[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay General - You're A Pervert Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 45

File: hell fire.png (368KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
hell fire.png
368KB, 520x300px
Old Thread: >>6215450

Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Matthew 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that whoever looks at a man to lust for him has already committed adultery with him in his heart".

It's better to be a single gay virgin for life than to ever have sex with another man or indulge in gay sexual fantasies.
>>
1st for Islam shall dominate the globe

allah inshallah takbir
>>
You're all going to hell sodomites.
>>
>>6218294
>tfw burning in hell with bf
Beats Mexican food and hanging around devout Christians
>>
>>6218305

devout Christians are the nicest people you'll ever meet
they don't judge, they only try to help you see your errors and turn from them
WE'RE ARE ALL SINNERS
TURN AROUND BRIGHTTTT EYESSSS TURN AROUNDDDDDD
>>
Anubis will fuck my ass in hell, so technically I'll be going to heaven.

>>6218239
Hah, dogs are so cool, they've all got their own little quirky things they do :3
>>6218224
I guess its something you have to be brought up around, everyone in my family rode bikes and worked on cars and stuff, literally the whole generation above me and above those has a diverse background with cars and bikes.

My grandad has the funniest stories of it all, he's done all the same crazy crap I've done. My uncle is who really got me into bikes though, I remember growing up and seeing him riding around, he was literally on the back wheel all the time, it's literally all I can recall of him biking haha.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6218273
Bullying is fun though tbvh. I get bullied also so its fair.

>>6218294
>But I say to you that whoever looks at a man
>a man

Its looks at a woman you dipshit. You literally just perverted Jesuses words to fit your agenda. Thats like explained thoughout the entire NT as someone we should avoid. There's like one like about homosexuality but at least fifteen paragraphs about false people as yourself.

You dun goofed nigga. Better start praying.
>>
>>6218304
If you believe in an afterlife you are wasting the one true life you get.
>>
>>6218258 #

I'd pay to see that desu

>>6218316
But Anubis wouldn't have a knot...
>>
>>6218314
Nah they're really judgy, I'm talking the people who'd believe homosexuality I'd a sin , I've meet nice Christians who took in a child who was thrown out for being gay (total qt btw) but they just helped people, gave to the poor and never really judged anyone.
>>6218316
Kek'd
Yeah they do , esp tobi, he has so much personality .
>>6218327
How do you know , he looks like every antro furry ever l
>>
>>6218327
Wouldn't he?
Isn't he a dog?

Oh shit, he better not be a cat!
>>
>>6218332

It'd be like a reverse centaur. Human dick, dog head.

Closest you'll get is getting eaten out and it feeling like w dog.
>>
>>6218321
>Its looks at a woman you dipshit. You literally just perverted Jesuses words to fit your agenda.

Jesus was talking to a guy at the time of saying that, but he surely meant it for everyone to understand it as LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE A SIN regardless of your gender or sexual orientation. I just changed the gender for people on here to better understand it.
>>
Can someone text me and explain why being gay is wrong? 9566931205 I'm looking for a debate here and I'm quite lonely as it is. If you are interested... Feel free
>>
>>6218329
>Nah they're really judgy

Most judgemental people are LGTBQ people. Look around. We all hate and bully one another and despise each other for being too fem or too masc. Christians are lovely people, stop being brainwashed by the media.
>>
>>6218342
>raised Christian
>not American
I have 15 years of going to church to inform me and this is 4chan, find a board without bullying and trolling and you're doing well .
>>
>>6218321
Bullying is still mean desu
>>
>>6218347
>I have 15 years of going to church

just because you to church and hang out around religion folk, doesn't make them real Christians

Real Christians don't go to churches, because they know the church is within! Real Christians most of the time are homeless or volunteering in some way in their community. They worship God by helping others and being homeless so others can learn about God.

God is out on the streets, not in some retarded cathedral building called a church.

You spent 15 years being lied to. It's about time you turn away from your sin and find out the REAL LIVING GOD.
>>
>>6218365
You're really good at making assumptions and judging people.
>>
File: 1454961318145.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454961318145.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>6218338
>Jesus said this but surely he meant what I think he said

You're gonna burn baby.

>mfw you burn for perverted jesuses word

>>6218355
It's a habit...ive been a good boy so far...
>>
>>6218342
>Christians are lovely people, stop being brainwashed by the media.

I worked in a church for 14 years. It was the most hate filled place I've ever seen. People who devote their lives to a book that preaches being good to your fellow man turn around and stab anyone they can in the back for any reason.

That's what did me in with it all. If there was any glimmer of real truth in that book or any real God watching and taking care of his flock I would have expected the people closest to those teachings to have absorbed at least some of it.

The opposite is the case. Christianity is a political structure, and little else. It is there to control societies. Hell, the whole old Testament is really mostly a guide book for civilizations.
>>
>>6218342
>Most judgemental people are LGTBQ people. Look around. We all hate and bully one another and despise each other
No that's because we're on 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>6218342
Anyone who has spent time in a heavily religious area knows that isn't true. When any faith makes up more than 50% of the population they turn into secular dicks
>>
>>6218374
Don't worry I know you're a good boy bb.
>>
>>6218258
>It's so jokes. I had a seminar on colonialism and got moved to a new group because my tutor wasn't present and the new seminar tutor was this nu-male prick sitting there smugly discussing how colonialism is """evil""" with a bunch of moronic ugly bitches. Then I interjected with how colonialism was a good thing for Africa and they just didn't learn how to handle their shit once we left, Rhodesia being based, Mugabe being an evil cunt, dropped "white genocide" in when talking about him and sat there looking like an even more smug cunt while they had the most triggered looks on their faces.

Have you considered that being an edgelord who alienates all their class mates will stop you from getting a job after you graduate with basically no useful skills.

Also

>spending 1000s of dollars to do that when you could just go to pol for free
>>
>>6218386

Churches that aren't within are not real churches. Not once did the bible ever tell anyone to build a church....Jesus taught us heaven and the kingdom was within. The church is within.
>>
I-is 7 inches not big enough?
>>
>>6218418

show it and i'll tell you if you're a big boy or not
>>
>>6218342
>Most judgemental people are LGTBQ people.

this; why are gays so mean to each other; we're in this together ;_;

>Christians are lovely people, stop being brainwashed by the media.

