[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got myself to lactate by stimulating my boobies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: milk-06.jpg (780KB, 2218x2216px) Image search: [Google]
milk-06.jpg
780KB, 2218x2216px
fuck all yall i keep squeezing out more liquid from my tits every day

i'm gonna start selling it to fetishists who want ladyboy milk. i think i could make a million, maybe even a billion dollars
>>
>>6167511
You shouldn't be lactating.
>>
>>6167511
I hate to tell you think but you have cancer with a 100% probability of suicide
>>
>>6167527
actually most women can experience nipple discharge if they stimulate their breasts enough, and if they do it regularly enough it signals an increase in prolactin and they start producing more and more. it helps a lot to have gone through pregnancy first, because the ridiculously high estrogen/progesterone levels during pregnancy develop the breasts more, but pretty much anyone can produce at least some milk if they try hard enough. even a lot of men can
>>
>>
>>6167527
Are you stupid?
>>6167588 is right. And after you're on hormones for long enough, your body will have real breast tissue and your mamary glands will have matured so technically, with enough stimulation in the region, a MtF could lactate.

>>6167511
I don't think selling it is a great idea but I also wonder if you keep stimulating it, it will improve your breast development. I wouldn't mind having to deal with some wet bras for a while if I ended like one of my sisters on the boob department.
>>
>>6167593
>year round fertility
Our ancestors were almost wiped out when we were forced out of the trees and we had to compete with other hominids in the same position. Idiocracing our species was our advantage over the stronger and smarter ape monsters.
>boobs
When you're and your pack are constantly having kids you need boobs to feed theirs and yours
>we have problems in childbirth
We're incredibly inbred
>sex ever when we're not fertile or sex that would never lead to procreation
So do dolphins and other apes
>>
>>6167588
Wrong.
>>6167614
No I'm not stupid. There are lots of meme doctors around here and you can all jerk each others dicks to pretend this is normal or healthy.
>>
>>6167642
>pretend this is normal or healthy.
Can you explain why it's unhealthy to lactate?
>>
>>6167664
muh feels about le degenerates > dumb liberal medical "facts"
>>
>>6167527
She probably has a prolactinoma.
>>
>>6168030
prolactinoma would cause unintentional discharge, which is completely different from discharge due to frequent and purposeful stimulation
>>
>>6167632
Actually women have boobs because our babies have flat lil faces. If we had flat breats that only swelled during breastfeeding, like other mammals, we'd suffocate a whole lot of babies.
>>
>>6168013
Not all intelligent people are right-wing, anon. Some of the most retarded trannies are actually right-wingers.
>>
>>6168278

Science, bitches.
>>
>>6167632
>we have problems in childbirth
>We're incredibly inbred
Pretty sure the difficult child birth thing is b/c we have huge heads with large frontal lobes.

>>6167588
>>6167642
>Wrong
both women and men can lactate -even men not on any sort of HRT. You just have to mimic the hormonal imbalance that's found in woman who just had a child. This can be done in 3 ways: ingest the hormone; starve yourself for a period of time, then suddenly start eating normally again; start mimicking a breast feeding regimen like a mother with a newborn would have (feeding every 4 hours, day and night). Pretty scary that even men can breast feed... a brave new world for stay at home dads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.