[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 50

this time for real

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and youtube tutorials
▶/Femgen/ Skype Group: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.

Old Thread: >>6230626
>>
>>6252068
First for eunuch masterrace.
>>
1st for butt-blasted mods
>>
>>6252080
h-have... a-are... you?
>>
>>6252090
Yeah basically. I still have the balls but they are shriveled, shrunken, and useless. Without hormones. Without sperm production. Same thing as if they were cut off of me.
>>
>>6252068
THEY LOOK SO YOUNG REEE
GET OUT PEDOS REEEE
>>
>>6252111
ummm?
this is a wrestling match, why does it matter how old they are?
>>
>>6252109
>Without hormones
but how?

I mean, mine are small to begin with but they still function
>>
File: kawaii.gif (407KB, 556x441px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.gif
407KB, 556x441px
Sorry I fucked up with a death edition!

How is everyone tonight?
Anyone looking forward to Overwatch?
Only 2 hours!
>>
>>6252085
Did they ban us for posting our topless male chests again?
>>
>>6252136
you are forgiven
>decent
>nope
>>
>>6252137
No, they literally deleted the one active /femgen/ and another shitposter grinch meme thread that was "competing" with it because we had "too many generals" while mtfg has like 11 in the catalog.

...I liked the glasses op better...
>>
>>6252134
Infection spread to my balls. It got very bad. Imagine like, big, red, swollen, extremely painful, skin flaking, blood-from-your-dick status. After the infection cleared from antibiotics, my balls began to atrophy. I went back to the doctor when I noticed them shrinking among other things. I'm sterile, and produce extremely little testosterone, and my balls are permanently toast. They just got too damaged.

I haven't taken testosterone replacement yet, either. It's been like 2.5 years or so without.
>>
>>6252162
rip your bloodline
>>
File: 1433397338693.gif (339KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433397338693.gif
339KB, 274x200px
he takes his job VERY seriously
>>
File: 1429312201778.jpg (157KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1429312201778.jpg
157KB, 500x708px
>>6252162
were you fem before this?

or did it like change you
>>
File: filthyscum.png (542KB, 541x405px) Image search: [Google]
filthyscum.png
542KB, 541x405px
>>6252176
did you just assume xis/xers gender?
>>
>>6252177
>or did it like change you
I wanted kids, a family, a normal life. Was going to off myself at first, decided to instead opt for a slow suicide via doing nothing about my condition. Wouldn't even consider it suicide. I'm just letting nature run its course. I've come to enjoy my life again in many ways, with time.
>>
File: reee.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>6252174
>caring about bloodlines
straight man detected, get out breeder reeee
>>
>>6252152
fuck off faggit
>>
>>6252224
maybe start taking estrogen? you can still be a pretty femboy :3
>>
>>6252224
b-but you were a gay/bi femboy?
>>
>>6252240
Why would I fuck off, dear?
It's not nice to be mean to other people... :3
>>
>>6252152
I liked glasses too. Don't feel like blaming mtfg, this shit had nothing to do with them.
>>
>>6252252
I was a mostly straight, but slightly bi. Average male in appearance. Now I am almost exclusively homo, not that I even have much of a sex drive to begin with. Also femboy in appearance now, if anything the truest form. Lacking testosterone looks while also lacking estrogen looks.
>>6252242
I don't know. I've minorly considered it because I don't really see the point taking testosterone and becoming like I used to be again, when I'll just be sterile and not even a real man anyway because of non-functional balls. What is the point even? Having such a low sex drive has also grown on me and it even helps me feel better about what happened, in that I just don't really think about sex that much. I combat osteoporosis through diet, exercise, and supplements for now. I do still have some joint pain and such, particularly in my hips, knees, and hands. I'm not really sure how I want to move forward.
>>
>>6252268
of course it's not their fault, it's just frustrating that the mods killed an "active" (lol femgen) thread for no reason.
>>
>>6252068
>op has pedo image
rip thread
>>
>>6252068
aw man, they took the pic off
>>
Eh
Shit.
>>
File: laughing pikachu.gif (1MB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pikachu.gif
1MB, 660x400px
rip picture

Anyone go full girlmode out in public?
I have no intentions of becoming a tranny but I have to say its fun confusing people
>>
>>6252340
sometimes if i'm in a place that is both very safe and i have relative anonymity i'll go full andro

>>6252238
i donated to a sperm bank once
my genes will live on
>>
>>6252340
if I did that someone on the street would give me an SRS for free
>>
>>6252348
>i donated to a sperm bank once
>my genes will live on
Oh my god lol what a schmuck.

You realize they can come after you for child support, right? Isn't that fucked up? How would you feel if that happened?

It's not even a guarantee that your genes will live on. Your sperm could already be useless. Maybe nobody even wanted it in the first place.
>>
>>6252253
>dear
>:3
you answered your own question
>>
File: whats that.gif (904KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
whats that.gif
904KB, 500x282px
>>6252348
Likewise, I live in a pretty good area for it

>>6252349
That sounds great! Really convenient!
>>
>>6252366
you can offer to be paid less in exchange for complete anonymity
>>
>>6252451
But did you/he?
>>
>>6252309
>>6252224
Sorry if I sound like a little depressive fuck lol.

I'm much more okay than I used to be for the record. I like being this cute thing that gets taken care of and gets attention. I've lost a lot of ambition but I feel very cozy and comfy where I'm at, and I'm okay with existing like this. I don't really have worries in life anymore, so that's good. I just chill and live the neet life to the max mooching off my BF.
>>
File: fam.png (415KB, 452x507px) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
415KB, 452x507px
>recently started dating a guy I like
>he's "bi" (c'mon son)
>he dated only girls so far
>I'm his first guy

How do I make this experience more pleasurable for him?
>>
>>6252623
fuck him like a girl
>>
>>6252623
Sugg his benis like a champ. Girls are horrible at sucking dick. It'll be easy for you to surpass all of them and become his best blowjob ever, but you should still put in full effort and do your best. Plus it's fun. Get into it while you're doing it, same with any sex act.

