[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it wrong of me to want a trans girl specifically? Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1462342190881.jpg (123KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462342190881.jpg
123KB, 450x300px
Why is it wrong of me to want a trans girl specifically? Can't I be into a girl with a cock? It's like having a preference to big tits or asses. You may like to think someone dates you for your personality, but body preferences come first. We ALL judge by looks first.
>>
trans girls don't like their dicks. it's like wanting someone with depression, what interest you hurts them.
just go for a femboy who likes crossdressing, that's exactly what you want.
>>
>>6158205
I feel like I'm attracted to tgirls just because they usually have a "scruffy" or petite, off-kilter qt look. the D issue is basically irrelevant for me, I don't have any fantasies relating to getting fucked by a transgirl. they just usually look really comfy
>>
Quoting what I said in your other thread, mister breakdown:

I'd rather date a guy who's attracted to me /despite/ the dick than one who wants me for it, since I'll get rid of it.

My bf is straight and it's validating as fuck. With him, I'm a girl.

I'm pretty sure if I ever even gave a chaser a chance I'd think he was a faggot and by extension, I'd be a guy.
>>
>>6158230
>My bf is straight
He's not straight you fucking retard. No straight man would date a tranny. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>6158250
Sure thing buddy. Try getting to someone with a fragile ego in the first place. I pass perfectly and he only dated cis girls before me. He had a problem coming to terms with it but in the end I'm hot as fuck. :)
>>
>>6158224
>>6158205
Not all trans girls have a penis still.
>>
>>6158304
i'm aware
that's why i said it's irrelevant, they just have a neat aesthetic
>>
>>6158250

I dunno dude. I've always thought of myself as straight, I don't find anything about males sexual attractive. I can acknowledge their attractiveness, it just does literally nothing for me, I have zero desire to be with a male.

I met a Filipino trans girl a few months ago, found out she was trans after asking her out, didn't want to be a cunt so I went through with the date anyways. Ended up hitting it off, been with her since then. In my mind, she's completely female. Like, even when we fuck around and there's a penis and whatever there, my brain is still registering her as a female. It's hard to describe.
>>
>>6158230
>My bf is bisexual
FTFY
>>
>>6158351
Nah, he's straight. <3

Are you going to try and hit the same button over and over without realizing it's broken?
>>
>>6158373

If he sucks your cock, jerks you off or does anything with it, he's not straight, you're in denial.
>>
>>6158373
There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, but straight men are not interested in people with penises.
>>
>>6158224
I kind of agree with this.
>>
>>6158384
He ignores it. My ass is the main deal, and like I said, if someone liked my cock I'd dump them. (I literally dumped a gay guy I dated when I was still in the awkward femboy stage because he focused too much on giving me blowjobs)

>>6158391
Nah, I don't think so buddy. You can't see a dick underneath clothing and I attract straight guys by the dozens.
>>
>>6158408
Alright good day lad, I'm not trying to disrupt your mind, so if it takes living in delusion to be happy, then so be it. Come back if you're ever willing to accept the truth.
>>
>>6158414
<3
>>
>>6158224
Holy fuck this describes me pretty well
>>
>fucking someone else who also has a penis is totally straight!

glad I clicked on this thread lol
>>
>>6158213
>trans girls don't like their dicks

this isn't true.
>>
>>6158428
Go look at Buck Angel and tell me it's "straight" for a guy to fuck him.
>>
File: fekkengay.png (43KB, 476x386px) Image search: [Google]
fekkengay.png
43KB, 476x386px
>>6158205
>>
>>6159140
>this logic again
A man fucking a girl with a vagina is straight.
>>
>>6158557
I'm a transgirl, I know other transgirls
not many like their cocks and those that say they are non op (don't want to get a neovagina) really only mean that
>the current surgery is inadequate, its just scar tissue and looks horrible
and if given the option of keeping their penis or a complete working female reproductive system, guess which one it is.

its like being attracted to dying cancer patients because of their tumours and telling them that you can only love them if their tumours grow
>>
>>6159318
>this shit meme again
Gender isn't inherently tied to genitals
>>
>>6159140
if you're attracted to buck angel, you're bi
>>
>>6159334
dem sexy tumors
>>
>>6158230
>I'd rather date a guy who's attracted to me /despite/ the dick than one who wants me for it, since I'll get rid of it.
What if I want someone for being trans (well partially, if I want to date someone obviously I must also like them as a person), but don't care about the dick
>>
>>6159334
im mtf and im perfectly fine with my dick

even if there was a way to get a real vagina i still wouldnt get it
>>
>>6161787
A G P B O Y S
G
P
B
O
Y
S
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.