[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Androgen/ Androgynous general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

File: tilda.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tilda.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
This is basically an experiment. Having spent some time on /femgen/ but having witnessed the infighting between the 'non hormones' vs the 'hormones' camp I've decided to make a safe space for all you basically want to be cute and androgynous/fem by whatever means they choose to take. Consider this like a chill /femgen/
>>
>>6275831
Trannies who want to be full andro instead of full woman allowed?
(Essentialy want to look like andreja pejic)
>>
>>6275850
I'm in the same boat.

I identify as a trans woman but honestly just being some androgynous hybrid thing is much more comfortable because I never get gendered anymore because people don't know how to react.

Great place to be honestly.
>>
This should be the exclusive non-hrt thread, like /cislesgen/.
>>
>>6275881
/cisfemgen/?
>>
>>6275881
>>6275902
can we make this a thing? /femgen/ is fucking unbearable

I want to be cute and feminine but I don't want to act like a flamboyant fairy and/or a girl all the time.
>>
>>6277581
Not sure if facial hair can be andro? Kinda gives it away..
>>
>>6277607
lol i am a woman
>>
>>6277646
>>6277581
>woman
>male pattern baldness
Nice try, hon. 2/10 don't pass as female
>>
>>6275902
>>/cisfemgen/ pls
>>
>>6275881
>This should be the exclusive non-hrt thread
tranny tits are wrong if you're male
>>
>>6277662
>male pattern baldness
>actually am a woman
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 20160523_015845-1.jpg (4MB, 2253x2219px) Image search: [Google]
20160523_015845-1.jpg
4MB, 2253x2219px
This thread is my jam.
>>
>>6277703
Anybody can have tits. Show us the pussy.
>>
>>6277669
you're funny

I'd keep you around so trannies will reee and stay out of here, kek
>>
>>6275881
This should be our thread and non-hormone users should have femgen back.
>>
>>6277754
get a fucking brazillian, holy shit lol.
>>
>>6277776
why bother when no-one fucks me anyway???
>>
>>6275831
Oh shit, is this the non HRT popping SERM worshiping /femgen/ I always wanted?
>>
>>6277759
might as well call this /tittyboigen/
>>
File: wo-man.jpg (335KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
wo-man.jpg
335KB, 1024x1536px
>>6277781
There's someone for everyone out there. Grow some self esteem, stop worrying about finding someone, and be surprised what happens.

See this pic? She's married.
You can find love, too!
>>
>>6277825
this is strange coming from 4chan
thank you
>>
>>6277835
I just want to say you are rightfully an androgynous girl. Your eyebrows are cisman tier and i don't mean that as an insult. Ftm's must be triggered af by you.
>>
>>6277803
I think this is more for people who take hrt and femgen is for non hrt people.
>>
File: 1464384770171.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464384770171.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>
File: 1431453895387.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431453895387.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
>>6277690
agreed
>>
>>6275881
I am Cis, I've always been male, have a dick and say I'm male. My cosmetic preferences don't change that.
>>6277926
>>6277759
I'm not gonna call myself nonbinary or Lump myself with anything like that so nope
>>
>>6277754
EW why is it so open
>>
>>6277825
How do you know she's married?
>>
>>6277960
if this is you anon... hnng
>>
>>6277926
Well, I hope it's separated either way. The person that made this should have made it more clearly one or the other. I know they just want civil discussion between the two but that's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>6277690
Why the fuck u invading Lisbon tard?
>>
>>6279174
So i can buy a shirt with the face of a man who wrote a +500 page non-book about his depression from a sovenir shop.

Don't worry, I've moved on. Lisbon's gr8 tho.
>>
I like this thread. BUMP.
>>
>>6277569
I don't really pass female, but I've always been a butch dyke with a cock. Took me until 25 when alarm bells in my brain finally went off full force, and by that time most of the fire had burnt my female wings.