Just show him how boys are the superior partners compared to girls. With girls there is always this divide. You're always at odds with them on some level. They are demanding, high maintenance and will need the guy to act like a provider. With boys it's different. You can get truly close. You can have true bonding, there is no divide, you get so much closer with boys than you do with girls. Plus they are even your very best friend at the same time as being an intensely romantic lover.
>>
>>6252788
should I act extra girly around him?
>>
>>6252818
Only if thats something hes into, it'll be awkward but you might want to ask
>>
>>6252870
eh, I guess you're right

also, is succ better or anal?
>>
>>6252818
if you've already got him interested, just act the same way you've been acting.

>>6252979
succ for now. anal later on once he's been taken under your spell.
>>
https://join.skype.com/DCRsoDe2gL1E

bithreadly reminder to join the group if you're a fem enough fag
>>
>>6253465
Can I join and LARP as a femboy if I'm a manly man?
>>
>>6253602
Do it and make one of us your bitchboi
>>
Can someone add me to the /Femgem/ skype group: I'm pressx_2continue
>>
>>6252788
Is any of this true
why would boys be better to date
>>6252818
as a straight maybe bi guy, yeah i think its better
>>
>>6254500
boys know more about pleasuring dicks, yaknow
>>
anyone here into tomboyish not-really-passing-but-not-awful mtfs? just curious :3
>>
>>6254547
I've been with one a couple years. She's about 4 years deep in hormones, still boymode, but the only thing stopping her from passing are clothes and voice. She was more in the not-really-passing-but-not-awful camp when we first met. Now she has a very nice body underneath the clothes. Also a very cute dick that I love to suck. She's actually moving closer and closer towards topping me, I can't fucking wait. I'm a butt virgin ;_;
I should have gotten pounded before falling in love with a tranny.
>>
>>6252818
I act effeminate around my bf but not flamboyant, if that makes sense. Feminine but not fabulouth.
>>
>>6254500
>>6254503
>spend most of your life jerking yourself off
>women have like 1% of the experience
legit a woman just stroked my dick really carefully like it was gonna break if she gripped it. she asked "but won't that hurt?" when i asked her to go faster.
>>
>>6254547
>>6254570
How do you distinguish boy mode mtf from femboys?
>>
>>6254612
I know this might seem tumblr-tier but you can just ask for their preferred pronouns.
>>
>>6254612
Great question. It's all in their behavior and feelings and attitudes. She feels like shit about not being a grill while I feel awesome because I'm in this androgynous zone very much confusing the shit out of everyone and just being this cute boygirl thing. Exactly what I wanted pretty much. She also has a bunch of girl clothes at home, I have none that I wear, and I hate wearing them. Hair is another thing, I have mine styled more androgynously, she has hers more feminine.
>>
Would any femfags want to fuck there masc BF's ass? Im not really fem but I have a really thick pale ass from sports and I feel like it goes to waste. I don't even think I'll enjoy anal
>>6254600
I feel like gays just say this argument to entice straight guys, but I guess I won't know until I try it.
>>
>>6254711
>I feel like gays just say this argument to entice straight guys, but I guess I won't know until I try it.
I'm not trying to entice anyone though, just saying that my personal experiences have been that way. Though I haven't had many partners of either gender.
>>
are you all traps or just cute feminine looking boys (not on meds etc)?
sorry if it sounds rude, it was not my intention

also i recently started to think that guys can be better partners and >>6252788 said what i wanted to know
>>
>>6255195
a lot of the dudes here on HRT don't want to touch girls' clothes, I wouldn't call that a "trap" per se
>>
>>6255195
judging from the skype group it's a near dead-even split on taking meds and not taking meds. of those taking meds, only one is on SERMs (the group owner) while the rest are on estrogen.
>>
>>6255195
the goal is definitely to look like a feminine boy and not like a transsexual
>>
>>6255280
just rock the boobs senpai, it's cute and I still see you as guys
>>
>>6255284
yeah but you aren't everyone and i wouldn't enjoy having breasts
>>
>>6255314
how's the summer sun treating you
>>
what do boy boobs feel like, does anyone have a good picture of good ones
>>
>>6255263
sooo is there anything that more preserves the look rather than feminizing like estrogen?
>>
>>6255334
strange considering it's 2am there
i would've thought you'd correct me
and then i could chide you about not living in japan yet
remember me? maybe i could jog your memory a bit.
http://lichess.org/GxzQQKdS
>>
>>6255346
SERMs do that pretty well
but then again most guys around 18 are pretty distinguishably male so you'd want to go on E for a bit to get more androgynouns and then SERMs later to remove any breast tissue and preserve
>>
>>6255195
I've been on HRT for a year and wearing girl clothes makes me feel disgusting and ashamed.

I just consider myself a boy
>>
>>6255353
Are those safe to take alone? I might get a low dose of E, as my doctor has already referred me.
>>
>hrt made me unable to just jack off

Its just kind of numb... I have to use a dildo or a vibrator or something every time i want to get off

Smh desu lads you tricked me
>>
>>6255357
flattered! maybe later then.
>>6255363
with an antiandrogen and without estrogen or not at all, anon.
>>
>>6255397
is there a guide more geared towards this? i don't wanna go full-on trans, can't transition in my household.
>>
>>6255341
soft yet perky with firm tender lumps behind the nipples
>>
>>6255395
>Its just kind of numb... I have to use a dildo or a vibrator or something every time i want to get off
While I do like using vibrators and dildos a lot, I still totally can get off with my dick. I get what you mean by "kind of numb" but that feeling passes when I get pretty aroused and hard. I feel like personal arousal and interest is more important after starting hrt than it was before. Perhaps now you're just more into buttsex than you are with your benis, and so benis stimulation doesn't really get much done for you.
>>
File: 789514894.png (42KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
789514894.png
42KB, 424x213px
>>6255257
>>6255280
>>6255358
that sounds pretty good
thanks for your answers
>>
i had a pretty gay night
>>
>>6255257
>>6255358
This desu senpai
>>
>>6255924
Cool. deets?
>>
my boyfriend is super nice~
>>
>>6256751
My boyfriend is literally a huge faggot
>>
>>6256763
my boyfriend is a masc southern dude
who likes calling me "faggot"
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 485x1384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 485x1384px
>>6256763
>literally
So his body catches fire?
>>
who else plays around with cam sites
>>
>>6256893
How often do you get pic related?
>>
>>6256784
No, but he is massively homosexual.
>>
>>6256955
not often
I get gendered feminine in public by strangers
i used to live in redneck country and men would tip their hats at me
>>
>>6257016
That guy has bigger boobs than you lol
>>
File: oboroxtwins.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oboroxtwins.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
Hey fellow cute dudes I want some clarifications on this

Is there such a thing as "just a bit" of HRT?

