[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face too masculine to transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21

File: face2.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
face2.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
Would I need surgery to look more feminine?
>>
yes, you have been moderately wrecked by T

t. hon expert
>>
>>6141165
Nooooooooo, why do handsome men want to be trannies?!!? This isn't fair, this isn't right!
>>
>>6141199
>want to be trannies
no
>>
>>6141199

OP here, want has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>6141215
Do you like men at least?

Hopefully you won't get surgery so the gay guys who would date you can still picture you as a dude.
>>
>>6141260

I have zero interest in penises.
>>
>>6141165
ftm here, I wish it were possible to just trade bodies because I'd trade with you in a heart beat.

(Although i think you'd get a shit deal in that trade tbqh)
>>
>>6141273
Boo
>>
>>6141289
MtF here - Once brain transplants happen do you think we'll regret transition since no one will want to be halfway? Do you worry about that in our lifetimes? I do. Not in the debilitating "do I pass" way, just the "well that would be pretty shit" way.
>>
>>6141320
or, more accurately, "yeah that'd be about fuckin' right" way
>>
>>6141320
Yeah that'd fuckin suck, if i had the ability to be just a cis guy that'd be great, but i dont think anyone would really want to deal with the hangups of being somewhere in the greyzone.

Even in my current pre-t state I can't imagine anyone really wanting to trade with me unless they were really desperate to, since I don't really look feminine even if I go into "girlmode" just naturally.
>>
>>6141344
I don't look that masculine when I try, but I bet you'd swap with me if you had the choice! I would take bearded cis woman with no legs over MtF again.
>>
>>6141355
yeah i'd take a femme passes as a girl 90% of the time cis guy over this shit anyday.

it's a real bummer that even in a world where something like that existed we probably would still be excluded from it.
>>
>>6141365
Yep "you can't play god" etc

I love how the people who say we can't play god tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies. Irony much?

Also I don't know about passes as a girl at this stage but definitely don't pass as a guy if I've shaved in the past 2 days lol. 24yo if that matters to ya
>>
File: disgaea 1.jpg (14KB, 277x295px) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 1.jpg
14KB, 277x295px
>>6141165
Not robot enough to be T.
Not masc enough to be CHAD.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>6141409
21 here, I kinda just look like a 14-16 year old boy most of the time (atleast that's what people assume alot of the time.)

I'd say i'm about the same, not quite male enough to pass 100% but androgynous enough i'll pass as a guy half a decade younger than I actually am and or just be seen as a really butch lesbian, which is the worst t b h
>>
>>6141427
it's interesting how we get little mirrors of our feelings with some things, like how I often am mistaken for being 16 or so or even being a girl when I've just shaved and haven't opened my mouth.

I've put a lot of effort into coming across as a straight male (which I technically am at present since I like girls) and it makes me feel really low as well when people give me the look they give when they're checking out your mannerisms.
>>
>>6141449
I stumbled on my words a bit there. What I mean is the look you get when people are trying to figure you out.

I just feel like even if I looked how I do but was born a woman I would be fine because other people doubting me wouldn't make me doubt myself.
>>
>>6141449
Back in my repression phase I did everything in my ability to look and act female, but it came off over the top (because I had no idea wtf i was doing). I still got asked quite frequently if I was a boy or a girl.. It's strange how things like that work. Felt like I was preforming drag 24/7 and those internal feelings were probably projected quite a lot which caused people to be confused even in "girlmode".

I sometimes think if I were a cis girl how shitty I'd feel stuck with what I consider blessings as a trans guy.
>>
>>6141433

So much hate. You rustled much?
>>
>>6141471
Mm I've had similar experiences with overacting, have got into fights from just saying or doing what I think a guy would do in the situation rather than what I felt was appropriate.

I think I know what you mean about blessings; I guess I'd be bummed about being skinny & having wide-ish hips if I was a cis dude.
>>
>>6141472
he could be my qt bf, but instead he wants to be a transbian AGP hon
>>
>>6141583

What's AGP hon?

I'm not saying that I'll go and do this, I just suffer from identity issues and was somewhat interested in the process.