Eh some of them are nice.
>>
File: 1399219379376.jpg (110KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1399219379376.jpg
110KB, 650x488px
>>6218427
>>6218342
>this; why are gays so mean to each other; we're in this together ;_;
I'm pretty sure gay men don't criticize each other for being gay, just other groups of the lgbt.
>>
>>6218410
If telling the truth is edgy, then I might as well start a katana collection.

Also every politics student graduates with no useful skills. Hence why I'm also a blacksmith.
>>
>>6218437
>Hence why I'm also a blacksmith

Is that actually true ?Are there even still blacksmiths ? Or are you black and your last name is smith ? Thats probably more likely.
>>
>You get him out of his clothes
>His dick is curved sideways
>His dick looks like a fungi stalk
>His dick has foreskin
>His dick is <4"
>His dick is shrivelled
>His dick is black
>His dick is thin
>He has no dick
>>
>>6218415
Even if he said not to build churches, one would think that the people who devote their lives to the religion would have their own inner churches as well. After all, their lives are Christianity. If we can't count on them to be good Christians who can we?

I certainly believe that goodness comes from within. But the more I studied it and met other people who studied it, I think the Bible is one of the worst places to look for guidance on where that goodness has come from.
>>
File: 2015-11-13 16.36.56.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13 16.36.56.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>6218446
> Or are you black and your last name is smith ? Thats probably more likely.
kekt

nah it's just a hobby, might come in useful if society collapses tho
>>
>>6218454
>His dick has foreskin

Cut dicks are disgusting.
>>
>>6218434
>I'm pretty sure gay men don't criticize each other for being gay

LOL..wut? This happens all the time on here...

>I went on a date with a guy and we ended up having sex and cuddling

Tripfag: give us the deets
NotAVirginAnymore: ........
Anonymous: You're fucking whore!
Tripfag: What a dirty slut!
Anonymous: Enjoy your HIV FAGGOT!
Tripfag: >>Anonymous lel he has aids now
Anonymous: faggots are going to hell
>>
>>6218454
>His dick is curved sideways
>His dick has foreskin
>His dick is <4"
These aren't bad. A curved dick with <4" seems pretty bad though.
>>
>>6218455

It's hard to be a good Christian. There's so much temptation in this world to keep you distracted from God.
>>
>>6218472

You forgot the part where a name fag tries to become the center of attention.
>>
>>6218465
Isn't birch a little weak to use as a hatchet handle? It's a fairly hard wood sure, but that's the last thing you want to snap in use.
>>
>>6218486
No idea what type of wood it is, just got it from the woodpile in the shed. I've tested it out on a leg of lamb and it cuts through all the flesh and bone in one hit so either the axe is sharp enough or the wood is strong enough.
>>
>>6218454
>you get hi out of his clothes
>he disappears as you realize that you've been imagining the whole romantic plot from your first encounter to little cute moments to this
>you feel a big weight on your chest and try to embrace thin air
>cry
>>
File: image.png (400KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 750x1334px
>>6218454
>>
>>6218481
And one of the main distractions is the book you follow. Tricking people into wasting their lives in preparation for an afterlife that doesn't exist is reprehensible to me.
>>
File: aww-he's-crying.jpg (50KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
aww-he's-crying.jpg
50KB, 720x400px
>>6218472
Are you really that easily offended? There's no safe-space outside of college, you know?

Also
>implying those are gays and not straights/biscums invading gg
>>
>>6218497
You literally just made me facepalm, congrats.
>>
>>6218501

That looks like everything wrong in a dating profile all in one place.
>>
>>6218518
>literally
>le facepalm

remove self
>>
>>6218525
It's like a big glowing sign that says "don't date me!"

I wouldn't not date a guy I liked if he was circumcised, but I laugh in the face of people like him. I think it's jealousy though. They've lost so much sensation in their dicks that they can't bear to face it.
>>
>>6218525

There are like 22 parts of that list.

I storytimed it here before.
>>
>>6218518
>>6218531
upvoted
>>
>>6218531
You're the one that went through the effort to make a hatchet, stuck a random handle you just found in a woodpile and then test it for strength on a leg of fucking lamb. I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.
>>
>>6218548
You've got a very weird sense of humour then. You should get out more.
>>
>>6218548
I'm not rugby

You're a pussy
>>
>>6218563
People doing things really badly will never not be funny. Can't get out right now, still stuck at work for a few more hours.
>>
>>6218575
>You're a pussy

Ohh, please elaborate!
>>
File: vapour_dolph_bro.png (754KB, 802x447px) Image search: [Google]
vapour_dolph_bro.png
754KB, 802x447px
>>6218539
>There are like 22 parts of that list.

How is it even possible that someone like that exists ?
>>
File: 1391118680283.jpg (209KB, 1575x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1391118680283.jpg
209KB, 1575x1302px
>>6218501
>>
Would you date a circumcised guy gay gen ?

I'm not sure that I would. It's kind of disturbing that someones parents would go out of their way to mutilate their own child and cut dicks look ugly.
>>
File: 1460682981105.png (515KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460682981105.png
515KB, 816x900px
>meet up with masc guy
>he's actually mathc
>>
File: image.png (456KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
456KB, 750x1334px
>>6218623

Umm...
>>
When you have cool conversations with a guy on gay Tinder, he hits on you and all that, all nice. So I got him on Fb when suddenly not long after (about 2 days), he announces a relationship on Fb with a girl (with a vagina!!). What lol
>>
>>6218646
Your stories silly but you sound really cute. You have a cute way of typing.
>>
>>6218646

Did he say he was bi?
>>
>>6218635
Why wouldn't I? If I started dating him, it would be for a lot more things than something as shallow as what their dick looks like, and if we manage to have enough trust in each other so that we get to have sex, I'm not gonna give a shit about it either. It's still a dick.
>>
>>6218635
I would only date a cut guy. Uncut dicks literally make me gag in disgust.
>>
>>6218675
That mean you are almost certainly cut. I feel genuinely bad for you people. I see how cut guys can just grab the head of their dick with a dry hand hand start jerking. The amount of sensation they've lost is incredible.
>>
*puts on a tinfoil hat*
HIV was created in a laboratory setting by the theocratic military-industrial complex that is hell-bent on destroying poor innocent gay people
>>
>>6218685
I am cut, but no, cut fags do not have less sensation. Thats a myth which has been disproven. Virtually everyone white in north america is cut, at least, anglo saxon white people. And lets be honest, there the only ones that really matter.
>>
>>6218690
I think it was made for niggers. AIDS is the one thing that brings the gay and afro minorities together in unity. Except blacks are usually so dumb and uneducated that they aren't even aware they have it.
>>
>>6218643

What / if anything happened between you two ?
>>
>>6218692
Not Canadians, nor a good chunk of Europe.

