[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Help
>>
Why on earth would you want to tell your family that you crossdress?
>>
Don't involve your family in your sexual fetish. 'Coming out' is for getting a same-sex SO or changing your gender.
>>
mommy I like to wear panties and makeup and super tight jeans with crop tops when I go to the mall.
>>
just put on your mum's best dress. Glam yourself up and when they walk in be like
'Bitch do I look better than you?'
then attempt to seduce your father, grabbing his crotch infront of the family is vital.
if possible also flash a bit of your boipucci.

By asserting your power in your femme form, your family will respect you and your new found confidence.
>>
post pic

and boyboobs if you have them
>>
>>6282263
Can we call them booibs
>>
You don't, you lock your heart away until it's too late to be happy.
>>
>>6282252
/thread

But more seriously, what is your situation? I am gay with some fem-ish aspects, and my parents are the "k just don't be too gay" type.

There is plenty of feminine-looking mens clothing, and as long as it is mens you can be fine. I just got jeans that are skin-tight for men.
>>
>>6282252
That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?
>>
>>6282180
How old are you? Ever had a boyfriend?
>>
>>6282180
coming out with your fetish is a thing? what
>>
>>6283435
i call it my life hunty.
>>
I've been through that. I was crossdressing in my room, and suddenly I felt I couldn't live like this anymore, I went out, entered the living room where my mom was watching tv, I sat next to her, got akward conversation and went back to my room, feeling weird.

But that's how I was feeling in my own family, I didn't have the courage to stay hidden anymore, make sure they will never find my things, always fearing it happens ...

See in your own case, if your parents seems like they would help you with it and it's unbearable the way it is, do it.
If it's not the case, don't, it's useless trouble, and you will move out someday anyway
>>
We'll I'm 18 bi dress up a lot when Moines around shaved smooth never had sex with a guy but I've sucked coco
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.