I am YEARS away from committing even to hormones, let alone surgery.
>>
>>6141165
Don't even try famlam. You'll end up dead by your own hands in three years.
>>
>>6141165
breed me daddy
>>
>>6141588
You shouldn't have developed an 'interest' in the process... it's something that should've found YOU. And the desire to commit to whatever means will enable or speed up your transition should be insatiable - it's not something you have to 'muster up the courage' for or sit back and wait to happen. If you really had gender dysphoria you'd have already been to the doctors, and if they'd denied you the treatment you'd be ordering it online.

What you have is not gender dysphoria, it's a fetish, and by no means should you act on it because you burden the trans movement. You'd need tens of thousands of dollars in cosmetic surgery to even pass, anyway, so just give it up.
>>
>>6141273

You've brought this homo lust upon yourself! Also how old are you?
>>
>>6141612

How is wanting to be pretty lady a fetish? I have the funds btw...

>>6141606
Maybe...depends what you look like? You wanna make little Nazi poster children?
>>
>>6141612

I don't suppose the fact I crossdressed as a child and pretended to be the older sister is relevant?

Or the fact I only play as a girl in vidya?

Just throwing those out there.

I didn't even know about the whole transgender thing until I was already an adult...didn't realize that was an option...even then the fact I'm 6' gave me pause, as did the fact my family doesn't even really believe in mental illness, I'd get zero support from anyone if I had tried transitioning early on.
>>
>>6141517
the thing that sticks out in memory about that was trying to unravel how the girls in my class all made it look so effortless - and I was over here having to jump through hoops,and to still be called "sir" or be confused for one of my brothers because no matter how hard i tried it just came off as really fake and awkward. (which was an inner victory but it scared the repressive side of me alot)

and one day i guess it just clicked the reason it was effortless was because it was, and they didn't have to try to be anything they weren't.
>>
File: tbh_probably_not_even_this.jpg (85KB, 456x578px) Image search: [Google]
tbh_probably_not_even_this.jpg
85KB, 456x578px
>>6141165
You have quite a masculine face, and there's a limited amount FFS can really do
Best case scenario with a lot of surgery would be pic related, and that's optimistic
>>
>>6141721

That is quite hilarious and truly terrifying...it also looks really familiar
>>
>>6141199

My exact thought upon seeing this thread.
>>
>>6141632
>crossdressed as a child
I did that
>pretended to be the older sister
I did that
>girl in vidya
I definitely did that

I'm a cis gay male btw. You are not a trans nor could you be a convincing girl if you tried to transition. Just find a wife and a hobby and cut this nonsense out. Go fishing or something; collect some stamps.
>>
>>6141779

I don't want a wife...
>>
File: more_likely.jpg (80KB, 446x572px) Image search: [Google]
more_likely.jpg
80KB, 446x572px
>>6141748
That's if you have the money and the bone structure for all the bone shaving operations. Not every face can take it, especially intra-brow bossing above the sinus. More likely what you'll get is them pumping you to try and compensate elsewhere (bear in mind as well FFS is rarely on your insurance)
So you'll probably be closer to this
>>
>>6141821
so are you asexual? 'cause you said you don't like dick
if you are asexual, consider jerking it on cam. you won't get any pleasure either way but a bunch of legbutts on here will jizz hard
>>
>>6141165
>yet another handsome guy wanting to become a second rate ugly female
I'm so fucking tired of this garbage.
>>
You'll probably be okay OP. I think a lot of people are telling you other wise because they want to fug u. We need to make sure you body is okay as well though, please show butt.
>>
>>6141632
Just ignore the salty morons.

Transition, chances are you'll be super fine. Angry, bitter hons tried to imply I'd need ffs to pass. I've been basically stealth for years.
>>
File: body4.jpg (24KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
body4.jpg
24KB, 480x640px
>>6141835

I lean that way for sure

>>6141930

Hmm...I think I could turn out lovely

>>6141956

Um, no? Here's a frontal though

>>6141972

WTF is a hon?
>>
>>6141273
So you are a straight man. Why the fuck do you want to be a woman? Just be a normal man. Thats what you are anyway basically. You think normal women are "lesbians"? Hardly any women are lesbians. And they are't attracted to women they same way you are because you are a straight man
>>
>>6141620
We all know you jack off to thinking of youself as some sexy vixin woman. And at the same time worship womens bodies
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 300x171px
>>6142019
>>
>>6141632
>only play as a girl in "vidya"
>6'
jesus crist these agps
>>
>>6142019

You seem gnew here, what made you come to 4chan?
>>
>>6142019
your thighs look painful
>>
>>6142019
You are a very good looking man, why do you want to throw it all away to be a 6', manfaced, broad shouldered "lady"
>>
>>6142094
>implying being two standard deviations above female average is bad
>implying people don't put tall women on a pedestal
>implying it's not common signs of intersex
>>
>>6142019
An over 40 transitioner. The kind you see on Susan's.