I really don't want or need a lot of the advantages or side effects of the average HRT regimen.

Would just being on 0.5mg Fin + 1mg estrofem even do something in the long run? What should I expect?
>>
>>6257048
Not unless you block with Bicalutamide or something. That's honestly more important if you want to keep the status quo.

Low dose e can go along with that.
>>
>>6257063
Yo different dude but I heard bica doesn't block DHT

Does this mean you'd still get like body hair and male pattern balding
>>
>>6257063
I heard Bica doesn't block T but rather just most of it's effects, so it would be prefered more for femboys than for trans, unlike spiro, is that correct?

I still want to keep fin because balding would be bad though, would doing both of them be bad or something?

>>6257077
That's why I want to keep my precious fin
>>
How do you all know if people in stores and stuff are calling you "ma'am", or "man" like you're a hippie?
>>
>>6257077
You heard wrong.
Bicalutamide blocks the entire androgen receptor complex. It gets pulled into the cell basically. So DHT has no chance of binding with it. Bicalutamide actually has a reputation of being extremely good at removing body hair and preventing male pattern baldness.
>>
>>6257084
>I heard Bica doesn't block T
dumbest shit I heard today
>>
>>6257085
Fuggg. I get this so much. Or people just avoid using such words all together. Sometimes they overemphasize "SIR" like I'm a tranny or something and even give a shit lmfao. Probably kills them to see me entirely unaffected.
>>
Does bicalutamide fuck with my erections and semen?
I'd like to keep my dick working and masturbate daily
>>
>>6257086
But I researched it and apparently a lot of people are saying you should couple bica with finasteride or avodart to avoid MPB
>>
>>6257123
A lot of people are uninformed retards. Go try bicalutamide. You -will- notice vast reduction in body hair and zero male pattern balding, unless you're not taking enough.
>>
I know this has nothing to do with anything but does anyone else have tons of small black spots all over their body?
I've always had it and it's really annoying, will HRT or BicaSERMs have any effect on it?
>>
>>6257085
>Go inside to pay for my pizza carryout
>"It'll be just a moment (m'am/man)"
>Can't tell which one he said but smile anyways
>>
>>6257131
I also heard it takes F O R E V E R to notice any changes. I've been on spiro for 8 months, will some of my changes revert for a few months if i switch to bica, because it doesn't kick in for a few months apparently? Or will it block test straight away, taking over from spiro
>>
>>6257168
for the last time, you heard wrong you dumb fucking swine
>>
>>6257171
Kill yourself
>>6257168
Are you on spiro only?
>>
>>6257171
o-okay

So it'll take over just fine? No dips?
>>6257176
Spiro and Progy t b h
>>
>>6257131
What is "enough"?
>>
>>6255421
>>6257131
Don't know if bica actually stops dht well.

Best take fin too
>>
>>6257274
It does. If you or he had actually done your research you would see that it is scientifically proven to prevent DHT from triggering the receptors.
>>
>>6257274
>>6257286
Whoever is right doesn't really matter as there is very little risk in taking a bit of both, as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>6257048
A good below average regimen would be
>low bicalutamide dosage (12mg every two days)
>0,5mg or 1mg of daily fin
>and 1mg E per week just to avoid hormonal problems

Actually no, I'm just pulling this out of my ass but it does sound good in theory.
>>
>>6257365
I'm going to follow this and if I die it will be your fault
>>
>>6257302
Yeah except you're forgetting that fin makes most people more emotionally volatile. On top of this you want to be taking as few medications as possible, especially in this scenario where fin will be doing absolutely nothing for you, just giving you all the negative side effects with none of the positive ones and fucking up your endocrine system even further.
>>6257302
whatsthepoint/10

That probably won't even have you seeing much in the way of positive effects, and on top of it half assing it is just going to fuck your endocrine system up more than going all the way. 1mg estrogen per week won't even do anything to you at all unless you inject it, and even then, that's like 10% the typical weekly dosage for injected estrogen.
>>
>>6257365
Lower than average dosage combined with longer time between doses will probably make this do next to nothing.
He did ask for a below average regime but I'm not sure if this will anything at all.
>>
>>6257412
I'm getting more and more confused about what I should actually do with all these mixed opinions but that's good info though, thanks a lot.

This made me have a lot of new questions, and when I try to research them everyone on the internet says different shit.
I'm just going to ask them here in the meanwhile since the thread seems pretty dead anyway

What do you mean by finasteride making people mentally unstable? That sounds scary.

Is Bica monotherapy effective? Is it risky?

Can I avoid estrogen? If not, what would be an effective low dose?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 274x328px)
image.jpg
47KB, 274x328px
>>6256893
Uve basically become the boy lead from five star stories

Right down to corrupting straight men and claiming your looks are nat
>>
>>6257481
>Is Bica monotherapy effective? Is it risky?
I'm not on bicalutamide but I've had no testosterone for 2.5 years and I'm mostly fine. Just eat right, get all your nutrients, take calcium and vitamin D supplements, work out 30 minutes of load bearing exercise every day to help maintain bone density.

Also, try not to go too far over 2 years of blocked testosterone and no estrogen. If you want you can add like 1mg/day of estrogen or something, I doubt you'll get much in the way of boobs with that little, and it'll help you not get osteoporosis. Alternatively you can cycle estrogen, or take SERMs like other people in here do.

Doing an anti-androgen alone is totally fine, you just can't do it forever without negative effects on your bones and other things. In the short term, on the scale of like 1-2 years, you'll be fine though. That would easily be enough time for you to see if you like it and if you want to keep going with a little estrogen added in or some SERMs.
>>
File: whaddafuck.jpg (218KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
whaddafuck.jpg
218KB, 1080x720px
>>6257505
fucking cool
I love straight men!'
i want more straight boy cock!
>>
>>6257507
Thanks a lot dude, that really helps. Just out of curiosity what are you on?
>>
>>6257528
>i want more straight boy cock!
Fucking straight people taking our femboys
>>
>>6257544
>Just out of curiosity what are you on?
I'm not on anything, my balls just don't produce testosterone anymore. I'm at castration levels of testosterone.
>>
>>6257544
He's bustedballsbro
>>
>>6257570
Oh. Well since your condition is completely different maybe you didn't include this in your definition of "healthy", but how will my libido and erections be after 2 years of bica?

