[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we a dying breed, is their any hope for us? How many fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

File: 7be.jpg (39KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
7be.jpg
39KB, 620x640px
Are we a dying breed, is their any hope for us? How many fit lesbians have you encountered in the wild?
>>
>>6204442
I saw a fit lesbian couple with a baby on the train one time... At least I think they were lesbians.
>>
>tfw lesbian and into fat chicks
>>
I just want to get it out in the open in the first few posts that lipstick lesbians are never actually lesbians.

That means there are no cute feminine lesbians. Just man-faced bull dykes, and women who have been "hurt".
>>
>>6204442
I know of one, but you wouldn't know she was lesbian unless you were friends with her. She's kind of femme, and kind of outdoorsy, whatever you guys call that.
>>
File: 1402907281354.png (108KB, 302x257px) Image search: [Google]
1402907281354.png
108KB, 302x257px
>>6204486
>>
>>6204442
>How many fit lesbians have you encountered in the wild?
But she's the only lesbian I know.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460655280455.jpg (67KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460655280455.jpg
67KB, 720x718px
>>6204442
fit cis lesbians, like me, exist. we're hard to find, though. maybe I'm too picky, but I don't even like a little bit of chub.

I treasure working out and looking/feeling good. I feel like I need to be in shape for something other than myself...could be the survivalist in me?

when will the "pizza starbucks chocolate lol" meme end? you can eat delicious food which doesn't turn you into a landwhale.
>>
"dying breed" would imply there were more fit lesbians in the past
>>
Why does everyone assume that only extremes exist within groups? Yeah, there are landwhale lesbians and fit lesbians, there are lisptick lesbians and dykes, and then there's the majority which is just average.
>>
>>6204442
do skeletal lesbians count or are we as bad as fatties to the eyes of fitbians?
>>
>>6204788
You can eat pizza, starbucks and chocolate without turning into a landwhale. Just doing eat 3000 calories worth of pizza, starbucks and chocolate every day and you'll be fine.
>>
>>6204858
At least spooky skeletons don't smell bad like whales.
>>
>>6204442
I think it's growing desu. But maybe that's cause I got fit and started making fit friends so I don't run into fatter lesbians as much as fit ones.

Really I think it's an older 30+ lesbian thing. New lesbians are more the outdoorsy organic-food kind.

Also

>the few lesbians I know from high school got fitter
>every other straight girl ended up preggers and fat
>>
>>6206638
Thank goodness fit lesbians is the upwards trend today.
>>
>>6204486
same, senpai
>>
File: feel.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>
>>6204572
Is it possible to be a mega dyke, but be femme presenting? Because i'm having problems figuring myself out. I'm lesbian and basically want to be the man in every way, but i'm feminine af and only wear dresses. Idk how this happened. It'd be easier if i were andro but
>>
>>6208306
Do whatever you want, anon. Who gives a fuck. Dominant femmes are in high demand. If your date don't like it, dump her and get a hotter model.
>>
>>6204442
I saw a girl at my gym. She was really hot and tall. I don't know if she was lesbian, but this one fat chick there (I guess they knew each other) came up and grabbed her butt. The fit girl was super startled and started blushing.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 735x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 735x519px
>>6204442
>tfw femme fit les only into femme fit les ;_;
>>
>>6204858
Better than fatties but not as great as fit
>>
>>6204442
Most of the lesbians i've met are fit
>>
>>6204442
You're a dying breed, demographics make that the a forgone conclusion. No need to worry about legacy, Femgen will adopt your aesthetics and carry the torch for you.
>>
File: fit girl initiative.jpg (264KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fit girl initiative.jpg
264KB, 1280x1280px
>>6208494
>fit girls want fatties
No this can not be allowed.
>>
>hard to find

Like every bulky chick I know is a lesbian. The ones who try to get real muscle and lift, not just yoga bodies.