I was a very girlish boy but as I've grown I became a punk type and now I'm just waiting to fall back into that tattooed, alternative style of right - way living. I can't stand people who think I'm a fairy or a faggot. Like no. I want to be more andro but I'll settle for weirdo male as long as my friends call me she and I can switch voices to suit my environment.

I like my cock but hate it :(

Want hormones but haven't been on them yet.
>>
So, wait, who exactly CAN post in this thread?
>>
>>6284571
I feel like this thread's rules are, "But like, why ARE rules anyways, man?". If you like presenting yourself in a way that makes your gender ambiguous, I presume you're welcome.

I'm known to look andro from the shoulders up, from time to time.
>>
>>6284595
I'm usually interpreted as "whatever the fuck I'm wearing at the time."

Although it's less common now, because I've lost my cell phone too many times, started carrying a satchel everywhere, and now have that screwing everything up.
>>
>>6284619
Isn't it funny that "long-strapped bag" is a female coded thing in some places? Or even, "I want to carry things, but not a full backpack's worth of things, nor an amount of things that would fit in my pockets"? Purses being an exclusively feminine thing is so... arbitrary.
>>
>>6277825
that woman is the worst thing I've ever seen, watching her eat fruit out of the trash on reality TV still kills me to this day
>>
>>6277960
hnnnnnngg
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 720x1280px
Bump
>>
>>6284648
fuck off you pretentious redditor. all gender bullshit is arbitrary, pink and blue, everything, you're not smart
>>
>>6284862
>fuck off you pretentious redditor
I sense a touch of the 'tism.
>>
File: face of a thread killer.jpg (202KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
face of a thread killer.jpg
202KB, 480x640px
Apologies OP. Apparently my selfies are Thread Kill.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
>>6277754
fuckin a
>>
>>6285095
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 960x1280px
Hiiiii
>>
>>6285229
u crossdressing, Red?
>>
>>6285239
Yes indeedy!
>>
>>6275831
Safe spaces don't exist. You should all die.
>>
>>6285274

In the end, we'll all die. Especially you, anon.
>>
>>6285229
you're so cute. this is like my second time saying that a guy. it feels good!!
>>
File: dnll5hl.jpg (571KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dnll5hl.jpg
571KB, 1080x1920px
I know I'm cheating by using the filter. I wish I was prettier
>>
I think this thread would be okay only if cis females are not allowed. I've barely gone through it and it's clear they are a cancer upon the earth, tainting all they touch. I don't want to share a space with any cis grills. Fucking nasty.
>>
>>6289209
Going to add the presence of cis girls removes all the chill. Not to mention almost none of them are truly androgynous.
>>
>>6275831
Androgyne*
>>
>>6289209
>>6289214
anyone should be allowed to post here if they want to, stop being faggots.
>>
>>6289257
No. This will turn the thread to shit and kill the spirit of a "chill femgen".

Part of the entire draw of femgen is the fact that it's full of gay males. Women simply don't have the same issues as us. On top of this women almost never can be androgynous. Most women claiming to be "androgynous" just have short hair but still totally look female. I bet you can't even show me 10 truly androgynous cis women.
>>
>>6289400
dude women look so much more andro than men what the fuck are you on about

also yeah this is clearly supposed to be a chill femgen, can we please send hormone-takers here
>>
>>6290557
Nice, I'm glad you were able to show me some truly androgynous girls to really prove your point.
I'll be heading on back to /femgen/ thank you very much.
>>
>>6275831
OP Here. As I said this is an experiment and next time I create this thread will be a bit more fleshed out.

But yes the main intention is for femgen to have non HRT people and this chill femgen to have HRT users and everyone else.
>>
>>6289400
>that same piece of shit shitting up femgen now trying to shit up androgen

Women are way more successful at androgyny than men
>>
File: image.jpg (604KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604KB, 825x1100px
>>6289400
>>
>>6292110
they are cute, but they'll never have the top tier chest and shoulders
>>
>>6292110
Your dykes mostly look like round little things with too much hair.