Supposedly it has far less influence on it than other AA due to how it works, but I want to be sure because that's a big concern for me.
>>
>>6257634
I still get erections over 2 years in and while my sex drive isn't nearly as powerful as it was before, it's really just more in my control. I don't really feel like fapping that often but any time my partner or I initiate sexytimes I'm instantly good to go. If I see pictures and other stimuli that I find attractive I get turned on still, although usually the boner doesn't come until I start touching my dick, but I get very reliable boners. Odds are you'll be better off on bicalutamide than I am with atrophied balls, in the libido department and in other ways too. But everyone is different.

What will help you out is making sure that you get your dick hard fairly regularly, at least a few times a week. It's kind of a "use it or lose it" thing for some people. I don't know if it really helped but, my dick works totally fine, and I don't think regular erections will hurt that at all.
>>
File: 1449608068562.jpg (126KB, 1024x909px)
1449608068562.jpg
126KB, 1024x909px
>>6257716
Thanks again, I'll research a bit more but I'm pretty much decided on what I'm going to do now.
I masturbate at minimum 3 times a day and now it will be 5 just to make sure the guy stays functional for the fucbois
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 800x661px
>>6255421
2lewd
>>
>>6257816
>5 times a day
>with no T

Good luck...

I'm not the anon you replied to but i've been on HRT for like... Almost a year... And honestly my libido hasnt been the same for a long time. Estrogen gives me more of a libido, i imagine without it I probably wouldn't fap at all. You just wont really feel like it. Plus my dick hurts if i fap more than once a day, sometimes if i fap once every two days. Plus it's a lot more difficult to actually get off. Reaching orgasm seems to take forever and you don't really feel as much until you get really into it, and then it's more intense.

For real though, 3 times in a day sounds really painful and idk why you'd want to. 5 is just kinda over the limit.

I don't think my dick has shrunk and I fap like every 2-3 days, sometimes I forget when I'm busy and it'll be like a week or something.

Went 2 months before and didn't lose it, although i think my erections got weaker
>>
>>6257816
>masturbating 5 times a day
Ehhh, I've totally done it since becoming like this but odds are you just won't feel like it most days and it would be quite a chore at that point, granted you probably would easily be fine with and enjoy jerking it at least once a day. Simply getting it hard every day would be more than enough, anything more isn't bad at all, but still just bonus.
>>
>>6257848
>>6257845
S-Stop scaring me, I was about to finally settle this for once ;_;

But eh, whatever, I'll just have to deal with only one per day I guess.

Worst case scenario I'll stop when I feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>6257875
it's not so bad. I kinda like not having a really active libido. That's just me though.
>>
>>6257875
Your dick will be fine if you keep using it. You just won't care about using it as much, until you get in the heat of the moment or something turns you on.

Odds are you'll just fap once a day or so for routine, maybe a few times, but you won't really care that you're not wanting to fap 5 times a day, and you probably won't care about not getting huge urges to fap or have sex in general.
>>
>>6257912
>>6257882
Ya, I'm worrying too much, life is too fucking short to waste time doubting.
>>
File: 785612489.jpg (43KB, 600x480px)
785612489.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>6257528
mfw i'm straight
>>
>>6252068
which one you of cucks keeps trolling every last chaser/trans attracted thread i see the same post style every time it must be just one of you if you are reading this please go find something else to do like being a cumDumpster or whatever.
>>
>>6258421
That would be me. I'm not trolling at all, I'm simply discussing the virtues of getting your rocks off without touching a single tranny, and you literal homosexuals are doing nothing but harrass me for it, even though I'm just trying to save you from guaranteed shit times. I was just wanting to help some bros out.

So no. I'm not going to fuck off, I'm going to keep annoying you because, thanks to this post, I know I'm really pissing you off now, and I have come to learn that you faggots deserve to get shit on.
>please go find something else to do like being a cumDumpster or whatever.
I already am, it's hard being a housebitch though. I have nothing to do all day while my boyfriend is out working. So I shitpost here among other things.
>>
I consider myself trans but I want to compliment /femgen/. I enjoy reading your general. Less drama and no special inside joke / language shit like on mtfg. And since I am going for an androgynous look I feel like this is the perfect general for me.

Btw: are you interested in mtfs?
>>
>>6258587
>Btw: are you interested in mtfs?
Can't speak for everyone but personally I'm only really into other femboys.
>>
>>6258587
That's cool. This might as well be called /androgynousguygen/ tbqh.

>are you interested in mtfs?
I'm more into guys, but I'd be open to mtfs if they:
- are chill and not drama queens
- will use their benis
- will not treat me like a caricatured alpha cis het male, i.e. they should recognize that this is pretty much a gay relationship
>>
>>6258800
I'm a mtf who basically calls myself a femboy because I don't pass and I meet all 3 of your criteria.

I'm very interested in just becoming androgynous as all hell at the moment. And I've realised that any relationship I have with a guy the sex is basically gay as all hell even if he treats and thinks of me as a woman.

Rubbing dicks together is gay, I don't care how 'feminine' your dick is.
>>
>>6258853
Not any of those posters but dude fuck off, this general is dead anyway even without offloading all that talk to another thread.
>>
>>6258901
this thread is full of people who don't know anything about hormones advising people who don't know anything about hormones. the mtfs know more about it and there's a general dedicated to it.
>>
>>6258840
Well you sound like a cool person. It's unfortunate there aren't more mtfs out there that share your mentality.
>>
>>6258926
Tbqhf I don't identify with mtfs that much or trans stuff in general. I feel dysphoric about male traits (facial hair, body hair, muscles, height, big feet, jaw, shoulders) but not dysphoric about my dick. Dunno if that doesn't make me 'trutrans' but I don't really give a fuck anymore.

