[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: horse love.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
horse love.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
Are any of you trans girls interested in dating trans men? I'm attracted to women but I don't feel like I've been able to connect with cis women because I am transgender.
So, would you be interested in having a relationship with a trans man if he met all of your other standards?
>>
>>6215406
horses a cute
>>
>>6215406
Nice job limiting your dating pool to maybe half of 0.3% of the population. Kek.
>>
>>6215406
Yup.
But are you masc?
>>
>ftm
>like other ftms but any near me all are young, pre-everything tumblrtards
>guys are attractive but seem either clingy or void of everything else so I feel as if I'm hanging around them just because
>most cis females I've been with are too clingy and overly emotional
>any interaction with mtfs I've had has been complete batshit insanity

This is torture.
>>
>>6215433
I'm not. That's kind of been my problem with cis women. There's all of this expectation to fit into masculinity, but I'm just not a masculine person. I wasn't socialized as a boy and I didn't receive the sexual socialization of a boy. I know this wouldn't work for most trans women, but I figured that (some) women who deal with the same thing might be more understanding.
Obviously I don't expect to be every trans woman's type, especially because my personality isn't ultra-masc.
>>
I'd date a trans dude if he was cute and not too short
>>
>>6215447
Trans dating fucking sucks!! Good luck, bud
>>
I'd definitely be down for it.

My issue is I'm a non passing mtf so... also I've never seen a vagina and don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>6215473
How short is too short? I'm 5'7. I guess this depends on your height, though haha
>>
Not trans, but I work at a cafe and have seen some odd couples.

Oddest couple that took the cake was this large fat black woman and her little manlet ftm boyfriend. The black chick could be trans possibly, but who knows? But they looked like they were really in love and the ftm was being very sweet to his girlfriend. Made me dawwwwwl.

Anyways, transgirls really can't afford to be picky and neither can ftms since they got no dicks. Ya'll have to not be shallow and fall for someone's personality instead.
>>
>>6215479
>>6215479
Dating a trans guy would probably be perfect for you then cause most of us don't want you to deal with it to begin with. Are you non-passing by this boards standards or are you actually non-passing? Because people on this board are hyper-critical. I'm sure you're very pretty!
Honestly, my primary concern is that a girl is at least in the process of becoming full-time/ transitioning. Pre-transition is a really volatile time and I don't think I could emotionally deal with it again.

>>6215496
;___; i want a trans gf to be sweet to, too.
I like the idea of dating another trans person because then there's no stress about measuring up to her idea of what "being a man" is. A lot of cis women have really unreachable standards (like, for example, they often expect men to have penises...)
>>
>>6215458
Um that's understandable. The thing is I don't mind fems but I expect a top in bed tbqh.
>>
of course
>>
>>6215510
Well at best I get called andro... in real life and on 4chan. In terms of emotions I feel incredibly stable my only issue I think at the moment is my loneliness and self conscious about my apperence.

That's cool no vagina stuff. I totally get it and wouldn't want to make someone uncomfortable
>>
>>6215514
Ah, awesome. Yeah, I would only want to be a top in bed, but I'm kind of fucked up about sex still. Working on it, though.
>>
I'm an ftm and I'm into other ftms and mtfs.
>tfw dickless manlet :(
>>
>>6215553
You sound really sweet. Do you have skype? Mine is circlegraph
>>
>>6215554
Yay lol, we would get along just fine then at least in bed.

>but I'm kind of fucked up about sex still
Like just inexperienced or is it dysphoria-inducing for you?
>>
>>6215599
No skype but I have a kik. Cassashidy.

If you want add me and we can chat but I'm at work atm. Plus I'm in Australia.
>>
>>6215619
Mainly inexperienced, which makes me feel kind of dysphoric (like "never had sex, no one wants a dickless manlet," if you don't mind the very candid answer).
Are you US? I live in KY
>>
>>6215475
I had a fairly decent one with another ftm bit in the end he was too clingy and just.. Was convinced of things that never happened? It was so confusing and ended so suddenly I had no idea what the fuck happened or if I really did do something wrong so we had no chance to talk about it. Just straight up cut off.

Granted yeah I'm not perfect in the slightest and if someone doesn't think it's working out then I'd at least like to know what I did wrong. Then again I was also his first 'real' relationship and I do make the effort to not get into people who are emotionally children and have zero experience.
>>
>>6215740
Was he early-on in his transition? I've noticed a lot of pre-transition guys are like this desu
>>
>>6215647
Well I am also inexperienced so you have nothing to be ashamed about. I get why would you feel like that but the top/bottom dynamic and whether we have a "connection" is probably more important to me than if you have a big ass squirting tool. Besides one can always improvise with oil, toys, wax etc which I kinda find more hot.

And no, I am not even from the US, sorry.
>>
>>6215406
Potentially
Guess it depends on all those other things.
Yeah, a trans guy with an at least neutral income situation, interest in starting a family, a desire for physical intimacy, and at least mild athleticism is going to get my attention. Being hot doesn't hurt.
>>
>>6215778
Depends how early. I'd saw 2 years or so, but he had also never met another ftm. He was also very, very 'shelteted' throughout his life. Homeschooled, had like one shitty friend the entire time, etc. He was in his early 20s and never had dated anyone before.

We also just about never, ever had any sort of confrontation in the 2 or so years we dated. I think he was afraid of it and I was constantly having to reassure him that I wasn't mad about something, he really had no idea how to interact with people in the slightest(he would often have me take over even if it was just with a cashier). Even if he didn't break up with me I don't think it would have worked out because in the end, I really felt like I was taking care of a child and it made me feel gross. He asked if he could hug me once, and to this day it feels like the most fucked up thing anyone could have asked me. He was also vegan, had to constantly 'remind' him to take his supplements, was vegan since he was 14 and admittingly not well informed about it so I legit think he is delayed in some ways but bringing it up sent him into a 'oh no I hate you' spiral.

But again I'm not perfect. I think I really can be pretty cold, especially when it comes to people bugging the fuck out when they don't remember if they tutned the stove off despite they hadn't used it in two days. I can only give so many fucks myself and having to literally rub someone's belly and coddle them to comfort them about everything makes my skin crawl. If I wanted to fuck a child i would become a pedophile.
>>
>>6215486
I'm like 5'7 too lol. Too short would be like 5'0-5'3. You're a pretty good height, almost every dude at my high school was 5'7 lol.
>>
No. I need a man with a nice dick to make me feel good and happy. Sorry. I would fool around with you for fun maybe though
>>
id date a trans guy no question if he was cute and we clicked, but i def need someone who's willing to get a little rough and kinky with me in the bedroom
>>
>>6216020
trans girls are perfect :'))
>>
>>6215406
yes, as a matter of fact, i had feelings toward one before. he was already married though.

though a trans man meeting all my desirable standards is probably rare, as my minimum requirement would be 5'10" or higher in addition to being able to lead in most of the things.
>>
>>6216062

im v skinny too so im easy to toss around
>>
>>6216075
Can I contact you? I'm not usually very sexual but I'd love to talk to you more!
>>
>>6216096

my skype is verbotenjam :s
>>
>>6215406
Trans people are all vulnerable and fragile but many of them are also sociopaths. Dating another trans person is never going to end well. Knowing this if you do date another trans person it's a form of abuse.
>>
>>6215988
Cis male and 5'3
Truely the death of me
Honestly being short is not that bad, there are quite a number of women who like short guys or don't care so any ftm Bros here who are as short as myself don't give up on dating

Side note: I have a yuge dick which might
Be my secret weapon if I didn't attract so many chick's who can't even take it.
Might be my one advantage for trans women though that and my good looks.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.