Sure you've got a handful of really tall, long limbed and graceful women but they're a distinct minority.
>>
>>6292647
>and androgynous men are a plentiful majority
>>
>>6292724
A significant minority are during their youth. And drugs mean that can become their permanent status quo.

Are you a dyke? Sorry if I came off rude before.
>>
File: tumblr_nxv3odN8EJ1qit937o1_500.jpg (106KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxv3odN8EJ1qit937o1_500.jpg
106KB, 500x748px
>>6292747
>Are you a dyke? Sorry if I came off rude before.
yes

Well, i'm not denying that when girls try to force androgyny they end up looking um.. like pic rel.
but that's not much different from the 200 pound linebackers in makeup that try to pull of androgyny.

a minority of men and women develop truly androgynously and i think the overpowering effects of testosterone, make men a little less likely to pull it off
>>
>>6292119
9 more buddy.
>>6292110
Gimme some proofs broheim.

Also for your information, eunuchs are the femboy masterrace. Men and women don't even come close.
>>
>>6292900
I think the lacking of masculine characteristics caused by being female makes it even more unlikely for them to pull it off. A girl needs to naturally develop some masculine characteristics to pull off androgyny, and that simply does not happen all that often. On top of this they have feminine bone structures which make it more difficult, such as wide hips, being overly short, having small, soft features, etc.

This is compounded by the fact that they have no way to give the masculine features to themselves if they don't have them naturally, without making themselves look like a linebacker in the process.

Many men only need to nuke their testosterone levels to achieve it, or otherwise be lacking in testosterone for whatever reason. It's even easier for a male to pull off the androgynous look than it is for them to go tranny mode, and many men pull off a female appearance with no surgery, sometimes without even hormones.
>>
>>6292620
>implying those aren't top tier chest and shoulders
>implying a chest with tits on it is top tier androgynous when that is a purely female trait
>implying tiny shoulders isn't a female trait
>implying tiny ribcage isn't a female trait

I certainly wouldn't call his chest and shoulders huge either. Androgyny =/= looking identical to a female.
>>
>>6292900
A burly man ape isn't the same thing as a skinny neotenous boy. They're so different they might as well be separate things. You can easily be the later but have to constantly worry about loosing that if you stay nat. I don't think women have such a dramatic divide but then again I'm not one and wouldn't know.

But you're a butch lesbian? Why do you want to be in a thread full of faggots? I thought you guys were really big on running the other letters out and not wanting anything to do with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6293314
Puffy nips are a perfectly legitimate cute boy trait.
>>
is this thread only for guys who want to be andro or is this a thread for androgynes?
>>
>>6293338
No. They are quite literally a secondary sexual characteristic of females. Not that I'm against femboys popping hormones if they want. I'm saying that having tits or puffy nips is a female trait though. If you've got the right shit to balance it out it can be cool. Having true knockers is nearly impossible to balance though. There is a huge difference between puffy nips and outright having boobs, especially ones past A cup.
>>
>>6293343
It's a chill femgen but I guess other mab are welcome?
>>
>>6293364
>>6293343
I'd say it really depends. If someone looks like a female I wouldn't say they belong here, just like if they look like an ogre I wouldn't say they belong here.

At the same time having vagina havers goes against the spirit of what a lot of femboys like being around, which is other gay males like themselves.

I feel like the thread was more intended to get rid of the whole "wahhhh no hormone takers in muh femgen! you're all just trannies in denial even if you don't like your boobs and would hate to crossdress!" thing, which I do support getting rid of. Nothing wrong with modifying your body to become more androgynous or fem/cute.

I do not support females coming in so much because they tend to just look like dykes and not actually androgynous. Furthermore it's not like they can take hormones and become more androgynous because that'd just take them over the edge to looking masculine.

Maybe I'm a little biased with this but I feel like females also bring toxic environments with them, especially when they're les and mixing with gays.
>>
>>6293355
You see them in intersex males like the Klein and P/MAIS ones. So really, it's still an Andro male trait.

