[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Well?
>>
>>6272003
You're right.

You should just use the disabled bathroom, because that's what you really are.
>>
>>6272030
>implying handicap stalls aren't still in men's and women's bathrooms
What is with this logic? You still have to go into a gendered bathroom unless it's a single room which are usually for both (like in everybody's houses)
>>
>>6272030
>retarded is now a gender

Who's retarded now?
>>
>separate but equal
>any options other than just shut the fuck up about it is equal to literal potty police

I really dont know what the end result of any of this is other than fuck trannies, and its ending in fuck lesbos
>>
>>6272003
That was the argument i made, when i first heard about this.

>dum laws pass
>cis men claim to be trans men
>skip the party city shopping trip
>just walk into the womens room as they are
>>
>>6272407
Nah, retarded as in mentally deranged.
>>
The bathroom bill has never been about protecting women. It's sole purpose is to discriminate against trans women.
>>
>>6272484
>butthurt tranny detected

I see it coming
10 years from now we have the mens restroom, the womens restroom, the transmens restroom, transwomens restroom, the gender neutral furry restroom, the genderfluif bisexual giraffe restroom and one restroom for the mentally deranged
>>
>>6272724
>no handicap restroom
Are you implying they have started die feuer?
>>
>>6272003
We want them to use the male bathrooms so we can see their cute little feminine penises.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>6272030
>>6272480
>>6272724
>lord commander of bathroom safety
>>
>>6272003
This is retarded, I thought the whole point of being trans was that you feel like you are a girl even though you are a guy or vice versa. Having separate 'trans' bathrooms wont make them feel special, it will only make them feel even more alienated and remind them that they aren't 'normal'. Basically destroys the point of being passible when someone sees them walk in there too. How the hell is that gonna work anyways? Everyone using it will be like ninjas waiting for no one to be around before they go in.
>>
>>6272724
Are you stupid?
What other reasoning do you have behind this bathroom bill? The safety of women and children is not a concern, it's only fear-mongering conspiracy theorists like you perpetrating hatred and violence.
>>
I'm not from america so please correct me if i'm wrong, but can't women carry a firearm with them if they fear so much about their safety?
>>
>>6272790
And what rapist in the world stops before a toilet booth when he sees that it's a women's restroom and thinks "Hmm, nope I'm not allowed in here, I better stay out of here"

If I was a rapist and wanted to rape a woman, I'd be willing to enact a crime anyway so I'd give no fucks about where I rape her but only would I want to keep the risk low of being caught in the act, which, in all honesty, is near impossible in a public restroom
>>
>>6274759
Women _can_ carry firearms but most women don't want to. Especially in urban areas (some of which make guns illegal).
>>
The solution is simple.

Use the disabled toilets. Anywhere that has public toilets is legally required to have a disabled toilet. The disabled toilets are roomier and generally cleaner. The only downside is the rare event where an actual disabled person wants to use toilet while you are using the facilities and that look you get from them when you walk out. If they harangue you, just say you are claustrophobic.
>>
>>6272003
you're retarded. someone post the fucking pdf full of important survey doing people on violence and rape that show that mtfs are less likely to rape you than other women.
>>
>>6274925
that toilet doesn't have to be in it's own room dumbass. lots of places just put it at the back of either restroom. it's always the bigger stall.
>>
>>6274862
theyre not worried about rape, theyre just irrationally hating trans people and therefore don't want them anywhere near them while they feel voulnerable. women are so pee shy. I am too but fuck, they take it to a retarded level.
>>
>>6275035
Transpeople should always use the handicapped restrooms since they're mentally handicapped
>>
>>6272030
That took about as fast as I expected.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.