[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trial HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1463590782081.jpg (94KB, 1125x897px) Image search: [Google]
1463590782081.jpg
94KB, 1125x897px
how many months can you go trial hrt without having to worry about getting a gynecomastia-operation?

just got prescribed 50mg androcur and 6mg estrofem :)
>>
>>6272893
>starting at 6mg
>>
At 6mg? Maybe 3 weeks.
>>
>>6272912
>>6272925
is that really that high? im from germany i can screencap the email my endocrinologist sent me about faxing my chemist's shop (apotheke, excuse my bad english lol) the prescription.
>>
>>6272936
Du solltest nicht mit 6mg anfangen. Das ist ja nur gewöhnlich am Ende. Ich empfehle dir entweder 1mg oder 2mg erstens. Nach ein paar Monate kannst du ein bisschen mehr nehmen, sehst du? Viellecht ein monat mit 1mg, zwei monate 2mg, dann 4mg etc. Es kommt darauf an, ob du sogar 6mg benötigen wirst. Viele Menschen finden, dass sie die richtige Ebene nur mit 4mg haben. Sprich jedoch mit deinem Arzt. Der Prozess soll langsam und allmählich sein.
>>
>>6273014
uhm oke? der meinte dass er das immer so macht o.o.

danke für die aufklärung :)

falls jemand noch was sagen will dann gerne nur zu ^^
>>
>>6273014
Halts maul, Schlampe. Du bist kein Arzt.
>>6273022
Hoer bitte dein Arzt an, und nicht die Leute auf dem Internet.
>>
>>6273040
okay. lol.
öhm? also wie lange gehts mit 6mg denn nun bis ich eine gynäkomastie-operation haben muss?^^
>>
>>6273040
lol oke nimm 6mg dann anzufangen und geniess dein kegeltitten.
>>
File: SERM guide.png (926KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
SERM guide.png
926KB, 1600x1334px
>>6273051
Wenn du unsicher bist solst du nicht anfangen :/

My German sucks because I haven't really used it in like 5 years so I'm going to continue on in English.
You came this far, you probably are the real deal and would like it. Take the meds and if you ever get uncomfortable with the tit development levels then quit. Odds are you'll just wind up with some lasting nipple development if you were to quit at the 6 month mark. Nothing horrible, probably. Then again it really varies from person to person. You could be okay quitting 6 months in, or maybe you'd be fucked by 2 months. Who knows. There is no solid answer we can give you.

My advice is to just take it all and you'll probably figure out whether you want to stay on it within the first 2-3 months.

If you never wind up passing you can probably just live as a qt femboy and keep taking the meds.

Alternatively you could forgo the estrogen for now and get SERMs instead, but I wouldn't do it myself just because it is not as well-known. Still, it'll prevent boob growth while still acting like estrogen. It's an option for you.
>>
>>6273095
Sorry but I do 10mg :DDD
Per week. Injected.
Beats the shit out of the oral pills, I'll tell you that much mein Freund.
>>
>>6273051
sprich erstmal mit deinem arzt, aber man muss nicht arzt sein, um zu wissen, dass 6mg direkt am anfang geht gar nicht.
>>
>>6273123
No. You're purely following memes.

You are not an experienced endocrinologist. You have no right to act like it's common knowledge when all it really is is a meme. Plenty of endos start people out at higher dosages like that, and people still wind up just fine. They don't need to ramp it up, it's a myth. It's just a meme.
>>
>>6273139
My experience with hrt is a meme then?
The fact that I've never had to go over 4mg is a meme?
Exercising caution and prudence in taking these sorts of substances is folly?
People are more prone to blood clots and shitty conetits when they start at way too high a dosage without gradual increasing. You don't need to be an endocrinologist, it's common knowledge amongst anyone who is on hrt.
>>
>>6273238
>My experience with hrt is a meme then?
Yes, it fits the memes.
>The fact that I've never had to go over 4mg is a meme?
Yes, it fits the memes.
>Listening to totally uninformed people on the internet who think that what applies to them and was done for them will apply for everyone is folly?
Yes.
>People are more prone to blood clots and shitty conetits when they start at way too high a dosage without gradual increasing.
[Citation needed]
You do actually need to be an endocrinologist to make any sort of credible statement on the matter. The least you could do is present some form of evidence to support your argument, however you present nothing but the same shit that's repeated on tranny spaces of the web repeatedly (i.e. memes) without anything to really back it up.

My own anecdotal evidence contradicts yours.
I use 10mg/week injected, which is much more effective than oral pills.
I started out at a high dose, and I don't have cone tits. Your genetics will determine whether you wind up with cone-tits or not. Plus even those who end up with cone tits often wind up evening out as the years progress.
Blood clotting risk is still relatively low especially in younger people, even at high doses. If injecting, it's even lower.
To believe in a one-size-fits-all approach is simply retarded.
>>
>>6273317
The whole point of my posts has been for OP to understand that there is no harm in starting low and increasing gradually, especially since they don't want gyno. That's literally it. But hey, fuck me for even showing concern, right?
>>
>>6273379
>acts like it's insane to start off with a high dose
>later acts like it was okay the whole time after being ripped a new one
k
>>
>>6273851
>jerks off to self in mirror
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.