I'll keep on hrt and change my name to a unisex name and people can react to me however they want. If you call me male pronouns then whatever, female pronouns then whatever.
>>
>>6258981
Well you're certainly not trutrans, but I don't think femboys would be interested in anyone who is anyway. Being trutrans is often just straight cis girl delusion... I'm too gay and prudent for that shit. You're perspective is among the most realistic of anyone I've encountered who still identifies as mtf trans.
>>
>>6259581
So you think femboys would be interested in me? I'm very interested in them.
>>
>>6259781
Not the anon you replied to

Having a mtf gf sounds exhausting for the same reason having a cis gf is

Its really hard to keep up when you're expected to be 'the man' all the time,i dont enjoy that responsibility
>>
>>6259781
I would think so, mainly for the reason that >>6259797 and I said earlier, as in very few of us would want a hetero-dynamic. You already said you're cool with that anyway though, so I don't see why any bi (or "mostly gay") femboy would object to trying something.
>>
>>6259797
Hmm I could understand that but I don't really have the same expectations that I think a cis or trans girl would have. I don't particularly care about you being the 'man' I just want to be cute and interesting.

What does being the man even involve?
>>
>>6259797
i've dated girls, trans girls, and now a femboy. he's easily the best relationship i've ever had.
>>
>>6259843
What makes him the best?
>>
Do you guys prefer masculine or feminine men?
Would you date a [spoiler]bear[/spoiler]?
Since you are not traps it makes me curious
>>
>>6259866
gross
no

lose weight fatass
>>
>>6259866
I've dated someone sort of in the bear territory, he was reasonably chubby and strong but not quite fat. I would definitely do that again, he was the most amazing cuddles ever.
>>
>>6259866
Yes absolutely, as long as you're not too fat.

If you are on the fatter side you better compensate by being good at cooking
>>
>>6259863
literally everything. the only drama is from his shit parents hating him for being gay, and that hurts him a lot. other than that, sex is great, we love being around each other, you know that dub ting where couples finish each other's sentences, and act all bubbly around each other? we've been like that for 5 years. i've never been that happy with someone.
>>
>>6259833

>What does being the man even involve?

Any or all dichotomized characteristics of a stereotypical heterosexual relationship you can think of. I'll give you examples of some of the things my ex (mtf) gf would do, which are the reasons why I'm so picky about trans girls now (see my three general criteria in an above post):

- she refused to ever big spoon and would only cuddle in certain positions otherwise she'd feel too much like "the boy"
- benis was off limits because too "boyish" to use... she literally got mad if i called it a dick/cock/penis
- tried to imitate cis girls in the way they tease guys and "make them earn it"
- expected me to pay every time we went out somewhere and to dote on her with gifts and shit because "that's what guys do for girls"
- tried to manipulate what I wear by buying my overtly masculine shit and insulting any of my girlier clothes
- would get upset and feel invalidated when reminded in any way that I'm androphilic
- would make me initiate, dictate and dominate literally everything sexually

You get the idea. It was a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>6259833
Being the strong silent one who does all the holding and stuff idk? Have BPD and stuff so I probably wouldn't do that well either way. Also it's kinda nice to be the one being held. Guess that's why even though I'm technically bi, I'm pretty much just into stuff with guys.

It would have to be something on even footing to work rather than a typical man woman relationship.
>>
>>6259915
>five years
put a ring on it anon
>>
>>6252111
OH GOD DAMN IT, STOP IT YOU FUCKIN PEDO MORON, I CRINGE SO FUCKING HARD EVERYTIME. CAN'T SOME MOD PLEASE GIVE THIS FUCKER A PERMABAN, THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING ILLEAGAL WITH THE PICTURE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD! JUST FUCKING STOP IT YOU MORONS, IF IT ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES IT ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES. NOBODY HERE IS A FUCKING PEDO, STOP USING YOUR MODERATOR POWERS FOR TROLLING.
>>
>>6259915
How old are you two?
>>
>>6259999
>marriage
ew

>>6260025
i'm 25, he's 23.
>>
>>6258098
>straight
>on /lgbt/

Kek. You're bi-curious at the very least.
>>
>>6259870
I'm not a fatass ;_; nobody ever called me that
>>6259895
>>6259910
Good to know :)
>>
>>6252068
Straight guy here, I'm just curious about the skype group. Is it any good? Any interesting people?
>>
>>6260051
It might be it, i'm still not sure about that
But he looks pretty hot desu
>>
>>6260097
post skype and join straightfagfag
>>
I don't know what the fuck I am
but I know I am going to take care of myself and finally give a fuck about my appearance
And I know I want to look like a fucking girl
So I WILL look like a fucking girl
mark my words
>>
Question for some fem guys, Do you enjoy your dick sucked? I am fairly dominant and whatnot but i keep forcing myself not to be just because i enjoy a cock in my mouth. I ask this because you almost never see the doms sucking off the subs.
>>
>>6260322
Believe in your dreams, anon
>>
>>6260344
I don't think you have to put everything in dom/sub terms
I sure enjoy getting my dick sucked
The idea of sucking a dick is also a turn on for me even though I never did it
>>
>>6259945
were u on moans then?
>>
>>6260345
Thank you anon.
>>
>>6260377
i'm like 90% top, but i love sucking my boyfriend off constantly.
>>
Any of you fags live near Portland, OR that can recommend a good place to get electrolysis?
>>
>>6260726
Say what again? I got distracted by your receding hairline famalam.
>>
>>6259945
I think I'm the opposite... I guess I'm a mtf that acts like a tomboy who likes her dick.

Why is it bad to switch spoons? I'd like to be big spoon and little spoon. And I pay for my own shit. Plus I'm a horny fuck and usually initiate sex most of the time.

Dunno... pls be Australia
>>
>>6260836
You sound really cool, especially given how doctors tell you not to act boyish if you're mtf.
>>
>>6260858
Strange I haven't had any doctors tell me how I should act but I assume a fair amount do. My psych literally just wanted to know if I had body dysphoria, which I do. How I dress and act seems irrelevant.

It's difficult finding someone when you're an androgynous boygirl thing tho.
>>
>>6260885
Ha can relate, we'd definitely get along.
>>
>>6260726
Oh wow you're not on HRT?

I feel so bad for you, femboys are SUPPOSED to run on female hormones

One day everyone will think people like you are so ridiculous.
>>
>>6260093
yes you are.
"bear"s are disgusting fatasses that need to be gassed
every last one of you freaks
>>
>>6260885
>It's difficult finding someone when you're an androgynous boygirl thing tho.
Truth. Especially when it seems like it's mostly men who are into that, and you're mostly interested in women, with really feminine guys being the exception.
>>
>>6260640
dude join the group there's like 6 people in the area

https://join.skype.com/xQpPnYYLNgMT

>>6260726
goddammit aced we don't want your furfaggotry here
>>
>>6259945
I want a femboy bf because I dont like the stereotypical man as a partner.
I want to be cute and my partner to be cute.
I dont expect or want my partner to be the man doing all what she wanted you to do.

