[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrequited love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1451594957181.jpg (667KB, 2445x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1451594957181.jpg
667KB, 2445x1392px
'Sup /lgbt/, I don't really go on this board, but I've got a problem. Last summer, I ended up falling for a guy who was rather supportive of me emotionally and I've had a crush on him for nearly a year now, thing is he's in a sort of on and off relationship. I'm not sure what to do, I'd never had a thing for a guy before this and I'd never even been the one to fall for someone first, I ended up confessing to him at like 2am one night and he's chill with it but, what do you do to deal when the person you love doesn't love you back? How do you cope?
>>
File: 1443234421362.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443234421362.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Anybody?
>>
This is a slow board. And when someone doesn't love you back you move the fuck on with your life. Pining away doesn't help anything. Plenty of people in the world, you'll find someone if you try.
>>
>>6259743
>How do you cope?

Alcohol. Lots of alcohol. Sleeping pills if you've got the good stuff.
>>
>>6259743
I felt the same way about this cute femboy I knew for years. When I finally had the courage to ask him out, he just used me, lied, cheated and broke my heart. I'm not saying your guy is the same, but don't try to force it. Just move on.
>>
>>6259743
I've got somewhat the same problem but I just don't want to tell him as we're very good friends in our own way and we live far apart but first met in real life. The thing is he's dropped some things that could be taken as hints (like saying "night love you" "Nvm that's kind of wierd just joking" in a text) but passed as jokes and when we got together to hang out after not seeing eachother irl for a long time the first thing he does when nobody else is around is give me this long ass hug. Whenever we hang out we end up being really clingy and in the last night before I have to leave we both burst into tears over how long we'll be apart

Thing is 1. He's really well known for being somewhat overly funny and 2. Sometimes has a really wierd sexual sense of humour so you don't really know if he's joking or not. He also comments about hot girls sometimes but it's possible he's either bi (Its possible I am so nothing against) tries to pass for straight (for obvious reasons) or he just doesn't really know
>>
>>6259743
Every night I can feel my leg... My arm, even my fingers. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost, won't stop hurting.
>>
Bump
>>
>>6259743
You learn to love yourself first. And then you realize that somebody isnt worth your time if they aren't going to love you back in the way you want. Its hard to accept it sometimes but it will serve you well in the long run.
>>
File: 9316.jpg (131KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
9316.jpg
131KB, 650x500px
>>
File: 1421701926065.jpg (963KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1421701926065.jpg
963KB, 2550x3509px
>>
>>6268457
I want to cuddle with big boss
>>
>>6270936
He lost his Dick, you know... There is a reason he had to be cloned...
>>
>>6259743
Find a cool hobby to get your mind off him. When i feel depressed i go back to making chain mail. Work keeps me distracted. Any type of work
>>
>>6271605
It was because he was sterile
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.