Also if you do exercize, switch to purely cardio, cut down on protein intake as well.
>>
>>6142076

I always have felt out of place in my body. moreso the more muscular I get...but I continue to lift in order to prove that I am masculine enough...

>>6142087
I actually rarely do. Mainly just to sleep.

>>6142088
dafug?

>>6142101
I'm on /Fit a lot DESU.

>>6142107
How so?

>>6142110

lmao@broad shouldered. My shoulders get mocked mercilessly on other boards.

>>6142131
I don't think of genders as necessarily being binary. I just think aspects of being "female" are highly appealing. Maybe I am fetishizing it...

I mean desu, I'd probably dress about the same as I do now. Leggings/tight jeans and a t-shirt. Main difference would be having longer hair, growing it back out anyways, and light makeup.

I dunno. I just look at the female form and get jealous. I don't even want to be a lesbian or in a sexual or romantic relationship at all if I did transition. I just want to be happy with myself.
>>
>>6142185
I dunno
The muscles bulging make my uneasy
They seem so stiff and uncomfortable.
>>
>>6142185
Oprah was... mirin.
>>
>>6142131
>>6142185
Look you can both be delusional if you want. But there aren't many women out there that are 6' with male skeletons (shoulders broader than hips).

I saw a huge women last week, I spoke with her, she must have been 6'4" at least. Her hips stuck out much farther than her shoulders. Her face was a womans. Neither of you will look like that..
>>
>>6142283
No its denial and repression and you're adding textbook to concepts that are largely disputed. It's like saying it's text book Mushi-shi spirits. It's just crap. Shut up.
>>
>>6142283
I know. Thats exactly what agp hons say. "Oh I don't need anyone, I just want to be pretty!"

Normal people want relationships, not obsess about their feminine or masculine body
>>
>>6142313
in 4chan science and magic are pretty much the same most of the time.
>>
>>6142313

I am so confused by this dialogue

>Oh well I will never be a 5'6" wide hipped waifu
>>
>>6142325
Normal is meaningless those people are a higher risk of divorce and rape. Lmao i am the minority. I am superior as a Trans woman. I got lucky and I look like a manly chick and all the kinky women now want my cock. So do guys though :/
>>
>>6142107
they'd look better wrapped around my shoulders
>>
>>6142399

Thanks?

>tfw I'll never be a little girl getting rammed from behind by a thick cock
>>
File: 2.jpg (61KB, 873x493px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
61KB, 873x493px
>>6141165
Your jawline is a little stronger than mine and I need FFS, so answer it yourself.

Putting aside jawline, you also have problem with that.

Nothing that FFS cannot fix, but it will probably cost you around $20000.
>>
>>6141273

So you want to go from being a straight man--top of the food chain--to a tranny lesbian, VERY BOTTOM of the food chain?

Dude, rethink this. Just be a transvestite and dress up but keep yourself intact.
>>
>>6142583

I was actually lying. My first sexual experience was homosexual. It's just hard to own up to it.

I grew up in very anti homo/bisexual house.
>>
>>6142019
>Those genetics

Please don't become a tranny, pllleeeasse.
>>
File: famoushon.jpg (10KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
famoushon.jpg
10KB, 500x311px
>>6142571
>implying that jawline is bad
>>
>>6142633

I'm too tall for it...if I was 5'8"ish I might have a chance

Bone shortening in my legs ain't an option
>>
>>6142672
>I'm too tall for it
There are ftms who are significantly taller than you
There are cis women who are significantly taller than you
>>
>>6142185
Yeah I was gonna say your shoulders don't look broad at all. Or if they are broad your hips balance it out.
You're definitely going to need FFS to have any hope of passing tho.
>>
>>6142778
This place's obsession with ffs reminds me of Susan's
>>
>>6142306
>All women are pear shaped
I am not exaggerating here, I don't have a single female friend whose hips are wider than her shoulders.
>>
>>6142807
I only needed mones and a qt pair of thigh high stockings to pass. Hons are silly
>>
>>6142807
>http://photobucket.com/images/facial%20feminization%20surgery%20before%20after
I mean... can you really blame us?
>>
>>6142306
I am literally more pear shaped than any of my female relatives is.

