[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight cis male but i keep posting in the cis lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed.jpg (115KB, 505x674px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
115KB, 505x674px
I'm a straight cis male but i keep posting in the cis lesbian thread and I don't know why AMA.
>>
>>6189701
the cis lesbian thread is primarily not cis lesbians
it's funny that there are a few in there deluded enough to think otherwise
>>
File: 1459056277770.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459056277770.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>6189701
prob a tranny in denial
>>
>>6189839
According to most trannies, everyone is a tranny in denial.
>>
>>6189701
oh god how triggered will they be when they find out lol
the funny thing is I bet there aren't even any cis women in there
>>
File: Lauren1706.jpg (65KB, 1022x355px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren1706.jpg
65KB, 1022x355px
>>6189701
how many girls are there on 4chan
>>
File: 1462497177073.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462497177073.gif
2MB, 320x320px
I'm a bi cis male and i post in /mtfg/
I had a friend who went there ages back and the habit stuck.
>>
>>6190066
trannies? like 5% of the posters on any board it's absolutely nuts

real ones? lmao no

t. tranny
>>
>>6190066
4chan isn't made for females.

Females have a hunger for male attention, and you can't get that on an anonymous image board. That's why they usually stick to reddit and imgur and other forums.

That being said, I know two female friends in real life that post on 4chan, but they're definitely a minority.
>>
>>6190330
Which is why all female chans lile lolcow farm exist...
>>
>>6190079
I go there to hit on qt girls.
>>
>>6193626
Even that is not all girls, and in addition, the girls there are all sad ugly angry bitter cunts
>>
>>6189701
>I'm a straight cis male

Like every other poster in cislesgen.
>>
>>6190330
>Females have a hunger for male attention, and you can't get that on an anonymous image board.
uhhh...
>>
>>6189701
I'm a transbian and I post on cis lesgen every day. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
>>
>>6189701
Dude, I feel you 100%. I love making completely innocuous posts where I pretend I'm a woman, nothing sexual like "omg I love it when my gf licks my cunt" but just a really normal post about my week and at the end I'll throw in something casual like "and my period started today. bleh." Or I just won't give any gender-identifying information at all and I'll feel tingly that everyone will assume I'm a woman and refer to me as "she".

I will never feel a woman's boobs touch my own boobs. ;_;
>>
>>6193626
>all female
>lolcow

rofl.

I've posted so many times on lolcow's /g/ board pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>6193626
>>6201081
I will say though, the /pt/ and /snow/ boards are definitely mostly cis female (and gay men). Only the truest of feminine penis-lovers could actually care about all of that inane shit.
>>
>implying cis lesgen isn't 3 fat dykes and about 25 men
>>
>>6190079
>>6193640
Please fuck off from /mtfg/ thanks
>>
>>6190043
Trannies are all mad, do not listen to them, they're irrelevant in the overall course of humanity.
>>
>>6202054
>he says as trannies are literally the centerpoint of the State of the Union address
I don't see pimple-bottomed neckbeard faggots in the SotU, so who's irrelevant now?
>>
>>6200971
Bruh, your weird repeated attempts to troll by pretending to be me won't work. I posted heavily in the vocaroo thread a few weeks back, everyone knows I'm a grill.
>>
>>6200971
I fucken knew it when I heard your voice Canadian super girl poster.
>>
>>6190330
>implying you know anyone's gender here
>>
>>6203222
>implying your tranny voice passes
please stop, you're embarassing yourself, sir.
>>
>>6190330
I have never seen a bigger batch of attention whores than the trips on /gaygen/ so it can't be that.
>>
>>6190066
Not many. Though it also depends on the board, boards like /y/ or /cm/ are probably 75%+ female (there are gays but they do get outnumbered 10 to 1 by cis women), I've heard that /u/ is 50%+ female as well but most boards are like 10 to 15% range most likely, if that.
>>
>>6203975
I've been away for awhile. Is repression general for keks or is it legit? Do they not know how futile it is to talk about repressing yourself on a thread with other repressing dumbasses in the middle of the faggyest board on 4chan besides /fit/?
>>
>>6203985
I'm afraid more than none of the posters on repression general are for real. Certainly most are just a bad joke, elaborate troll, or mean-spirited sabotage, but a few are real, conflicted, frightened kids looking for any prophet, no matter how shabby, whose words will promise freedom from having to confront their issues.
>>
I'm a cis lesbian and I avoid cis lesbian general like the plague. It's a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.