Just badly misinformed Americunts.

There is a huge sensitivity difference... I can run my hand on my head and most uncut guys I've messed with and they will say it feels like sandpaper.

Cut guys are like "this is boring what are you doing, use some spit or lube"
>>
>>6218692
Truer words have never been said.
>>
>>6218655
Nope, totally gay. Twink tier if you ask me, but who am I, I'm just judging by the way he typed on Tinder
>>
File: image.png (646KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646KB, 750x1334px
>>6218703

Nothing, I'm uncut and only wanted to message him to rant.
>>
>>6218685
>I see how cut guys can just grab the head of their dick with a dry hand hand start jerking
I'm cut and I can't do that. If I want to directly rub my glans, I need lube; otherwise, it hurts. And even with lube, it's not something I can do from the get-go, because it tends to be a tad too sensitive at first for me to like rubbing it from the beginning. I need to have already been jerking it for a little while
>>
>>6218692
I am a north american anglo saxon and I'm not cut. You can say it's a myth but experience has taught me differently. Just look at the way cut guys handle their dicks. If I tried jacking myself or my boyfriend with a dry hand on pulled back foreskin it would hurt like hell because it's so sensitive.

You are fooling yourself if you really thinking cutting the protective sheathe off and having your dick rub raw on the inside of your pants for decades won't affect it's sensitivity.

By all means tell yourself whatever lies you have to to be okay with the damage that was done to you before you had any choice. But I still feel bad for you, and every cut guy out there. Only an idiot can't keep an unmutilated penis clean.
>>
>>6218705
I literally am Canadian. Anglo saxon white Canadians are mostly cut; its the rest of the population that isnt, like the dirty french. Who would want to have sex with a french guy?
>There is a huge sensitivity difference... I can run my hand on my head and most uncut guys I've messed with and they will say it feels like sandpaper.
Nope
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/18/circumcised-less-sensitive_n_9721202.html
>>
>>6218725

>huffpo

Nope, nice try.
>>
>>6218712
>wanted to message him to rant.

about what a jerkface he is ?
>>
>>6218732
"I wont accept your source because it contradicts my arbitrary assertions about reality!"

k
>>
>>6218712
Down's syndrome?
>>
>>6218733
That being 35+ and being that picky/delusional is a desperate cry for help.

Also that uncut is better and I'm sorry that he is a cut savage
>>
>>6218725

>believing the jewish pro-mutilation propoganda
>>
File: 124312.jpg (112KB, 563x702px) Image search: [Google]
124312.jpg
112KB, 563x702px
>>6218294
>fag worships a fag nailed to some fags
kek
>>
>>6218725
>Who would want to have sex with a french guy

French guys are qt as fuck; unlike the eternal anglo
>>
>>6218743
>That being 35+ and being that picky/delusional is a desperate cry for help.
>Also that uncut is better and I'm sorry that he is a cut savage

glad you told him to fuck off; keep up the good work.

Also how old are you/ what did you study in college ?
>>
>>6218725
>We found that while the foreskin was more sensitive to fine touch, it was not more sensitive to the other stimuli we used, and those stimuli are likely more important in sexual pleasure.”

That study confirms that cut penises are less sensitive. All it's saying is they don't think it's important. I would strongly disagree with that, I find the sensitivity to touch is very important with me and my penis.

I understand that there is a very strong desire to not feel like your penises have been irreparably damaged. But they just have. Circumcision is barbaric and has absolutely no good purpose.

I will grant it's not as horrific as female circumcision, but I still feel bad for all you guys.
>>
>>6218749
That's one of the best sentences I've read all week.
>>
where were you when we saw the gronk's ass
>>
>troubled and just want to be held by a nice, decent looking guy

Is there even a market for this
>>
>>6218765

Old enough, and lolcollege.
>>
File: tumblr_mdm39a6S3y1qfx79n.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdm39a6S3y1qfx79n.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>tfw just got a janitor position at taco bell
>>
>>6218791
>lolcollege

never went ?
>>
>>6218773
If you felt bad for them then you wouldn't be enlightening them on what they're missing out on
>>
>>6218797
Fucking lost it
>>6218787
Yo hmu famalam
>>
would you lads shag a tranny that looks like a bloke, m8s?
>>
>>6218817

Maybe ? Not sure if I started dating someone and I really liked them then why not ? They would have to really look like a guy tho.
>>
>>6218817
No.
>>
>>6218797
Hahaha, you're going to have a lot of fun then.
>>
>>6218817
Like a Buck Angel? Sure.
>>
>>6218829
yeah they (me) do, like a total bloke m8

>>6218862
oight thanks lad
>>
>>6218879
Are you transgender then anon, as in you wanna be a girl but you feel you're too manly to fully transition.
>>
>>6218773
It's even worse than that, if you read carefully they are comparing foreskin to cut penis head. That study is comparing apples and oranges, it's a complete smoke screen. They found one researcher who said he thought the foreskin was the most sensitive part of the penis and then based everything around that.

But anyone with a non-circumcised penis can tell you all the real sensations are on the head of the penis, not the foreskin. Jesus fuck, people take that seriously?
>>
>>6218902
yes
i also am on hormones but they do nothing because duh male puberty
>>
File: GoT Laugh.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
GoT Laugh.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>6218342
>Christians are lovely people
Not only is that a complete lie, nobody in the world can say that without keeping a straight face, not even the most hardcore christian.

Even "islam is the religion of peace" is said with more conviction and faith than "christians are lovely people"
>>
File: 1460319277230.jpg (62KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
1460319277230.jpg
62KB, 599x586px
>>6218725
Why is anglo canada more pozzed than French canada?
>>
>>6218940
>>6218940
No one else in Canada likes the French. So they tend to just fuck each other which keeps things from spreading.
>>
File: rob_gronkowski_NFL.png (403KB, 650x496px) Image search: [Google]
rob_gronkowski_NFL.png
403KB, 650x496px
Would you date a Chad?
>>
>>6218879

Sorry I thought you meant ftm; wouldn't date a male to female thats just weird.
>>
>>6218916
>But anyone with a non-circumcised penis can tell you all the real sensations are on the head of the penis, not the foreskin
Now, I don't wanna get in the argument of whether the foreskin is the source of all pleasure like some people like to believe (I certainly don't), but to be fair, the head of the glans does lose a part of its sensitivity due to the keratinization.

