[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone who's a major insult to the Trans community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o712waM5aq1subbu5o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o712waM5aq1subbu5o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
So there's this person name Jeffery who now under goes the name Amber. He's pretty much someone who you'd consider your typical Tumblr Feminist, Social Justice advocate and somewhat a transgender tumblr user. Basically when I first met him he was somewhat chill and then later on started to show himself crossdressing which didn't personally bother me at first. In fact I supported him. Then later on he started to come out as trans and started to declare himself a lesbian. Again, not a problem. But then later on he started to get rather psychotic. He started to get mad at anyone who criticises feminism and any human rights movement that has a bad rep (i.e: blacklivesmatter) and then there was even a situation where a friend of mine (who himself is also trans) had jokingly said dude looks like a lady. Jeffery then started to throw his chair around and scream "I'm a woman" multiple times. There was a time when I accidentally "deadnamed" him on Tumblr and he flipped out so much that he even tried to get his girlfriend and his tumblr followers to go after me.

He often says such stupid stuff like this:

http://elegant-witch-bitch.tumblr.com/post/144211661496/i-went-outside-in-this-just-a-while-ago-to-get

And constantly claims that white people have white privilege when he was spoiled by his father as a kid and doesn't even have a job. He even has the gall to try and gather money from other people via a GoFundMe page for his surgery and he constantly shares this link:-

http://elegant-witch-bitch.tumblr.com/post/144256715721/facial-feminization-surgery

tl;dr he's someone who pretty much goes around talking shit about white people and men and claims he's a woman when he's not even sure what he wants to be and just listens to people on Tumblr and rather than get a job to gather money for a surgery he'd rather leach money off other people via donations.
>>
>>6183332
We don't care. This guy is literally no different from about a thousand other idiots on tumblr. Seriously, we don't care.
>>
>>6183332
i just donated 20 dollars to her
>>
>>6183366
You just wasted your money, bro. Ya'll could have sent that money to Africa for all the starving african americans.
>>
File: cha.jpg (5KB, 217x122px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
5KB, 217x122px
Come on, is there a transbian/pretenbian/straight man in tights who ISN'T a major insult to the Trans community?
>>
>TFW Blanchardites and tumblr trans were made for each other
>"Jeffery what you feel is actually AGP, your not really a woman your a man who is attra..."
>Jeffery has tantrum and throws chair at Ray Blanchard
>>
File: reviewbrah.png (177KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.png
177KB, 640x360px
>>6183332

I see Reviewbrah finally started hrt.
>>
>>6183332
Meh just another leftist. Big whoop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.