Plus there's that stereotype of all the lesbians on sports teams.
>>
Do any fit bi-girls like estrogenized femboys?
>>
File: IMG_20160516_2373.jpg (41KB, 698x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_2373.jpg
41KB, 698x768px
>fit transbian master race
>>
>>6209070
gross. Go fuck another transbian.
>>
>>6209210
I only go for cis women (•u•)
>>
>>6209224
what a hypocrite
>>
>>6209210
Transbian x Transbian relationships are as pure as the driven snow.
>>
File: mad_rhino_by_tubbster.jpg (354KB, 636x523px) Image search: [Google]
mad_rhino_by_tubbster.jpg
354KB, 636x523px
>>6209234
Having a type doesn't mean I'm a hypo!
>>
>>6209254
gross but at least you'll fuck off to your own kind.
>>
>>6209234
it's not really hypocrisy if you don't feel like cis women should have to be attracted to trans women.

I mean I prefer cis girls over trans girls for a lot of complicated emotional reasons I dont think thats really hypocrisy
>>
File: kekinganimals.jpg (30KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
kekinganimals.jpg
30KB, 500x384px
>>6209255
>transbians are so terrible that not even transbians want each other

lel, I already knew that
>>
File: 1463408790062.jpg (90KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463408790062.jpg
90KB, 540x540px
>>6209277
This all is exactly why I don't think I'm a hypo. Women either want me or they don't. I make eyes with them and flirt if they seem interested because someone has to make that first move. If they don't seem interested then that's perfectly OK. I don't take it personally.
>>
>>6209307
>trannies get mad when someone doesn't want a trans girl

I've read too many posts where trannies say they don't disclose and are confused why people don't want to suck their dicks.

That and so many transbians turn straight eventually due to hormones so if I'm gonna take my chances of getting cucked, I'd rather be humiliated by a cis girl.
>>
>>6209343
>Mad that a boy on mones would give you boy on boy
plebe
>>
We're out there OP. Give us the lesbianeyes and we'll reveal our secret gay.

Been super femme/sporty/straight looking, know the struggle.
>>
>>6209343
Just because some people conduct themselves that way doesn't mean that I do. I disclose that I'm trans from the beginning, because for me that's part of living authentically.
>>
>>6209343
wait, are you saying you, as a cis lesbian, don't want to date transbians solely because they are a class 2 bislut cucking risk?

that's... fascinating...
>>
>>6204442
I've never seen a fat dyke desu, must be an american thing
>>
>>6209412
Yah it's an American thing. Also a south American thing because latin foods, especially Mexican is delicious and very fattening for you
>>
>thread asking lesbians shit
>huh wonder what them dykes got to say
>derailed by trannies

wow damn don't you hons have 50 other threads? why you gotta do this?
>>
>>6204788
I eat like a fucking frat boy. I eat tuna from the can. I eat Subway way too much. I could sustain myself on hummus and pita chips.

But I'm fit because I lift, count my calories, and hit my macros. I don't know why people think being fit means denying yourself.

Meanwhile my once proud lesbo race descends into a bunch of obese "queer" buttergolems squeezed into Modcloth dresses and purple lipstick on their teeth bitching about how stairs are the patriarchy while they cram cheese-coated carbs into their gullets.

I just want to find a good fit girl, pack up our flannel and border collies into the Subaru, and drive somewhere we can build a nice log cabin and sauna together.

I actually used to not be into butch chicks, but that's changed because somehow there are more fit butches than femmes. How the fuck did that happen?
>>
File: 1QJ55da.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1QJ55da.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>6209556
>>
>>6209558
>Meanwhile my once proud lesbo race descends into a bunch of obese "queer" buttergolems squeezed into Modcloth dresses and purple lipstick on their teeth bitching about how stairs are the patriarchy while they cram cheese-coated carbs into their gullets.

I wanna marry you for your sense of humor
>>
>>6209569
This is why I don't want to date trannies. They're really pushy and can't understand what "fuck off" means. Just like guys.
>>
>>6209583
Uh, but you directed this thread to the whole board, not lesbians.

Not a tranny, just femfag who dropped by to say not to worry, we'll carry the torch for you long after the last of you fits have gone extinct.
>>
>>6209771
You do know that you're going to age too right?
>>
What with latina lesbos wanting to look like gorillas? I live next door to one and I cannot take her serious. They buzz their and don't take care of themselves. Being dark and Mexican doesn't help it either. How do they even get dates?