How much of it is lost is (or, in other words, how much of it matters in regards to sexual pleasure) is an entirely different thing that is hard to quantify. Because people don't seem to understand having nerves doesn't necessarily mean said nerves would have given you sexual pleasure. The tips of the fingers are some of the most sensitive parts of the human bodies if you take it purely on their innervation, but I won't get aroused if you start rubbing my fingers. I have never heard of men who lost the capacity to ejaculate after a circumcision, or who even took way too long to do it, though (hell, you hear more men having problems with premature ejaculation who seriously consider a circumcision, than you do with anorgasmia on the other side of the issue), which should tell anyone it's not something life-changing either. Do I wish I knew what a foreskin feels like? Shit yeah, I want medicine to evolve fast enough within my lifetime so either a foreskin transplant is possible, or just straight-up foreskin regeneration through regenerative medicine. But I used to go through some major depression episodes (to the point of having suicidal thoughts) about the fact I'm cut, and then I realized the large majority of the problem was in my head, that I made a much bigger deal out of it than it should be. I'm glad I can be happy with how I am now. It seems like there's too many people out there who are cut who think their sex lives are over, and I'm glad I managed to pull myself out of that mud, and while I'm still quite young to enjoy it too.
>>
>>6218956

obviously yes.

but a chad won't date me ;_;
>>
>>6218922
Isn't there some form of testosterone blocker you can get?
>>
>>6218916
I thought that when I skimmed it the first time but discounted it as just being written in a strange way. I didn't think they'd really try to compare those two the way they did.

>>6218979
Honestly the actual foreskin itself feels like finger skin. It's quite sensitive, but not necessarily pleasurable on it's own. The part that feels the most pleasurable is the head by far.

Now obviously, cut guys still feel plenty enough to get off. If they didn't that would be a huge problem. But in porn and with the few cut guys I've been with, I see the way they can handle the head of their dicks.

What gets me riled up about it is that it happens with so many people and are given no choice in the matter. Many parents do it because of cultural pressure, some buy into the the bullshit that a penis is somehow hard to keep clean. And we now have people who insist it's the way things should be. It's horrible.
>>
>>6219009
Yeah it's called a condom
>>
>>6219035
Sludge is being a good boy and left this foul place
>>
>>6219035
5652 left :(

Or at least I think he did, it sucks, I really liked his catty posts.

>>6219029
Oh you :3c
>>
>>>/fit/37207848
stop fagging up /fit/ kthnx
>>
>>6219009
testosterone blockers won't stop caveman browbones, big noses or crimson chins :^)
>>
File: tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png (139KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png
139KB, 500x567px
>>6219091
But their straight man poo tho...
>>
File: 1454705459554.png (258KB, 1162x596px) Image search: [Google]
1454705459554.png
258KB, 1162x596px
>>6219091
/fit/ is the gayest board on 4chins, bro
>>
>>6219105
>>6219009
>>6218922
>>/femgen/
>>/mtfg/
>>
File: 1463550785244.jpg (116KB, 658x614px) Image search: [Google]
1463550785244.jpg
116KB, 658x614px
>>6218294
>burning in hell

So, what's new?
>>
>>6219105
I guess not, I guess their mainly for your skins complexion and softness.
>>
>>6219127
Before the stormfront raids all of 4chan was super gay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDFg7kuX97U

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO /MUGEN/?
>>
File: 1458748386438.jpg (678KB, 1341x3447px) Image search: [Google]
1458748386438.jpg
678KB, 1341x3447px
>>6219127
I can't find my /fit/ gym shower fuck greentext help

wait here it is
>>
>>6219170
>all of 4chan was super gay.
But only for 2D master race.
3D was too icky and nobody on 4chan was brave enough to approach one of these creatures.
>>
File: 1460183369491.jpg (2MB, 2000x5320px) Image search: [Google]
1460183369491.jpg
2MB, 2000x5320px
>>6219185
lel
>>
>tfw you will never be a sex toy reviewer that gets toys for free all the time from companies just so you write a couple of favorable lines about their product
>You will never have a full collection of free sex toys that you can pleasure your prostate with
>>
>>6219195

Wow they have great asses. Shouldn't at least one person on here have a 10/10 ass like /fit/ does? WTF? You guys are gay and most of you don't even take care of yourself or do enough squats to get a perfect ass. Such a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>6219191
Pretty much. It was an interesting place back then. It's still an interesting place, but a very different one. /pol/ forcing country IDs was some lame as shit though. It was fun before then, now it's too much work.
>>
>>6219210

I'll try to do squats more often anon
>>
>>6219219
>/pol/ forcing country IDs was some lame as shit though.
Well, at least it allows me to immediately discard the opinions of certain people solely based on their nationality.
>>
>>6219210
Why don't you take care of yourself since you're so judgemental.
>>
>>6219210
Naw, they all work out, to have a good ass you need muscle behind it to support it.
>>
>>6219227
fuck off maki, no one wants you here
>>
>>6219185

>straight guy

>virgin ass, takes dick with little issue in public place

At least try to be believable lol
>>
>>6219226
Exactly. And changing your IP all the time to post as different people and countries is more effort than it's worth now. It's still a funny place to go and just watch the people screaming into a void. But it's so much more fun when you get to poke them yourself.
>>
>>6219289
>But it's so much more fun when you get to poke them yourself.
Tell me about it.
Poland left with a sore ass.
And I'm not even Australian.
>>
File: 1456438272090.gif (4MB, 337x187px) Image search: [Google]
1456438272090.gif
4MB, 337x187px
>>6219182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

the best.
>>
thoughts?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_and_psychiatry.htm
>>
>>6219078
Oh me :3
>>6219244
Pretty much this, Ann keeps trying to make me squat more
>>
>>6219335

If you don't want to read it basically the gay movement of the 70s pulled a Jew move on the APA and declared psychiatrists wanted to exterminate them because they labeled homosexuality as a mental disorder. They threatened and harassed anyone who declared homosexuality needed to be cured. The effort to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the DSM was the result of power politics, threats, and intimidation, not scientific discoveries.
>>
>>6219314
>Mark me. I will take my own life if I am forced to live in God forsaken Poland.
>>
>>6219280
The shower room part really ruined it.
>>
>>6219335
>jesus-is-savior.com

Anything that comes from a death cult is going to be laughable at best.
>>
>>6219364
>Scientific discoveries
You never needed any scientific discoveries to know it doesn't fit the criteria of a mental illness. Sounds like a bunch of tinfoil crap.
>>
>>6219319
Genuinely love that song.