Basically I am a mtf who likes girls and femboys. I would never date a masculine guy because they are disgusting.
>>
>>6262292
I would be like you except that I don't find masculinity disgusting
I'm just neutral towards it
>>
>>6262309
I am surprised that there are so many that have quite a simmilar view as me.
>>6260836 sums up how I feel at the moment very well too

I kind of feel between mtf and femboy atm. And I am comfortable with it.
>>
>tfw so tall and straight and desperately want to be little spoon
>>
>>6262454
how tall are you? doesnt matter how tall you can still be little spoon really
>>
>>6262518
6'1...
>>
>>6262550
I'm that height too and would gladly spoon someone my size
>>
mtf here, i guess

i look like a boy, and ill probably never confidently pass as a female.
Hard to hide my tits, so I guess im a titboy?

the only thing i find cumbersome nowadays is dating. straight girls and guys have no interest in you (chasers exempt) and neither do gays or lesbos

so im stuck with bi people. how do you date online being like this? I'm neet, purely by definition, im pretty sociable otherwise.
>>
I'm having the most horrible week ever, and i have no time to prepare for anything before its too late so it just keeps getting worse, my anxiety about my future is coming back so im starting to question my identity again, and i just generally want to cry right now. I'm fucked.

Should I stop taking E for a while? Wondering if it will make it easier to handle stress and do shit
>>
>>6262669
Ecstacy? yeah. why would you think thats a good idea
Estrogen? never.
you're in too deep.
>>
>>6262669
What happened bb?
>>
>>6262674
I thought maybe i could handle myselr better with test
>>6262677
Just everything, had a really messy breakup with my bf and he threatened to out me to my parents about hormones, my car got broken into, school deadlines are all super close but i have no time to prepare so i'm like stumbling over every mark, and it looks like i'm not going to be able to pay rent; i'm broke. Also i'm starting to feel confused about my identity, which happened before, but i think that's probably just something that happens when im anxious now
>>
>>6262717
>he threatened to out me to my parents about hormones
who the fuck does this.
>>
>>6262744
He's a control freak. I cant tell if he hates me or just wants to control me. I'm just scared of wtf is happening to my life right now, everything's just all messed up

If he tells my parents and i cant afford my rent i wont even be able to live with them, i'll be on the street
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>6252068
Where are your balls, femgen?
>>
>>6263257
between my legs and under my feminine cock
>>
>>6260415
No I don't take HRT.

>>6260836
>Why is it bad to switch spoons? And I pay for my own shit.
She has this exaggerated idea of what it means to be a girl, so she desperately avoids anything that isn't in line with stereotypically girly things. And I obviously don't mind taking someone out and buying gifts and stuff, but I'm not gonna do it if it it's expected of me by virtue of me being "the boy" in the relationship. And sorry I'm not Australian ):

>>6262292
>I want to be cute and my partner to be cute.
This would be great, though my view is more like >>6262309.
>>
>>6263257
They're still there but estrogen just made them smol
>>
hi y'all <3
>>
>>6263448
>Try two-handing
Hi Röd
>>
>>6263448
Kinda look manly in this picture
>>
>>6263448
you look so different when ur not making a stupid face in a pic. you kinda look... manly?
>>
>>6263716
lolll
>>
I'm on my way to become trans but I want to start looking and feeling more femenine.

My main issue is when shaving my face it's hard to make it feel super smooth and hairless like a girl's face. I just use shaving foam and a razor, I'm sure there are better ones. What's the best method?
>>
>>6264429
>Wanting to be trans
>Going to /femgen/
Now, I don't really care about trans people posting here but I'm curious why here and not on mtfg or trans help.

Anyway, the best method is just to get laser / electrolysis, It might be expensive but it'll save you a lot of time and headaches in the future.
Facial hair is cancer so wax and shaving isn't that good unless you are already on AA which reduces it a bit.
Just suck up the cost and get laser.
>>
>>6264681
I posted here because I thought the response would be to just get laser since it's the best way in the long run. I eventually will do it just wanted to know if there's a way to do it better until I can afford it.

Thought this would be the proper thread since it's kinda like "still a boy but want to look femenine"
>>
>>6264751
>still a boy but want to look femenine
Wouldn't you consider yourself a girl/woman if you're trans though? even pre-transition.
You can still stay a boi and be a qt, y'know, it's not too late :3
>>
>>6264799
I feel more like genderqueer but the masculine body disgusts me (excepts the penis).
>>
>>6264838
Then stay here, we all identify as boys but hate having a masc body.
>>
>>6264850
It's hilarious actually. Lots of boys here might be on moans but a lot of them act masc as fuck.
Like anons from the south and Alaska who scare off bashers with their weapons collection and like stabbing things.
>>
>>6264876
We still identify as boys and thus mostly act like boys.
Some might act masc, some might act faggy (it's fun) but overall I like the people here, there's less drama and circle jerking here than most threads.
>>
>>6263448
i want your flacid cock to rest on my face while you tell me im a good boy
>>
>>6263448
Really wish I had long limbs like you. You look graceful so easily.
>>
>>6264942
Feminine body with masc personality sounds hot Tbh
>>
>>6265470
It is.
Very.

...Fuck
>>
File: IMG_20160429_202515.jpg (561KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_202515.jpg
561KB, 2160x3840px
>>6252068
Yo /femgen/ I'm looking for a user that used to or still browses here. He is a qt Asian with a Rurouni Kenshin hair style, he has longish black hair hair but he cut his bangs horizontally like a hime cut.

the dork in pic is me, so you guys can tell I'm not some random 4chan neckbeard.