I mean I would've rather kept my flat chest but I'm not gonna agonize over minor development.
>>
>>6293396
why do you need 2 femgens srsly?
>>
>>6293396
That's why I said other male at birth. I figure mtfs into andro still have their parts.
>>
>>6293364
>>6293396

well i just ask because i'm on hormones and people gender me as female and stuff, but i don't really feel like a trans woman and i identified as genderqueer for like 3-4 years before ever being on hormones or whatever. and i don't feel like being an androgyne means that you're a feminine boy or masculine girl, i feel like it means you feel like both male or female or neither, and androgyne as a gender identity is a lot different than aesthetically androgynous, and ya. so i just wanna know if it's ok if i post here and if not then i won't invade your space in any way .__.
>>
>>6293403
>intersex = male
Nope.
Sorry.
One is not male when they're intersex. They're intersex when they're intersex, and them titties are still a female secondary sexual characteristic by definition.

>>6293406
I actually am wholly against this general and would rather us stick with just femgen because then we can tell the yeasties to go fuck off with more force.

There's going to be fighting no matter whatever general you make. May as well keep it to /femgen/. The hormone-arguers aren't even that bad, and you can just ignore them or rip them to shreds in debate. I'm not a hormone-taker myself but I still support their inclusion in /femgen/.

t. eunuch masterrace
>>
>>6293421
I identify as a "third gender" sort of thing myself, although I still go with male pronouns and clothing and all of that. I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>6293424
i really wanna know what you look like lol
you're very annoying and obnoxious, i can always tell which posts are yours
>>
>>6293424

>I actually am wholly against this general and would rather us stick with just femgen because then we can tell the yeasties to go fuck off with more force.
ya, but femgen is a general specifically tailored towards boys who want to be feminine, not androgynes or androgynous people in general.
there is a huge difference between wanting to look like a qt fem boy and not feeling like a boy or a girl or wanting to be both. at least imo.
so this shouldn't be an extension of femgen, but rather an extension of gender neutrality in general, right? idk

>>6293439

okie ^__^
um so hi! how are you? what do we do here like do we just make friends with each other and talk about all kinds of things or do we talk about specific things relating to bein andro-ish lol
>>
>>6293474
>you're very annoying and obnoxious, i can always tell which posts are yours
Thank you :DDD

That is truly my intent, to make mad all and also occasionally annoy people whose opinions I do not respect at all because they are utter trash. If my opinions piss you off it's likely because you have no way of defending your own to use as an outlet for your frustration. I really enjoy arguing with people and engaging in debate. So in other words I'd appreciate it if you guys would argue back more and address my points and try to shoot them down.

I'm perfectly capable of being nice and friendly and you likely don't even notice my posting when I'm doing that. I'm even willing to be friendly with you. I have no issues arguing with someone one moment and being buddies the next.

>i really wanna know what you look like lol
For what purpose? haha
>>
File: oh shidd.jpg (151KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
oh shidd.jpg
151KB, 899x528px
>>6293503
This ought to clarify my views on whether non-typical gender identities belong in /femgen/ proper :DDD pic related

I think that femgen is applicable for any androgynous folks who were born male. If this gen keeps existing then I suppose it'd absorb more of the gender-neutral folks but I'll still be posting in both.

I guess the whole point is to talk about whatever you want, just like /gaygen/ is a place for fags to hang out and talk. Topics could include stuff related to being androgynous for sure, but don't need to.
>>
>>6293338
>tranny hormone tits
sorry, andro is flat chested
>>
>>6293424
>>6293424
So my body might have intersex traits, but I was born a male, have a dick, think of myself as a guy and want to be a guy, how am I not male? Tried running on AA alone but it's too unpleasant to be at zero hormones.
>we can tell the yeasties to go fuck off
I don't actually want to run them off though, I'm just confused over why the dykes want to be here when they're usually do nothing but preach about how feminine males are disgusting.