>>6219357
Its worth doing, I noticed a difference rather quickly. There's some other stuff that does it too, I can't recall what they are though.

Need to work out more too myself. Driving a car is making me lazy as shit.
>>
>>6219366
I just called him a retarded plumber who should worry more about feeding his family than homosexuality.
>>
>>6219395
Yeah but my ass is already pretty nice desu he's just trying to make me /fit/, which currently isn't an option
>>
>>6219411
Jokes on him, I only ever come here when I'm at work. So trolling 4chan is feeding my family. And I don't worry about homosexuality in the least.
>>
>>6219387

>being a homosexual doesn't fit the criteria of a mental illness

Are you a psychiatrist?

>A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a mental or behavioral pattern that causes either suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life.

LGBTQ's only function normally because they've been ACCOMMODATED for. Take away the homosexual-friendly environment you now live in and you'd be suffering much more than you already are. Most of you are confused, suicidal, constantly feeling depressed, etc. Most of you poorly function in your ordinary life which is why you come on 4chan to bitch about shit and stay here for years continuing to bitch about lack of an ordinary life.

Pls tell me how your homosexuality isn't a mental illness. It clearly is one.
>>
>>6219387

Also the fact that there isn't a suitable partner for most of you is quite telling. Where as straight people have many different men/women to choose from, gays really don't have many options and the options they do have consist of superficial personalities and fags who put on a facade which just proves how unnatural being LGBTQ is.
>>
>>6219453
>because they've been ACCOMMODATED for.
That goes for practically all minorities.
Is being black a mental illness too?

>which is why you come on 4chan
>unironically using 4chan users as a representation of lgbt people
>>>/trash/
>>
>>6219453
The false assumption you are making is that the suffering is coming from them being homosexual as opposed to how people treat them because they're homosexual.

As you can see, when homophobia and the hate that comes with it is removed they are as happy and content as anyone else. Where I live homosexuality is fairly well accepted and the gay people I know are mostly pretty happy, well adjusted people.

You can take the most "normal" and otherwise happy person in the world. But if you have multiple people put them down, and insult them every day eventually it's going to breed depression and worse.

Nice try, but you still sound like a child talking about things you don't actually understand at all.
>>
>>6219453
>Are you a psychiatrist?
Are you?
>>A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a mental or behavioral pattern that causes either suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life.
Being gay doesn't fit the criteria
>Most of you are confused, suicidal, constantly feeling depressed, etc.
proofs?

most of the people here bitch about >tfw no bf anyway, just like straight virgins with >tfw no gf
>Most of you poorly function in your ordinary life which is why you come on 4chan to bitch about shit and stay here for years continuing to bitch about lack of an ordinary life.
And you're here bitching about gay people, who are basically a non-issue in your shit life, who are you to judge?
>>
>>6219473

Is there a suitable partner for you?
>>
>>6219453
>Are you a psychiatrist?
No, but I have about three family members who did study for that, and they'd all tell you it's bullshit.

>Pls
Obvious troll, not gonna bother replying to anything else.
>>
>>6219453
>Most of you are confused, suicidal, constantly feeling depressed, etc.
never been suicidal, usually very happy, and am almost never depressed. I think I've been seriously depressed maybe three times since middle school. If you're saying that all LGBT people are weak human beings, you're entirely wrong. Just because I like dick doesn't mean I'm a pussy.
>>
>>6219453
>Most of you poorly function in your ordinary life which is why you come on 4chan

Do you work in a movie theatre? You'd make a great projectionist.
>>
>>6219473
Are you the dude I was talking to last night about this stuff?

I was hoping he'd drop by and we could chat again.
>>
Erm.... The book of Leviticus is outdated, Old Testament doesn't matter any more.
>>
That feeling when you discover you have a trigger word

Instead of whining and posting on tumblr, I get angry, though.
>>
>>6219644
lol
>>
>>6219501
>The false assumption you are making is that the suffering is coming from them being homosexual as opposed to how people treat them because they're homosexual.

Homosexuals are treated well in this day and age in the USA/EUROPE/etc. Yet they're still killing themselves in much larger numbers and are generally unhappy. Why is that when they have equal rights.... You don't have an argument obviously.
>>
File: 1463217746663.jpg (96KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1463217746663.jpg
96KB, 444x444px
>>6219650

yeah same

mine trigger phrase is "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"
>>
File: 1457373289384.jpg (69KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1457373289384.jpg
69KB, 600x578px
>>6219670
>>
Why is it okay to be gay?

Serious question.
>>
>>6219666
>Homosexuals are treated well in this day and age in the USA/EUROPE/etc
How would you know? You're not homosexual :^)
>>
>>6219709
something something the left pushed the "gay gene" and everyone begun to think we were born this way and can't do anything about it, and thus it became accepted (this is false btw)
>>
>>6219666
>Homosexuals are treated well in this day and age in the USA/EUROPE/etc.

They're treated much better than they were, but still worse than people seen as "normal". If homosexuality caused depression then all homosexuals would suffer from it, and that's not the case.

Again, where I live is very tolerant compared to many parts of the US and Europe and I know a lot of gay people. Depression exists of course, but no more than in other people.

Your argument is based entirely around false assumptions you make up in your head.
>>
>>6219709
Because there's nothing wrong with it, so by definition there's no reason for it not to be okay.
>>
>>6219711

>transgirl in my neighborhood got beat up on her way home from school
>was showered with gifts, money, and giftcards
>got a full scholarship to transuniversity

>gayboy sued schoolboard for not letting his go to prom with his bf
>won a million dollars

That's how I know.
>>
>>6219742
>black guy gets beaten to death by police
>civil outrage, officer fired
Black people are treated so well guys
>>
>>6219719

Literally everyone who is different than the norm is treated bad in some way. That's how a society works. It's the same way in the animal kingdom. When a young horse doesn't walk properly or has a disability, the older male will kill it.

It's the same with God, if you aren't worthy, you go to hell. It's how the world works. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>6219078
5652 killed himself.
>>
>>6219761

>black guy committed a crime and got killed

why should his family win money for raising a hoodlum?
>>
>>6219779
Hahaha S A V A G E
>>
>>6219779
>committing a crime means you should die
>>
>>6219777

He was the only hot twink on here imo. I liked his body better than swede, sadfrog, etc.
>>
>>6219777
I doubt it, got any proof?