Every time I see one, I think of fucking Terk from the Tarzan franchise.
>>
>>6209970
they get dates from cute transgirls like me who are slaves to latina pussy due to growing up in california, to be honest
>>
>>6209070
hnggh how do you get those hips?

>>6209277
>>6209234
it's only hypocritical if she says trans women should date other trans women but then refuses to herself
>>
>>6209771
>He thinks he can compete with women
Lmao all that crossdressing has gone to their heads. Have fun with that male-pattern baldness!
>>
File: 1452846836024.jpg (294KB, 960x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1452846836024.jpg
294KB, 960x1269px
>>6209827
People on hrt type drugs don't age in a way remotely similar to normal males. Person in this photo is supposed to be mid 30s. Twink death will be conquered.
>>6210094
Uh, you can't get MPB if you've been taking wacky drugs since you were a teen, just saying.

Also, really don't like crossdressing and lots of femfags are like that too: Male/andro clothes are the only way to go. But like I said, not to worry, we'll carry the torch for you and adopt the a perfected version of your androgyny aesthetics.
>>
I'm fit, but I'm bi. I only sleep with women for fun, wouldn't want to settle down with one 'cos I want a normal life. I think there are more fatties in certain countries. A lot of fatty girls in london, not so many in amsterdam.
>>
>>6210004
Nobody wants your disgusting mutilated body tranny. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1463404744074.jpg (32KB, 700x565px) Image search: [Google]
1463404744074.jpg
32KB, 700x565px
>>6209569
That's a very male reaction. Why do you trannies have to post in all threads, even ones that have nothing to do with you? Do you honestly think that when we say lesbian, we mean a freak with a male bone structure and mental issues? Really?

I'd sooner date a fat pig than you. At least she wouldn't think femininity is a costume and that her whole life is a creepy fetish. Go and masturbate your broken dick in some ill fitting clothing you ugly manly shit.
>>
>>6211365
Uh, not a tranny but isn't your thread supposed to be full of straight men pretending to be lesbians?
Do you really have grounds to talk.
>>
File: willis.jpg (157KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
willis.jpg
157KB, 1600x912px
>>6211365
>That's a very male reaction
>freak with a male bone structure and mental issues
>she wouldn't think femininity is a costume
>masturbate your broken dick

This is why I come here. There's something so delicious about the amount of anger this place produces. I was raised a feminist, but more and more as time goes by I realize how misguided the whole movement is.

It really has almost nothing to do with equality and advancing the position of women in society. The reality is many are just like you. Every bit as bigoted and sexist as the men you rail against every day. You just spew the exact same kind of vitriol and hatred that the worst Trump supporters do.

You're both convinced you are perfectly in the right while the other side is misguided and evil. But that's the joke, you're two sides of the same coin. Every bit as bad as the misogynists you hate.

It's a very, very dark form of comedy. But once you see the joke, it's hilarious. Fume little lesbian girl! Let out all that anger and keep telling yourself you're better than other people. The irony is making my day.
>>
Why is /lgbt/ filled with such hate?
>>
>>6210086
>how get hips
I eat breakfast everyday, and I think I've always had SOME hip but exercise and HRT helped shape things up. Lately I've been doing these 3-5mi coffee walks to the cafe and back. It's a nice slow burn that doesn't make me uncomfortable or overly sweaty. I like it. I do other exercises with my body weight. Trying to be adventurous in order to stay fit this summer.

>>6211573
Preach!
>>
File: 1460893074860.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460893074860.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
>>6211573
>angry that he will never experience the purest form of love
>>
>>6211653
Because humans are a violent, hateful species. Virtually everyone alive now is here because our ancestors were better at war than the other humans we encountered. It's ingrained in us.

So naturally when you take something as contentious as gender, sexuality and bigotry people get riled up quite quickly. And when you rile up a human you get a huge outpouring of hatred and anger. It's a biological response.
>>
>>6204442
I know two. Other than that, I know a few girls who're bi and are still pretty fit. (Though most of them are high school students...)
>>
File: 1441222386186.gif (469KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1441222386186.gif
469KB, 300x225px
>>6211653
It's because humans have preferences, and we also hate being rejected.
>>
>>6211706
There was a girl I was seeing who I would get to rim me sometimes. Well once, I must not have been super clean down there because after I'd pushed her head and she took a lick there was a real grimace on her face. But to her credit she took a couple more big licks to clean it and then got back to business until I came like a firehose.