>>6263448
Nice Waster sword, hema rocks. I have a viking hewing spear.
>>
File: 82738273823.jpg (42KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
82738273823.jpg
42KB, 498x668px
>>6265470
>>6265481
>tfw rubbing bf's smooth, soft legs while going to town on his benis
>tfw coming up to kiss him intensely while we stare into each others' make-up-laden eyes
>tfw our long hair gets intertwined amidst all the lewdness
>tfw he bends me over and dominates my bp
>>
File: 687954998715.webm (402KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
687954998715.webm
402KB, 720x404px
c-could you guys post more pics?
>>
File: heh.jpg (99KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
99KB, 480x360px
>>6265522
>>
>>6265550
I'm ugly and I don't like attention-whoring though
>>
File: 1464201912656.jpg (464KB, 1872x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1464201912656.jpg
464KB, 1872x2448px
where's your king now
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1024x764px)
image.jpg
148KB, 1024x764px
>>6265636
Who's that?
>>
>>6265688
Jaye
>>
>>6265636
what's with the horribly stuffed shirt?
>>
File: 48965489787.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
48965489787.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>>6265636
she doesn't look like a femboy tho
>>
File: nSagQ0z.png (436KB, 623x433px) Image search: [Google]
nSagQ0z.png
436KB, 623x433px
>>6265688
link is totally on hrt
>>
>>6265707
those are her actual breasts
>>
>>6265226
good boy!
>>6265636
I want to be like you faye
>>
>>6265712
TP link is way less beautiful than hyrule warriors I would change TP to step 2 and HW to 3. That part bugs me.
>>
I want to grow my hair out but it is super curly. Any advice?

The pic is like one week old and I obviously tryed to get a honest shot. So no pretty mode ^^
I am open to every suggestion.
>>
>>6265789
Sorry, dont know why it is sideways. Some weird stuff on the phone :/
>>
>>6265789
Straighten it bro
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 684x1169px)
image.jpg
114KB, 684x1169px
>>6265700
>>6265636
That's just cross dressing, he can still be our daemon prince
>>
>>6265803
It is straightened in the picture. It looks really stupid when it starts to curle back to its normal state. Basically I am losing half of the length.
It sure will look pretty when its long but right now it is a pain in the ass
>>
>>6265836
You probably need to use higher heat settings, it shouldn't curl back unless you have really high humidity levels where you live.
A friend of mine has curly hair but you couldn't tell normally since he straightens it all the time.
>>
>>6265889
Sex will never work with a vagina
>>
>>6265931
Can't tell if this is the worst bait ever or if you're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>6265931
What the hell are you even talking about? you screw your dick in a skin hole and it feels good. period.
>>
>>6265946
>>6265959
Oh, wrong general.
>>
Are there actually any regulars that post pics besides Red? I'm curious as to what you guys look like.

I'm not a femboy chaser or anything.
>>
>>6266045
Is
>>6257528
Red?
He's cute as fuck senpai
>>
>>6266045
yeah most of us aren't attention whores
>>
File: q4yoUjk[1].png (555KB, 506x679px) Image search: [Google]
q4yoUjk[1].png
555KB, 506x679px
>>6266045
I never really posted my pic here mostly because I look pretty bad and dislike attention
also my hair is too short
>His smile and optimism: gone
>>
File: 20160511_082643-1.jpg (2MB, 1806x2248px) Image search: [Google]
20160511_082643-1.jpg
2MB, 1806x2248px
>>6266045
Bonus if you guess my age!
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 720x960px
>>6266045
Oops, I guess I do post too many pics.
I just like the bantz here
Here's a pic of not my face
It's a dessert wine my sugar daddy got me
>>6266067
Aww
You're a sweetheart!
>>
>>6266067
isn't "he" borderline tranny tho
>>
wow theres a lot of shitposting here
>>
>>6265520
get in skype group qt
he's in there :^)
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>6266564
no seriously I mean it I just want to speak with him 10 seconds I don't want to get involved on a group-community yet

I hope its true because when I get my pc back from repair I'll look for him there
>>
>>6266549
>borderline
>>6266556
yep
>>
>>6266045
i'm not cute and don't like attention so no post from me
>>
at what is "femboy" no longer viable?

asking for a friend
>>
File: Snapchat-9023256133666065995.jpg (1MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9023256133666065995.jpg
1MB, 1440x2392px
>>6266045
Hello yes I'm just doing my bimonthly check in, might stay around though
>>
>>6266798
Jaye started hormones in his 30s and now looks like >>6265636
so it depends on genetics really
>>
>>6266564
does the skype group still bully people for being straight?
>>
File: 1457481398978.jpg (55KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1457481398978.jpg
55KB, 576x521px
>be high test male
>want to connect with feminine side

Why must it be so difficult.
>>
File: 1461164514414.jpg (156KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
1461164514414.jpg
156KB, 1024x921px
>>6266921

Why does femgen like faye so much?
>>
File: IMG_20160229_132839.jpg (545KB, 2073x2774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_132839.jpg
545KB, 2073x2774px
Am I at all fem? Do I am least have femboy potential?

I take good care of my skin, wear a rings high socks, a necklace, sit with knees crossed, etc.
>>
>>6267309
Still ugly imho. Hon looks or maybe its because I'm comparing her with beautiful people and I shouldn't.
>>
File: kk.jpg (207KB, 933x1400px)
kk.jpg
207KB, 933x1400px
>>6267342
No but try growing your hair. Long hair looks cool anyway.
>>
>>6267342
You're not really atm based on appearance, but >>6267388 is right in ditching the churchboy haircut for a start.
>>
Is it possible to just take an anti-androgen and not estrogen, in order to prevent further masculinization? I know that without any sex hormones bone density begins to become an issue, but I just want to lower my T levels not zero them out. I'm 25 but I look about 18 and I want to stay this way. Please advise.
>>
>>6267437
Any suggestions re: hairstyle? I'm so bad at hairstyles, hence the church boy cut.
>>
>>6267446
Depends on how long you want to go, but in the meantime I would just refrain from cutting it at all until you decide on a hairstyle you might want to try. If you can't decide on anything, just keep letting it grow. More length = more flexibility.
>>
>>6267439
I dont think you should focus on something vague like that... Focus on having a clear skin, no disgusting facial pubic hair, healthy hairline, etc.

And If sex is how hormones can be manipulated that also means they can be manipulated by fapping. I don't think it makes a huge difference and its pretty much unconfirmed broscience.

Just don't eat red meats, they kill you anyway, they are trash. Eat like a Japanese with is the healthiest way to eat in the world.

>>6267446
Young Leonardo DiCaprio's hair.
>>
>>6266904

N E W Y O R K

E

W

Y

O

R

K
>>
File: 145629562482.jpg (74KB, 640x480px)
145629562482.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
Hey faggots, time for a survey on what femgen finds attractive.