>>6219795
Yeah, I bonered hard over him.
>>
>>6219811
He was brit too, wasn't he? Why no bone him?
>>
>>6219742
How the American legal system works does not represent society at large, and even less so in European countries where million dollar lawsuits never happen.
>>6219794
It actually does in some cases, namely ones where the perpetrator is armed and dangerous and fails to surrender.
>>
File: 1444992943008.gif (3MB, 253x190px) Image search: [Google]
1444992943008.gif
3MB, 253x190px
>>6219795
>only hot twink on here imo. I liked his body better than swede, sadfrog
>>
>>6219769
>It's the same with God, if you aren't worthy, you go to hell. It's how the world works.

You are wasting your life worrying about an afterlife that doesn't exist. That's a true mental disorder. Your stupid death cult has completely warped your brain.
>>
>>6219794

>committing a crime while holding something that looks like a weapon

That's usually what happens...

99% of the time the police responded appropriately.

Just because 1% of police end up killing someone either by accident or by force...doesn't mean they're bad guys.

The thing is blacks are committing most of the crimes in the USA, most black guys in America are bad individuals who're up to no good and have everyone alert. No one wants to take a chance with a big black gorilla or some black guy you can hardly even see at night because he's the color of darkness.

It's sad how american blacks are so far from being nice and genuine like true african blacks.
>>
>>6219826
Hah, he's really hot man, rreaaallllyyy doubt I would have been of interest to him.

>>6219839
Of course theres you too baby~
>>
>>6219839
werent you literally in love with him like 6 months ago
>>
>>6219869
Yes.
>>
>>6219840

IT DOES EXIST. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO GET ME TO UNBELIEVE. THIS WORLD IS A LIE. YOUR LIFE IS A LIE. YOUR SEXUAL IDENTITY IS A LIEEEEEEE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU DO FOR GOD. GOD IS EVERYTHING. BOW DOWN TO YOUR CREATOR. APPRECIATE HIM. LOVE HIM. DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. MAKE YOUR LIFE A PRAYER TO HIM. ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END IS WHAT YOU'vE DONE FOR GOD.
>>
>>6219874
d e e t s
>>
>>6219864
Aww don't say that, he was hit but you're not bad yourself
>>
>>6219869
no
>>
>>6219886
Hitler drifts from twink to twink, camming with them and stuff. 5652 became super attached to him because he was still on the rebound from swede e-dumping him like 8 months prior or w/e. Hitler moved onto another twink, 5652 was devastated, then me meeting up with swede was the final straw for the poor lil guy
>>
>>6219908
you used to always talk to him
>>6219911
>believing rugby
stop trying to start e-dramz
>>
>>6219795

http://flockdraw.casfire.com/ups/75210.jpg

His body/face wasn't that great.
>>
>>6219911
>Hitler moved onto another twink
Who?
>>
>>6219878
I have lost a lot of sympathy because so many Christians have ended up as nasty people, but I legitimately feel bad for them. Afterlife is one of the biggest, most destructive lies that has been forced onto people. People literally waste their entire lives fearing hell and waiting for heaven.
>>
File: dis.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
dis.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>hitler x 5652 love drama

V O M I T I N G
>>
>>6219911
who bottomed when u met with swede?
>>
>>6219939
actually legit

>>6219944
niq
>>
File: senpai.jpg (27KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
27KB, 853x476px
>btw here's senpai if anyone's curious
>>
>>6219954
>No niq / feel good love drama
Shame
>>
>>6219964
haha holy shit looks like a failed ftm
>>
>>6219964
Comparing it to a half-covered pic of Senpai's face that he sent me. The ears and lips are different.

>>6219960
ur mum
>>
Why are you so racist, /gaygen/?
>>
>>6219962
I have never masturbated on cam with Hitler, we literally just talk shit.

there was an urban legend that we fapped together for a while and we never denied it but its not rly tru u've all been rused xd
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 596x1127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 596x1127px
Maybe I shouldn't be talking to my first ex.
>>
>>6219979
so i guess that means you really are as ugly as we've heard
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 575x456px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 575x456px
>talking to some swedish twink on grindr who lives an hour from me
>sends me this pic

Isn't this swede?
>>
>>6219996
quads
>>
>>6220013
DELETE THIS

dubs
>>
>>6220025
okay maybe this time
>>
>>6219964
Why do gay guys even cut their hair? Look like shit

I never cut my hair and when I go to the supermarket all the hot security guards follow me everywhere I go, I bet they're just waiting for me to commit some small insignificant infraction of the law just to get an excuse to drag me in to the back room and molest me anally
>>
>>6220025

I'm sorry boo bear. Maybe next time.
>>
>>6219887
Well you can judge IRL and report back your findings
>>
>>6220044
>swede was a camwhore like nearly a year ago

wew lad how shocking i never knew of this like wow
>>
>>6220055

If I was talking to him on grindr, he's still a slut, cuz he wants to hookup....

I thought you and him were a couple? If not I might as well tap that.
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>6220055
>tripdubs
>>
>>6220054
Haha aww you knew it was me :3 I certainly will,
We can even replicate the Swede rugby pic and ... I'll be rugby (vom)
>>
File: 1462377356363.jpg (168KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462377356363.jpg
168KB, 900x675px
>>6220069
I just want you to know that the only reason I'm replying to your shitty bait is that I am incredibly bored right now waiting for my food to arrive and game to update.

1/10 effort, see me after class.
>>
>>6220042
Sure thing chris chan
>>
>>6220091
I'm not gay enough for that though.
>>
>>6219962
>niq
wat

>>6219979
i guess the cat is out of the bag
>>
>>6220142
why is rugby making things up about you and sad cunt
>>
>>6219979

can you or Hitler even cum?

Both of you look like you have a lack of testosterone.
>>
>>6220156
Yay, hello again anon!
>>
>>6220142
Hope you enjoyed the sloppy seconds ;)

>>6220156
Everything I posted about them is 100% factual.
>>
>>6220129
Hahaha fair enough, just a thought.
>>
>>6220162

so on grindr I asked if he was swede from gaygen, and he said yeah

he also says he's not dating you, you're just friends
>>
>>6220159
yes
but it's clear
http://i.imgur.com/Zyyr8xB.jpg

>>6220162
emphasis on the sloppy
amirite
>>
>>6220171
The hilarious thing is that I'm literally on call with Swede right now :^)

Go back to the drawing board and try to think up something better for next time.