It's just weird, why would you want to be here if the people all disgust you?
>>
>>6288955
You look great!
>>
>>6293560
>So my body might have intersex traits, but I was born a male, have a dick, think of myself as a guy and want to be a guy, how am I not male?
I don't see why not. I was never arguing you can't identify as a guy. I was arguing that tits are objectively a feminine secondary sexual characteristic. I wasn't arguing that having them makes you not a boy.
>Tried running on AA alone but it's too unpleasant to be at zero hormones.
I strongly would advise for anyone doing this to have proper diet and get plenty of calcium and vitamin-D. It does help a lot with the various issues of low-t and no e.
>It's just weird, why would you want to be here if the people all disgust you?
Putting words in my mouth here, essentially. I don't find most of the people here disgusting. I find vagina-havers disgusting, particularly in a mental sense. I think that this thread should not exist and us androgynous male-born people of all kinds belong in femgen.
>I'm just confused over why the dykes want to be here when they're usually do nothing but preach about how feminine males are disgusting.
It's because females typically crave attention, dyke or not, and this general gives them another avenue for it.
>I don't actually want to run them off though
I do, because I've had too many negative experiences from sharing spaces with them.

Don't assume I'm against hormone takers. I am most certainly not. I just will call female secondary sexual characteristics what they are when I see them, and as I said earlier, they can be used as a tool in androgyny but in excess they push the envelope too much.
>>
>>6293514
>For what purpose? haha

cause i bet you're ugly
>>
>>6293582
Lmao. Sounds like you're petty as fuck, you should be ashamed of yourself.

So no matter how I look you'll probably just insult me. I'd rather keep my picture posting anonymous for true objectivity.
>>
>>6293580
>Putting words in my mouth here, essentially. I don't find most of the people here disgusting. I find vagina-havers

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the dykes. And they do seem pretty clear in the 'fem males are disgusting point'.

So really, I'm just wondering why dykes want anything to do with a place full of people who disgust them?
>>
>>6293594
Ahhh I see.

I have no idea really, but I'll stick with my assumption that they just want attention hahaha
>>
>>6293580
>too many negative experiences
Elaborate?

They do kinda seem pushy. Maybe that's cause they face much less stigma over their sexuality and version of androgyny. Maybe it's easy to be all high and mighty and preachy over wrongdoers when you've never had to be afraid.
>>
>>6293591
>Sounds like you're petty as fuck, you should be ashamed of yourself.

i mean are you kidding me
check your previous posts
>>
>>6293614
Lmao.

>I disagree with you
>therefore you must be ugly!

Resoundingly excellent logic there my friend. You truly are a master debater.
>>
>>6293608
>They do kinda seem pushy. Maybe that's cause they face much less stigma over their sexuality and version of androgyny. Maybe it's easy to be all high and mighty and preachy over wrongdoers when you've never had to be afraid.
That does make a lot of sense actually, wouldn't be surprised if that's behind a lot of their behavior.
>Elaborate?
Just them always acting superior and as if they are God's gift to the world. Horrible attitude. Unfriendly. Argumentative in a fallacious way. Derailing things with their androphobia. So on and so forth.
>>
>>6293620
Obtain some reading comprehension, that wasn't my point

i'm just assuming you're ugly because i just bet you are for some reason, just a feeling.

I was telling you to check how petty and fickle you are towards women and non femboys in all your other posts
>>
>>6293737
No, you simply told me to read my posts and made no points whatsoever. I bet you're ugly. See how easy and pointless that is to say? It means nothing. You don't like me. So for that reason you want me to be ugly because you are petty.

My posts aren't petty, I actually lay out lines of reasoning which you have done nothing to disprove. You are the petty one, because you're going purely off of your fee fees.