I didn't kiss her anymore that night, but the love was pure and wonderful.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>6211485
>mfw ive posted in every single general on this board and no one has ever called me out
>>
Women go hogwild when they no longer have to cater to men and get their brain washed with feminism.
They turn into obese bull dykes who dont shave their legs or pits.
Lipstick lesbians are a myth made up by the jew media.

Gay men on the other hand value aesthetics and fitness, they have the sterotype of being at the gym, and /fit/ is filled with faggots
>>
>>6211700
Squats will help too. I used to do a lot of rowing and get restless legs if I end up having to sit too long. Squats are easy and fast to do and will build some glorious thighs.
>>
>>6211830
I think a lot of it comes down to the whole "lesbian bed death" thing. The relationships are largely romantic rather than sexual. It quickly gets to a point where the couple would rather eat some ice cream together than have sex.

So for many of them it doesn't matter as much that their partner becomes really fat and unattractive. Both because they don't care as much about their partner being attractive and they know that their partner gaining weight means it's more okay for them to do the same.

When you add in that "fat shaming" is actually seen as a legitimate thing now and it's the perfect recipe for an obese lesbian community. Which if it works for them is fine I guess, but it's a little sad.

Gay men are the opposite often. They want more sex with hot guys so they work hard to make themselves as attractive and healthy as possible.
>>
File: bc424fe3.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bc424fe3.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>6211835
Nice. Sometimes I squat but I don't use weight. Hopefully I get something out of that! Being fit feels so right 2 me though. It's great health insurance that is basically free. And I don't really go to gyms anymore so there's probably a low chance that I'll be injured. Sometimes I play basketball or soccer though so I need to just be careful and not get carried away.

I want a gf or even just a friend to walk with me to get coffee!
>>
>>6211885
You don't really need weights when doing squats. If I want more of a workout I will use a couple of free weights and do curls while I squat. But on their own they're one of the most calorie burning exercises you can do, and feel so amazing.

I also don't go to the gym these days, I think those are mostly for people who need outside motivation. I walk a lot too, to work and with my dog which ads up to 10-11k per day and that does a lot. Walking is actually really great if you have the time for it. Days when I don't get enough walking in though I have to squat a lot.
>>
The lesbian obesity rate is basically the same as the straight male obesity rate.

/thread
>>
>>6211928
Good to know! I'm hoping that without weight my squats will just help tighten stuff. I dont want any more bulk in any part of my lower bod other than my calves (lol) and maybe my butt. Walking does take time though. So glad I have time this summer. One hour a day to clear my head feels good. I'm not in a hurry or worried about pace like when I run. I just get to take in my surroundings and listen to music :)

I think it's cool that you have a doggy to come w/ you on walks.
>>
>>6211982
source please.
>>
>>6211862
>>6211830
Have you seen straight women once they get married? Literally every straight girl let's themselves go once they don't have to snag a superficial dude. A lot of Lesbians are less about looks and more about goals, personality, etc. Nowadays Femme4femme is the growing trend so lesbians are becoming more beauty concious. Especially with the typical lesbian fashion being pulled away and straight people donning it.

>>6211330
Literal tranny
>>
>>6212015

70% of men are overweight or obese.
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/

75% of lesbians are overweight or obese.
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014/09/04/millions-spent-lesbian-obesity-study-draws-criticism/
>>
>>6212010
A good part of the reason I have a dog is that they're like an exercise machine that demands to you use it at least a couple of times a day. When you feel unmotivated and inclined to take it easy, your dog is there wagging her tail wanting you to take her out and play.

I would be careful with the squates (especially with weights) if you don't want to build you thighs too much because it will bulk them. It's such a great exercise though and they feel amazing. I love having massive thighs so I go nuts.