>>6220178
That boy is like throwing a sausage down a sewerpipe experiencing a blowout.
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 750x1334px
>>6220069

No point in trolling if you don't have any screenies of delicious cummie offerings.
>>
>>6220178
>http://i.imgur.com/Zyyr8xB.jpg

>cum on belly
>no semi-hard penis poking out

It looks like you were cummed on.
>>
>>6220171
Come on anon, as much as I want there to be drama, that was really badly executed :(
>>
tfw no 5652 gf
>>
>>6220178
L-Lewd...
>>
>>6220200

haha, but I got you worried enough to skype him and make sure he wasn't doing anything suspicious
>>
>>6220212

Let's create our own drama kingrice, we'll get into an online relationship and then I'll cheat on you. It'll be brilliant!
>>
File: jrd6O2P.jpg (92KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
jrd6O2P.jpg
92KB, 640x426px
>>6220239
I was on skype with him before you posted the pic of him and we both laughed @ u

haha
>>
>>6220240
Hahaha that's perfect, you should cheat on me with someone in here, so I can get megacucked.
>>
>>6220250

That's it guys, I'm gonna cuck kingrice!
>>
>>6220240

But I called dibs on Kingrice first.

He can wear a white t shirt with oil stained and smell like gasoline, his jeans cut up and dirty from being under the car...

We can make love in the bed of my fantasy truck...
>>
>>6220250
More like you'll mega cuck him
If youse last that long :)
>>
All the uglies might as well date each other.
>>
5652 are you here
>>
>>6220277
hi
>>
>>6220205
nah there's slight remnants of boner, but I'm wearing black underwear so hard to see
http://i.imgur.com/vRKD9N2.jpg
>>
>>6220260
I don't think I could satisfy epsi, he's had an awful lot of fun with his butt you know~

>>6220257
That's actually a pretty hot scenario. I wouldn't recommend engine oil though but baby oil would be more than acceptable.
>>
>>6220277

haven't seen him post in 3 weeks or so
>>
>>6220287

Nah, your dick would be plenty fine, I don't use big toys really anymore, can't really use them right now.
>>
>>6220282
Hey qt~ where have you been
>>
>>6220287

It's a fantasy I go to a lot... Everytime I smell gasoline I start getting hard.
>>
>>6220297
crying cus rugby cucked me
leavin this place forever t b h
>>
>>6220287
Yeah it's like pissing into the wind.
Also dude I remember my brother is strong enough to roll your micra onto its roof.
>>
>>6220312
Wait what, do I know you? Were you there when we tried to roll it?

>>6220301
In the bed of a truck covered I'm baby oil is hot as fuck.

>>6220295
Well in that case my penis can cover for you until you cuck me!
>>
>>6220327
It's Dublin guy also lol, I meant he's rolled micras before, he's done it by himself like
Sorry for confusion
>>
pervs pervs pervs
>>
>>6220343
le perv
>>
what kind of deodorant do you wear?
what deodorant smells the best on a man?
>>
>>6220342
Oh, I was thrown back then, literally everyone I know has tried to roll it over haha.

Your bro must be pretty strong, we've had six of us shaking it from side to side, we've never actually tried to pick it up and flip it though... Maybe we will try that next!
>>
>>6220306
how can a cuck cuck anyone
rugby is king of the cucks
>>
>>6220355

Axe Phoenix... It always smells nice and lasts all day.

T b h, no deodorant is best... Musk natural man scent...
>>
>>6220355
degree.
>>
>>6220359
He just squats down and and stands lifting the thing with both hands and yeah he's fucking huge, like it's ridiculous
>>
>>6220400
My god, I'd love to see that, the image is hilarious. Your brother can lift 800kg and roll it!

How many times has he done this, does he just do it to random cars?! Just sees Micras and flips them hahaha
>>
>>6219277
Literally why im here tbvh
>>
>>6220355

If you eat healthy you shouldn't really need a deodorant. If your pits reek after working out or getting sweaty it's an indicator you're diseased.
>>
>>6220415
I want you here. I love you.
>>
>>6220423
Well I gotta change that shit.

That gay ass love shit doesn't fly with me.
>>
>>6220412
Yes done it to just like micras, Kia something, just small cars, ges a mechanic too and rugby/hurling player
>>
>>6220284
>http://i.imgur.com/vRKD9N2.jpg
Extra lewd
>>
>>6220355
wtf I just wash myself proper, no need for deodorant

I wear fragrance though, Tabac brand
>>6220367
>Axe
how do you cope? All Axe products smell like shit, and they're Unilever owned jew products too
>>
>tfw cocaine two energy drinks and two scoops of c4 before the busiest rush hour.

I hope I don't get a meltdown. Working meltdowns are always intense when you get so lost in thought you can't react to anything and you do the same thing like washing something for hours.

Maki needs that rush.
>>
>>6220367

Axe Phoenix Antiperspirant Deodorant:
Active ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY(17.8%)

>>6220377

Degree Men's Deodorant:
Active ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (18.2%)
I rather not get cancer/MLS/etc.
>>
>>6220439
Fuck queers.

>>6220284
fug.
>>
>>6220447
Yeah but, are these just random cars on the road? It sounds hilarious, like some sort of well known local menace who flips random cars over in the night.
>>
>>6220468
No just like friends/family cars
>>
would you have oral/anal sex with a ftm dick?

http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1463571707032.jpg
>>
File: 1454755104765.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1454755104765.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>6220490
>>
File: 1441149528615.jpg (16KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1441149528615.jpg
16KB, 480x451px
>>6220490
Well that made me gag. I don't know how people decide to get themselves this kind of genital "reconstruction." I'd imagine if I had dysphoria, I'd still prefer to keep my old genitals that are at least working and looking the way they should.
>>
File: 1458315475790-1.jpg (27KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1458315475790-1.jpg
27KB, 279x304px
>>6220458
>taking coke and some shit I've never even heard of together
youre a real class act, kid
>>
File: slutby.jpg (72KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
slutby.jpg
72KB, 640x426px
>>6220423
sup rugbussy
>>
>>6218294
Are starfish pics a real thing?

adequateman.deadspin.com/who-sends-dick-pics-lunatics-apparently-1777353059
>>
>>6220490
>frankenpenis
>>
>>6220451

The sprays smell like shit.