Sorry I hurt your fickle little feelings then? Kek
>>
>>6293793
>No, you simply told me to read my posts and made no points whatsoever.
>My posts aren't petty

you obviously understand what point i was trying to make, as you detail it in the second line. We were never even arguing over anything to begin with, i was just making an observation of you

also you're getting all defensive because you know i'm right ;^)
>>
>>6293737
>>6293821
Not them but you don't seem like you've got the high ground either.
>I was telling you to check how petty and fickle you are towards women and non femboys in all your other posts
I honestly don't have a problem with mtf, FtM and even women being here, but lest be honest.

You look at stuff lesbians do here and you'll see they're every bit as petty and hateful towards effeminate males or pretty much anyone who isn't them. So why would you want to come here when it's full of people you hate?

You have no ground to condemn others but you're going and getting on your high horse again.
>>
>>6293821
Lol whatever fag. My face was up in the catalog for quite some time. I have no worries about my looks.
>>
>>6293899
>You look at stuff lesbians do here and you'll see they're every bit as petty and hateful towards effeminate males or pretty much anyone who isn't them. So why would you want to come here when it's full of people you hate?

really? always seemed the other way around to me
>>
>>6292110
all women have to do is cut their hair short and wear men's clothes
>>
>>6293899

So, are you basically saying anyone who isn't a lesbian is ok in your book?
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 960x1280px
Feeling like I should just embrace my femininity more, accept who I am .I sometimes hear people whisper "was that a boy?" to each other as I walk past them in public. IT almost made me cry once, lol.
>>
>>6293985
No, then they just look like dykes.
They don't look androgynous at that point unless they already had just the right masculine features to them.
>>6293969
>really? always seemed the other way around to me
t. lesbian

It really would be best for all of us to stick to our own kind. We don't fucking mix man.
>>
File: success.png (13KB, 678x165px) Image search: [Google]
success.png
13KB, 678x165px
>>6293907
>>6293821
Not going to post face because I prefer to keep anonymity and don't want some bitter spiteful cunt rearing their head every time I post myself, but to give you an idea of my general appearance, pic related. I got this comment and I get many like it. Also lots of "aaaaaah sissy" among that crowd.

Trust me, I belong here.
>>
>>6293969
That would be really odd considering the shit they give everyone. You simply need to look at anything they write in their threads, or any general thread here, can't go for more than a sentence without calling everyone who isn't them disgusting. They're preachy high priests IRL too, every other letter is wrong doers by their book.
>>6294011
Anyone really, I'm sure there's plenty of cool lesbians too.

I'm just questioning why the lesbians who hate everyone else and want to keep them away would ever want to mingle with us.

Wouldn't they be happier in their own superior clique?
>>
>>6294031
>was that a boy?
are you female?
>>
>>6294176
>brow ridge
>shadow

Yes.
Not that they look bad at all.
>>
>>6294183
By "yes" I meant to say they're male. My bad.
>>
>>6277754
its fine as is honest
>>
>>6294176
nah, im a male, 20yo
>>
>>6275831
Idk if this is the place to ask this but to any males wear female pants?
I'm 5'4" and have a big butt, and buying skinny jeans is a nightmare because boys sizes suck and they do not stretch enough. Are girl's jeans a good substitute? Do they have real pockets?
>>
>>6294242
Are you fucking kidding me? Here is what is wrong with it.
>hair
>roast beef curtians i.e. 6 pound flaps
>it's a fucking vagina
>teehee i grew hair am i androgynous now teeheehee look at my cooter
>>
>>6294169
Lol, I have few insights about lesbians, androgynous or not. They're a cluster of people I typically stay away from, and most involvement I've had with them feels like trying to mix oil and water.

However, I can tell you that I've been in multiple situations where a lesbian and and a gay guy have argued about whether I'm a girl or a boy and who should start flirting with me, and it's hilarious to watch them do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x905px
>>6294282
>Tfw anon is the boku
>>
>>6277754
i like that this is still here
>>
>>6294451

One: what manga is that?
Two: Oh god, it's accurate as fuck.
>>
>>6294253
you have to tailor your own pockets on girl jeans but it's so worth it
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.