[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about gender dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447125257550.jpg (8KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1447125257550.jpg
8KB, 250x189px
When I was 300 ibs obese, I got misidentified as a lesbian female very frequently (I'm a cis male). Until I lost weight, I hated my appearance, and even considered suicide multiple times.

Was this comparable to gender dysphoria?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>6224968
Ehh, somewhat. Depends really. I mean you hated your body, you at least had that part in common.

Did your mantits make you feel disgusted, gross, ashamed, embarrassed, etc.? Did you want to just hide them 24/7? Did they just feel grotesque to you and did you hate the shit out of them?

If so you maybe got a taste of what FtMs and femboys who don't want boobs yet take estrogen anyway get.
>>
From my pretty limited experience, that totally sounds like dysphoria. I'm 6'3 and 220 because I'm a lazy fuck who eats too much, but I do constantly think about being a skinny twig.
>>
I guess, you hated your appareance and you hated that people think you were something you arent (or don't want to be).
Kinda similar to how most trannies feel, but they are too lazy fucks to change their appareance so they rather fight for people to call them what they want.
Personally i dont care if people call me a girl or a boy because i feel good with how i look now.
>>
>>6224977
Absolutely. That was the worst part.
>>
>>6224990
As of right now, when somebody calls me a girl I assume it's based on my long hair (growing it for charity).
>>
>>6225010
Ha, i used to say the same, that or because im a metal head. Its been 5 years and i still dont donate my hair and i hate metal.
>>
>>6224968
It might be more akin to body dysmorphia than dysphoria, but the social component of being misgendered along with hating your body is probably as close to dysphoria as a cis person can feel, so you probably have a better understanding of it than most cis people
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.