But the actual gel deodorant smells nice. It's fresh without being super obnoxious .
>>
>>6220513

Well that made me gag. I don't know how men decide to have sex with other men when their genitals are meant to go inside of a woman. I'd imagine if I was gay, I'd never have anal sex to keep my tight ass looking the way it should. I'd also continue to fuck women on the side since vaginas accommodate penises much better.
>>
>>6220490

Would rather fuck wizs butt than go near that thing.
>>
>>6220458
>abusing narcotics
>loading yourself with c4
c'mon man.
>>
>>6220548
Here's your (You). Don't spend it all in one place.
>>
>>6220517
>pic has my shitty calves in it

That is a top notch Rare Rugby. Well done on devaluating it. Not even I had that one, you filthy creeper.
>>
>>6220159
Hitler legitimately can't produce testosterone.

As far as I know, my hormone levels are pretty typical
>>
>>6220558

How does it feel knowing that feelgood will surpass your lifts?
>>
>>6220555

http://redixx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/slider3.jpg

>typical gay mans ass after 3-5 years of buttsex
>>
File: curious george.jpg (30KB, 455x590px) Image search: [Google]
curious george.jpg
30KB, 455x590px
>>6220490
If he does look like guy and he's hot.
>>
>>6220573
>will
yeah when hell freezes over
>>
>>6220558
post calves
>>
>>6220598

Swede made you got soft. Why aren't you shitting on all these newfags?
>>
>>6220539
I've never seen Axe brand deodorant other than spray-on. Roll-on deodorant is mostly Rexona here, which is another Unilever owned brand.

I used Old Spice roll-on until I realized I dont need deodorant.
>>
File: 2016-03-18 18.08.21.jpg (247KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18 18.08.21.jpg
247KB, 750x1334px
>>6220605
>post lewd bodypic
sure

NO MEAN COMMENTS ALLOWED OK THIS IS A HUGBOX ZONE :3

>>6220607
I'm trying to cut down on using 'cunt' so much for when I go to the US because those cunts hate it when you say 'cunt'
>>
>>6220620

You need to crap on army more. Damn newfags think they can come up in here and play hugbox. Gaygen used to be harsher than this.
>>
>>6220638
But what if he decides to bully you though? I don't think anyone can handle the full power of rugby being a cunt for too long.
>>
>>6220638
Army already has it bad enough being an ugly manchild spic. I don't need to add to it.
>>
File: thisbiiitch.gif (841KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
thisbiiitch.gif
841KB, 245x245px
>>6220620
>still having slight gut when lying down
gurl...
>>
>>6220620
small pecs/10

is swede bullying you to become a twink ;_;?
poor rugtwink
>>
>>6220653

Gone soft.
>>
>>6220657

Is that crab?!
>>
>>6220657
It's called a core, darling. Something a starved jewrat like you would know nothing about :^)

>>6220679
>small pecs/10
Yeah my chest has always been shit, but my bench has always been better than yours ;) #cheekybantz

>>6220650
>I don't think anyone can handle the full power of rugby being a cunt for too long.
I think I have the highest trip/namefag killcount out of anyone here.
>>
>>6220653
I thought he was a black?
>>
>>6220700
FATTY
A
T
T
Y
>>
>>6220700

Name your victims
>>
>>6220690
no, that's Brooke Candy lol

>>6220700
why does it sharply drop off right above your pubic bone then
it's a gut
>>
>>6220700
I held the highest higbox record though~
>>
>>6220713

Name them
>>
>>6220716
Literally everyone on gaygen since forever, now most have left and got bfs
>>
>>6220713
What's a higbox record?
>>
>>6220704
It would be better for him if he was. The dark skin would conceal his ugliness slightly.

>>6220708
Senpai
Homochromia
shoe
2 SEAniggers
tripfag
irishanon (bullied him as anon)
some coalburner who I've forgotten
freddie

Then a bunch of others whose names I can't remember.

>>6220712
t. anorexic :^)
>>
>>6220731
Calling me fenian isn't bullying , rugby
>>
>>6220730
Hugbox. Phone autocorrects all the wrong things.
>>6220731
Wait, you and homochromia were buttbuddies back in the day tho?
>>
>>6220756
I bully him every day on Skype and snapchat too.

>>6220753
>unironically having terraria on your wishlist
HAHAHAHAHAH FAAAAAAAGGGG
>>
>>6220731
idk army seems a likeable fellow even though I generally hate shitskins

you should probably kill yourself though, you do nothing but shitpost
>>
>>6220756
So just being nice to people? Thought as much
>>6220766
>Buying games for people
Who's the real cuck here? Didn't even get the cheapest one
>>
>>6220772
Yeah Army is fine, just a bit too reddit 2bh.

>>6220775
>being too poor to afford a £8~ vidyagaym

Typical mick. Plus my credit card is linked up to me mam's so who cares 2bh
>>
>>6220775
Basically yeah, I like to help people out with stuff. There's a few anons recently who I helped convince do stuff to get a bf and then they did, so it was going well.

I'm general I just like to learn about people and help them out with little issues they've got. I often find people on here to be very interesting.
>>
>>6220788
Why spend 8EUR when I could get it for free? :^)
I had that game up their for years who gives a shit about wish lists
So ... still dependant on your mum ? Kek
>>6220798
That's pretty awesome, I started being a namefag when I talked a guy through that being gay was ok and perfectly normal. Chatted on here for the next few days then he disappeared, hope he's ok desu
But it went sour after that
>>
File: 1456257852734.jpg (37KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456257852734.jpg
37KB, 360x480px
>>6220490
oh no, no thank you, not today.
>>
>>6220835
I'm only 19 and it means I graduate with no debt, I fail to see how this is a bad thing :^)

Going all memes aside for a second, the only people who try to make out that relying on financial support from your parents when you are young & at uni is a bad thing are either poor (and therefore are jealous) or did not have the same opportunities in life (and therefore are jealous) so they try to belittle the more fortunate to feel better about their own shitty situation.

Just my two cents (which is double your bank savings) :DDD
>>
>>6220835

8 Euros for Terraria, that shit goes on sale for a dollar or two all the time.
>>
>>6220858
Hahaha fair enough I guess
You're not wrong tbf, I assumed you were older desu
>>6220870
Don't fucking help him epsi, jeez
>>
New!
>>6220951
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.