>neither of you will look like that
Yes, I know, the reason I'm stealth is that New Yorkers are famously polite.
>>
>>6142821
I can when people act like they don't pass for looking closer to a real live woman than to animu moeshit.
>>
>>6141646
>>6141646
>one day i guess it just clicked the reason it was effortless was because it was, and they didn't have to try to be anything they weren't.

This is incredibly insightful. I'm expending so much effort just trying to seem a little more masculine when I could put that effort into taking care of myself and keeping sane and healthy. Why is it so bad to self-aware, conscious of others' perceptions of you? It doesn't make sense that the optimal way to live is to ignore others' opinions. How is that love? How is that a good life?
>>
File: HolyShit.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
HolyShit.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>6142821
they need to call it "hon-away"
>>
>>6143411
>>6143411
I don't see the point in building an identity on lies that I don't even believe myself (in this case pretending I'm female - despite being born as one). It was a miserable experience for me, and it didn't make anyone more or less comfortable around me due to how bad I was at it / how fake it came across.

I think if your having to push yourself and it makes you miserable to be a certain way, whether that be your birth sex or something else it probably isn't the direction you need to go in.

The optimal way to live is to make yourself happy over all else (though that's a slippery slope ideology which I understand), life is too short to throw away your own happiness to make those around you comfortable. Everyone else does that in different fashions to begin with, so it's not like you're the only one seeking it out. And those who sincerely love you will stick by you anyhow.
>>
>>6142821
>realising i'll never afford ffs so probably never try to transition except already taking HRT

Kind of feminine weird closeted asexual mess man awayyyyy!
>>
>>6142595

Yes some men experience very strong AGP symptoms. Now Blanchard/Lawrence could be right, it might be inverted hetrosexuality. The other possibility is that AGP is a manifestation of something feminized in their brain,. It's effects are exaggerated by testosterone, and having to present as cishet all the time. The dysphoria is not severe enough to make them need to transistion right away. AGPs might be lesbian bisexual/lesbian women born into a mans body.
>>
>>6144143
The AGP study was flawed, if you take the diagnostic indicators at face value ~2/3 of cis women are to some degree AGP just for stuff like "wearing sexy lingerie makes me feel sexy"
>>
>>6144143
I think i have AGP but i like boys the most

I did desperately want to transition at one point. And i remember when i was a kid i saw or heard something about that German mtf and i was like woah cool. I was kinda jelly, so i think i wanted to do it in my early/pre teens

And i mean i used to wish i could be a girl as a kid, which would imply not a fetish, but then

Everything else implies its just a fetish, most of my teem years minus the occasional gushing of confused feelings and tears on the internet

I think a big thing is that maybe its more common for it just to be a fetish that we showed signs of as kids. Maybe its distressing and confusing so it might cause the same anxiety etc. Doesnt really mean you need to transition. I've been on HRT for like 10 months and it made me feel pretty good desu, but just because it calmed down the fetish and i just felt relieved, helped with some of my anxiety and self image problems

Ultimately maybe we just need something that cools off libido without being HRT, since i dont think me, and maybe lots of other people in my shoes, need to transition
>>
File: 4chanismorerationalthantumblr.png (100KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
4chanismorerationalthantumblr.png
100KB, 720x412px
>>6142313
>It's like saying it's text book Mushi-shi spirits.

Kek. Don't bother, /lgbt/ is too far gone. Remember 4chan is supposed to be for the rationalist master race. They're not like Tumblr. Theres no way they would ever be taken in by junk science or use questionable theories to rationalize their views.
>>
>>6142886
>New Yorkers are famously polite.
More like we collectively don't give a shit about anything. People here are anything but polite.
>>
>>6142571
What the hell are those prices, bart is awesome and full ffs costs like under 15k euro. Murifats getting rused?
>>
File: cosby what.jpg (2KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
cosby what.jpg
2KB, 119x125px
>>6142019
>not only he's handsome he's also naturally /fit/
God has a cruel sense of humor
>>
>>6144642