REMINDER YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE OPTION.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10312941

>>6266904

post butt
>>
>>6267567
>cis-males

Hairy, disgusting, fat, boring and dumb.
>>
File: 1459007247014.jpg (187KB, 1051x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459007247014.jpg
187KB, 1051x1280px
>>6267567
femboys
mtf/traps
women
>>
File: Snapchat-7164290233925039980.jpg (568KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7164290233925039980.jpg
568KB, 1440x2392px
Hello there.
>>
>>6267671
u can't post porn dork
>>
>>6267567
>tfw fem4fem masterrace
feels good man
brushing our soft hairless faces together
touching each others' bodies every so delicately
feminine cocks sat on top of one another
and then I buck my hips down slowly and press our flat tummies and our dicks together
mmm
>>
File: wow_rick.jpg (812KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
wow_rick.jpg
812KB, 2160x1620px
>>6267699
Same fugging your own kind is the smartest choice I didn't thought about it even once.
>>
File: 0520161640-1080x1920.jpg (423KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0520161640-1080x1920.jpg
423KB, 1080x1920px
>>6267552
One state off f a m

>>6267567
Maybe when I get home
>>
>>6267671
clearly a dorm room. how does your roommate feel about you doing lewd shit
>>
>>6267789
vermont, massachusetts, pennsylvania, connecticut, and new jersey.

which one is it anon i live in the area
>>
What is a good thigh circumference? I want to know if mine is good.
>>
>>6268266
i'm at 18.5 inches myself (lost a bit since last measurement). I think generally less than 23 is good, less than 17 is model-tier anorexic shit
>>
If I take whoremoans but continue working out I won't be able to get boy boobs right? the thought of being cuter and more fem is appealing but boyboobs would be too weird for me.

I'm also somewhat underweight if that means anything.
>>
>>6268438
you will get tits faggot
get tits, then take serms, then repeat
>>
>>6268475
serms?
>>
>>6268438
Working out won't really mean anything since boi-moans redistribute your fat and muscles.
If you're auschwitz mode and the other girls in your family have small boobs you might dodge it but it's not certain.
If you want to be really really sure you could try SERMs although it's not as understood as regular moans.
>>
>>6268475
>get tits, then take serms, then repeat
I never understood this, do serms actively reduce boobs? I thought they only prevented them from forming.
In that case why don't tit-dysphoria anons get on serms?
>>
>>6268490
>>6268479
>>6268475
wait could I not just start on Serms instead of normal moans?
>>
File: sERMZ.png (926KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
sERMZ.png
926KB, 1600x1334px
>>6268499
You could but read up on it and the risks and such.
SERMs have less info on them than most other alternatives since their use as HRT is relatively new and mostly specific to femboys since trannies want tits.
The best serm to use if anything is Raloxifene.
If you're interested read up on it but don't make any rash decisions on a whim and understand that you are taking somewhat of a gamble.
>>
>>6266045
>not a femboy chaser or anything
>chaser
Don't worry we're not trannies you don't have to actually worry about liking us.
>>
>>6266045
not a regular but quite fem
>>
>>6268514
Did anyone who made that pic actually try using a prepaid card to buy that shit before?

I tried it a year or two ago, and it didn't work at all. It was even visa prepaid

Also, you may want to edit that and add in the fact that mastercard will not work for much of this shit, at least as far as I know, unless something has changed.

IIRC you need a visa card and it needs to be a real card, not a prepaid, but a real card you get from a bank from having an account, or a card you get from your place of employment which they use to give you your pay (I know underagers using this method to buy their hormones - can't open a bank account under 18 without your parents, but you can get a job)
>>
>>6265636
Looks like a tranny to me. Shit like this is -why- we get so much shit from trannies and never get taken seriously as BOYS who take hormones but are still boys.
>>
File: download.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
so i started hrt like 2 months ago, id rather be significantly more fem than masc , which makes me trans i suppose, tho being a girl seems like a bitch too, i kinda hate the idea of make up for one

would anyone luv me regardless
>>
>>6268567
i love tame impala
>>
>>6268626
You seem cute enough, I don't think you'll have a problem finding someone
>>
>>6268626
You look just like the cis girl that broke my heart and got away.
>>
>>6268626
>id rather be significantly more fem than masc , which makes me trans i suppose
No, not really.
Do you feel like a woman in a man's body?
Do you want to be a woman?
If the answer is no then you aren't a tranny.
>>
>>6268490
they definitely reduced mine
>>
>>6268574
i made it and i paid by echeck. a prepaid can work if you go through their support
>>
>>6268707
Random questions since you use serms, what blood tests do you get to make sure you don't fuck up? what do you test for?
>>
File: 1462536720015.jpg (42KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1462536720015.jpg
42KB, 492x492px
>>6268714
>blood tests
>>
>>6268720
Do you just yolo?
>>
>>6268688
idk i wanna look quite a bit like a girl save for big tits, and i sure af wont ever be the "man of the house" . like it doesnt make sense for me to be a man . i just wanna be cuddled and teased
>>
>>6268778
You can do all that and still identify as a boy
>>
>>6268782
yeah i mean i might end up just looking like a weird girl due to my parents being ukranian but whatever.

yeah im not too sure, i love being fem. and if i had been born super manly i may have killed myself already but eh. i do think being trans and having to get tons of shit like injections, implants, ffs is unpleasant, like are you even you at that point

idk i just dont wanna have to worry about fitting in anywhere anymore because i sure as hell dont
>>
>dark circles
some people were saying iron fixes them but i don't believe it because I still have them, even when sleeping enough. do you need to megadose?
>>
>>6268882
i've always thought dark circles were cute on my face
meh
>>
>>6268626
>carpet on wall

Are you russian?
>>
>>6268882
It can also be a sign of protein malnutrition/muscle wasting. Got that from a healthcare class.
>>
Can someone add me to the skype group, I'm bored.
skype- jonathannandersson
>>
>>6268874
>ukranian
jewish*
>>
>>6268567
Not exactly but kinda, you're handsome my dude and your hair color is damn awesome!
>>
>>6265636
RIP
>>
>>6269467
>>6269467
>>6269467
N E W
>>
>>6267699
>>6267658
Top taste. Soft is best
>>
>>6268882
It can also just be genetics. Thin skin under your eyes can do that, I think. I've heard callogen creams help, but I have no idea if that's true. Too lazy to try it myself yet.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.