I used to be overweight in my teens and early 20's and will never, ever go back now. I think if we could somehow make a fat person feel what it's like to be fit and strong even just for a day it would change so many lives.
>>
>>6212071
Holy shit, even 70% is a shocking number even if that is just the US.
>>
>>6212058
>Have you seen straight women once they get married?

Yes, many. I am married, my wife is in good shape. My brother is married, his wife is in good shape. My wife's brother's wife is in good shape as is her sister. Maybe there are cultural differences between where you and I live. But what you are saying is not necessarily true.
>>
File: bara.jpg (85KB, 650x380px) Image search: [Google]
bara.jpg
85KB, 650x380px
christ, just go jogging 3 times a week and stop stuffing your face with cake and pies.

>muh personality

fucking lesbians
>>
Lesbians only exist in porn
>>
>>6212116
Blame women for having low standards of superficiality and most lesbians/straight men outside of r9k realize this.

Gay men have higher rates of eating disorders and anorexia but no one cares 'cuz we're pretty.
>>
File: image.gif (187KB, 190x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
187KB, 190x199px
>>6212110
>married straight guy
>posting on /lgbt/
>>
>>6212116
Exercise isn't even necessary in losing weight. Just eat your fucking fresh vegetables and don't consume a lot of oil, refined grains, sugar and salt. It's really fucking hard to stay fat eating carrots and apples.
>>
>>6212131
Shocking, I know right? Though I'm not 100% straight and have many gay friends. This is an interesting board.
>>
>>6212118

Straight men only exist in fiction.
All men want cock but they repress because "muh masculinity".
>>
>>6212163
Message at the end of the day, everyone wants cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 730x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 730x515px
>>6211706
But boy on boy is the only pure form of love
>>6212058
We ain't trannies tho and our fem4fem is better
>>
>>6212139
I guess
I also forgot about straight FTMs too, oops.
>>
>>6212384
>But boy on boy is the only pure form of love
>thinks poopdick is pure
>>
>>6212498
Enemas, diets, oral and if you really hate all that, that much And you're an exclusive bottom you could always get a surgeon to rearrange it.
That's a bit crazy and drastic though but.
>>
>>6212384
tfw fem4fem masterrace
tfw jealous friends
>>
File: 1461553989582.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461553989582.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>6209558
10/10 post
>>
>>6212542
>hey doc, can you smooth out my shithole so i can be a bigger faggot? thanks

>>6212498
>implying anyone with experience gets shitdicked
>>
>>6212542

>sex without boobs involved

What is the point
>>
>>6212628
You have boyboobs if you're using the nonserm flavor of preservatives
>>
>>6212569
>implying that the fact that you have to go through an intensive cleaning ritual doesn't make it bad enough
>>
>>6212058
Lol the US isn't the whole world you moron. Not everyone is a fat fuck.
>>
>>6213047
Tell that to OP. Lesbians outside of the US aren't overweight.
>>
>>6204486
>>6204595
are you also weight challenged?
>>
>>6204442
there's only one that i've met in my lifetime
>>
>>6213047
>>6213100
Poor Americans have literally forgotten how to eat vegetables.
>>
>>6209558
while they cram genetics into their face*

fixed it for you
>>
>>6217916
People who blame their obesity on genetics are the worst.
>>
>>6217838
>here's only one that i've met in my lifetime

You have to get out more. I belong to a mountain bike club and a gym (almost religiously fanatic about both) and have met quite a few fit lesbians at both places.
>>
>>6209266
>>>/cislesgen/

>>6209070
>>>/b/
>>
>>6212058
I prefer femmes who still dress and act somewhat masculine and domineering.
>>
>>6218003
Ugh i hate that so much. I honestly dont understand how they think that calories in-calories out isnt a thing - if you honestly arent consuming, it is literally impossible for you to gain weight. The body isnt doing some crazy alchemy shit and producing fat out of thin air. You are consuming it.

I have PCOS and some people dont believe me when i say it because im not fat.
>>
>>6211573
>intrude in places not meant for you and make a big show and production about it
>"derp derp you're irritated that means i'm obvs rite amirite????? lol women"

Having a dick must be a wild ride. You're why people hate trannies, btw.
>>
>>6221850
Those are really funny claims considering what you do and who you are.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.