It took about 2.5 years to get that body actually...
>>
>>6144159
No. Mosers study is the flawed one. Cis women do not have agp. They don't get turned on by mental images of themselves beingfeminine
>>
>>6144368
Euro ffs sucks.
>>
>>6144871
Go ahead and show some proof for your statement.
The only surgeon who can keep up with bart is spiegel.
>>
>>6142546
lol@fakefag
>>
>>6144853
>Fell for the SS meme
>>
OMG marry me. <3 <3 <3 Handsome AF. Holy cow. If you're serious about FFS and transitioning, you will probably be fine. Hormones affect each person differently, and of course it depends on when you start, but I can see you looking nice. There is also always facial fat fillers and whatever if the hormones don't cover you there.
>>
>>6142610
>My first sexual experience was homosexual. It's just hard to own up to it.
you need to work on this first before you do anything transition-wise. and stop muscle-building if it makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>6142778
>your shoulders don't look broad at all
for a man? yeah they arent crazy broad. for a woman? yes they are
>>
>>6144239
i think it was sarcasm anon desu
>>
File: enhance.jpg (103KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
enhance.jpg
103KB, 480x640px
>>6142019
I tried to enhance my way into x-ray vision but it wasn't very successful
OP pls post lewds. It won't mean anything to you cuz you're asexual, right?
>>
File: 1462601010030-2053668695.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1462601010030-2053668695.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Am I too far?
>>
File: 14626011934461864930830.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14626011934461864930830.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Side view
>>
>>6144869
The only response Cantor and Zucker ever had to Moser's study was always "but muh aprioris"
>>
>>6148127
You're one of the few trans women on the site who I'd say actually would benefit from a brow shave.

Most are just vain about it, but while it's possible to find women with brows like yours, it's kind of rare. Which is a pity as the rest would manage on hrt.
>>
ahh! actually that is swelling! should have mentioned that.
>>
>>6148127

Dayum nice brow! I have a heavy brow too and i'm alot older, its one of the reasons I'm currently non tranistioning.
>>
File: 1450494225255.jpg (43KB, 473x356px) Image search: [Google]
1450494225255.jpg
43KB, 473x356px
>>6141199
>>
>>6144893
Both Spiegel and Bart are subpar compared to DB + O and DiMaggio.

Why?

Because neither are craniofacial surgeons
>>
File: femanon.jpg (114KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
114KB, 480x640px
>>6147095
>>
>>6144869
I'm a cis woman and I get off to the idea of being hyperfeminine (a bimbo). So you're wrong.
>>
File: 1462754551840.jpg (205KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462754551840.jpg
205KB, 1280x960px
>>6148118

You make me think of a young Gordon Ramsay, I don't think its too late though.

Sorry for camera whoring so much but I wonder if I could ever pass as well. [spoiler]g-gao[/spoiler]
>>
File: Snapchat-1389871957977906873.jpg (164KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1389871957977906873.jpg
164KB, 1080x1776px
>>6158820
P.s I'll be your bf(both of you).
>>
File: IMG_20160411_032856.jpg (454KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_032856.jpg
454KB, 1440x1440px
Well if all of you get to camwhore DX
>>
>>6142346
me -5'8 m is that a short guy?
I am 234 lbs though. Meds gave me bewbs though. about a b or c seriously without hormones.
I lost weight before, to 180 -bewbs intact. they will not get smaller,
>>
>>6159526
>>6148127
>>6148118

>same person
>>
File: IMAG1594.jpg (568KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1594.jpg
568KB, 1088x1920px
Potential to pass on a scale of 1/10?
>>
File: IMAG1595.jpg (700KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1595.jpg
700KB, 1088x1920px
>>6160102
side view

pic isn't the best but whatevs
>>
>>6141165
Pls stay the way u are u are a cute twink. You look like a young mark Hamill and this is coming from a bi girl
>>
>>6160102
>>6160108
I really don't get why people think 4channers would have some sort of magical future eye that can tell thouse things. Some people look really manly and pass, others look pretty femme and don't change at all.
>>
>>6160114
I dunno bruv, it's not like I can just fly over to Delphi and get some barely clothed chick to inhale natural gas venting out of the earth to give me confirmation. 4chin is the next best thing
>>
just for that like a 4/10, you will transition fine and probably take a few years, but the sass will make you pass very quickly
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.