>>
>>6284462
this asshole was too dumb to get a degree in english of all things, and you want to believe what he says about the history of sexuality?
>>
>>6288134
>Gay 'culture' is as new and as fickle as lesbian 'culture'
eh, not quite true. a lot of the gay stuff came first and then was picked up by lesbians but only by a couple of years difference.
>>
>>6284512
>>6286091
>milo is a professional troll
kek, just reading some of the butthurt triggered posters in this thread alone make me like him
>>
>>6289650
Yes, I'm sure we're all very triggered and not just rather unimpressed by Chios Rastapopoulos' ebin rl tantrums.
>>
>>6289244

It doesn't mean you don't have the capability. England degrees are structured to make you drop out. 2 pointless years and the last one gets interesting with a personal project.
>>
>>6289662
you sound mad familia
>>
>>6289650
Yes, I'm totally sure we're just "triggered" and not that we just disagree with some of what he has to say....
>>
>>6289662
how are his tantrums any different than any run of the mill lgbt-activist's tantrums?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y
I can see what he's doing. He stands as the savior for lonely straight virgin boys who fall for him. This is harem building.
>>
>>6289824
I always figured that's what moot was trying to do with /v/ and /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
He's entertaining at least, the triggering at DePaul was some of his best work.
>>
Milo needs a bbc in his ass maybe then he'll shut the hell up the right wing tops he's been fuckin are leaving him disgruntled I guess old man dick isn't all that good annoying faggot
>>
Milo needs a bbc in his ass maybe then he'll shut the hell up the right wing tops he's been fuckin are leaving him disgruntled I guess old man dick isn't all that good annoying faggot he's not even American the right wingers are desperate they'll literally side with anybody who agrees with them even if its a fag
>>
>>6296152
>>6296173
You are one fucking dumbass

I do find it funny that one faggot is able to trigger people. No wonder he calls himself the dangerous faggot
>>
>>6296173
he constantly jokes about fucking black guys tho
>>
>>6284583
I agree with most of these quotes desu
>>
Speaking as a bi man, I want to see women eat pussy, and there is nothing new under the sun about sex (except robots...maybe). Seeing as how men rule/ruled the planet with their iron fist,even if for some reason it wasn't a thing, men would have made it so. So, your argument being that male culture dominates basically self defeats this line of thinking, as STRAIGHT male culture dominates yours.
>>
>>6289620
Do you mean culture by pride parades and all that? Because lesbians have been disguising themselves and getting married forever.
>>
>>6286091
I'm far left libertarian. I tend to find I agree more with libertarians no matter where they sit on the scale, even the far right ones, much more than I do authoritarians of the left. The whole SJW thing buggs the shit out of me because people refer to them as leftists and not the authoritarian cult that they are. They're practically fascists only with brightly colored hair.
>>
>>6298134
>I want to see women eat pussy
preach
>>
>>6284524
>he's wrong because he is 35

is this actually the best you can do?

why are gays so obsessed with tearing down people older than them? this is not an acceptable thing to criticize someone for.
>>
>>6304566
>implying that's what I said
I guess conspiracy theories taught you to try to read too much into people's words
>>
>>6284544

>true
>subjective
>so?
>subjective

Holy fuck I didn't know that /lgbt/ was a social justice circlejerk
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.